PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Badblown 572

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Hey get your HTM lovin, non skydiving, slow boat driven, non flying a$$ over here and wash my socks biatch!

Cole Trickle
01-24-2006, 01:02 PM
ooooooooohhhhhh......
Trouble trouble we got trouble!!!

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey get your HTM lovin, non skydiving, slow boat driven, non flying a$$ over here and wash my socks biatch!
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/fgjfjghj.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/fgjfjghj.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/fgjfjghj.gif Just make sure to ask Danielle for your balls back before you can come and step to me. Its on F'er. You and me. Once and for all, I am going to make you my biatch. ;) http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah. Just make sure to ask Danielle for your balls back before you can come and step to me. Its on F'er. You and me. Once and for all, I am going to make you my biatch. ;)
I dont need my balls to step up to this one.. After I take you down ... I may use them to Tbag you (ask Nord about that) and then Im taking your wallet and buying everyone a sucker and a beer..

fourspeednup
01-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Look everyone! Mark's back :crossx: :D :D

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:16 PM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/fgjfjghj.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/fgjfjghj.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/fgjfjghj.gif Just make sure to ask Danielle for your balls back before you can come and step to me. Its on F'er. You and me. Once and for all, I am going to make you my biatch. ;) http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif
Dont worry D.. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in advance..

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Look everyone! Mark's back :crossx: :D :D
LMAO.. I have been reading all this BS.. its got me all KKKAAAARRRAAAAAZZZZZYYYY
You can jump in any time.. lets gang up on him..

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 01:19 PM
LMAO.. I have been reading all this BS.. its got me all KKKAAAARRRAAAAAZZZZZYYYY
Where is the group leader of the Coors Light Coombayah Camp Fire Cult when we need him. It appears that we are having seperation in our members. :p

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Where is the group leader of the Coors Light Coombayah Camp Fire Cult when we need him. It appears that we are having seperation in our members. :p
Its a ku de ta... Im blowing up the DAmm... no more Paker for you!

fourspeednup
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
You can jump in any time.. lets gang up on him..
You see the first one? That was where the real party was at :crossx: :D :D

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Its a ku de ta... Im blowing up the DAmm... no more Paker for you!
Its Ok. Next time we go out skydiving I am going to get you drunk and steel your parachute. :p

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 01:24 PM
For a minute I thought a was hallucinating, but it really is Mark. Looks like he came out of hiding.

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:25 PM
Its Ok. Next time we go out skydiving I am going to get you drunk and steel your parachute. :p
Its alright.. I bet I will have more fun jumping your rig than you will have jumping mine..
Oh.. wait.. your not really a skydiver.. Your a groupy still :p

fourspeednup
01-24-2006, 01:25 PM
For a minute I thought a was hallucinating, but it really is Mark. Looks like he came out of hiding.
and appears to be amped up on some of that tweaker tea :devil:

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:29 PM
and appears to be amped up on some of that tweaker tea :devil:
LMAO.. I started drinking cran and goose a couple days ago.. I havnt stopped.. You should have seen my drive to work this morning.. :p

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 01:30 PM
what happened, did all of you get "kicked" off rrl ? - it's getting all crowded up in here :p keyes
No, for the most part,the admin scared everyone off with their super powers. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:30 PM
what happened, did all of you get "kicked" off rrl ? - it's getting all crowded up in here :p keyes
I want to fight you too..
All them tattoo's dont make you tough :p

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 01:31 PM
I want to fight you too..
All them tattoo's dont make you tough :p
Where did this POT come from?

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:33 PM
No, for the most part,the admin scared everyone off with their super powers. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
good to see you this weekend D.. Next time keep you hands off my ass :cool: :p

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 01:34 PM
good to see you this weekend D.. Next time keep you hands off my ass :cool: :p
Good too see you also!
It's such a nice ass though (I thought it was a chicks ass)!

riverbound
01-24-2006, 01:36 PM
F.u.n.

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:37 PM
F.u.n.
Dont get smart or Im coming for you too

riverbound
01-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Dont get smart or Im coming for you too
Bring it........ :crossx: :crossx:

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 01:39 PM
and i'm a pimp with tatts (ask "d") :p :rollside:
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/rotf%5d.gif http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/rotf%5d.gif http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/rotf%5d.gif

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Bring it........ :crossx: :crossx:
Ok.. I got some good stuff saved up for you..
but first..
wtf is B crew..
and where the hell is Highroller when I need him..
Its been a long time.. You guys all trade fast boats in for pom poms and skirts?

chub
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
but first..
wtf is B crew..
Its been a long time.. You guys all trade fast boats in for pom poms and skirts?
NOPE I still got the STOKER!

riverbound
01-24-2006, 01:46 PM
but first..
wtf is B crew..
I never had a fast boat to begin with :D
B crew= Rumor has it that a certain campus cop.....decide to refer to a couple of the ladies here as B class (or something along those lines), but basically in reference to their looks and such. ;)

riverbound
01-24-2006, 01:46 PM
but first..
wtf is B crew..
BTW....did you get your balls back for the day???? :D

chub
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
I never had a fast boat to begin with :D
B crew= Rumor has it that a certain campus cop.....decide to refer to a couple of the ladies here as B class (or something along those lines), but basically in reference to their looks and such. ;)
mine is the slowest here but it sounded good!

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Probably just a trial to see if he can handle them.

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Yea.. I got them till about 6.. but then I'll take them off, pick up the kids, make dinner and make sure her car has gas for tomorrow...
speaking of balls.. what was that lump in your mouth this weekend.. and why where you spitting.. I thought you swallowed that stuff :D

djunkie
01-24-2006, 01:52 PM
FAGS!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry just felt like adding something to all this. :rollside:

riverbound
Looks like he failed :D

jackpunx
dont tell her what I did.. she'll take them back :cry:

riverbound
01-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Yea.. I got them till about 6.. but then I'll take them off, pick up the kids, make dinner and make sure her car has gas for tomorrow...
speaking of balls.. what was that lump in your mouth this weekend.. and why where you spitting.. I thought you swallowed that stuff :D
You should make sure the house is clean when she gets home too :D

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:53 PM
FAGS!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry just felt like adding something to all this. :rollside:
No.. Its not Fags.. its "interesting"

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 01:54 PM
mine is the slowest here but it sounded good!
ha ha.. all you have to do is get up next to H2o and your boat hauls asz

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 01:57 PM
You got off easy that night. Maybe it was the once a month "feel like a man" day. Normally she would have made you wash the clothes, do the dishes, clean the house, scrub the toilets, then just for utter humiliation she would make you watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to get tips on how to be a better eunuchs. (?sp) ;) Also get to watch all of your "non boating" buddies. :p

chub
:idea: interesting
As long as were not "bonding" I'm cool! :)

djunkie
As long as were not "bonding" I'm cool! :)
Or spooning. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
01-24-2006, 01:58 PM
I like spooning!!! :D

chub
01-24-2006, 01:59 PM
WHHOOOAAA!!!!!
You're settin off the GAYDAR!

djunkie
01-24-2006, 01:59 PM
I like spooning!!! :D
Oh really???? :idea: :D

Do F150's Float?
01-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Oh really???? :idea: :D
<<<< Self-proclaimed spoon-***** ;) :p

djunkie
01-24-2006, 02:01 PM
<<<< Self-proclaimed spoon-***** ;) :p
Have I asked you "How yoo doin" lately? :crossx:

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 02:01 PM
spooning leads to Forking :yuk:
is that what happende with you and whats his name?

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 02:02 PM
You got off easy that night. Maybe it was the once a month "feel like a man" day. Normally she would have made you wash the clothes, do the dishes, clean the house, scrub the toilets, then just for utter humiliation she would make you watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to get tips on how to be a better eunuchs. (?sp) ;) Also get to watch all of your "non boating" buddies. :p
thats funny right there.. dont care who you are
freaking bun dart

Do F150's Float?
01-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Like the new avitar...is that the F-150 with 1000hp in it ??? :D
Acutally, it should be close to 1150, give or take ;) I figure i'd go back to letting people guess if i was a chick or not :rolleyes: :D
Have I asked you "How yoo doin" lately? :crossx:
LOL - i think last week - but it's always good to hear ;) :D

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 02:04 PM
ha ha.. all you have to do is get up next to H2o and your boat hauls asz
Better hope the water is smooth.

djunkie
01-24-2006, 02:05 PM
I figure i'd go back to letting people guess if i was a chick or
Uhh.... now your scaring me. :220v:

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Just to come up with that word you have to be on the limp wristed side.

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 02:07 PM
I knew he was gay..

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 02:08 PM
LMFAO :D
Shiat.....my boat hauls as$ next to H20's :D
Mine still looks faster........ See post #55. :argue: :argue: :argue:

Do F150's Float?
01-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Uhh.... now your scaring me. :220v:
LMAO...i had a non descript avi & didn't post pics of myself...everyone assumed i was a dude here. Everytime i met someone from ***boat, i got "whoa! i thought you were a dude!" or, "i figured you were blonde!!" :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 02:09 PM
I found a couple of gremlins just for you D.
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/supergay.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/action-smiley-069.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/tomato.gif

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Mine still looks faster........ See post #55. :argue: :argue: :argue:
Hey.. lets take it to catalina this weekend

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I have it a part. But, when it's back together no problem (well unless the 36' + boats are turning around).

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 02:21 PM
I found a couple of gremlins just for you D.
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/supergay.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/action-smiley-069.gif http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/tomato.gif
I'll bet you had those for your avatars on those gays message boards you frequent.

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I have it a part. But, when it's back together no problem (well unless the 36' + boats are turning around).
Im serious.. when your ready.. I'll go with you

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Im serious.. when your ready.. I'll go with you
I hope to have it back together by the Parker ski race. I'm going to try and pull the motor off on Sunday, but everything else has to stay together till I get a cover made (the steering column sits to high, so the cover needs to be made to fit it), which is happening on Monday. Once I get the cover done, I'll take the rest a part and really spend some time on it.

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 03:41 PM
I hope to have it back together by the Parker ski race. I'm going to try and pull the motor off on Sunday, but everything else has to stay together till I get a cover made (the steering column sits to high, so the cover needs to be made to fit it), which is happening on Monday. Once I get the cover done, I'll take the rest a part and really spend some time on it.
Let me know if you need any help with anything. I do know someone with a fully stocked shop with all the tools you will ever need. ;)

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Let me know if you need any help with anything. I do know someone with a fully stocked shop with all the tools you will ever need. ;)
Yea.. thats how it starts.. he gets them in there.. then breaks out the bottle of grandad and roofies.. then you wake up to bb572 whisseling dixy..

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Yea.. thats how it starts.. he gets them in there.. then breaks out the bottle of grandad and roofies.. then you wake up to bb572 whisseling dixy..
Is that why you ask for a hall pass from your master ever time I say that I am working at the shop. ;)

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Is that why you ask for a hall pass from your master ever time I say that I am working at the shop. ;)
So.....

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 03:57 PM
So.....
Just the facts ma'am. ;)

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Just the facts ma'am. ;)
Your gay... I was raped

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Your gay... I was raped
Is that why you were trying to get me to join you on Valentine's Day??? :p

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Is that why you were trying to get me to join you on Valentine's Day??? :p
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/supergay.gif

BADBLOWN572
01-24-2006, 04:10 PM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/supergay.gif
Well, you do have a perty mouth. :p

Riverkid
01-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Bring your own kidney belt!!! :rollside:
Let me know when that happens, D. We'll run the Baia as a chase boat, skiers and all... :p

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 06:19 PM
Bring your own kidney belt!!! :rollside:
Let me know when that happens, D. We'll run the Baia as a chase boat, skiers and all... :p
Your Schiada broken?

Riverkid
01-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Been that way a while, too. Focking trim pump died last river trip. made it REAL fun getting the boat out of the water with the motor stuck down... Anmd you can imagine how much help the wife was during that...
Haven't had any time to take it anyplace to get her fixed up. Still have a 2X4 stuck between the motor and the bracket...

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Been that way a while, too. Focking trim pump died last river trip. made it REAL fun getting the boat out of the water with the motor stuck down... Anmd you can imagine how much help the wife was during that...
Haven't had any time to take it anyplace to get her fixed up. Still have a 2X4 stuck between the motor and the bracket...
Is it the pump or one of the relays? I was just being a smartass as to why you wouldn't take the Schiada over there, didn't know it was really broken.

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Is it the pump or one of the relays? Have Trav fix it. I was just being a smartass as to why you wouldn't take the Schiada over to Catalina, didn't know it was really broken.

Riverkid
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Heck D, my boat's been to the island over thirty times. You've seen the 10" of foam in the front cushions... It was built to romp. It was only used in the ocean when it got rigged. Doesn't mean I want to go again on a rough day, though. Last time I was over there in a little boat was BadPat's 22.
It sounds like the pump shaft is spun or broken. The motor spins fine but no pump pressure. Plus it's an 87 Black Max so the lift pump is all integral. No lines to loosen to bleed off pressure. I had to use the Ford jack and a 2by to get the motor up (on the Echo ramp, at dark)...

h2oski2fast
01-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Heck D, my boat's been to the island over thirty times. You've seen the 10" of foam in the front cushions... It was built to romp. It was only used in the ocean when it got rigged. Doesn't mean I want to go again on a rough day, though. Last time I was over there in a little boat was BadPat's 22.
It sounds like the pump shaft is spun or broken. The motor spins fine but no pump pressure. Plus it's an 87 Black Max so the lift pump is all integral. No lines to loosen to bleed off pressure. I had to use the Ford jack and a 2by to get the motor up (on the Echo ramp, at dark)...
Call Jimmy, he can fix it. Actually, I have to see him tomorrow. Gonna go to Irvine Lake in the afternoon and letter the "Lake Patrol" boat. Also he want's me to ride in Dr. Anderson's boat (as we all know how he likes to ride backward). If you need help with the Schiada, let me know. I might go over to Jeremy's on Sunday and yank the motor off the 19'. I REALLY should go do that. I think I'll go pull all the gauges and switches out of it late one of these nights.
Let me know when you are going to the boat show. I need to go and check out a couple of things. We are all going on Sat, but with all the people you dont get to see a whole lot. So, I want to go on a weekday. Let me know.

Riverkid
01-24-2006, 07:41 PM
We're going on Sat with the neighbors. Trav and I need to work that way next week though I think... :) I'm down for a midweek run.
Jimmy's always too busy. I think I'll pull the dealio off and take it to a local Merc guy and have them go through it. They come off easy enough.
Should get a PO for the sticker quote this week... Thanks for getting on that.