PDA

View Full Version : Jets -vs- VDrives

DILLIGAF
12-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Just curious as to why the jets and Vdrive guys always go back-forth so much.
My first boat was an Eliminator jet and I loved it. Never had a Vdrive before and mostly ride around in my current 29 Shockwave. You never get the small boat feeling out of your blood though. From time to time I drive my sons' Spectra 18 jet and get a kick out of it. I always will.....
So why the going back and forth so much?

Wicked Performance Boats
12-14-2006, 09:45 AM
My first boat was an Eliminator jet and I loved it. Never had a Vdrive before and mostly ride around in my current 29 Shockwave. You never get the small boat feeling out of your blood though. From time to time I drive my sons' Spectra 18 jet and get a kick out of it. I always will.....
It's like Ford vs Chevy. Just a healthy opinionated banter between boaters. Budlight

superdave013
12-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Shockwave's suck!
There, I didn't want you to feel left out. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2006, 10:00 AM
...why the going back and forth so much?
Its usually triggered by boredom,,,, people like to stir shit up once in awhile...
Not much different than say a pissing match between lakers and clippers fans except at least its boating related...;)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Shockwave's suck!
There, I didn't want you to feel left out. :D
F@#k you Dave, shockwaves rock and the lakers suck!!!:devil:

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 10:05 AM
F@#k you Dave, shockwaves rock and the lakers suck!!!:devil:
You are a douche bag, saying that after you told the nation shockwaves suck and you were a lifelong Lakers fan, we know where you live! Nobody lies to the nation!!!:hammerhea :shift:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2006, 10:08 AM
You are a douche bag, saying that after you told the nation shockwaves suck and you were a lifelong Lakers fan, we know where you live! Nobody lies to the nation!!!:hammerhea :shift:
F@#K off yuppie!!!:argue:

Cas
12-14-2006, 10:32 AM
it's mostly because of jealousy. The v-drive guys are jealous of the jet guys cuz the jet guys use their boats while the v-drives sit on the trailer. :hammerhea

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 10:55 AM
F@#K off yuppie!!!:argue:
yuppie? I dont own a stern drive!:hammerhea

Devilman
12-14-2006, 11:16 AM
Lots of potential in this thread. LMAO :D

Moneypitt
12-14-2006, 11:27 AM
it's mostly because of jealousy. The v-drive guys are jealous of the jet guys cuz the jet guys use their boats while the v-drives sit on the trailer. :hammerhea
Those boats are bonafied "trailer Queens", all pretty and shit.......They might get water spots if they used them!!
There is also an un written rule about letting the jet guys show off in the middle of the day without being embarassed by the speed and handling of a v drive flatty.........BTW, Real roostertails come off props, not nozzles.......................Oh, And the v drive guys thank the jets for giving them the evening glass off, you know, when all the jets are on the beach, out of GAS...........MP

460 jus getn it
12-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Lets see
Jets / vdrives...............Check
Chevy / ford.................Check
Lakers / Clippers............Comming Soon
Awww hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2006, 12:12 PM
We're jealous of your jet skis!:D LMAO
typical jet...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_DSC00619.JPG
typical v-drive...:D
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/DSC00337.JPG
I'm trying to turn this into a hot chick thread....:cool:

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Jack Smiths? One of the few places yuppies cannot go. :mix:

thatguy
12-14-2006, 12:17 PM
I love my Miller jet, my wife loves to drive it, but hates riding in it. Solution? Soon, after a little more wheel time, Miller is Hers. Daddy then gets HIS next boat, V-Drive picklefork, Blown, of course.. I seem to need to go faster and straighter all the time. She has no interest in life over 75 Mph. BUT the jet is a blasty blast!
side note: New guys, if your other half doesn't understand and you have had her ride in your "ridiculous" new toy, HAVE HER DRIVE IT! My whole engine rebuild was because my wife got passed by a similar boat. She said "pull it, make it shinier and faster, buy only the best parts, and don't come out of the shop till it's done!" Heaven is much like this.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2006, 12:36 PM
out of gas:confused: v-drives always have gas cuz htey are always trailered:D night time is for partying with freinds and the ladies not benchracing like the v-drivers:crossx:
We bench race at night because we wore the bitch out during the day and sent her home allready...:p
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Mich.jpg
jetters spend all day trying to get a girl drunk enough just to hangout into the night....:sleeping: :D

lilrick
12-14-2006, 12:37 PM
out of gas:confused: v-drives always have gas cuz htey are always trailered:D night time is for partying with freinds and the ladies not benchracing like the v-drivers:crossx:
I think Ray bumped his head....don't worry!

old rigger
12-14-2006, 01:38 PM
I like 'em all, jets, v-drives, outboards and I/Os. they're all cool in my book.:)
On the other hand I can't think of many things in life more painfull than having to sit through a basketball game, except maybe having to sit through a Lakers basketball game.

