PDA

View Full Version : If you were going to franchise 1 business...

HavasuSelect
12-13-2006, 09:13 PM
What would it be? What are the guaranteed money makers (besides McDonalds)? Do any of you have any experience?

voodoomedman
12-13-2006, 09:14 PM
What would it be? What are the guaranteed money makers (besides McDonalds)? Do any of you have any experience?
Problem with any of the restaurant ones, the operation partner has to have restaurant management experinece.

djunkie
12-13-2006, 09:16 PM
I've thought about a Cold Stone.

OutCole'd
12-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Quizno's, Subway.... Not sure what else.

Kilrtoy
12-13-2006, 09:19 PM
El Pollo Loco

76ANTHONY
12-13-2006, 09:20 PM
i'll give ya a hint, sex sells.....frachise a tittybar:)

HavasuSelect
12-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Quizno's, Subway.... Not sure what else.
I really want to do a Subway. It's always packed at lunch, not open late night, and it looks like a fairly easy operation to run. I looked them up online today and you can start one for about 125-250K. I think the amount of success with Subway is location.

YeLLowBoaT
12-13-2006, 09:24 PM
See if you can get a "jimboys tacos" if you have never been to one... you don't know what your missing...
from what I understand about franchises( from the owners I have done alot of work for a few that own several stores) is that you need to have a killer location( not cheap) and more then one to make them profitable.

OutCole'd
12-13-2006, 09:24 PM
I really want to do a Subway. It's always packed at lunch, not open late night, and it looks like a fairly easy operation to run. I looked them up online today and you can start one for about 125-250K. I think the amount of success with Subway is location.
Subway is a tough deal to get into. They really want to sell their franchises to people who already own a couple of them. If they have an owner they like in the area, they are not going to sell it to someone new. They are going to give the option to the proven owner.
Might be an option to see if someone is selling current locations, trying to get out.

Tom Brown
12-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Rex Marine.
.... man.... that guy gets the chicks.

AvengerBabe
12-13-2006, 09:26 PM
definitely Chick-fil-a, but I don't want to have to be involved... I want to just sit back and watch my cash cow (or chicken?:hammerhea ) roll in the $$

Troy McClure
12-13-2006, 09:27 PM
F subway, too many of those around.
Look at Quiznos. Looked at them a long time ago (use to live in Co. where they started) Wish I would have jumped in then. I went a different direction, but if I get some extra funds, I would look at them again.
Good luck with your venture.

Kilrtoy
12-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Buthow much liquid must you have
I know pollo loco and baja fresh require a few mil liquid

voodoomedman
12-13-2006, 09:32 PM
And you have to have so many years of restaurant management experience or ownership of a restaurant. A Baja Fresh or Rubio's or some type of joint like that would probably do well in Havascrew.

HavasuSelect
12-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Subway is a tough deal to get into. They really want to sell their franchises to people who already own a couple of them. If they have an owner they like in the area, they are not going to sell it to someone new. They are going to give the option to the proven owner.
Might be an option to see if someone is selling current locations, trying to get out.
That would be a good avenue to take. Maybe I can refer to www.Bizness4sale.com??
Rex Marine.
.... man.... that guy gets the chicks.
Now we're talking!:skull:
scooters and hooters :D:D
my wife wants to open an "olive garden"
Olive Garden seems like it'd be a ton of work....and a ton of money.
definitely Chick-fil-a, but I don't want to have to be involved... I want to just sit back and watch my cash cow (or chicken?:hammerhea ) roll in the $$
That'd be a good one. Especially if it's in a mall. Plus they're not open on Sundays.
F subway, too many of those around.
Look at Quiznos. Looked at them a long time ago (use to live in Co. where they started) Wish I would have jumped in then. I went a different direction, but if I get some extra funds, I would look at them again.
Good luck with your venture.
It's far from a venture right now......It's more like a pipe dream, but thank you. Come to think of it I did see an infomercial this weekend about franchising a Quizno's. They we're presenting some pretty good facts but I haven't looked anymore into it.

Troy McClure
12-13-2006, 09:36 PM
By contrast, from Quiznos website:
What is the initial investment?
On average our stores range between $190,000 and $250,000 nationally.
What does it take to financially qualify?
To buy a franchise, Quiznos requires you have a net worth of $125,000 and liquid cash of $70,000
Not trying to sell them and don't work for them, eat there often though.

HavasuSelect
12-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Not sure......
not to thread jack, but what do you mean by liquid??
BY all means....

voodoomedman
12-13-2006, 09:37 PM
not to thread jack, but what do you mean by liquid??
liquid assets basically means cash or your what your stuff is worth in cash.
Let's say you have 1 mil in real estate and 2 mil in cash. If you were to liquidate your real estate (selling it quick to get the cash) you could get let's say 800k for it. Your liquid assets are 2.8 mil.
Clear as mud?

DILLIGAF
12-13-2006, 09:39 PM
I would look into Panera Breads. Their stock symbol is PNRA. I don't know how much it is to buy one but they do very well.....

C-2
12-13-2006, 09:42 PM
Whatever it is, location, location, location is key.
My neighbor is having his grand opening for Quizno's....he searched for years for the right location.
There is also a redevelopment project in a local So Cal city that attracted two sure-fire franchises - Coldstone and Jamba Juice.
However, the project had some other heavy hitters pull out and the movie theater is not drawing the numbers they expected.
Jamba Juice was evicted about two years ago and Coldstone gets served with an eviction notice about every six months. Ouch.

squirt'nmyload
12-13-2006, 09:46 PM
arbys or quiznos...my favorites:shift:

Bre
12-13-2006, 09:47 PM
I have thought about a Dippin Dots. None around here. I didn't even know about Dippin Dots until I had a borrower that was taking more money out of his house to open this second one. He made some pretty good money and the ice cream is good :)
After working for IN-N-OUT i'd love to have one, esp since after being a manager I know first hand how much $ they bring in, but I dont think they will ever franchise. :( Good for them, but bad for us ;)

MudPumper
12-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Chipotle....I'm addicted to their chicken burritos and they don't offer too many items so they have a low overhead. They are a goldmine.

Troy McClure
12-13-2006, 09:52 PM
I have thought about a Dippin Dots. None around here. I didn't even know about Dippin Dots until I had a borrower that was taking more money out of his house to open this second one. He made some pretty good money and the ice cream is good :)
After working for IN-N-OUT i'd love to have one, esp since after being a manager I know first hand how much $ they bring in, but I dont think they will ever franchise. :( Good for them, but bad for us ;)
If that's the same ice cream co. I'm thinking of they’ve been huge in the NY area for a LONG time. Never seen one but supposedly they are good.
In-n-out is private. BUT the girl that just inherited the whole co. is in her upper 20's. Don't know what she looks like, but couldn't hurt to look her up. :) :) :)

Troy McClure
12-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Chipotle....I'm addicted to their chicken burritos and they don't offer too many items so they have a low overhead. They are a goldmine.
Chipotle = McDonalds

Bre
12-13-2006, 09:56 PM
If that's the same ice cream co. I'm thinking of they’ve been huge in the NY area for a LONG time. Never seen one but supposedly they are good.
In-n-out is private. BUT the girl that just inherited the whole co. is in her upper 20's. Don't know what she looks like, but couldn't hurt to look her up. :) :) :)
She is married, I just hope she signed a pre-nup!!!:hammerhea

C-2
12-13-2006, 09:57 PM
i'll give ya a hint, sex sells.....frachise a tittybar:)
And that's the truth. If you can survive about 5 years of intense litigation with the city and dodge the bone-breaking competitors - they are cash cows. Spearmint?

SHOTKALLIN
I was into Cold Stone pretty deep. About 4 years ago. Problem is that all owners at that time had or still have first right of refusal on opening a new store in a virgin area. I was told that the guy that owns the palm springs store has dibs on everything from Indio to Victorvile. Because this guy had a few stores already up and running he wasn't required to put money down on future stores. Corporate wasn't ready to open all the stores at once so to them it didn't matter.
There were several existing stores that were up for sale that I looked into buying. Oceanside's store was a dog and didn't make enough money. It was owned by a rich man's wife who also owned the one in Carlsbad. I met with the owners and I got the impression that it was her hobby. I guess he needed a tax write off. Oceanside was poorly managed and what little money it made was being ripped off.
I looked at the Victorvile store and it was also being ripped off big time. The owner lived in the palm springs area and owned several stores. Not like you can watch all of them all the time. The guy also was fighting cancer. I could see how a store could get away from you with teenagers running it and all.
I also looked at buying the Placentia store. An Asian guy owned it and was selling it because he had not taken a day off in 3 years because he wouldn't trust anyone. Then there was the San Clemente store. This store was owned by two brothers who basically ran a vaudeville act while serving ice cream. They had a line around the corner. I wondered if they were there for the show or for the ice cream. I think that their earnings would definitely drop off after the show ended.
I refused all the stores. I didn't want to inherit someone else's problems. All the money making stores like Ontario Mills would never be for sale. Then the corporate office offered me a brand new store in Apple Valley. I decided to take it.
When I went to get financed the bank wanted to put a lien on my property. I asked the bank If I didn't own any property would I still get the loan. The bank said yes we would still give you the loan. I thought it was a raw deal and I decided not to take it. I saw too many failing stores to risk my house. At that time it was my only real asset.
To make any real money in cold stone you need to own more than one store, unless you are blessed with a money maker like Ontario Mills. Sometimes I wonder about it. I think Cold Stone is a great company. Their Corporate folks are great peeps. Woulda coulda shoulda I guess.

Magic34
If you are serious, I have a friend who used to be at corporate for subway or owned his own franchise. He is no longer in that biz, but I can try to get more info for you.

Troy McClure
12-13-2006, 09:59 PM
She is married, I just hope she signed a pre-nup!!!:hammerhea
Can you say POOL BOY!!
Damn. don't know what smilies to use anymore they f'd 'em all up.

riverbound
12-13-2006, 10:01 PM
The top 10 franchises as ranked by Forbes Magazine.
1.Subway
2.Quiznos Sub
3.Curves
4.UPS Store, The/Mail Boxes Etc.
5.Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
6.Dunkin' Donuts
7.Jani-King
8.RE/MAX Int'l. Inc.
9.7-Eleven Inc.
10.Liberty Tax Service

SHOTKALLIN
Chipotle = McDonalds
Chipotle is decent but thats pretty big success to say that.

Magic34
I was into Cold Stone pretty deep. About 4 years ago. Problem is that all owners at that time had or still have first right of refusal on opening a new store in a virgin area. I was told that the guy that owns the palm springs store has dibs on everything from Indio to Victorvile. Because this guy had a few stores already up and running he wasn't required to put money down on future stores. Corporate wasn't ready to open all the stores at once so to them it didn't matter.
There were several existing stores that were up for sale that I looked into buying. Oceanside's store was a dog and didn't make enough money. It was owned by a rich man's wife who also owned the one in Carlsbad. I met with the owners and I got the impression that it was her hobby. I guess he needed a tax write off. Oceanside was poorly managed and what little money it made was being ripped off.
I looked at the Victorvile store and it was also being ripped off big time. The owner lived in the palm springs area and owned several stores. Not like you can watch all of them all the time. The guy also was fighting cancer. I could see how a store could get away from you with teenagers running it and all.
I also looked at buying the Placentia store. An Asian guy owned it and was selling it because he had not taken a day off in 3 years because he wouldn't trust anyone. Then there was the San Clemente store. This store was owned by two brothers who basically ran a vaudeville act while serving ice cream. They had a line around the corner. I wondered if they were there for the show or for the ice cream. I think that their earnings would definitely drop off after the show ended.
I refused all the stores. I didn't want to inherit someone else's problems. All the money making stores like Ontario Mills would never be for sale. Then the corporate office offered me a brand new store in Apple Valley. I decided to take it.
When I went to get financed the bank wanted to put a lien on my property. I asked the bank If I didn't own any property would I still get the loan. The bank said yes we would still give you the loan. I thought it was a raw deal and I decided not to take it. I saw too many failing stores to risk my house. At that time it was my only real asset.
To make any real money in cold stone you need to own more than one store, unless you are blessed with a money maker like Ontario Mills. Sometimes I wonder about it. I think Cold Stone is a great company. Their Corporate folks are great peeps. Woulda coulda shoulda I guess.
I am friends with the original owners of Cold Stone. They still own a chunck of it, but the franchise brains came from the group he brought in after owning his 1st 2 stores. My accountant at my office in Vegas, her and her husband own 2 stores. She works for us, and also does the books for her other biz and her husband runs the stores. She absolutely loves being part of the team.
They (CS) moved into a new huge building a few years ago off of the 101 in Scottsdale.
Good to see Don and Sue having great success with the biz they worked so hard at starting. Don used to stay at the store making ice cream until 4 in the morning when they owned their original 2 stores.

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 10:02 PM
AM/PM is a money maker...never looked ionto the price.

riverbound
12-13-2006, 10:02 PM
My old shop was right next to the Ontario Mills store and we got to know the owner pretty well. He definitely had amoney maker on his hands. That shop is ALWAYS busy.

Troy McClure
12-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Chipotle is decent but thats pretty big success to say that.
Chipoltle is owned by McDonalds

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 10:03 PM
I really have thought about Farmer Boy's. Those places are always packed.

Tom Brown
12-13-2006, 10:04 PM
In an absolute best case, dream world... I would run chain of massage parlors with Ratso.
I know that studying Ratso could take me from having no game at all to being a world class player. .... then I'd franchise training centers to dispense that knowledge.

CornWater
12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
I really have thought about Farmer Boy's. Those places are always packed.
5-700,000 worth, and strict population density requirements, but you're right, they can be very lucrative...

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
you have to belong to teir church and they are closed on sundays. To me the only reason to be in business is to make money. that sounds like a cult to me.

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 10:08 PM
Chipoltle is owned by McDonalds
ok....so mcdonalds is capable of making good food. they just chose not too. :idea: lol

YeLLowBoaT
12-13-2006, 10:09 PM
I would not know I have not eatin at a McD is almost 15 years... once I found out they owned chipola I never wanted to even try them.

Troy McClure
12-13-2006, 10:12 PM
ok....so mcdonalds is capable of making good food. they just chose not too. :idea: lol
I would not know I have not eatin at a McD is almost 15 years... once I found out they owned chipola I never wanted to even try them.
Your both right there. Haven't ate at McyD's in many years, however Chipotle is pretty good. Maybe why they started it to get to us, LESS greasy wanting food people. ??????

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 10:13 PM
5-700,000 worth, and strict population density requirements, but you're right, they can be very lucrative...
I also love Fat burger. But they want you to have like 1.2 liquid. If I had 1.2 liquid I would buy a damn Mcdonalds.

MR HARLEY
12-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Havatan:idea: :idea:
Farmer boys??

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 10:15 PM
The top 10 franchises as ranked by Forbes Magazine.
1.Subway
2.Quiznos Sub
3.Curves
4.UPS Store, The/Mail Boxes Etc.
5.Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
6.Dunkin' Donuts
7.Jani-King
8.RE/MAX Int'l. Inc.
9.7-Eleven Inc.
10.Liberty Tax Service
subway has no restrictions on how close the next subway has to be. I can open a subway across the street from your subway. atleast it used to be like that.

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Havatan:idea: :idea:
Farmer boys??
I thought about a tanning salon. I figured I could just tell them I fell asleep in the tanning bed. lol

HavasuSelect
12-13-2006, 10:35 PM
If you are serious, I have a friend who used to be at corporate for subway or owned his own franchise. He is no longer in that biz, but I can try to get more info for you.
pm sent

ROZ
12-13-2006, 10:42 PM
With Rallys you had to have a minimum of 500k of your assets liquid...
I know a guy who owns 2 Submarinas and does pretty well... He bought the 1st store from the owners son(I think) at a great rate becuse they thought the business was doing bad. Once he came in he changed the suppliers. That seemed to make a huge difference. The old owners had kinda given up. The guy use to own quite a few Little Cesars Pizza joints, so he already knew the food business and how to get good prices on parishables.
He watches his stores via IP cameras through his laptop.. Also, there are times when he is elbows deep in mustard making sandwiches...

C-2
12-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Glad to see you back Roz. Hope you are doing good. :)

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2006, 11:00 PM
shout out to ROZ!

