PDA

View Full Version : My new car audio website

WET HULL
12-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey fellow ***boaters. This is kinda a spam thing but I wanted to extend this to anyone on the boards. We are launching a new website selling all car audio electronics, meaning boat stuff also. I have everything from Crunch to Jl Audio, Audison for you ballers, and accessories. I can get what ever you want.The offer is that I will give you a major discount on everything you want as long as you go onto the website and offer me your opinions on how we can improve it. Not to much to ask right? Send me the parts list of what you want in a PM so I can run the prices for you. The site should be launched by the end of the weekend. I will let you know once we launch it. I am more then happy to do this for my fellow boaters if you help me with a accurate review of the site. The site is going to be www.ampedupaudio.com. Sorry this post is so long.:redface:
Thanks again,
Wet Hull

LAFD
12-14-2006, 01:24 PM
as soon as its up ill give my review of it. im looking for a flip down tv with built in dvd.

WET HULL
12-14-2006, 03:38 PM
I will send you a list of what I can get

LAFD
12-14-2006, 03:51 PM
I will send you a list of what I can get
that would be sweet. not sure if possible is there any way that i could switch from head phones to the sterio speakers.

WET HULL
12-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I think so, but let me check out the products, and how it can be hooked up. What size monitor do you want?

LAFD
12-14-2006, 04:18 PM
I think so, but let me check out the products, and how it can be hooked up. What size monitor do you want?
at least a 10. was lookin at 13's though. anything above a 10 would be sweet.

LAFD
12-14-2006, 04:29 PM
i currentl have a pioneer avic n3 for a head unit if that helps you.

WET HULL
12-14-2006, 04:38 PM
I will get to work on that for you. The avic gives us a lot of options.

LAFD
12-14-2006, 09:55 PM
I will get to work on that for you. The avic gives us a lot of options.
cool ide appreciate it you dont need to rush on it but i am lookin. just let me know. thanks.....

WET HULL
12-14-2006, 10:53 PM
no problem

syke-o
12-15-2006, 09:35 AM
how about a link for completed projects/photo gallery, which is where i always seem to go first wen visiting a website of this type... or a section where satisfied customers could write a review...

LAFD
12-15-2006, 03:27 PM
i like the feature crutchfield has where you can see whats gunna fit inside your car. like speakers head unit etc. not sure if you could do that buy thats a big help for customers. also sell accessories like fuses, fuse blocks, power wires, speaker wire all the little things. kinda like a one stop for sterio systems. if i can think of any thing else ill let ya know.

WET HULL
12-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the input. We are going to offer all those features eventually. For now we are trying to make it as searchable as possible. Doesnt matter how nice the site is if nobody can find it. We have a ton of stuff to offer already though, and will be updating every day. When you look at the site and if you want anything you dont see let me know. I can still get it for you.

Dub C
12-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Wet Hull, I work in Vista for Directed electronics and we are slowing getting into Marine stuff including hopefully developing some security/tracking soon. We also own polk now which already has some marine stuff. Cool stuff, are a shop owner?

WET HULL
12-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Dub C we do not have a shop yet , but that will be in the near future I hope. I am looking into doing mainly custom marine, buggies and rhinos. All the fun stuff. Cars are cool and I will do them without hesitation, but that is what are focus is going to be. Let me know what your interests are and your focus, maybe we can work something out in the future. Thanks for the reply.

Dub C
12-16-2006, 05:53 PM
That's what a lot of the guys like me do, word of mouth stuff, I deal with a lot of home theatre and car security/remote start and video. I do deal with audio but lately it's been dead. we've done some pretty custom stuff but the big jobs get tough in terms of logistics and time. I've done some cars where i've had to pick them up 100 plus miles away and have the car for over a month sometimes. Fun planning but I'm spent by the time it's delivered. I've done some customs golf carts (mine is in my signature) but still not a rhino. Keep the website going and let me know if you need anything. I definitely want our company to get more into recreational stuff like boats, rails, and rv's but it's tough. I live in Canyon lake and have only done a few boats here and mine is next. I've been trying to get a boat or rail to do for CES or SEMA but the big wigs won't buy into it. yet:) :argue:

WET HULL
12-16-2006, 06:14 PM
I know what you mean. My boat has at least a 180 plus hours of labor into it. That doesnt count the time dialing it in either. I love doing it though, and it sounds insane. Goal accomplished. We are going to keep pounding away at the buisness and improving it every day. Let me know what you got and we can definelty push it for you.

h2oski2fast
12-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Who are you direct with?

jayd_jr
01-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey fellow ***boaters. This is kinda a spam thing but I wanted to extend this to anyone on the boards. We are launching a new website selling all car audio electronics, meaning boat stuff also. I have everything from Crunch to Jl Audio, Audison for you ballers, and accessories. I can get what ever you want.The offer is that I will give you a major discount on everything you want as long as you go onto the website and offer me your opinions on how we can improve it. Not to much to ask right? Send me the parts list of what you want in a PM so I can run the prices for you. The site should be launched by the end of the weekend. I will let you know once we launch it. I am more then happy to do this for my fellow boaters if you help me with a accurate review of the site. The site is going to be www.ampedupaudio.com. Sorry this post is so long.:redface:
Thanks again,
Wet Hull
Would love to give the site a review since I will be upgrading the stereo in the boat this winter... Well I guess in the next few months.... Since it seems April is only a few months away! Let us know when its up and running...

WET HULL
01-03-2007, 03:08 PM
It should be up by the end of the week. If you dont see something on there dont worry. We are still updating daily. Let me know what it is and I will get you a price. I am also offering discounts to ***boat members.

jayd_jr
01-04-2007, 08:58 AM
It should be up by the end of the week. If you dont see something on there dont worry. We are still updating daily. Let me know what it is and I will get you a price. I am also offering discounts to ***boat members.
Ok I sent you a PM let me know....

abraman1326
01-08-2007, 03:03 PM
I get a "site not yet published" when I try and check it out...
BRA

WET HULL
01-08-2007, 04:01 PM
We are going to launch the site probably by thurs of this week. If anybody wants pricing before that on items let me know. I can get anything you want.
Thanks for keeping me in mind.