PDA

View Full Version : cabo san lucas

boatnam2
12-10-2006, 11:27 AM
i know this has been talked about quite a bit.but name your favorite place.any experience with the all inclusive deal....seems to be what were leaning towards.anyone stay at dreams cabo?

JB in so cal
12-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Did 4 nights at the RIU Palace - all inclusive. Nice place; 2 pools w/swim up bars, nice rooms with all you can drink wet bars - tequila, rum, vodka, beer, soda, water. Walking distance down the beach to La Officina and downtown.
Overall a good experience but it had only been open a few months; I could see it getting out of hand with drunks:hammerhea

Jordy
12-10-2006, 11:37 AM
I was spoiled and am not sure I could ever go back. This was the view off the back patio. Oh, and it was something like a 10K sq ft house with a full staff, in a gated community. Amazing place:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC00874.JPG
Oh, and you can just make out the hottub on the upper right side of the pool. Off to the left was a waterslide that took you down to a lower level pool. Spent a week there and never wanted to leave. :D :D :D

JB in so cal
12-10-2006, 11:40 AM
If you want seclusion and be spendy, go here:
www.cabovillas.com - Almost did one for wifey's b-day.

boatnam2
12-10-2006, 11:49 AM
If you want seclusion and be spendy, go here:
www.cabovillas.com - Almost did one for wifey's b-day.
trying to go budget maybe 4k or so.liked dreams but after reading trip advisor half the remarks people hated it but after further research you can find bad remarks on all the hotels.

boatnaked
12-10-2006, 11:59 AM
For me it's Cancun! luv that place, most of the party bars don't open untill late and go all night! was even 86ed out of Sen'or Frogs for having to much fun!!!

707dog
12-10-2006, 04:32 PM
"jb" hit the nail on the head "riu palace" i sent my parents there last month 4 a honeymoon 27yrs later...lmao..and we are all going back there next summer. it was alot less than i expected...they are still jazzed at how wonderful that place was and how they were treated.....RIU PALACE HOOKED IT UP!!!!!!