SummerBreeze
12-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Not sure......
BY all means....
Hey Big E
I have owned 3 businesses/self employed before.... in a span of about 20 years. A true business is one that will run without you.
Maybe like one of the micky D's or Subway. These are true business systems that you can buy into.
In business find some thing that you truly love doing because it will take every ounce of heart and soul to make it work. I am not sure making a sandwish is something that make you feel warm inside.
Educate yourself on business systems maybe you have read Rich Dad Poor Dad www.richdad.com I think he has a few seminars coming up you might want to attend in AZ.
Learn all you can before pulling the trigger.
E...

NOTALENT
12-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Im with Avenger Babe! Chick Fill A or however you spell it is MONEY! You dont see many of them around....new to socal and the lines they have there are nuts! Great and healthy food. They are located next to IN N OUT at the LB town center and always have a line just as big.
I think they are privatley owned though...dont think they franchise, but if they did...thats the spot!

ChumpChange
12-14-2006, 07:57 AM
If you're looking at Subway, you have to be fast and ready to pounce. Individual store numbers are published throughout the company so when one comes up for sale, all current owners of other stores already know what is going on and if they want it, they got it.
I generally average about five Subway purchases a year that I'll put on the books. I'd say the average loan over the past three years is somewhere around $350,000 here in Southern California. For Subway, this money has to be ready for when the store comes up for sale because by the time you get the financing ready, the store is sold. Have a Home Equity line of credit ready!
With franchises, it's difficult to make money off one store, unless you're going to be the hardest working employee. With one store, it's being self employed, not running a business and playing boss. You'll need to be on the front line to control cost everyday.
When Quiznos first came out, a freind of mine opened three stores. They sold them all and went back to being electricians. More money there.

Jordy
12-14-2006, 08:00 AM
frachise a tittybar:)
Bingo!!! Then you have to deal with tweak and coked out strippers all day long. But you still have strip clubs. Hmmm.... :idea: :D

sdpm
12-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Frozen yogurt store and get it near a school!

Baja Big Dog
12-14-2006, 08:21 AM
Wish I had some friends with some balls, I would get a "Frozen Custard" store out here, if anyone has been to the Milwaukee area they have had it, hard to describe, but its the best, Ive seen parking lots jammed with 10 feet of snow on the ground.
Otherwise Coldstone...but they are proud at $325,000:( :(
Or maybe a corner hamburger stand, cant take much to run one of those....anybody got any input on that F.J.?:shift: :shift:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-14-2006, 08:21 AM
TOGO's.
Avoid Blimpies, the franchise owners seem to always be in litigation with the parent.
Cupids started to franchise, but the current owner (son of the founder) is a mess with that white powder stuff.
Quality has nose dived.
Better when the old man ran it.
Motel 6.

OutCole'd
12-14-2006, 09:14 AM
How about a Tommy's Burgers?

NOTALENT
12-14-2006, 09:19 AM
ohhhhh thats a goooooood one!:)

That Guy
12-14-2006, 09:21 AM
Also, McDonalds no longer owns Chipotle...they are in the process of completing the divestiture...

Jordy
12-14-2006, 09:26 AM
From what I've seen, you can't go wrong with a mini-storage either. The biggest problem with one of those places is keeping the front gate working.

C-2
12-14-2006, 09:35 AM
, but the current owner (son of the founder) is a mess with that white powder stuff.
Quality has nose dived.
So to speak.......lol

moneypit
12-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Spearmint Rhino. That will keep you warm n' tingly.

AvengerBabe
12-14-2006, 09:55 AM
Im with Avenger Babe! Chick Fill A or however you spell it is MONEY! You dont see many of them around....new to socal and the lines they have there are nuts! Great and healthy food. They are located next to IN N OUT at the LB town center and always have a line just as big.
I think they are privatley owned though...dont think they franchise, but if they did...thats the spot!
Yep-- I stay away from all fast food except that place because it is sooo tasty!! They just opened one near the sports arena here in San Diego and people were lined up 2 days ahead of time. The place is packed constantly. Here's info: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/operator.asp

syke-o
12-14-2006, 10:14 AM
a boat storage/rv yard is a cash makiing machine, with little to no work involved besides cashing the checks... a like the tanning salon idea as well, and the mini storage places are always popping up

NoCal NoBoat
12-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Heads up on Baja Fresh - read in the business pages last week that Wendy's
sold it off for many, many millions less than they paid for it...
Also heard that Burger King was struggling - then you read that Mrs. Kim, and her daughters, lost in the Oregon wilderness, were found by a private pilot, flying the helicopter he uses to commute between the 8 Burger King franchises he owns in the Pacific Northwest. Sounds like he was at the right place at the right time...
Rubio's would do well in Concord. Kinder's, a butcher shop that also does BBQ lunch and catering business (as well as the Raiders' weekly BBQ lunch) has started franchising...

cdog
12-14-2006, 10:41 AM
My wife and I have been looking to start a biz that she can run. I looked up quite a few. I think a Jamba Juice would be a fun biz for her but they only go in with big time investors who own commercial buildings. Also I found some forum a while back that Quizno’s owners ran. They all were very pissed about Quizno’s having some kind of no compete clause on the supply chain. Quizno's makes money on everything from the advertising to the paper napkins. So much money that the average guy would have to run his own store everyday all day just to make $65k a year. There were over 15 of them all bitching and it sounded like a real bum deal. So far the UPS store looks like a decent biz.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Last time I checked into it, Baja Fresh required $2MM in liquid assets.....

RitcheyRch
12-14-2006, 11:14 AM
I spoke with someone about a mini-storage facility and he said it paid for itself within a year.
From what I've seen, you can't go wrong with a mini-storage either. The biggest problem with one of those places is keeping the front gate working.

uvindex
12-14-2006, 11:17 AM
liquid assets basically means cash or your what your stuff is worth in cash.
Let's say you have 1 mil in real estate and 2 mil in cash. If you were to liquidate your real estate (selling it quick to get the cash) you could get let's say 800k for it. Your liquid assets are 2.8 mil.
Clear as mud?The cash is liquid but the real estate is not (it's called "illiquid.") A liquid asset is one that's cash or easily converted to cash. Converting real estate to cash requires finding a buyer and can take weeks, months, or years, therefore real estate is not considered to be a liquid asset. :)

Trailer Park Casanova
12-14-2006, 11:21 AM
I remember when my dad did all the math on opening a Baskin Robbins back when they were 31 flavors and rents were cheap.
Ya didnt make a dime each month until the 2811th customer walked into the front door each month.

YeLLowBoaT
12-14-2006, 11:24 AM
I remember when my dad did all the math on opening a Baskin Robbins back when they were 31 flavors and rents were cheap.
Ya didnt make a dime each month until the 2811th customer walked into the front door each month.
ouch....
mini storage would be good if you could get a good deal on the land.

Sleek316
12-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Nice little franchise with 20 plus stores. Would do good in Havasu.
Theres a very nice one in Corona and the owner is a ***boater.
I think he might sell for a good offer

echo
12-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Starbucks in Parker would be good.The Starbucks at the grocery store suks. Word is Starbuck not a franchise,but maybe you could talk to them.

photo chick
12-14-2006, 05:34 PM
I've checked into Tommy's (several times) cuz i grew up loving them and they aren't in TX....they are impossible to get into...
No one has mentioned Dominos...best friend has 11 of them and doing very, very well, problem is you have to get a new location....an up and coming town. Pizza stinks but everyone orders it!
You don't always have to have the entire liquid assets either. You can hire a broker to find the money...i.e. silent partner...in any franchise. I would stay away from BR (Baskin Robbins) I was a corporate acct there for years....no money in it!!! Just my opinion!

98 Vector 21
12-14-2006, 05:44 PM
I have a brother in-law that sell Mrs Field's & TCYB it is all about location and Corporate prefers malls....

HOOTER SLED-
12-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Nice little franchise with 20 plus stores. Would do good in Havasu.
Theres a very nice one in Corona and the owner is a ***boater.
I think he might sell for a good offer
Is this the one on Ontario and Main next to Henry's?

waterboy
12-14-2006, 07:01 PM
we use do build togos about 50 of them then they got bought by allied domec which owns dunkin donuts, baskin robbins, and togos. togos went down hill when they took over. but i heard a couple of togo oldtimers are trying to buy it back. they would be my choice.