PDA

View Full Version : Chargers!!! Loss of words

Not So Fast
12-10-2006, 04:59 PM
WOW,what a day. They clinch the division, and LT breaks the TD record. The only bad thing is after the interview with Marty and LT they follow it with that piece of unadulterated crap t.o.:mad: I'm at a loss of words about the Chargers, just a special team IMO!! GO BOLTZ :D NSF

duffster
12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
WOW,what a day. They clinch the division, and LT breaks the TD record. The only bad thing is after the interview with Marty and LT they follow it with that piece of unadulterated crap t.o.:mad: I'm at a loss of words about the Chargers, just a special team IMO!! GO BOLTZ :D NSF
Right on man Go Bolts

BajaMike
12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Go L.T.!!!
:D

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Broncos suck.

MayDaze
12-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Not a chargers fan but LT is a class act and one hell of a football player! The Chargers have had a great season and you know the pressure question will be can Marty win in the playoffs... Homefield should help.. Congrats to the boltz fans big win

dmontzsta
12-10-2006, 05:25 PM
I am a Raiders fan first...but I support all local teams (until I met DILLF and now I dislike the clippers) but besides that... :)
The Raiders are out, so if any other team were to take it, I hope it is the Chargers.
Congrats to them...

Mandelon
12-10-2006, 05:44 PM
My score prediction was way off, but at least i got the order right!! WooooHooooo :skull:

707dog
12-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Im A Raiders Fan But I Must Give It Up To Ya Chargers..great Year For The Whole Team.. Super Bowl Rings Anyone..lmao

JetBoatRich
12-10-2006, 08:11 PM
I am lost for words as well:redface:

Hardly Satisfied
12-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Chargers are playing Awesome football, LT the best back ever in football, not to sure about that, but still dam good

SummitKarl
12-10-2006, 08:33 PM
you know Bobby I have been a Chargers fan sence this guy played, but too many years of disappointment makes too hard to jump on the band wagon, I hope they go all the way, But..........well you know..something will happen:mix:
http://www.hognation.net/greatpics/alworth1.jpg

JB in so cal
12-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Best part was the O-line guys puttin' LT up on their shoulders after #29!! You would NEVER see (insert any offensive show-off jack ass here) being carried of by his linemen!!!
If the Bolts don't go to Miami, I'll be really, really surprised. Almost as surprised as I was to find out there are swingers in Havasu:supp: :shift: :mix: :cool: :jawdrop: :D :2purples: :wink:

XJBones
12-10-2006, 10:20 PM
you know the pressure question will be can Marty win in the playoffs...
He never could with KC. Marty-ball never worked post season for the Chiefs (not that the Chiefs are any beter without him :mad: )
Bones

Hallett19
12-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Oh, and best record in the league, right.... well, if the Bears win tonight, tied for the best record in the league...
And I love how LT said "WE broke a record today", giving credit to his offensive line and making it all their own record. Never a showboater, just shows up and works, what a class act!!

Ziggy
12-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Awesome day for the Team and community.
I'm betting there will be numerous banners and flags flying much like it was in 94.
LT is what professional sports figures should and need to immulate.:)
I watched the interview of TO by Micheal, you could see Micheal wasn't to tickled by his responses....."what do you mean you weren't into it?":confused: TO needs to leave the sport imo, he's not helping it, himself or his team in any way:mad:

a catered life
12-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Broncos suck.
yup at least the raider's made a game of it:hammerhea

BreastManWins
12-11-2006, 08:40 AM
I'm not a Chargers fan nor a bandwagon jumper but I think they are the most balanced team in the league which enables Rivers to be successful as the team's QB.
I think they are the best team in the league now. The big question is how far will they get in the playoffs? The answer will be as far as Rivers can take them and the real answer is as far as Marty will allow Rivers to take them.
As an NFL fan I have to say that Marty can be as big a problem for the Chargers as the Chargers' opponents. If Marty screws up all bets are off.
Good luck Chargers fans!

Ziggy
12-11-2006, 08:43 AM
yup at least the raider's made a game of it:hammerhea
Ever notice the games between these two are always tough? No matter how bad one or the other team is they always dogfight.

AvengerBabe
12-11-2006, 08:54 AM
It was a fantastic game yesterday! My voice is still hoarse from screaming and I am absolutely exhausted because it was so exciting! LT is a total package and such a class act and I can't wait to see my bolts go all the way to the Superbowl!!!!

Not So Fast
12-11-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm not a Chargers fan nor a bandwagon jumper but I think they are the most balanced team in the league which enables Rivers to be successful as the team's QB.
I think they are the best team in the league now. The big question is how far will they get in the playoffs? The answer will be as far as Rivers can take them and the real answer is as far as Marty will allow Rivers to take them.
As an NFL fan I have to say that Marty can be as big a problem for the Chargers as the Chargers' opponents. If Marty screws up all bets are off.
Good luck Chargers fans!
After our second loss (which by the way we should have won both, Yeah I'm greedy) I think the fan and media response to reverting to "Marty Ball" late in both games cost us those games. I tip my hat to him becuase I feel he has seen the light and is actually playing todays type gameplans. As far as winning it all, lets wait and see, lots of football left to play and at this point in the season ANYBODY can beat anybody and it only takes one loss in the playoffs and you go home. Does this team have the talent to do it, you can bet your sweet ass it does and I've waited as long or longer than most fans.
It just makes it extra special to have a fantastic player and human being such as LT on the team. and if you havent noticed there is a young QB that is not doing too bad. Offense PLUS defense= good balance. My oldest son was there and he said the whole stadium stayed (except for some Bronco fans) during what was a tear filled celebration for a team that has been maligned for many years, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THIS IS THEIR YEAR and if not I'm still very proud of this team> GO ALL THE WAY CHARGERS:D BTW nice comments from the other teams fans, finally some sportmanship instead of sarcasm, GOOD JOB and welcome aboard if you want to join the Boltz club. NSF

GrapeApe
12-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Wow, what a game... Shawn Merriman has a clause in his Contract that pays him $200,000 per sack after 10 Sacks!!! So he made an extra $400,000 yesterday...That's just a little bit of incentive for the next 3 games, everytime the ball is snapped..
I went to a Private party last night for Shawn Merriman at On Broadway Nightclub.. I met a ton of players, and they where all in a pretty good mood after that Performance..
*** Grape Ape ***

Ziggy
12-11-2006, 02:42 PM
I went to a Private party last night for Shawn Merriman at On Broadway Nightclub.. I met a ton of players, and they where all in a pretty good mood after that Performance..
*** Grape Ape ***
Bet Shawn still listened to what his coach had to say and didn't drift into LaLaLand:sleeping: about some party he was going to attend... :D :D
My team is finally making a huge statement in the NFL...........can't tell ya how many years I have been defending MY team, thru the good and bad. You gotta stay true. No jumping on and off the bandwagon for me, nope, can't do that and say you are a true fan. ;)

JB in so cal
12-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Bet Shawn still listened to what his coach had to say and didn't drift into LaLaLand:sleeping: about some party he was going to attend... :D :D
My team is finally making a huge statement in the NFL...........can't tell ya how many years I have been defending MY team, thru the good and bad. You gotta stay true. No jumping on and off the bandwagon for me, nope, can't do that and say you are a true fan. ;)
I think to celebrate, you ahould have "Continental Motors" day at the Q. Buy about 10-12 tickets; tailgate, live it up...I'll go!

Brady Bunch
12-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Wow, what a game... Shawn Merriman has a clause in his Contract that pays him $200,000 per sack after 10 Sacks!!! So he made an extra $400,000 yesterday...That's just a little bit of incentive for the next 3 games, everytime the ball is snapped..
*** Grape Ape ***
The party lastnight was a blast! Tons of Charger players and fans partying, dancing and celebrating together. Let's just say our VIP section got very XXX late in the evening! I have never seen more yo' yo's walking around with there own bottle of Cris' and Dom' in my life. Some even brought their own gold and diamond incrusted chalices to drink from....lol It was a good time.
GO BOLTS......

AvengerBabe
12-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Some even brought their own gold and diamond incrusted chalices to drink from....
Damn, now that is BALLA!