PDA

View Full Version : Trim Tabs

a catered life
01-24-2006, 12:56 PM
is there any one who works on trim tabs i need some work done got one that seems to have its own mind gauges are off and i may have a bad switch and/or bad sender...help :cry:

Big Warlock
01-24-2006, 01:31 PM
You need a good boat shop that has someone that has experience with trim tabs. I know a guy in Phoenix that is pretty good. Turns out I had a cable that broke, most likely when someone stepped on the K-planes to get into the boat.
Good luck. There is a good boat shop off the I-5 south of Castaic. I want top say get off at Lyons Avenue and go east. But not sure. It's in that area. Guys pretty knowledgeable. Shop is not that impressive but does good work and is reasonable. Two Australian guys if I remember right.
Hope that helps.

a catered life
01-25-2006, 06:59 AM
thanks for the info i have a few friends in that area so i can ask them if they know the shop thanks again

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 07:21 AM
Willie is it your drive guage or trim guage acting up?

a catered life
01-25-2006, 02:43 PM
trim gauges and the dam right side tab motor just starts up when ever the hell it wants

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 04:15 PM
trim gauges and the dam right side tab motor just starts up when ever the hell it wants
You have a problem :rolleyes:
You know the right side is going up because the guage said this?

a catered life
01-25-2006, 06:50 PM
You have a problem :rolleyes:
You know the right side is going up because the guage said this?
ok thanks for that great assistance there buddy :p now i know i have a problem i must find some one to fix it right :idea: