PDA

View Full Version : Blown Dough is Blown Alright

TheREALPrincess
12-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Being new to the forums I thought I'd just poke around a bit and came across Blown Dough. I would like to apologize on behalf of all females. The real princesses are those who don't have to brag about personal possessions and who do not think they are God's gift to Seven jeans. Speaking of jeans... It particularly bothers me to think of blown dough in "tight jeans". I had the misfortune of meeting her a couple summers ago. I lovingly refer to her as Lindsay Loham. Yes, LoHAM, fellas. So don't get too hot and bothered over the tight jeans and heels comment. Ciao!

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 06:38 PM
:supp: Damn honey, what an entrance. I can't say I disagree with you on what you said. Just don't think it's it all that lady like to go bashing quite that hard either. Might want to take it down just a couple notches. Whew!
But whatever floats your boat.:D :D Have at it if you must. Not like it's breaking any rules here.:rolleyes: :)
I had to lmao though.:mix:
Welcome to Hot(drama)Boat.:crossx:

DelawareDave
12-09-2006, 06:39 PM
One hell of a first post! :crossx:

Jbb
12-09-2006, 06:41 PM
http://oak.rpg.pl/~zaq/pic/catfight.jpg

Skater Flattie
12-09-2006, 06:42 PM
I love the truth! The world needs its fair share of princess porkers!

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 06:44 PM
anyone need salt?:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3507popcorn.jpg

Jim W
12-09-2006, 06:52 PM
anyone need salt?
No thanks....theres enough on the roads already...........
DA knows what I mean.
Be good, Jim

phebus
12-09-2006, 06:53 PM
First post under that screen name, but I bet that there has been posts under another. Looks like some serious jealously to me.

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 06:53 PM
anyone need salt?
No thanks....theres enough on the roads already...........
DA knows what I mean.
Be good, Jim
:D It beats the hell out of the paint on your car too!

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 06:55 PM
First post under that screen name, but I bet that there has been posts under another. Looks like some serious jealously to me.
I was kinda thinking that too. You know, the whole incognito thing that goes on around here. :D

TheREALPrincess
12-09-2006, 06:56 PM
LOVE the "princess porkers" comment! While I do agree with the "unladylike" comment, I also know when it is appropriate to address a heinous disregard for actually being ladylike. Anyhow, on to bigger (no pun intended) and better topics...:)

TheREALPrincess
12-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Also, I have never posted here but I commend you for the obvious anonymity misuse of posts like these. No jealousy I promise. I have met this chic and she needs to be knocked down a couple notches after her diarrhea of the mouth.

Wheeler
12-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Being new to the forums I thought I'd just poke around a bit and came across Blown Dough. I would like to apologize on behalf of all females. The real princesses are those who don't have to brag about personal possessions and who do not think they are God's gift to Seven jeans. Speaking of jeans... It particularly bothers me to think of blown dough in "tight jeans". I had the misfortune of meeting her a couple summers ago. I lovingly refer to her as Lindsay Loham. Yes, LoHAM, fellas. So don't get too hot and bothered over the tight jeans and heels comment. Ciao!
So Real princess, were are the pics of you?

MR HARLEY
12-09-2006, 07:04 PM
I have met this chic
Where did you meet her at.

Phat Matt
12-09-2006, 07:08 PM
DA, shut up and post pics of your jog today. :devil:

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 07:09 PM
So Real princess, were are the pics of you?
I agree I wanna see pics of the REAL PRINCESS

TheREALPrincess
12-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Come on, guys. I am obviously not gonna talk dirt or even say where I met her (it was on the water) and then post my pic so she can come sit on me.

Kachina26
12-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Come on, guys. I am obviously not gonna talk dirt or even say where I met her (it was on the water) and then post my pic so she can come sit on me.
Internet tough guy/gal huh?

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 07:13 PM
I found her pic in the image center
http://bic.berkeley.edu/despolab/news/pics/p136.jpg

TheREALPrincess
12-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Ok, THAT is funny shit! How'd you find my brother?

Never Too Old
12-09-2006, 07:18 PM
You're a welcomed addition here...

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Ok, THAT is funny shit! How'd you find my brother?
Oh sorry, Here you are. Nice head piece i must say
http://www.thefutureinc.com/_borders/Wig_Out_II_photo_37.jpg

TheREALPrincess
12-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I wouldn't talk, honey. From the looks of your pic you share her same fashion sense and plastic surgeon. And by the way, you won't be getting on MY boat since your profile says "I'm on yours." WTFE. No pink f'ing fuzzy hats allowed. I tried to be nice to you but you are obviously a low class ankle biter. Night-night!

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 07:29 PM
As low as they come, maybe even a bottom feeder, we will see tonight

TheREALPrincess
12-09-2006, 07:29 PM
What's taking you so long, sweetie? Looking for another stupid family photo to post?

MR HARLEY
12-09-2006, 07:31 PM
I wouldn't talk, honey. From the looks of your pic you share her same fashion sense and plastic surgeon. And by the way, you won't be getting on MY boat since your profile says "I'm on yours." WTFE. No pink f'ing fuzzy hats allowed. I tried to be nice to you but you are obviously a low class ankle biter. Night-night!
He/She thinks your a girl. :rollside: :hammer2:

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 07:34 PM
DA, shut up and post pics of your jog today. :devil:
I forgot my camara.:hammerhea :D

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 07:38 PM
LOL, gotta like my pink hat...

MR HARLEY
Dam shame. :shift:

Kachina26
He's not?

Phat Matt
12-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Then improvise.

ROZ
12-09-2006, 08:19 PM
A real princess has a lot of daddy's money, a British grill, and a fat ass.....:confused:

3 daytona`s
12-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Also, I have never posted here but I commend you for the obvious anonymity misuse of posts like these. No jealousy I promise. I have met this chic and she needs to be knocked down a couple notches after her diarrhea of the mouth.
WELCOME:)

3 daytona`s
12-09-2006, 08:30 PM
One hell of a first post! :crossx:
How`s her spelling?:idea:

riverroyal
12-09-2006, 08:33 PM
A real princess has a lot of daddy's money, a British grill, and a fat ass.....:confused:
welcome back ROZ.Hope all is well......OK CARRY ON

3 daytona`s
12-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Kilr,must admit we have a live wire here, best thing on here in a long time:D

HOOTER SLED-
12-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Damn, some hatorade up in here. LOL...
Kilr, what size bra do you wear??LOL..:D

Nord
12-09-2006, 09:06 PM
HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome!!! I like this chick already!! I will have to admit, I didn't even know Blown Dough was a girl!! lol.
~NORD~

pixilatedpussy
12-09-2006, 09:49 PM
This is some serious funny ass shiat! CARRY ON.....ladies!:hammerhea :supp: :supp:

djunkie
12-09-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry people but this is funny. By the way, did we meet last night? :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Damn, some hatorade up in here. LOL...
Kilr, what size bra do you wear??LOL..:D
34DD, and you know this man

IN2-IN2MX
12-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Ohmygosh! :supp: Don't sugar coat is honey...tell us how you really feel about BD. :redface:
Oh, and just so you know...we already have a resident ***boat mean girl on here. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Welcome. :mix:

IN2-IN2MX
12-09-2006, 10:22 PM
34DD, and you know this man
Eow...bad visual of you and Yvonne sharing tops. :)

pixilatedpussy
12-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Ohmygosh! :supp: Don't sugar coat is honey...tell us how you really feel about BD. :redface:
Oh, and just so you know...we already have a resident ***boat mean girl on here. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Welcome. :mix:
:skull: :skull: :skull: :redface:

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Eow...bad visual of you and Yvonne sharing tops. :)
OH JESS,
i was sharing with Mike:mix:

djunkie
12-09-2006, 10:30 PM
OH JESS,
Sounds a little http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gif to me.

IN2-IN2MX
12-09-2006, 10:32 PM
OH JESS,
Ahhh, but he's only a 36C. I keep telling him he needs to go bigger. :)

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Sounds a little http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gif to me.
If anyone would know gay, I guess you would be the resident expert.
So I guess that did sound super gay

IN2-IN2MX
12-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Hey mister :hammerhea . :)

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Well atleast he is the man in THAT relationship, I bet he still catches

djunkie
12-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Hey I gotta try to steal you from him somehow. :skull: :skull: J/K Mike. :D :D

GHT
12-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Phebus, I couldn't agree more.. Amazin' what the Join date is.....:confused: :confused:
Seems as if he / she is a SH!T talker... Too many of them on the board already...

djunkie
12-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Phebus, I couldn't agree more.. Amazin' what the Join date is.....:confused: :confused:
Seems as if he / she is a SH!T talker... Too many of them on the board already...
Ya really, I should know. :rolleyes: I got your back BD. :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 07:23 AM
Hey I gotta try to steal you from him somehow. :skull: :skull: J/K Mike. :D :D
Steal? You kidding? He's probably trying to get rid of me. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=I wouldn't talk, honey. From the looks of your pic you share her same fashion sense and plastic surgeon. And by the way, you won't be getting on MY boat since your profile says "I'm on yours." WTFE. No pink f'ing fuzzy hats allowed. I tried to be nice to you but you are obviously a low class ankle biter. Night-night![QUOTE]
LMFAO miguel did this baioch talk shait about the pink hat?
no f'riggin way!
its the MUST have, river hat!!! lol ~i'm going have to post my pic of me, in my pink hat lol~at least we have ...at least we have the BALLs to post our real pics of ourselves up on here~ cum find me~i aint afraid~ i have been in a few river brawls (no lie)~man~ I CAN ACTUALLY HOLD MY OWN LOL~kinda of kewl the ppls around didnt call the cops on us
it was one of :argue: them 2am deals lol

That Guy
12-10-2006, 07:57 AM
Yikes...tell us what you really think.....:mix:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Yikes...tell us what you really think.....:mix:
HEY U DIDNt ASK ABOUT MY BRAWL....cum on saysomethin like do telll...i wanna tell my story its such a BAD juicy story ya gotta hear it...

Fire Angler
12-10-2006, 08:18 AM
OK, Lets hear it.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 10:22 AM
OK, Lets hear it.
well heck this might make hubby look bad...well u decide~ lol~ or look good...lol ~k everyone knows "d" as in (dennis and michelle) the one with the boat called "image setter"? how about the dude who cruz' thru the channel with the love boat/pilot/cop blue hat...??? well, the story goes... hubby and him are/were best friends ~so after about ~what 4yrs of hangin around this couple~i thought d was a really kewl dude~and everyone who knows them knows this~ BUT dang his woman is a total biaoch~and everyone really cant stand her...but she is soo hot (no lie) and the best ass DANG! EVEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT! so well he brings her around sometimes lol..k this was dennis and hubbys idea to f*with michelle...basically it meant flirt with dennis and get her jealous "to get her straight" and it worked to a point...finally she said "ya all want to play games"? her famous line..."i will win" never really knew what that meant...at the time ~lol:argue: well heck~ i guess i deserved it...well ta make a long story short~one day she decided to f up dennis and take my man and f*his brains out...damn!!! thats kind of hard core...so when we wondered where they went off to... ~turns out she took my man to my new havi house ...HEY I WAS LIKE hey hubby I DIDNT EVEN GET TO BE WITH U FIRST IN MY NEW HOUSE...:supp: :cry:
YEA GUESS SHE F*ME UP IN THAT RESPECT~well when they cam back to the boat at 2am ~she yelled to me and every one at the river at the time "guess what i did i f* your man in your new house and what a lovely house it is...and dennis he has a bigger dick than u and can keep it up"...GOSH kinda harsh huh? i was like WTF oh no u didnt go there ...flirting is one thing...but strait up f* that is not rite..i kicked her ass: LOL ~hey this was my longest post...:)

79Challenger
12-10-2006, 10:29 AM
...but its koay for your man to do that?

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 10:30 AM
well heck this might make hubby look bad...well u decide~ lol~ or look good...lol ~k everyone knows "d" as in (dennis and michelle) the one with the boat called "image setter"? how about the dude who cruizis thru the channel with the love boat/pilot/cop blue hat...??? well the story goes... hubby and him are/were best friends ~so after about ~what 4yrs of hangin around this couple~i thought d was a really kewl dude~and everyone who knows them knows this~ BUT dang his woman is a total biaoch~and everyone really cant stand her...but she is soo hot (no lie) and the best ass DANG! EVEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT! so well he brings her around sometimes lol..k this was dennis and hubbys idea to f*with michelle...basically it meant flirt with dennis and get her jealous "to get her straight" and it worked to a point...finally she said "ya all want to play games"? her famous line..."i will win" never really knew what that meant...at the time ~lol:argue: well heck~ i guess i deserved it...well ta make a long story short~one day she decided to f up dennis and take my man and f*his brains out...damn!!! thats kind of hard core...so when we wondered where they went off to... ~turns out she took my man to my new havi house ...HEY I WAS LIKE hey hubby I DIDNT EVEN GET TO BE WITH U FIRST IN MY NEW HOUSE...:supp: :cry:
YEA GUESS SHE F*ME UP IN THAT RESPECT~well when they cam back to the boat at 2am ~she yelled to me and every one at the river at the time "gues what i did i f* your man in your new house and what a lovely house it is...and dennis he has a bigger dick than u and can keep it up"...GOSH kinda harsh huh? i was like WTF oh no u didnt go there ...flirting is one thing...but strait up f* that is not rite..i kicked her ass BAD...i drown the biach almost killed her...good thing they got me off her...so now we dont hang over there no more where we use to hang by the bridge jeff asked why to...oh we just kick it in topack now cus if i c shell again gods knows what i may do...:supp:
hey this was my longest post...:)
:(
So let me get this straight...your husband had sex with his best friend's girl at your brand new Havi house and you didn't drown him? :supp: Are you still with him?

OutCole'd
12-10-2006, 10:36 AM
So let me get this straight...your husband had sex with his best friend's girl at your brand new Havi house and you didn't drown him? :supp: Are you still with him?
Thanks for translating. And I agree, it's all her fault?

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Thanks for translating. And I agree, it's all her fault?
So let me get this straight...your husband had sex with his best friend's girl at your brand new Havi house and you didn't drown him? :supp: Are you still with him?[/QUOTE]
lol well its not like that..see im not saying hubby isnt fine as hell to me~ but there are different styles AND MY belief... (not that i tell him this)...is if he is LUCKY enough to get a hot chick like michelle ~DAMN DUDE DO IT...go for it ..its like winning the lottery...once in your life...except he must be pretty damn lucky ~cus now that i think of it...hmmm yea LETS NOT GO THERE...

79Challenger
12-10-2006, 10:41 AM
lol well its not like that..see im not saying hubby isnt fine as hell to me~ but there are different styles AND MY belief... (not that i tell him this)...is if he is LUCKY enough to get a hot chick like michelle ~DAMN DUDE DO IT...go for it ..its like winning the lottery...once in your life...except he must be pretty damn lucky ~cus now that i think of it...hmmm yea LETS NOT GO THERE...[/QUOTE]
So how many other guys have you f'ed with or without him knowing?

Trailer Park Casanova
12-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Oh yea, she's back with her husband again.
He's fifth post down.
That's where he usually makes his entrance.
Jealosy driven.
They come in from time to time attacking.
They attacked the Killertoys last time.
It's obvious who they are.
Their real screen names describe their boat.
It ain't a Tunnel/Cat or pontoon.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 10:46 AM
lol well its not like that..see im not saying hubby isnt fine as hell to me~ but there are different styles AND MY belief... (not that i tell him this)...is if he is LUCKY enough to get a hot chick like michelle ~DAMN DUDE DO IT...go for it ..its like winning the lottery...once in your life...except he must be pretty damn lucky ~cus now that i think of it...hmmm yea LETS NOT GO THERE...
So how many other guys have you f'ed with or without him knowing?[/QUOTE]
not a one~ cus ya know everyone is different ~some are like that... some arent ... 2 wrongs dont make a right ~i would just hurt myself...~and i would never be a hater to do some shait out of revenge...but i will KICK SOME ASS...lol

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 10:53 AM
WHAT? :confused: Wow, ok. However you dealt with your husband's indescretion is certainly your business but I'm floored right now. I've never heard of anything like that. It sounds like your giving him props for what he did. Do you have an open relationship?

djunkie
12-10-2006, 10:55 AM
WHAT? :confused: Wow, ok. However you dealt with your husband's indescretion is certainly your business but I'm floored right now. I've never heard of anything like that. It sounds like your giving him props for what he did. Do you have an open relationship?
:idea: :idea: :idea: :D

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 10:55 AM
He's fifth post down.
Jealosy driven.
I love the truth! The world needs its fair share of princess porkers!
This one?

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 10:56 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :D
No, no :idea: for you! If you don't hurry up and marry that girl soon I'm gonna steal her away from you! :hammerhea

EAZYKILLER2006
LOL HUBBY F*ing LOVES ME...he will never leave me and i will never never never leave him...23 years...that shait was just river shait...no biggie

phebus
I'm just sitting here scratching my head. :confused:

djunkie
12-10-2006, 10:57 AM
No, no :idea: for you! If you don't hurry up and marry that girl soon I'm gonna steal her away from you! :hammerhea
After this weekend I'm afraid she may beat me up. :cry: :D

No Name
12-10-2006, 10:59 AM
well heck this might make hubby look bad...well u decide~ lol~ or look good...lol ~k everyone knows "d" as in (dennis and michelle) the one with the boat called "image setter"? how about the dude who cruizis thru the channel with the love boat/pilot/cop blue hat...??? well the story goes... hubby and him are/were best friends ~so after about ~what 4yrs of hangin around this couple~i thought d was a really kewl dude~and everyone who knows them knows this~ BUT dang his woman is a total biaoch~and everyone really cant stand her...but she is soo hot (no lie) and the best ass DANG! EVEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT! so well he brings her around sometimes lol..k this was dennis and hubbys idea to f*with michelle...basically it meant flirt with dennis and get her jealous "to get her straight" and it worked to a point...finally she said "ya all want to play games"? her famous line..."i will win" never really knew what that meant...at the time ~lol:argue: well heck~ i guess i deserved it...well ta make a long story short~one day she decided to f up dennis and take my man and f*his brains out...damn!!! thats kind of hard core...so when we wondered where they went off to... ~turns out she took my man to my new havi house ...HEY I WAS LIKE hey hubby I DIDNT EVEN GET TO BE WITH U FIRST IN MY NEW HOUSE...:supp: :cry:
YEA GUESS SHE F*ME UP IN THAT RESPECT~well when they cam back to the boat at 2am ~she yelled to me and every one at the river at the time "gues what i did i f* your man in your new house and what a lovely house it is...and dennis he has a bigger dick than u and can keep it up"...GOSH kinda harsh huh? i was like WTF oh no u didnt go there ...flirting is one thing...but strait up f* that is not rite..i kicked her ass BAD...i drown the biach almost killed her...good thing they got me off her...so now we dont hang over there no more where we use to hang by the bridge jeff asked why to...oh we just kick it in topack now cus if i c shell again gods knows what i may do...:supp:
You kicked her ass :confused: Wow you really showed your husband, I’ll bet he never pulls that shiat again. lol.

79Challenger
12-10-2006, 10:59 AM
LOL HUBBY F*ing LOVES ME...he will never leave me and i will never never never leave him...23 years...that shait was just river shait...no biggie
Wow....

phebus
12-10-2006, 11:00 AM
You kicked her ass :confused: Wow you really showed your husband, I’ll bet he never pulls that shiat again. lol.
Maybe her husband was in it at the time. :)

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 11:00 AM
That makes 2 of us. I had to read the thread twice, just to see if I missed something. 23 years? Is that the age, or how long you have been together? I, and many other request pics of the people involved in this story. Its like a movie, I need to know who the cast is.

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:01 AM
He's fifth post down.
Jealosy driven.
You'd think that if Skater Flattie and the Real Princess attacked the Kilrs on here before (under different screen names) that she'd remember that "Kilrtoy" on here is not Yvonne. Duh...don't sound like they're the sharpest tools in the shed. :)

Jordy
12-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Wow... :confused: :confused: :confused:

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Ok. :( If I were him I wouldn't leave you either. You are probably the most understanding wife I have ever heard of.

riverroyal
12-10-2006, 11:03 AM
place has hit a new level

djunkie
12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
10 pages before the day is over. What do ya think? :D :D

Jordy
12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Ok. :( If I were him I wouldn't leave you either. You are probably the most understanding wife I have ever heard of.
Hell, I was going to ask if she has a sister!!! :D :D :D

phebus
12-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Be carefull, you might be talking about her husbands girlfriend. :)

79Challenger
Just invite her to the river... "No biggie"

IN2-IN2MX
After this weekend I'm afraid she may beat me up. :cry: :D
Don't lie. You like it rough!!! http://s.mynicespace.com/myspaceico/25/2541.gif :devil: LOL. :D :D :D :D

Jordy
12-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Be carefull, you might be talking about her husbands girlfriend. :)
Ahh, no biggie. :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:07 AM
:idea: You may have something there. :) :) :)

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Oh yeah, at the very least...

No Name
After reading this I’m doing the same thing. WTF:confused:

Jordy
place has hit a new level
Yeah, and I don't know that it's necessarily good. :notam:
Jerry Springer could come recruit some guests from this place and the ratings would go through the roof. :D :D :D
The things that people choose to share on here just baffles me sometimes though... :idea: :D

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 11:11 AM
The theory that the orange color caused bad attitudes, and that blue would help reduce the negativity has been proven to be purely "shit". This thread is proof of that and any future tests of colors and feelings should be cancelled immediately.

OutCole'd
12-10-2006, 11:13 AM
It's OK with you for your husband to bang other women, but you are going to beat the shit out of the girl as soon as they are finished??
I get it now. Thanks.

No Name
12-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Just got a call from a close friend. He said he’s been wanting to tell me something for a while now. I guess when we were in Havasu last time he had sex with my woman after I passed out. I told him don’t worry about it, that shiat was just river shiat…..no biggie. :D :D

Redrider
12-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Wow, I go away for a couple weeks and look at all the crap talking I missed! Where did all of this come from? Is there a fight taken place? :argue:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 11:17 AM
:idea: You may have something there. :) :) :)
oh shait stopp~i did some massive sit ups yesterday and my stomach seriously hurts from all the f* laughing...up on here...i cant stop!!! lmfao...STOP!!! SISTER YEA BUT MARRIED ...hey now dennis is still with the lil hoe michelle~ she f * ed him over like 7 times last i heard... and they arent even married...and that number 7 was back ~then ~(last summer) :redface: who knows what the number is now...hey i have an idea ...I STILL HAVE HER CLOTHES AT MY HOUSE FROM THAT NITE ...how about i fly themz around the channel as a flag from my boat...he he ...just a thought

Redrider
12-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Just got a call from a close friend. He said he’s been wanting to tell me something for a while now. I guess when we were in Havasu last time he had sex with my woman after I passed out. I told him don’t worry about it, that shiat was just river shiat…..no biggie. :D :D
LMAO! :cry:

Biglue
12-10-2006, 11:18 AM
This will make a good thread. :( :D

No Name
12-10-2006, 11:20 AM
LMAO! :cry:
What’s up Bill, hope all is well.
I like your new avatar.:)

Redrider
12-10-2006, 11:22 AM
What’s up Bill, hope all is well.
I like your new avatar.:)
Not much... U? We are doing great! Thanks, Karen thinks I am a perv, oh well :hammerhea
Have not been on in a while and this is what I stepped into this morning... Hope you guys have a great Christmas and happy New Year! Looking forward to next summer!:(

Biglue
12-10-2006, 11:23 AM
oh shait stopp~i did some massive sit ups yesterday and my stomach seriously hurts from all the f* laughing...up on here...i cant stop!!! lmfao...STOP!!! SISTER YEA BUT MARRIED ...hey now dennis is still with the lil hoe michelle~ she f * ed him over like 7 times last i heard... and they arent even married...and that number 7 was back ~then ~(last summer) :redface: who knows what the number is now...hey i have an idea ...I STILL HAVE HER CLOTHES AT MY HOUSE FROM THAT NITE ...how about i fly themz around the channel as a flag from my boat...he he ...just a thought
Do you have a brother who posts under the username "Later" by any chance? :D :cry:

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Don't worry...we're LMFAO with'cha.
Just an off the wall question but why did you hold on to her clothes?
This is just so fascinating to me. I have to know...what did your husband say about the whole thing? Was he flippant about it or was he begging for forgiveness? Oh, you said your husband is still best friends with Dennis right?

Jordy
12-10-2006, 11:25 AM
SISTER YEA BUT MARRIED
But does she go to the river??? :D :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Do you have a brother who posts under the username "Later" by any chance? :D :cry:
:D :rollside: :p Hi Lue.

Biglue
12-10-2006, 11:28 AM
:D :rollside: :p Hi Lue.
Hey you. How's your morning starting off?

No Name
12-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Not much... U? We are doing great! Thanks, Karen thinks I am a perv, oh well :hammerhea
Have not been on in a while and this is what I stepped into this morning... Hope you guys have a great Christmas and happy New Year! Looking forward to next summer!:(
Doing great, I haven’t been on here in a few weeks myself. I see nothing has changed….lol. Let me know when the first trip will be next year and will get together.
BTW…. Karen is right.:)
Happy Holidays

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Cobra boat?

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Hey you. How's your morning starting off?
It's a'ight. Mike got home and woke me up at 6 am so I've been bored since. He's passed out. Oh well, at least I have this entertainment. How's yours?

Never Too Old
12-10-2006, 11:33 AM
EASYKILLER2006, was fight night the same night you got the DUI?

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 11:34 AM
:supp: It's OK with you for your husband to bang other women, but you are going to beat the shit out of the girl as soon as they are finished??
I get it now. Thanks.
man it had nothing to do with hubby~lol~ ya dont get it ~i kicked her ass for dennis~ he was dead hurt that she did that to him once again...what i thought ya all knew ...but maybe only some of ya know...OK lets just get it out....is that we are "swingers"...some have recgonized us frome the crazy hoe partys we have attended...and already PM'd me....no secret~ thought everyone knew...so the rule is never to (key word) do shait behind some ones back ...its a swinger rule...i guess... so "the michelle thing " was already agreed about~ the "in my new house "wasnt...but guess guys dont think about stuff like that...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 11:37 AM
EASYKILLER2006, was fight night the same night you got the DUI?
lol man pay attention~ lol the dui ? we were on a friggin boat...wouldnt that be a bui...just a thought...but we were with the rat bastard dennis on both accounts...:supp: when we got the dui...in rancho...

JB in so cal
12-10-2006, 11:38 AM
tic toc, tic toc, tic toc...Pin dropping...crickets chirping...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Cobra boat?
yepper u got it lol

Never Too Old
12-10-2006, 11:45 AM
lol man pay attention~ lol the dui ? we were on a friggin boat...wouldnt that be a bui...just a thought...but we were with the rat bastard dennis on both accounts...:supp: when we got the dui...in rancho...
Guess I'm confused. I thought the fight happened at your new house. Since you still have her clothes, I had this vision of a naked lady leaving your new house. It was a fun thought while it lasted.

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:45 AM
:supp:
man it had nothing to do with hubby~lol~ ya dont get it ~i kicked her ass for dennis~ he was dead hurt that she did that to him once again...what i thought ya all knew ...but maybe only some of ya know...OK lets just get it out....is that we are "swingers"...some have recgonized us frome the crazy hoe partys we have attended...and already PM'd me....no secret~ thought everyone knew...so the rule is never to (key word) do shait behind some ones back ...its a swinger rule...i guess... so "the michelle thing " was already agreed about~ the "in my new house "wasnt...but guess guys dont think about stuff like that...
Ahhhh, that does make more sense than before but...
If you're swingers and you and your hubby agreed that it was ok for him to sleep with her then:
1) why would you beat her up?
2) why would you be upset that she did that to Dennis? Wouldn't it be you and your hubby that were in the wrong because you planned it out behind Dennis's back?
3) are they (Dennis and Michelle) now swingers too? If not how has he forgiven her?
I'm confused again. :(

phebus
12-10-2006, 11:49 AM
And, did he make you sleep in the wet spot that night? :confused:

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 11:52 AM
:supp: :eek: Eowwwww. That's gross....but funny. :D :D :D :D

Never Too Old
12-10-2006, 11:54 AM
There's probably something in the "Swingers Code Of Ethics" that forbids that.
I was planning on washing a boat today. Now I can't decide....wash boat or stay here...

phebus
12-10-2006, 11:56 AM
In another thread, I was looking for a prop. If I would have said that I was willing to "swap" props, I probably would have had some offers by now. :)

JB in so cal
12-10-2006, 11:57 AM
I am just blown away that there are swingers in Havasu:mix: So many questions; not enough band width.

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 11:59 AM
In another thread, I was looking for a prop. If I would have said that I was willing to "swap" props, I probably would have had some offers by now. :)
you are on a roll today :)

Biglue
12-10-2006, 12:00 PM
It's a'ight. Mike got home and woke me up at 6 am so I've been bored since. He's passed out. Oh well, at least I have this entertainment. How's yours?
How rude huh? :cry:
I'm here just hanging out, watching this train headed for destruction. :D and getting ready to go to a gathering to watch the 9'r and Greenbay game. Beer and carne asada mmm mmm mmm, good times await. :)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Ahhhh, that does make more sense than before but...
If you're swingers and you and your hubby agreed that it was ok for him to sleep with her then:
1) why would you beat her up?
2) why would you be upset that she did that to Dennis? Wouldn't it be you and your hubby that were in the wrong because you planned it out behind Dennis's back?
3) are they (Dennis and Michelle) now swingers too? If not how has he forgiven her?
I'm confused again. :(
k dennis and michelle were swingers when we met them at freedon acres not sure it they still are...
i kicked her ass cus she said "guess what i just did bla bla...then she came to the part where she said and he can keep it up...part
i grabbed dennis ~yanked off his pants off and acted like i was b/j him ~but i wasnt ~the man was f up and couldnt do shit (if i was angolina jollie and offered him a million buck and said "do me" AINT GOING TA HAPPEN LOL)~ but 'shell didnt know and ran up on me wit a cheap shot..
SOO FOR HIM AND CUS OF THE CHEAP SHOT I HAD TA DO IT...
ok now the swinger rule is ts is suppose to be an agreed apon thing~ sooo we were considering the whole hook up deal back when we met them...but not like that ~what a hoe~ and they were swingers for a while we were like newbies sooo they were working us...lol

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 12:03 PM
How rude huh? :cry:
I'm here just hanging out, watching this train headed for destruction. :D and getting ready to go to a gathering to watch the 9'r and Greenbay game. Beer and carne asada mmm mmm mmm, good times await. :)
:( Ohhhhh!!!! Yum...have some for me. There's nothing better, unless you throw in some frijoles de la olla. Have fun. :)

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 12:07 PM
k dennis and michelle were swingers when we met them at freedon acres not sure it they still are...
i kicked her ass cus she said "guess what i just did bla bla...then she came to the part where she said and he can keep it up...part
i grabbed dennis ~yanked off his pants off and acted like i was b/j him ~but i wasnt ~the man was f up and couldnt do shit (if i was angolina jollie and offered him a million buck and said "do me" AINT GOING TA HAPPEN LOL)~ but 'shell didnt know and ran up on me wit a cheap shot..
SOO FOR HIM AND CUS OF THE CHEAP SHOT I HAD TA DO IT...
ok now the swinger rule is ts is suppose to be an agreed apon thing~ sooo we were considering the whole hook up deal back when we met them...but not like that ~what a hoe~ and they were swingers for a while we were like newbies sooo they were working us...lol
:cry: I give up. I don't get it. It's ok. Maybe I'm slow. :confused:
Thank you for your honesty though. :)

djunkie
12-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Are we there yet? :devil: :devil:

Biglue
12-10-2006, 12:10 PM
:( Ohhhhh!!!! Yum...have some for me. There's nothing better, unless you throw in some frijoles de la olla. Have fun. :)
Will do. Tecates right? :shift:

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 12:11 PM
I have a pony. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Are we there yet? :devil: :devil:
Your post just started page 6. What do you think? Your Rhino can count better than you. :D

djunkie
12-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Your post just started page 6. What do you think? Your Rhino can count better than you. :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/deadhorse.gif

djunkie
12-10-2006, 12:15 PM
I have a pony. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
RD SUX! :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Will do. Tecates right? :shift:
You know it! :)

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Someone had to bring in the Rhino to this thread. ;)
Wait...do you smell that? Sssshhhhh. I think I hear a treadmill coming. :mix:

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 12:17 PM
I normally love nothing more than to dive head first into shit slinging threads but I wouldn't have a clue what to say in this one. :confused:
I think I'll see if my clergyman can offer me some emotional support.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 12:19 PM
I am just blown away that there are swingers in Havasu:mix: So many questions; not enough band width.
lmfao u gotta be kidding~ friggin ~more than half of havi is swingers:mix: my gosh ~and we know them all ~i just cant member ppl ~UNLESS hey heres my saying lol IF WE HAVENT F* YA WE DONT KNOW YA LOL~ j/k BUT I DO SAY THAT...WHAT COMEDY!...ok guys all this is all lies ~feel better.?..i made it all up~ we needed some new comedy up on the boards THEYwere getting boring...

djunkie
12-10-2006, 12:22 PM
~and we know them all ~i just cant member ppl ~UNLESS hey heres my saying lol IF WE HAVENT F* YA WE DONT KNOW YA LOL~
Please tell..... :D Hey, didn't we meet? I don't ever recall getting my shot at you. :devil: :devil:

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 12:33 PM
hey easykil.. can you post a pic, I might know ya.....

GETSOME
12-10-2006, 12:34 PM
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! Ohh i thought this was TV???:confused: :confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Please tell..... :D Hey, didn't we meet? I don't ever recall getting my shot at you. :devil: :devil:
NAW WOULDNT DO THAT~ (KISS N TELL) SORRY~ dennis never kept that a secret sooo thats kewl. OR I WOULDNT BRING THAT UP EITHER..can ya handle a bottle of jd? not many can ~lol ~thats my game ~get the guy to drink with u THINKING THERE WILL BE a hook up shhhh~and AINT SHIT GOING TO HAPPEN...LOL soo i guess u can say I CAN DRINK...the most was with mike (A BET) of 750 ml of jack ~down in 40 min for 600$ ~i won ...i am use to drinking that much all the time...well...so now i dont drink cus i think i may of over done it...my liver is still screaming HELP

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 12:38 PM
lmfao u gotta be kidding~ friggin ~more than half of havi is swingers:mix: my gosh ~and we know them all ~i just cant member ppl ~UNLESS hey heres my saying lol IF WE HAVENT F* YA WE DONT KNOW YA LOL~ j/k BUT I DO SAY THAT...WHAT COMEDY!...ok guys all this is all lies ~feel better.?..i made it all up~ we needed some new comedy up on the boards THEYwere getting boring...
Am I the only one that has to read this a few times?

Biglue
12-10-2006, 12:40 PM
I don't think I want to see Djunkie putting on a bottle show. :hammerhea :cry:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 12:43 PM
hey easykil.. can you post a pic, I might know ya.....
lol that is me in the avater,,,check out the swing sites if ya want to see who the swingers are...and check out say...indulging couples...swinglifestyle...private encounters or club haven...just to mention a few ..never know who u might see...i didnt tell...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 12:45 PM
lmfao just tryin to keep ya all entertained up on here~ ya know how sundays are..... sooo boring hubby hoggin the TV with football...

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 12:48 PM
lol that is me in the avater,,,check out the swing sites if ya want to see who the swingers are...and check out say...indulging couples...swinglifestyle...private encounters or club haven...just to mention a few ..never know who u might see...i didnt tell...
can u post a bigger picture..? Like the one below..
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2227437#post2227437 post 158

Moneypitt
12-10-2006, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=Tom Brown;2287442]I have a pony. [img]
Great Tom......I actually had to laugh out loud to that one..........MP

switchin'addiction
12-10-2006, 01:08 PM
No.....

Jetboatguru
12-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Eazykiller,
Wow!.............................................. .............
Tom Brown, you are my hero!

OutCole'd
12-10-2006, 01:11 PM
No

GETSOME
12-10-2006, 01:36 PM
No
ditto

phebus
12-10-2006, 01:38 PM
No.....
No
ditto
No :hammerhea

ratso
12-10-2006, 01:38 PM
This is getting good... I wanna see pics of this Michelle chick!~

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 01:39 PM
This is getting good... I wanna see pics of this Michelle chick!~
I think the couple she is talking about is on the Pegged video driving in the channel

ratso
12-10-2006, 01:41 PM
I think the couple she is talking about is on the Pegged video driving in the channel
I guess I need to get that video... :D

phebus
12-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Kinda puts a new meaning to "Pegged" :)

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 01:52 PM
We met them in the channel last year they seemed like very cool peeps

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 02:24 PM
We met them in the channel last year they seemed like very cool peeps
someone needs to find a pic....

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
YEP THATS HERZY

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 02:26 PM
OH SHAIT lmfao what a scream lol too f* funny damn you allz are good to funny!!!

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Wholly Shark Jumpers This One Is Past The Moon....

djunkie
12-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Wholly Shark Jumpers This One Is Past The Moon....
Is there anything you'd like to add? :D

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Is there anything you'd like to add? :D
Im speechless at this time

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 02:34 PM
YEP THATS HERZY
Swingers huh :idea:

djunkie
Did hell freeze over? :D :D

phebus
That's a first :)

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/images/hell_freeze.jpgDid hell freeze over? :D :D

AzMandella
12-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Wow my head is spinning.All I can ask is how Easykiller can even begin to refer to another woman as a *****?

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Guess I'm confused. I thought the fight happened at your new house. Since you still have her clothes, I had this vision of a naked lady leaving your new house. It was a fun thought while it lasted.
YEP u got it a nekked lady butt nekked i might add...and stayed nekked while she yelled to everyone at the river what she did...hands up in the air twirrling around and around YELLING GUESS WHAT I JUST DID...blah bla...now you are getting the pic...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 02:50 PM
damn man havent ya been listening? ya hear me but you arent listening... i said she f his brains out...that means (ladys she will put us all to shame ...maybe we should take lessons) there was no wet spot...man i had feet print up on the walls she can suck di** in a hand stand ~...does the word swallower mean anything...?

Devil's Advocate
12-10-2006, 02:51 PM
is all I can after reading this. Eazykiller honey, you are one messed up little cookie, sorry to say.:hammerhea :messedup: This was well worth getting up for from being down with the flu.:supp: :D

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 02:54 PM
this kinda reminds me of Joe Dirt, It puts the lotion on:wink:

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 02:54 PM
YEP u got it a nekked lady butt nekked i might add...and stayed nekked while she yelled to everyone at the river what she did...hands up in the air twirrling around and around YELLING GUESS WHAT I JUST DID...blah bla...now you are getting the pic...
No offense but if you and her were in the UFC the fight never would of happened....
Different weight classes.....:(

anchorman
12-10-2006, 02:55 PM
WTF? where do we find these people :) :( :hammerhea

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow my head is spinning.All I can ask is how Easykiller can even begin to refer to another woman as a *****?
i guess what it cums down to is~ i can (if i wanted) f *:idea: who ever i want and when ya can...and still dont...welll there ya go...

Jordy
12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
man i had feet print up on the walls she can suck di** in a hand stand ~....?
Sounds dangerous. Impressive none the less... :D :D :D

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 02:58 PM
i guess what it cums down to is~ i can (if i wanted) f *:idea: who ever i want and when ya can...and still dont...welll there ya go...
Everyone get in thier boats... The flood gates are about to open.....:argue:

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 02:58 PM
hey killer,
was there any brother , sister parts to this story you left out:supp:

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 03:00 PM
there was no wet spot...man i had feet print up on the walls she can suck di** in a hand stand ~...does the word swallower mean anything...?[/QUOTE]
would that be a one hand stand or two:confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 03:00 PM
hey killer,
was there any brother , sister parts to this story you left out:supp:
damn...got me there...i gotta find the pics...

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
damn man havent ya been listening? ya hear me but you arent listening... i said she f his brains out...that means (ladys she will put us all to shame ...maybe we should take lessons) there was no wet spot...man i had feet print up on the walls she can suck di** in a hand stand ~...does the word swallower mean anything...?
That is cool....

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
damn...got me there...i gotta find the pics...
and dont forget to post them..... help us out here on a nice Sunday..

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
there was no wet spot...man i had feet print up on the walls she can suck di** in a hand stand ~...does the word swallower mean anything...?
would that be a one hand stand or two:confused:[/QUOTE]
ya mean foot prints? a few lol ~i didnt go ask hubby details ~i just went by the evidence~ there was a bath ~cus michelle goes all out ~she left all the pub hairs as evidence...guess she shaved or he shaved her...and the clothes thats it...

Jordy
12-10-2006, 03:05 PM
guess she shaved or he shaved her...
Wow, what a dirty sloot. That kind of shit is supposed to be taken care of before she EVER leaves the house!!! :mad: :hammerhea :D

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 03:05 PM
would that be a one hand stand or two:confused:
ya mean foot prints? a few lol ~i didnt go ask hubby details ~i just went by the evidence~ there was a bath ~cus michelle goes all out ~she left all the pub hairs as evidence...guess she shaved or he shaved her...and the clothes thats it...[/QUOTE]
i like your stories.... good shit girl.