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 01:43 PM
I like 'em all, jets, v-drives, outboards and I/Os. they're all cool in my book.:)
On the other hand I can't think of many things in life more painfull than having to sit through a basketball game, except maybe having to sit through a Lakers basketball game.
Say What? You ever sat through a Baseball game? lol

old rigger
12-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Say What? You ever sat through a Baseball game? lol
whenever I get the chance. got to have skills to play that game. not like a basketball player, tall, dumb, unable to put more than 6 words together in a sentence, stupid bling around their neck, rape charges...you know the type being a Lakers fan. :)

lucky
12-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Jets are great for putting out fires :)

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 02:13 PM
whenever I get the chance. got to have skills to play that game. not like a basketball player, tall, dumb, unable to put more than 6 words together in a sentence, stupid bling around their neck, rape charges...you know the type being a Lakers fan. :)
Skills and Baseball? :) Come on, thats a whole other topic! lol. The reason they play so many games in Baseball is cause they dont do much but stand around most of the time. ;)
BTW: The NBA has a strict dress code, casual or suit and tie only.

old rigger
12-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Skills and Baseball? :)
BTW: The NBA has a strict dress code, casual or suit and tie only.
Yeah, you're right. I remember the pictures of Kobe when he was in court, with his wife in tow, on rape charges. He was wearing a suit and tie. I forgot about that. :) :)

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah, you're right. I remember the pictures of Kobe when he was in court, with his wife in tow, on rape charges. He was wearing a suit and tie. I forgot about that. :) :)
lol.
Rich, you know that was not rape. She dropped the charges and settled for some coin! :)

Squirtcha?
12-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Jetters spend all day trying to get a girl drunk enough just to hangout into the night....
SO!?!?!?

old rigger
12-14-2006, 03:01 PM
lol.Rich, you know that was not rape. She dropped the charges and settled for some coin! :)
sure, and barry bonds doesn't play doped up. ;)

TAF
12-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Lets see
Jets / vdrives...............Check
Chevy / ford.................Check
Lakers / Clippers............Comming Soon
Awww hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:hammerhea :argue: :mad: :redface: :(

lucky
12-14-2006, 03:16 PM
jets are for kids :)

Racey
12-14-2006, 03:20 PM
We're jealous of your jet skis!:D LMAO
typical jet...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_DSC00619.JPG
The guy that owns this thing is a local here at Mead, he drags that pile up to all the car shows, that picture just doesnt do it justice, it is a terrible vomit colored metal flake, if you think the boat/skis are ugly you gotta see his matching tow rig.

old rigger
12-14-2006, 03:24 PM
that picture just doesnt do it justice, it is a terrible vomit colored metal flake.
One of the funniest posts ever. :)

Moneypitt
12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
no worries here. he's always behind the lens and not the wheel :crossx:
Lens? You must be refering to the official photog Jerry..........But he does get behind the wheel every now and then........Must be after the jetboaters are on the beach, out of gas.........looking for their wives and girlfriends that are out having fun in a VDRIVE.........Evening glassoffs are the shits.....
No Rick, I didn't bump my head, boats, well flats, don't have hoods over their motors like cars, trucks, rhinos.........Ray

lil man wayne
12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
F@#K off yuppie!!!:argue:Just dont put the 20s on your trailer or i will grill you for it.BTW Yuppies dont know how to use a timing light so that might exempt you.:shift: :shift: :shift:
Mr donald the lakers suck:argue:

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Why are you going to try and piss off the video guy? When you wake up out of your jet boat dreams, buy a V-Drive and really open up the world of boating :) , you are going to find out he is your drug dealer (only for videos) but yet, you burned that bridge and he might not sell it to you. So then you will hit the streets looking for that fix, although that drug is very hard to come by. You will then start whoring yourself trying to get the good stuff, only to get some cheap knock offs that some guy tried making with his digital camera, you will continue your quest and eventually turn in to an old man and die unhappy, all because you pissed off the video guy!:mix: :( :shift:

Kim Hanson
12-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Okay, it's Christmas soon.......dream on...........( . )( . ).............I like to use and abuse them. My boat sure the hell doesn't sit on a trailer either....:sleeping:

dmontzsta
12-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Okay, it's Christmas soon.......dream on...........( . )( . ).............I like to use and abuse them. My boat sure the hell doesn't sit on a trailer either....:sleeping:
Hey there Kimberly, how are you? :mix:

Kim Hanson
12-14-2006, 04:43 PM
shut up you:mad:
:D
Mini Gay Jesus ,speaks the truth...........( . )( . ).............:hammerhea

Kim Hanson
12-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey there Kimberly, how are you? :mix:
Not too bad, bored and cruising ( forums )! Basketball sucks, Baseball sucks unless you are retired.......( . )( . ).................Jets Suck.....:( Forgot, I have one !

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2006, 05:19 PM
really....:sleeping: :shift:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Needles%20SS-95.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Wiz%20and%20I%20Needles.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Me.jpg
Lets see yur hot rod boobman!!:)

Moneypitt
12-14-2006, 05:33 PM
really....:sleeping: :shift:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Needles%20SS-95.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Wiz%20and%20I%20Needles.jpg
Lets see yur hot rod boobman!!:)
See, if you jet guys hung out a little after you ran out of gas you might see Jerry out there driving and filming vdrives at the same time........Oh yeah, that cute girl with him said her boyfriend went to town to get some 87 octane for his jetboat that he left downstream out of gas...........MP

Xerophobic
12-15-2006, 01:10 AM
Cause jets are fun and you can't do "this" in a vdrive
:mix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TYjBrPprQ
Cheers

1978 Rogers
12-15-2006, 08:25 AM
This has to be the first time I've seen a thread like this, Jets vs vdrives. LOL.
Can I start my jet boat on its trailer?

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 08:47 AM
Can I start my jet boat on its trailer?
What does that mean?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2006, 09:20 AM
What does that mean?
Just a simple question Don,,, he wants to know if he can start his boat while sitting on the trailer.
tell him he can...

dumbandyoung
12-15-2006, 09:46 AM
no theres an thing called a starting sensor.. which makes it virtually impossible to start a boat out of the water..if you try
you could damage your stereo..:shift: :shift:

n8dawg
12-15-2006, 09:50 AM
The only reason I bought a jet boat was because it was real cheap. Other than that, I think jets are boring to drive! I will have a V-Drive as my next water toy forsure!!!!!!! Oh and it wont be on the trailer, I'll be out beating all the jet boats that have already smoked me before!!!hahaha:hammerhea

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Just a simple question Don,,, he wants to know if he can start his boat while sitting on the trailer.
tell him he can...
Ok, yes, yes, you can start your boat while on the trailer.
BTW: Just got your message, YES I was running around on grass with a bunch of guys chasing a ball, jealous? :D

lucky
12-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Okay, it's Christmas soon.......dream on...........( . )( . ).............I like to use and abuse them. My boat sure the hell doesn't sit on a trailer Under 10feet of snow ....:sleeping:
lmao -- how is kimmy been latley - merry x mas Bro

dumbandyoung
12-15-2006, 11:39 AM
The only reason I bought a jet boat was because it was real cheap. Other than that, I think jets are boring to drive! I will have a V-Drive as my next water toy forsure!!!!!!! Oh and it wont be on the trailer, I'll be out beating all the jet boats that have already smoked me before!!!hahaha:hammerhea
only reason i bought one is cause the shallow water on the river.
but i figure the money id save on gas and the money id spend on broken props and skags.. id being money ahead with the i/o...and i go faster.. :hammerhea

dumbandyoung
12-15-2006, 11:42 AM
in your gallery there a pic of a blue and white boat. i thinks a howard with mopar if i remeber right??? am i??
anyways i saw it on boat trader my friend tried calling on it to buy it... he never got a call back...anyways is it your boat?:confused:

1978 Rogers
12-15-2006, 12:10 PM
That was a joke about starting it on the trailer. Most of the jet guys that have been ont he theads have seen it asked enough from newbys. Now why don't you v-drives go back to your "better in every way V-Drive section". LOL.

Kim Hanson
12-15-2006, 01:29 PM
lmao -- how is kimmy been latley - merry x mas Bro
Same old shiat Lucky, pissing off neighbors with loud stereos, spraying the little cars that can't get through the snow fast enough...go around them and 2 roostertails of snow at the car...........( . )( . ).............I have found when we get snow like right now, 12" overnight ! Sure makes for some fun in town...........Merry Christmas brah ..........:)

Kim Hanson
12-15-2006, 01:31 PM
That was a joke about starting it on the trailer. Most of the jet guys that have been ont he theads have seen it asked enough from newbys. Now why don't you v-drives go back to your "better in every way V-Drive section". LOL.
We don't have to so there !...............( . )( . ).............we are camping out in the squirt section.....for awhile !:D :D

1978 Rogers
12-15-2006, 02:14 PM
I'm speachless, don't have a smartazz come back. :cry:

QuickJet
12-15-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey, you jet guys might be interested: There is a GPS speedo in the spam section for 100 bucks. It's max reading is 80 mph. Perfect for you faster "full race" jet boat owners. :D
Really, no joke it's in the spam section.

fleetimus
12-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Wouldn't work in my boat.

