PDA

View Full Version : Wifey and I are splitting up

Playbuoy
12-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't throw my personal business out there much but I know that you guys have some stories about marriages disolving. I've done some research and will meet with attorneys shortly on some big issues. But I'm curious for those who have gone through this, if they have any advice.
Here's the skinny:
Marriage was in California
Married a little over 2 years (sad, yes)
NO kids
She's been a stay at home housewife
She has a college degree. 27yrs old and healthy.
I had her sign a quit claim deed on my house, which is solely in my name. As is the loan and all other paperwork.
She wants half plus spousal support.
My guess on worse case scenario is she'll get half plus spousal support for about a year. Does that sound correct? (Will the quit claim deed/interspousal transfer deed stop her from getting any equity from the sale of the house? Not that I would leave her high and dry, I wouldn't. But just wondering.)

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't throw my personal business out there much but I know that you guys have some stories about marriages disolving. I've done some research and will meet with attorneys shortly on some big issues. But I'm curious for those who have gone through this, if they have any advice.
Here's the skinny:
Marriage was in California
Married a little over 2 years (sad, yes)
She's been a stay at home housewife
She has a college degree. 27yrs old and healthy.
I had her sign a quit claim deed on my house, which is solely in my name. As is the loan and all other paperwork.
My guess on worse case scenario is she'll get half plus spousal support for about a year. Does that sound correct? (Will the quit claim deed/interspousal transfer deed stop her from getting any equity from the sale of the house? Not that I would leave her high and dry, I wouldn't. But just wondering.)
I think this is going around. :rolleyes: No advise for you just hope that you can get through all of this and be doing better when the dust settles.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-09-2006, 09:04 PM
I think this is going around. :rolleyes: No advise for you just hope that you can get through all of this and be doing better when the dust settles.
gosh sooo sorry to hear the news~ hang in there! we are all here 4 ya ...dont get to bummed out~ stay with friends so u dont get too stressed :supp: and it is only 6months and it will all be over...lucky not to much time went by before you both made the decision ~be happy!

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 09:10 PM
gosh sooo sorry to hear the news~ hang in there! we are all here 4 ya ...dont get to bummed out~ stay with friends so u dont get too stressed :supp: and it is only 6months and it will all be over...lucky not to much time went by before you both made the decision ~be happy!
:confused: I'm thinking you meant to respond to Playbuoy's post.

Hallett19
12-09-2006, 09:15 PM
From my understanding you will also have to compensate her for being a stay at home housewife. 2 years of earnings she missed out on.... with a college degree, young and healthy, you might have to give her whatever your attorneys decide is fair on top of the spousal support and half of all assets accumulated during the courtship.
Why did she sign a quitclaim on the house? Tossed a good bargaining chip, but I dont think that matters, I'm sure she is entitled to it anyway.
I'm no attorney, but my friend just went through this and BLED for almost 3 years of marriage and she was a stay at home wife, no kids. This might hurt, try to work things out, it will be cheaper!! Why are you guys breaking up??

boatsnblondes
12-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Cheaper to keep her brother, cheaper to keep her.:(

Jim W
12-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Half,-----half of what???? What she didn't have----before 2 years ago???
She wants part of what you had....before you 2 ever met????? Fok that chit!!!
Spousal support....
Damn dude, you supported her for the past 2 years as a stay at home housewife. Can you say.....PRINCESS????
Not that I would leave her high and dry, I wouldn't. But just wondering.)
The best thing you can do is "leave her "high and dry"
Kick that biotch to da curb ASAP
Pull the car, cell PH, credit cards, etc---etc.
Life is rough. Sorry bitch, you are on your own....
It might be time for her to "reassess" her position in the marriage.
I.E. she has been taken care of for the past 2 years.
Married life might not be all that bad....
2 years.....shit, you dont owe that broad anything!!!---Next.
Sorry all, just tired of ending up on the downside of breakups and women who expect things they dont deserve......
Be good, Jim

IMPATIENT 1
12-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Cheaper to keep her brother, cheaper to keep her.:(
ain't that the truth!!

SHOTKALLIN
12-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Spousal support....
Damn dude, you supported her for the past 2 years as a stay at home housewife. Can you say.....PRINCESS????
Sorry all, just tired of ending up on the downside of breakups and women who expect things they dont deserve......
Be good, Jim
what he said

EAZYKILLER2006
12-09-2006, 09:33 PM
:confused: I'm thinking you meant to respond to Playbuoy's post.
oh man lol gues u r rite u know i am new at this lol i always f up but i am a gurlly so just pretend ya dont notice like everyone else...:supp:

SHOTKALLIN
12-09-2006, 09:33 PM
24 months........and she wants spousal support??? wtf? she has a college degree...in what? Gold digging? LOL...but it aint funny. I wish you the best.
Quit your job...then what does she get half of? Cash out your equity and put it offshore somewhere. Quickly. If she is not on title you can do it without her signing for it. PM me If you need me to do your loan. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-09-2006, 09:39 PM
ain't that the truth!!
no way 2 years let her go~ not worth how much it will cost ya later~:argue: not to mention if u arent happy...oh and this post it to "cheaper to keep her" i f up again...i need to learn to type ~so i can look up at the screen instead of the keys thenzy i will notice when~ i DO IT WRONG ~ and i would notice when i have the caps on 2~but well HECK :confused: i can only say...i am a gurllley so give me a break...

SHOTKALLIN
12-09-2006, 09:42 PM
if u keep her you run the risk of having an oops lets try to make it work baby. then you pay a boat payment for 18 years on top of that spousal.

Jim W
12-09-2006, 09:48 PM
no way 2 years let her go~ not worth how much it will cost ya later~ not to mention if u arent happy...oh and this post it to "cheaper to keep her" i f up again...i need to learn to type ~so i can look up at the screen instead of the keys thenzy i will notice when~ i DO IT WRONG ~ and i would notice when i have the caps on 2~but well HECK i can only say...i am a gurllley so give me a break...
so i can look up at the screen instead of the keys thenzy i will notice when~ i DO IT WRONG ~ and i would notice when i have the caps on 2~but well HECK i can only say...i am a gurllley so give me a break...
Be good, Jim

EAZYKILLER2006
12-09-2006, 09:56 PM
no way 2 years let her go~ not worth how much it will cost ya later~ not to mention if u arent happy...oh and this post it to "cheaper to keep her" i f up again...i need to learn to type ~so i can look up at the screen instead of the keys thenzy i will notice when~ i DO IT WRONG ~ and i would notice when i have the caps on 2~but well HECK i can only say...i am a gurllley so give me a break...
so i can look up at the screen instead of the keys thenzy i will notice when~ i DO IT WRONG ~ and i would notice when i have the caps on 2~but well HECK i can only say...i am a gurllley so give me a break...
Be good, Jim
eazykiller not sure where this is going...well can i add i do REALLLLLY have talented hands~ just not with these keys~ (it must be the darn nails) on my lil rat claws...BUT NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND will ya all learn never ta get married ....if hommie who posted this thread does end it~ i hope ya will learn its not worth it 2 get married...EVER~ UNLESS U ARE ME AND MY HONEY

Jyruiz
12-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Sucks to hear, best of luck bro.

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 10:31 PM
She lived the good life for two years
MAKE HER REPAY YOU

Playbuoy
12-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Some good comments people. Thanks.
And um, it aint cheaper to keep her. Unless you can put a price on happiness.

Kilrtoy
12-10-2006, 12:03 AM
I think you should ask in open court for Visitation rights to the KITTY CAT, I did.
It wasnt granted but it didnt hurt to ask

Hallett19
12-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Spousal support....
Wouldnt this be nice????
Worst case scenario you will be done with her in a year. Let me know if you need any real estate help.

mxpinkygirl
12-10-2006, 12:41 AM
As you already know, California divorces split assets 50/50; however, that is for what was earned/aquired DURING the 2 year marriage. Therefore, if your house, or any other big ticket items, was purchased prior to marriage, you are looking good.
By the way, no kids, huh? (Good thing) But how the heck did you let her get away with being a "stay-at-home housewife?!?" Guess you learned your lesson :hammerhea
One last thing - have you tried counseling? It works for some; did for me (not the first marriage but the second.) If neither of you want a divorce but feel that this is the only way, try it out. If that's too much, at least thumb through this book: Lies at the Altar, by Dr. Robin L. Smith. I was at the bookstore looking for a "How to get a Divorce"-type book - seriously - and this book, along with counseling, saved my marriage. Hey, what have you got to lose?
Good luck, my friend.:)