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 03:06 PM
This is gonna be the thread of the year

GETSOME
12-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Where are the pics? If the pics get posted 15 pages for sure....

djunkie
12-10-2006, 03:10 PM
This is gonna be the thread of the year
I'm still waiting to hear the part that invovles you. Its gotta be coming. :rollside: :rollside:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm still waiting to hear the part that invovles you. Its gotta be coming. :rollside: :rollside:
well untill some one learns how ta ~f*~after a at least a 750 ml of jack.... well then lets talk...LMFAO...LOLOLO.OL

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2287263]...but she is soo hot (no lie) and the best ass DANG! EVEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT!
Soooo, what I want to know is,
DID YOU DO MICHELLE?
And is that why you were so forgiv'n after hubby did her?
and did you kick her as$ for cheat'n on you!!!:supp:

Jetboatguru
12-10-2006, 03:16 PM
You aren't getting it are you EZ.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2287263]...but she is soo hot (no lie) and the best ass DANG! EVEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT!
Soooo, what I want to know is,
DID YOU DO MICHELLE?
And is that why you were so forgiv'n after hubby did her?
and did you kick her as$ for cheat'n on you!!!:supp:
NO BUT SHE WANTED ME.... AND WELL HONESTLY AFTER A LETS SEE..ABOUT A SEC..... I CONSIDERED IT...YUMMY LOL

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I fail to see a problem if a couple wants to swing. Just because it wouldn't be the right lifestyle decision for some of us, doesn't mean it's a bad choice for everyone.

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 03:30 PM
WOW 3 pages about BD
and 5 about EZ
just wait til Michelle joins up

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=2forcefull;2287726]
NO BUT SHE WANTED ME.... AND WELL HONESTLY AFTER A LETS SEE..ABOUT A SEC..... I CONSIDERED IT...YUMMY LOL
Soooo,
you kicked her as$ for not doing you first!:confused:
also, you need to start keep'n up with the pace
or your gett'n cut off the jack:hammerhea

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 03:35 PM
WOW 3 pages about BD
and 5 about EZ
just wait til Michelle joins up
Allways room for one more fine ASZ

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Michelle probley won't say much, see'n how she allready
swollard the evidence:p :yuk:

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
ROTFLMAO and almost pee'd on myself:supp:

ratso
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
I fail to see a problem if a couple wants to swing. Just because it wouldn't be the right lifestyle decision for some of us, doesn't mean it's a bad choice for everyone.
AMEN!

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 03:44 PM
aint no one try'n to make a choice here,
just try'n to hear the rest of the story!
and see the picture,s:supp: :supp: :supp:

ratso
12-10-2006, 03:45 PM
OH DAMN LMFAO!!!

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Welcome to E-Harmony.com
Here is a profile we thought you might be interrested in:
Hi, my name is name is EasyKiller2006
I can't spell, I can't type and really can't form a full sentence. I like to play flirty games with my husband and beat up other women, preferrably skanks afer they fu(k his brains out. I love to check out other womens bodies, especially the ass. I am an alcoholic and can drink you under the table. When you are down, I will then bang the crap out of you. I am really easy, but I call it swinging to make it seem less wh0re like. I have fake tits, but worth every penny I've ever screwed anybody out of. If you think you like what you see and can put up with my shit and all the excess baggage that comes with me (on me, in me) please respond. I'll get back to you as soon as I clean up this slimy mess.

ratso
12-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome to E-Harmony.com
I can't spell, I can't type and really can't form a full sentence. I like to play flirty games with my husband and beat up other women, preferrably skanks afer they fu(k his brains out. I love to check out other womens bodies, especially the ass. I am an alcoholic and can drink you under the table. When you are down, I will then bang the crap out of you. I am really easy, but I call it swinging to make it seem less ***** like. I have fake tits, but worth every penny I've ever screwed anybody out of. If you think you like waht you see and can put up with my shit and all the excess baggage that comes with me (on me, in me) please respond. I'll get back to you as soon as I clean up this slimy mess.
You are basically knocking a lifestyle that many people thoroughly enjoy... although that was a cleverly written hilarious post.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Welcome to E-Harmony.com
I can't spell, I can't type and really can't form a full sentence. I like to play flirty games with my husband and beat up other women, preferrably skanks afer they fu(k his brains out. I love to check out other womens bodies, especially the ass. I am an alcoholic and can drink you under the table. When you are down, I will then bang the crap out of you. I am really easy, but I call it swinging to make it seem less wh0re like. I have fake tits, but worth every penny I've ever screwed anybody out of. If you think you like what you see and can put up with my shit and all the excess baggage that comes with me (on me, in me) please respond. I'll get back to you as soon as I clean up this slimy mess.
LOL DID U COPY/PAST MY PROFILE OFF THE SWING SITE INDULGING COUPLES...SOUDS JUST ABOUT RITE...EXCEPT YA FORGOT THE PICS...

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm can't knock it. I have a certain sense of respect for people that can swing. Mentally, I can't see how someone can stuff the emotional ties too a spouse and let them go off like that. Girlfriends in the past...WITHOUT A DOUBT. I could easily let her do her thing and I'd be banging the crap out of other women...all without guilt. Married and 2 kids, its a little tougher. I'm not knocking it, or you EasyKiller, just bringing a laugh to the already outrageous thread.

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 04:05 PM
LOL DID U COPY/PAST MY PROFILE OFF THE SWING SITE INDULGING COUPLES...SOUDS JUST ABOUT RITE...EXCEPT YA FORGOT THE PICS...
You're a beautiful woman, EK2006.
I have a hunch the people who chose to judge you based on your lifestyle choices probably have pretty fukked up lives themselves. I wouldn't let it get to you.
.... and if we have to read your posts a few times to gain comprehension..... well.... so be it. :cool:

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 04:06 PM
EasyKiller, if you point me in the direction of those pics, I'd be happy to include them.;)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:12 PM
EasyKiller, if you point me in the direction of those pics, I'd be happy to include them.;)
I TOLD YA indulging couples swinglifestyle private encounters and club haven...i wouldnt put them up myself ~i think HB has some guide lines~ but go ahead...help yourself

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I have a hunch the people who chose to judge you based on your lifestyle choices probably have pretty fukked up lives themselves. I wouldn't let it get to you.
.... and if we have to read your posts a few times to gain comprehension..... well.... so be it. :cool:
LOL...

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:17 PM
lol thanks! naw it doesnt bother me a bit~ if it did~ i wouldnt be telling everyone ~anyone who matters knowseither way...~like mommy daddy the family the kiddies ...so its not like i have to hide anything...oh shait speaking of family damn dude its daddys b day i gotta call i promised ...k ppls hold your thoughts b rite back gotta make the calll...darn...I WAS HAVING SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 04:20 PM
lol thanks! naw it doesnt bother me a bit~ if it did~ i wouldnt be telling everyone ~anyone who matters knowseither way...~like mommy daddy the family the kiddies ...so its not like i have to hide anything...oh shait speaking of family damn dude its daddys b day i gotta call i promised ...k ppls hold your thoughts b rite back gotta make the calll...darn...I WAS HAVING SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
Just curious how much of that 750 ml have you had today?