QuickJet
12-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Wouldn't work in my boat.
If you put a bottle on it it might :supp:

fleetimus
12-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Heck, last time out I hit 81 down river, down wind and the sail was up:( I should spend the $100.00 on a bigger sail:mix:

QuickJet
12-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Heck, last time out I hit 81 down river, down wind and the sail was up:( I should spend the $100.00 on a bigger sail:mix:
Ha, ha :D
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Better hope for a nice tail wind come New Years day. :D

fleetimus
12-15-2006, 08:59 PM
I got a feeling the only wind I will have will be be the beer farts:mix: The "Black Bitch" will be ther and will stay on top of the water. The racing is secondary to having fun with the folks.
She will hold her own with quite a few boats. But, win or lose, it is all fun:argue:

MikeF
12-15-2006, 09:08 PM
This will not resolve the issue, but it looks like Good Fun! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99647&highlight=cougar) :D

QuickJet
12-15-2006, 09:09 PM
I got a feeling the only wind I will have will be be the beer farts:mix: The "Black Bitch" will be ther and will stay on top of the water. The racing is secondary to having fun with the folks.
She will hold her own with quite a few boats. But, win or lose, it is all fun:argue:
Thanks for reminding me not to stand 'down wind' from you. Not really a fan of windy days if yah know what I mean ;)
I agree on the fun first motto. We all know the internet is for racing and the lake is for socializing:)

vdrivenman
12-17-2006, 03:55 PM
that 80 mph gps will work in the trailer queenycosmo you bought,but not my old gull wing !!
barrett told me to tell u that ! and who's holdin the cash ???

QuickJet
12-17-2006, 05:31 PM
that 80 mph gps will work in the trailer queenycosmo you bought,but not my old gull wing !!
barrett told me to tell u that ! and who's holdin the cash ???
Ol' Barrett has been a litle busy with the new pad to come and play. :(
That GPS speedo is deffinatly a Jet version. It comes with the extra
5 mph already programed into it. Should sell pretty quickly with all the jet guys that are on this board.
As far as the cash goes, if you aren't going to make it out for the day then we will have to find someone else to hold it. Honestly though, I should hold the cash since I'm the one that's going to end up with it anyways.:supp:
JETS SUCK!!!! :)

steelcomp
12-17-2006, 05:53 PM
5 mph already programed into it. Should sell pretty quickly with all the jet guys that are on this board.
As far as the cash goes, if you aren't going to make it out for the day then we will have to find someone else to hold it. Honestly though, I should hold the cash since I'm the one that's going to end up with it anyways.:supp:
JETS SUCK!!!! :):sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

pattymelt18
12-17-2006, 08:43 PM
JETS SUCK!!!! :)
so aggresive!

QuickJet
12-17-2006, 08:44 PM
so aggresive!
And harmless ;)

El Prosecutor
12-17-2006, 08:51 PM
. . . I think jets are boring to drive!
Your kidding, right? :confused:

BigDoug
12-17-2006, 09:19 PM
I was thinking the same thing.......................WHAT ?...........................i love my jet boat because of the FUN factor, most everyone who started boating in their life started out in a jet or v drive, which was the hot rod of choice at the time, now that we have moved on to bigger boats (me) i still find a tremendous amount of enjoyment driving the little old school jet boat around even in Havasu and get alot of compliments, as a matter of fact most people come up and say "i learned how to ski behind one of these" or they look and it brings back great memories for them..................all the while they are telling you this while your pumping gas in the little boat, i love to hear these kind of stories cause they never get old !!
By the way jet boats or v drives are the funnest boat out there still to this day !!!!! :)

squirt'nmyload
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM
now thats some funny shit right there!!!!!