GHT
12-10-2006, 12:56 AM
All I got to say is, "I'm Sorry to hear the bad news". Do you think you will end up with the computer? That is the most important, otherwise you will not be able to post on HB>>>:(

djunkie
12-10-2006, 12:57 AM
Spousal support....
Be good, Jim
Welcome to California. :cry: :cry:

JPA
12-10-2006, 07:01 AM
If you ever get married again,.do it in texas,....the divorce laws are a tad more realistic as for as the spousal support thing goes.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Being a veteran of a few divorces, 24 months doesn't qualify her for much, if anything at all.
You owned the home before you married is a big plus for you too.
No kids, youre outta this clean.
She can only get spousal support for half the time you were married, unless you were married over 10 years.
My last divorce was 15 years ago and that's how it was in Calif then.
Hold the thought of this whole episode and sign pre-nups next time.
Only marry if you can't live without the person.
You'll do just fine, you'll come out clean.

Baja Big Dog
12-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Dude...send her over this way and ILL introduce her to my amigo, Mr. Stinky Sanchez.......she will forget your name in one night:supp:
By the way be prepaired, within six months she will realize her mistake that "Sugar Daddy" is gone and want to make it all right, and I guarntee that it will include having a baby to make things right, check her bio-clock...I hear it ticking!
Yo shoulde get out of this pretty easy, and oh yea....get on the phone and call all of her friends and tell them all to "kiss your ass" now, it will save you alot of time later one. Nothing worse than "petty coat" lawyers giving her advise.
.............YOU BASTARD.............

TexasChopper
12-10-2006, 08:47 AM
oh man lol gues u r rite u know i am new at this lol i always f up but i am a gurlly so just pretend ya dont notice like everyone else...:supp:
3 words.... hooked on phonics?????

sawtooth
12-10-2006, 09:21 AM
The way the house deal has been explained to me is as long as you did not co-mingle your monies to make the payment, repair's, property tax's, etc. than you should be good. Even if she did not have any income (housewife) but you put her name on a joint checking account that was used for paying any of the above than you are going to have to prove somehow that she did not contribute any funds. If her name is/was on your checks to pay any of this then you will have to pay her 50% of the equity earned from that date forward that the first check was used. Marriage is for the purpose of creating children and giving them a "FAMILY UNIT" to grow up in and no other reason, If a girl/lady/woman has to have a piece of paper that "says so" to spend her life with someone than she is not someone I would want to be with.......but this is just my opinion, sorry for the rant and good luck!

Trailer Park Casanova
12-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Ya always marry a chick that loves you way more than you love her.
And if she has more money than you.
Pre-nups, and only have kids if you can't live without this woman.
I mean, if she goes on a trip,, ya can't live without her.
Ya need her with you all the time.
Any doubts, then you'll be driving down this muddy road again.
Just live with them.

Boatcop
12-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Not to hi-jack the thread.......
.....but I got some great boating advice HERE (http://www.divorcenet.com/)
:hammerhea

98 Vector 21
12-10-2006, 10:18 AM
I think you should ask in open court for Visitation rights to the KITTY CAT, I did.
I understand that Virginamoaney is half of the years married, so 1 year...

BIGRRNU
12-10-2006, 10:40 AM
If you are truly done. Agree upon as much as possible. No need to let the attorneys profit and they will. Dont fight to the death just because of prinicpal, it is far better for you to avoid the aggrevation and stress. OR take her out in the ocean in a Skater and have her accidently fall out at 120 mph:hammerhea

Hallett19
12-10-2006, 11:14 AM
If you owned the house before you were married and all of the title, loan docs, etc are in your name only then you could argue that she has made no contribution to the house and that it's separate property and not subject to community property laws. If that doesn't fly then try floating the balloon that the marriage was a fraud to begin with and she only married you to a. get out of her folks house(?) b. she had nowhere else to go. c.she thought you had money. d. she just wanted to marry a citizen to get her green card. e. damn near anything will work as it's so short a time period.
She's not entitled to anything. Probably thinks that honeypot is a direct connect to the nearest bank. Hell, 2 years, just offer her $100. for every piece of @ss you got and tell her 1. she's overpaid. 2.if she doesn't shut the f*ck up and go away you'll 10/99 her and report the earnings to the IRS as a cheap *****.
My EX of 3 years was only given 1 used refridgerator. NO part of the house, no part of the boat, no part of the business, no part of the 3 cars(in fact, I kept the car she came into the marriage with), no part of some investment property I owned. No part of a rental house. No $ what-so-ever. She paid the mover to come move her bedroom set that she had prior. She even paid for the divorce!:D
I didn't even try to get mean with her, I kept the dog :mix: but let her slide when it came to dog support. I kept the joint income tax returns :idea: and I kept all of the business deductions and accounts receivables.
She had a choise. She could either play the game my way since she's the one that started the go-round OR I'd put her in the poorhouse and string out the divorce till hell froze over. If that wasn't enough, I'd go after her inheritance cuz her daddy was an idiot and "made me qualify" before we were married, to be included in his will.(pissed me off, he didn't have sh, couple hun thou).:mad:
Oh yeah, I let her keep her POS father as I'd have just used him as target practice anyway->http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1394minigunbig.gif
Don't give her sh...
Rio
Holy shit Rio, you are my new hero, can I please call you if I ever go through this ??? How did she start the go round? I'm a curious young guy with questions about marriage/divorce.
I read a great book called "What were you thinking" by Mike Barondes, it gives great insight into what all is involved in a marriage/divorce!! Playbuoy, you should pick it up.

Hallett19
12-10-2006, 11:20 AM
I understand that Virginamoaney is half of the years married, so 1 year...
The proper terminoligy is 'vaginamony' ;)

lucky
12-11-2006, 07:58 AM
If i rember right - alimoney is a Givin after 10 years of marriage -- Looking at what you put down - I would split what ever you aquired together - leave Nicely and talk shit about her on hot boat :) ( joke ) Then the only other right thing to do is share stories with Ratso and me and let Brown Judge you lol :)

CBadDad
12-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Not to hi-jack the thread.......
.....but I got some great boating advice HERE (http://www.divorcenet.com/)
:hammerhea
Thanks, looks like I got some reading to do....
My ex wife got fired from her job last week and told me she wants child support. Right now I pay zero support as I have the kids 50% of the time.
We were married for almost 15 yrs. :hammerhea

wright27
12-11-2006, 09:26 AM
I got divorced 6 years ago. I was lucky and was able to settle the matters without lawyers. We sold everything and split it.
We were married for 6 years and the judge awarded her no alimony, and she did work ,but my income was 3 times hers.
Just remember if and when she comes out on top you will also being paying all of her lawyers fees.
Moral to the story try to keep the lawyers out the picture. They make matters worse. Give now save later.

Tremor Therapy
12-11-2006, 09:46 AM
It was mentioned, but let me make it in big bold letters....When she realizes the cash box is gone, she's gonna offer her's up as incentive. That incentive will turn into a pregnancy, and then you are doomed! Keep your snake in your trousers, and let it go.All this after 2 years of marriage? Oh, BTW, if they were any student loans that were paid during this period, you are entitled to half. I know this only because my first wife took me to the cleaners!:mad:

robsformula
12-11-2006, 10:34 AM
in California, for every 3 years of marriage there is 1 year of spousel support. As far as the house more than likely she will get nothing but if there were improvements made to it during the marriage she is intiled for a percentage of it. As far as getting back together "DON'T DO IT" you will only be cutting your own throat in the long run.

ratso
12-11-2006, 11:51 AM
The minute you say "I Do" you're cutting your own throat...

moneypit
12-11-2006, 12:06 PM
You will pay her for half of the time you were married. She will get half of what you both accrued during your marriaqe. She will get the friggin dog. She will try and ruin any relationship or piece of trim you ever try to get.
CUT HER OFF. Cards... Phone etc. You will have plenty of time to cut checks for her in the near future. For now, cut it off. She's on her own. Now she should onlyt get what shes entitled to not what your willing to give.

Cole Trickle
12-11-2006, 12:10 PM
I agree with alot of the other posts...:hammerhea
Kick her to the curb and grab any credit cards with her name on them.
close out any accounts that she has acces too.
If your name is on her car and the loan is in her name trade the car in and give her the extra $$.
Why would a 27 y/o with a 4 year degree and no children be a house wife???? :cry: :supp:

EmpirE231
12-11-2006, 12:15 PM
sounds like every mans nightmare!! only thing that could make it worse, is if the reason for the divorce was her cheating!!
I'd hope she gets no part of the house since it's all in you rname, and hopefully accquired before marriage.... but it's california and 2006! dirtbag lawyers can screw you!

moneypit
12-11-2006, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=EmpirE231;2289541]
I'd hope she gets no part of the house since it's all in you rname, and hopefully accquired before marriage.... QUOTE]
Doesnt matter.. if equity improved during their marriage, she is entitled to half of that improvement. Any equity that he had before the marriage, is still his.

Havasu1986
12-11-2006, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=EmpirE231;2289541]sounds like every mans nightmare!!
Got my divorce papers in the mail last Fri. 12 years together, 5 married, no kids. Trying to stay away from the lawyers.:cry:

Cole Trickle
12-11-2006, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=EmpirE231;2289541]
I'd hope she gets no part of the house since it's all in you rname, and hopefully accquired before marriage.... QUOTE]
Doesnt matter.. if equity improved during their marriage, she is entitled to half of that improvement. Any equity that he had before the marriage, is still his.
Question...
Since the homeowners market in So Cal was at it's strongets about 2 years ago could teh fact that the house is worth less now than when they were married come into play?
It would be sweet if she had to write him a chech for half of the depreciation!!:D

ratso
12-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Trying to settle up without an attorney is always the best, and not having kids makes it easier... Problem is every single C#NT friend of hers is going to put in their two cents worth on how to screw you over. My 4th ex wife spent a couple of days with me at Thanksgiving, and of course she is getting divorced from the guy she married 2 years ago. She was telling me what all she was entitled to. He built them a nice two story home, bought a bunch of lake property and built a nice cabin on it, and she's laughing about how much money she's going to get out of him. I banged her for a couple of days but couldn't wait for her to go back home again... vindictive fukkin' Bitch...

Tremor Therapy
12-11-2006, 12:41 PM
I can only answer that question form past history. My first wife and I divorced during the housing slam of the late 80's, and our house was worth less than what was owed. They were going after me for the half of the difference between what it was worth, and what we owed! I got out of it because my lawyer was able to present evidence that the housing market was cyclical, and this downturn was only temporary......that and I was going to make her sell it if they wanted actual ca$h for the difference.
So it wasn't what it was worth when you were married, but what it is worth now.....you're not getting divorced then, you are getting divorced now, and they use the value of the assets now.

came along during the sunk boat thread
12-11-2006, 05:41 PM
She's not entitled to anything. Probably thinks that honeypot is a direct connect to the nearest bank. Hell, 2 years, just offer her $100. for every piece of @ss you got and tell her 1. she's overpaid. 2.if she doesn't shut the f*ck up and go away you'll 10/99 her and report the earnings to the IRS as a cheap *****.
Rio
honestly the funniest thing i've read in awhile...

RiverPirate
12-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Cut her loose right now while you can, before you get locked into any additional drama. In the big picture you have little invested so far.
Do you know why divorces cost so much.....becasue they are worth it.

Throttle
12-11-2006, 10:36 PM
short term marriage, your house... no kids...
DNR = dump n run
she can't have shiat, but she will try to keep you from being happy, whatever it takes, you will be better off. the price we pay for happiness!

TAF
12-12-2006, 06:23 AM
beautifully put. If he has to continue to pay he should be allowed to play!!!:hammerhea

catman-do
12-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Not sure on the other stuff, but i deal with refinancing people out of marriages alot. California is a "comunity property state" and even if she isnt on title she still has rights to equity on the property. Now where it gets tricky is if you bought the house prior to ebing married. Then the courts need the documentation "chain of title" will work as to when the property was bought and when you were married, finally when the divorce decree/ seperation agreement was filed. They will take that time and may assign an appraiser the task of figuring out the equity that has been made/lost on the property and you will then owe accordingly. Figure on refinancing soon (if you have any equity left) so that you can pull cash out and pay her off.

Magic34
12-12-2006, 09:32 AM
no way 2 years let her go~ not worth how much it will cost ya later~:argue: not to mention if u arent happy...oh and this post it to "cheaper to keep her" i f up again...i need to learn to type ~so i can look up at the screen instead of the keys thenzy i will notice when~ i DO IT WRONG ~ and i would notice when i have the caps on 2~but well HECK :confused: i can only say...i am a gurllley so give me a break...
Maybe they should just trade? I have read on a very informative website that it is great for the realtionship and a lot of good people can offer some great advice on the subject.

NorCalCat
12-12-2006, 10:05 AM
Spousal support....
Be good, Jim
Whatt he said. And also drain all accounts before she does. Don't spend it because you will probobly owe her, but if she gets it first you are screwed.
Just my $.02
My sister just went through this.

EmpirE231
12-12-2006, 10:30 AM
what about with a prenup when you get married... and you owned the house before the marriage? is she still entitled to some equity?? :confused:

NorCalCat
12-12-2006, 11:29 AM
what about with a prenup when you get married... and you owned the house before the marriage? is she still entitled to some equity?? :confused:
If you have it before you are married you are fine. All earnings AFTRER "I DO" is what they will look at. A good attourny will argue the apretiation of the house is 50% hers. But fight that! Good luck to you, sorry to hear about this, but I must say atleast it has only been 2 years and no kids are envolved! That is when it gets messy.

Playbuoy
12-18-2006, 12:34 PM
She and I have agreed to amicable terms. We're getting the terms drafted up by attorney tomorrow. Hopefully this stays straightforward and clean.

centerhill condor
12-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Merry Christmas baby...Happy New Year too...

dumbandyoung
12-18-2006, 01:01 PM
marriage counseling? its cheaper than a divorce. and if it doesn't work at least you gave one last try.

ratso
12-18-2006, 01:09 PM
She and I have agreed to amicable terms. We're getting the terms drafted up by attorney tomorrow. Hopefully this stays straightforward and clean.
GOOD LUCK!!!

ratso
12-18-2006, 01:13 PM
Thats great. Now, whatever you do from now until the judgement date, do not do anything to upset her. Afterwards, do your worst. :devil:
Forensic
LMAO !:crossx:

lucky
12-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Amiacable a. =Friendly peaceable
I did not see that in the vow's when i got married , I sure in the hell didn't see it in any divorce decreee :)
I have a test for you myfriend -- find ANY ex wife - and ask her to say it -- I'm just curious if they can - lmao -- ( actually both mine went smooth )
keep on the friendly side - then run

Playbuoy
12-18-2006, 01:50 PM
She's making out pretty well...most likely better than if we were to go to trial.
But honestly, the money I would save by going to trial would be eaten up by attorney's fees, as well as the pain and stress of a trial. Just not worth it.
Besides, she's a good girl and I want to make sure she's on her feet after this.

ratso
12-18-2006, 02:22 PM
She's making out pretty well...most likely better than if we were to go to trial.
But honestly, the money I would save by going to trial would be eaten up by attorney's fees, as well as the pain and stress of a trial. Just not worth it.
Besides, she's a good girl and I want to make sure she's on her feet after this.
Most of my exes seemed more eager to get on their backs...:D

centerhill condor
12-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Most of my exes seemed more eager to get on their backs...:D
wow!

Racey
12-18-2006, 03:22 PM
marriage counseling? its cheaper than a divorce. and if it doesn't work at least you gave one last try.
If you need counseling to make it work she should have never been promoted from gf to wife in the first place. when it comes to that point its time to hit the big red dump button

Jbb
12-18-2006, 03:54 PM
eject,eject,eject......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860eject.jpg

Jim W
12-18-2006, 04:27 PM
I've got $20.00 that say's he is going to try and get them back together sometime after the big D.....
Any takers???
Be good, Jim

Playbuoy
12-18-2006, 05:27 PM
I've got $20.00 that say's he is going to try and get them back together sometime after the big D.....
Any takers???
Be good, Jim
All divorces aren't bitter. Sometimes both people realize that in the long run, it's in the best interest to cut losses and move on. We're still friends and still civil. But she's moving on...and so am I.

ROZ
12-18-2006, 11:13 PM
ain't that the truth!!
No it's not... You pay one way or another... I'd rather pay and be happy than be miserable with a few extra bucks in my pocket...
2 years and no kids? Why not an annulment?

Wild Horses
12-19-2006, 07:53 AM
We're still friends and still civil. But she's moving on...and so am I.
Why do want to be friends with your Ex. I want to forget everything about my Ex and I was married for 24 yrs. (except for the two wonderful adult children)
Runnin' Wild

acatitude
12-19-2006, 07:57 AM
I agree wild horses, never could understand people who say oh yea we are friends??? wtf. I aint gonna double date with my ex and if i wanted to be friends we would still be together...