Playbuoy
12-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Yeah, um, calling ur hubby on his bday should trump posting on ***boat. lol

bajabri
12-10-2006, 04:29 PM
after reading this I don't see any reason to look at any other threads today...easily a top 5 thread for the year:jawdrop: :2purples: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:36 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/BACKUPDUDE.jpgI'm can't knock it. I have a certain sense of respect for people that can swing. Mentally, I can't see how someone can stuff the emotional ties too a spouse and let them go off like that. Girlfriends in the past...WITHOUT A DOUBT. I could easily let her do her thing and I'd be banging the crap out of other women...all without guilt. Married and 2 kids, its a little tougher. I'm not knocking it, or you EasyKiller, just bringing a laugh to the already outrageous thread.
LOL DID U EVEN READ THE POST WHERE IT SAID MICHELLE CHEAP SHOT ME FIRST?...THATS HOW THE FIGHT STARTED.... AND WHEN WE FOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE SHE F UP (MY /OUR BEST FRIEND) AT THE TIME WHICH WAS DENNIS...lol hey i found a few pics http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/DENNISANDLAURIE.jpgoh and ah daddy is daddy and hubby is hubby ...

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 04:37 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/BACKUPDUDE.jpg
LOL DID U EVEN READ THE POST WHERE IT SAID MICHELLE CHEAP SHOT ME FIRST?...THATS HOW THE FIGHT STARTED.... AND WHEN WE FOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE SHE F UP (MY /OUR BEST FRIEND) AT THE TIME WHICH WAS DENNIS...lol hey i found a few pics http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/DENNISANDLAURIE.jpgoh and ah daddy is daddy and hubby is hubby ...
Yep thats the couple.... 27 foot Cobra with Blue and Green on it.....

AzMandella
12-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Welcome to E-Harmony.com
That about sums it up.Check your morals at the door.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:41 PM
after reading this I don't see any reason to look at any other threads today...easily a top 5 thread for the year:jawdrop: :2purples: :D
hey one pic didnt work...lol what a way to hang out for a sunday AFTERNOON!!! lmfao we need more of these threads but we did get a lil off topic...AND WE STOLD THE REAL PRINCESSESSEZ (YEA I CANT SPELL SO SUE ME..)thread we stold her thunder...lets give it back to her...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/DENNISANDFERNANDO.jpg

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 04:45 PM
I see you enjoy sucky toes. :cool:

waterwitch
hey one pic didnt work...lol what a way to hang out for a sunday AFTERNOON!!! lmfao we need more of these threads but we did get a lil off topic...AND WE STOLD THE REAL PRINCESSESSEZ (YEA I CANT SPELL SO SUE ME..)thread we stold her thunder...lets give it back to her.
Just an FYI... You can download a fee spellcheck from Google.
http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_xp.html

EAZYKILLER2006
Yep thats the couple.... 27 foot Cobra with Blue and Green on it.....
wow killer that is meeezy not michelle~ lol ~me and dennis ~and hubby and dennis and my foot and dennis~ backing him up ~he got me a lil nervous there ...lol

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 04:46 PM
Dang Brown! You try'n to tap that asz or what:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
I enjoy a good session of sucky toes as much as the next guy. :cool:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Just an FYI... You can download a fee spellcheck from Google.
http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_xp.html
i keep telling ya all, if i attempted to do that~ HB would log me out ,,,for taking soo long...well, they shouldnt log ya out for taking long to post ~
ya know?:( i cant type....

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:53 PM
brown should we give him the asscex (damn damn i swear that was a type error) to the web site where the video is...been there done that...thats old news last year shait where ya been?

Wet Dream
12-10-2006, 04:54 PM
I couldn't find you. Still looking

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 04:55 PM
wow killer that is meeezy not michelle~ lol ~me and dennis ~and hubby and dennis and my foot and dennis~ backing him up ~he got me a lil nervous there ...lol
right right ..... I guess I should of spelled it out better... So let the boyz see Michelle

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I enjoy a good session of sucky toes as much as the next guy. :cool:
sorry about that there dude...access access

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 04:58 PM
brown should we give him the asscex (damn damn i swear that was a type error) to the web site where the video is...been there done that...thats old news last year shait where ya been?
My hamstring still hasn't recovered from that session. :(

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 05:02 PM
allright have it your way ~always tryin to look and sound good ...as i recall i was the one doing all the work:confused: ol man...hey start a new thread cus i think we stold the real princess thread stold her thunder and i feel a storm cumin on...

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 05:04 PM
I've shit on better threads than this. Storms are good. :cool:

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 05:06 PM
EasyKiller.... I think your hot, do you have any other shots of yourself.... this is making for a great Sunday...

Mrs.Killer
12-10-2006, 05:12 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/BACKUPDUDE.jpg
Wow, Dennis looks really gay....the hair, earrings,and the plucked brows:supp:

intense
12-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Wow, Dennis looks really gay....the hair, earrings,and the plucked brows:supp:
Owned:2purples:

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
It puts the lotion on!!!!

phebus
12-10-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm still here scratching my head. I think I'm about ready to hemmorage.

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
?????? are you bad at grammer or are you saying you personaly are against swinging

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 05:30 PM
now you are saying you have a video of you swing'n with killer spank'n yo asz

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 05:34 PM
?????? are you bad at grammer or are you saying you personaly are against swinging
Your braille output device seems to be having some problems.

Wheeler
12-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I have found, if I read this tread, from back to front, it made more sense.:confused:

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 05:40 PM
HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE
DONT BRING ME INTO THAT

Boatcop
12-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Finally a Christmas thread.
The main thing I'm reading in all this is Ho, Ho, Ho.

anchorman
12-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Lmao Tis the season :wink:

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Lmao Tis the season :wink:
yeah, what he said:skull:

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 05:51 PM
So that is YOU in the pic with the cowboy hat dude?

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 05:55 PM
lol it was brown in the video~ but who knows maybe if i knew who that profile ...spank ya ass was...wait spank ya ass ? that isnt a profile name ~~~ i get it ...it was scene 2 part 4 "the handstand..."

Parker Dreamin
12-10-2006, 05:56 PM
So that is YOU in the pic with the cowboy hat dude?
that is what I am making of it...

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 05:58 PM
come on Joe dirt ,what happens next!!!

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM
damn an ya all talkin shait bout how i cant spell...its hoe hoe hoe..lol

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 06:00 PM
that is what I am making of it...
Ok, just confused because it doesn't look like the same girl in the pic you linked (Post 144 in this thread). :confused:

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2006, 06:00 PM
damn an ya all talkin shait bout how i cant spell...its hoe hoe hoe..lol
Hee hee. :)

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 06:01 PM
lol it was brown in the video~ but who knows maybe if i knew who that profile ...spank ya ass was...wait spank ya ass ? that isnt a profile name ~~~ i get it ...it was scene 2 part 4 "the handstand..."
WTF????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jbb
12-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Perhaps Brown could explain to the class.....How he swings......by himself.....:supp: