PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Life Crisis would like your help, please!

dave n
12-11-2006, 02:52 PM
I have noticed that you have posted a lot of pictures from Irvine Lake in the 1980's. I am interested in purchasing copies of pictures of boat racing at Irvine Lake. If there is someway that I could get copies made, which I will put on display at Irvine Lake, I will be glad to reimburse you for your time and the copies (or I could have the copies made if that would be easier). Please let me know. My phone number is (714) 538-0079 or (714) 308-5480 cell.
Thanks in advance.
Dave Noyes

Mid-life Crisis
12-11-2006, 03:59 PM
I have noticed that you have posted a lot of pictures from Irvine Lake in the 1980's. I am interested in purchasing copies of pictures of boat racing at Irvine Lake. If there is someway that I could get copies made, which I will put on display at Irvine Lake, I will be glad to reimburse you for your time and the copies (or I could have the copies made if that would be easier). Please let me know. My phone number is (714) 538-0079 or (714) 308-5480 cell.
Thanks in advance.
Dave Noyes
The best ones have been posted, I have alot of shots that are far away and would be real grainy blown up. PM me your email address and I'll send you what I have in Higher Res. Gratis...:wink: I would just put the images on a memory card and go to Costco or Wal-mart for the prints. It's real cheap and easy..

dave n
12-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Thank you for your response. My email address is swdgm@aol.com Thanks, again. Give me a call at (714) 538-0079. If you come to Irvine Lakes' V-Drive Regatta in June, refreshments will be on me!
Dave Noyes

dossangers
12-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Hopefully he will be driving his Boat!! hows it coming?

Mid-life Crisis
12-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Thank you for your response. My email address is swdgm@aol.com Thanks, again. Give me a call at (714) 538-0079. If you come to Irvine Lakes' V-Drive Regatta in June, refreshments will be on me!
Dave Noyes
No worries, I appreciate the fact that Lake Irvine is still available for the V-drives and I understand that you are a huge part of that. How about a ride in my K-boat??:D :D

Mid-life Crisis
12-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Hopefully he will be driving his Boat!! hows it coming?
VERY SOON WAYNE, VERY SOON. I'LL BE IN TOUCH AS SOON AS IT HITS MY GARAGE.:)

dossangers
12-12-2006, 06:39 PM
VERY SOON WAYNE, VERY SOON. I'LL BE IN TOUCH AS SOON AS IT HITS MY GARAGE.:)Let me know if i can help im down the street!

Firecracker
12-12-2006, 11:44 PM
VERY SOON WAYNE, VERY SOON. I'LL BE IN TOUCH AS SOON AS IT HITS MY GARAGE.:)
I do have to say, that "Barbie" boat looks nice!! :D Don't worry, we named it that before you got it. Actually I think the little girls named it that.
Congrats, and I can't wait to see it out there!

Mid-life Crisis
12-13-2006, 06:27 AM
I do have to say, that "Barbie" boat looks nice!! :D Don't worry, we named it that before you got it. Actually I think the little girls named it that.
Congrats, and I can't wait to see it out there!
Let's hope I don't drive it like her or the name will stick!!:D

Wildchild80
12-13-2006, 07:01 AM
That's OK Barbie "Kicks ASS"

Firecracker
12-13-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey, it might be a good look for you :cry: