PDA

View Full Version : Pull the US out TODAY!!!

OGShocker
12-13-2006, 01:31 PM
If you consider that there has been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq
theatre of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2,112 deaths,
that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.
The firearm death rate in Washington D.C. Is 80.6 per 100,000 for the same period.
That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and
killed in the U.S. Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws
in the nation, than you are in Iraq.
Conclusion: The U.S. should pull out of Washington.

eliminatedsprinter
12-13-2006, 01:44 PM
No need to pull out, Washington D.C. left the U.S.A. years ago.....:wink:

Rexone
12-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Perhaps we just need to pull out of Washington and start over with some representitives that will do what's good for the people rather than what's good for the people running the show in Washington.

centerhill condor
12-13-2006, 03:50 PM
DC's biggest problem is that it is run by Congress. So, ya'll can just imagine how the rest of the country will be after some more time with the same management.:shift:

OKIE-JET
12-15-2006, 10:47 AM
They're no doubt running Wash. D.C. with the same 'ol pc nicey-nicey BS that they run the war with.:hammerhea

HighRoller
12-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Perhaps we just need to pull out of Washington and start over with some representitives that will do what's good for the people rather than what's good for the people running the show in Washington.
Dude, you stole my thunder. My answer to the problems of congress is to just stop paying any attention to them. Let them pass their silly laws and lets start our own representative system where people are actually held accountable. I think it's insulting that a legislative body that cannot even collectively balance a checkbook is going to presume to tell me what's the best course of action for anything. Global warming is obviously caused by all the hot air coming from Congress.

Rexone
12-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Maybe we should start a poll...
1. The US will ultimately fail due to outside influence, acts of terrorism, being overrun by aggression from abroad.
2. The US will utlimately fail due to revolution and civil war within, not excluding the forces of uncontrolled immigration being allowed. General disenchantment with government and the erosion of the laws and values the countrys founders started with. The failure to recognize and defend its borders from threats etc.
I would view the results of this poll as more of a race, rather than if either will occur. Perhaps it will just be a combination of both interacting with the other.

HighRoller
12-16-2006, 01:12 AM
#2 in a landslide. Apathy empowers evil, because once evil realizes it can make people back down by using threats and intimidation it will pursue its agenda with impunity. It gets even worse when we suck up to evil people, as Kerry, Hamilton and now Specter have done with Syria.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-16-2006, 01:47 AM
The mass populace will not stand for #1, it will not happen that way. Yes, a small minority would, perhaps even welcome or help it, but not most.
Most will turn their backs as #2 happens, and just let it, while the minority noted above, gives #2 all the help they can.:mad:

Old Texan
12-16-2006, 03:39 AM
Maybe we should start a poll...
1. The US will ultimately fail due to outside influence, acts of terrorism, being overrun by aggression from abroad.
2. The US will utlimately fail due to revolution and civil war within, not excluding the forces of uncontrolled immigration being allowed. General disenchantment with government and the erosion of the laws and values the countrys founders started with. The failure to recognize and defend its borders from threats etc.
I would view the results of this poll as more of a race, rather than if either will occur. Perhaps it will just be a combination of both interacting with the other[/B].
The 2 are tied together and happen simultaneously.