PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes this Country is ridiculous!!!!

TexasChopper
12-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Does everyone remember March of 2004 when a guy went crazy in an Atlanta courtroom, killed the judge, a gaurd, and 1-2 other people??? he was on the run for a bit then broke into a womans apartment in an Atlanta suburb, she gave him some drugs and called the police?
I just read an article in our local paper that talks about the case as he is on trial now. Can you believe he is using public funds for his defense and at this point it's exceeded $500K...
Everyone knows he did it, 30 people saw him do it, he got busted red handed hiding out, how in the hell can run up a $500K bill, and how in the hell could our State even consider paying that kind of tab. Our legal system is F**ked. How could any law maker not see a problem here.... oh I forgot the lawmakers are all lawyers. Unbelievable.... and that's my morning rant!!

Jbb
12-14-2006, 06:33 AM
Does everyone remember March of 2004 when a guy went crazy in an Atlanta courtroom, killed the judge, a gaurd, and 1-2 other people??? he was on the run for a bit then broke into a womans apartment in an Atlanta suburb, she gave him some drugs and called the police?
I just read an article in our local paper that talks about the case as he is on trial now. Can you believe he is using public funds for his defense and at this point it's exceeded $500K...
Everyone knows he did it, 30 people saw him do it, he got busted red handed hiding out, how in the hell can run up a $500K bill, and how in the hell could our State even consider paying that kind of tab. Our legal system is F**ked. How could any law maker not see a problem here.... oh I forgot the lawmakers are all lawyers. Unbelievable.... and that's my morning rant!!
Due process.....I do a slow burn about him every time he is in the paper...And the Journal Constitution has something about his case every couple of days....now his lawyers are asking for another postponement......fry him.....zap...:mad:

Moneypitt
12-14-2006, 08:52 AM
First, make it illegal to video the police in action. Second, Make it legal for police to shoot fleeing felons. Third, don't ask so many questions about "officer involved" shootings. Done deal.............MP

Jetaholic
12-14-2006, 09:17 AM
First, make it illegal to video the police in action. Second, Make it legal for police to shoot fleeing felons. Third, don't ask so many questions about "officer involved" shootings. Done deal.............MP
Well I do agree with this, however we can all thank all the "dirty" cops for these implementations...unfortunately the guilty benefit from it too.

Rexone
12-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Our legal system is F**ked. How could any law maker not see a problem here.... oh I forgot the lawmakers are all lawyers. Unbelievable.... and that's my morning rant!!
I agree.
Now imagine if all the money from all this frivilous bs was put to good use for the people. Remember those public fund they are wasting are "our" tax dollars. Personally I don't feel all that good about how my money being spent in a lot of cases.

centerhill condor
12-14-2006, 04:47 PM
The problem with this whole case is armed deputies in the courthouse. We rationalize disarming the public in the courthouse to protect the "administrators of justice"...He got that gun from a deputy. Proving once again when we outlaw guns only outlaws will have them.
Reinstate lynchings and these legal fees will become reasonable very quickly. But that would take balls...and a new rope.

RiverDave
12-14-2006, 04:50 PM
That could quite conceivably be the worst idea I've ever heard.. Are you kidding?
RD

Moneypitt
12-14-2006, 06:13 PM
That could quite conceivably be the worst idea I've ever heard.. Are you kidding?
RD
Well yeah, a little...........There are times the country would be better off if these types "resisted arrest".............MP

a catered life
12-15-2006, 07:22 AM
i dont mind the money part its a system that continually kills itself :hammerhea the part that chaps my hide :mad: is when some ahole public defender want to plead (the ever popular) insanity plea for this type of trash :mad: and try to get him in a low serurity place for 30-life