MAXIMUS
12-19-2006, 07:47 AM
See, if you jet guys hung out a little after you ran out of gas you might see Jerry out there driving and filming vdrives at the same time........Oh yeah, that cute girl with him said her boyfriend went to town to get some 87 octane for his jetboat that he left downstream out of gas...........MP
Ahhh yes.... the money shot! :idea: :idea: One of my favorites! I think gorgy has a similar version of his one time go around as a male stripper!
http://www.schoutenranch.com/chop/rankingorgy.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-19-2006, 08:16 AM
yes.... the money shot! :idea: :idea: One of my favorites! I think gorgy has a similar version of his one time go around as a male stripper!
Hey cowardly lion, why do you have to drag innocent Gordy into this?
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Copy%20of%20Maxi%7E0.jpghttp://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Copy%20of%20Lion.jpg
If I have to respond to you again, we will have a new picture of yourself for all of us to admire...:notam: :coffeycup

wsuwrhr
12-19-2006, 08:20 AM
Pre-emptive strikes are always best.
If I have to respond to you again, we will have a new picture of yourself for all of us to admire...:notam: :coffeycup

Jetboatguru
12-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Hey cowardly lion, why do you have to drag innocent Gordy into this?
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Copy%20of%20Maxi%7E0.jpghttp://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Copy%20of%20Lion.jpg
That dude on the left doesn't look at all like Maximus.
Nice to see Gorgy and Rankin surfaced again!:D

dmontzsta
12-19-2006, 11:12 AM
lol. Big Gay Jesus was in the Wizard Of OZ?

MAXIMUS
12-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Ok.... Jerry I wouldn't want you to have to "respond" to me again & possibly embarrass me again??? :rolleyes: Please don't be mean...:notam:
You fuggin pole smoker!!!! Are you still choking on your hero's viena??? MUUUUAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!:devil:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
I knew that it wouldnt take long for this thread to surface:rolleyes:
How many of them fancy v-drives can hold more than 6 gallons of fuel:idea:

dumbandyoung
12-19-2006, 03:23 PM
about 2

QuickJet
12-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Ha ha, why carry 6 when it only takes 1 to woop your ass :D

superdave013
12-19-2006, 03:44 PM
mine holds 43 gallons per side. Of course they have been empty for awhile now. :rolleyes:

dumbandyoung
12-19-2006, 03:45 PM
i heard that v drive guys use the small tanks to keep the weight down.. they need to conserve as much weight as possible cause the always have fat chicks in their boats.

MAXIMUS
12-19-2006, 04:09 PM
I know you ain't talkin to me!:devil:

QuickJet
12-19-2006, 04:29 PM
I know you ain't talkin to me!:devil:
What if I was? I wasn't but maybe now I am ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Awww hell nawww!!! No he didnt:D :D Just wait until the new ride is done:D;) I gotcha covered now bortha....
You just better be ready for that ass whoopin that nuthin's gonna put on ya...:p:devil:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-19-2006, 04:43 PM
mine holds 43 gallons per side. Of course they have been empty for awhile now. :rolleyes:
Hey now, we aint talking about cruisers :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-19-2006, 04:47 PM
i heard that v drive guys use the small tanks to keep the weight down.. they need to conserve as much weight as possible cause the always have fat chicks in their boats.
Quickjet knows all about that!!!!!:eek:

dmontzsta
12-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Mine holds 22. :)

MAXIMUS
12-19-2006, 05:16 PM
What if I was? I wasn't but maybe now I am ;)
Then be prepared to jump in with both feet!!! This is gonna get a touch over yer head...:idea: I hope you fancy eatin large quanities of shit!:devil:
1 gallon???? hmmmm I need 5 gal to warm up & recharge my batteries after a full day of high volume activities... 2 to wack the throttle & clean the plastic bags out of my squirt pumper or prop packer! Another 3 or fer to chase after all the fleeing little prop bitches as they run & hide... Then if I am lucky to round 1 or 2 up it usually takes another 2 gal to run beyond the 200' mark that so many closet homo's like to think of as a full 1/4 mile stretch... Then I like to immediatly head to a local watering hole for a cool refreshing liquid beverage & some local talent polishing up the brass... 6 gal for that! :devil: :devil:
So.... are you fast enough to bench race??? Or are you gunna change the subject to sweater knitting???:notam:

QuickJet
12-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Then be prepared to jump in with both feet!!! This is gonna get a touch over yer head...:idea: I hope you fancy eatin large quanities of shit!:devil:
1 gallon???? hmmmm I need 5 gal to warm up & recharge my batteries after a full day of high volume activities... 2 to wack the throttle & clean the plastic bags out of my squirt pumper or prop packer! Another 3 or fer to chase after all the fleeing little prop bitches as they run & hide... Then if I am lucky to round 1 or 2 up it usually takes another 2 gal to run beyond the 200' mark that so many closet homo's like to think of as a full 1/4 mile stretch... Then I like to immediatly head to a local watering hole for a cool refreshing liquid beverage & some local talent polishing up the brass... 6 gal for that! :devil: :devil:
So.... are you fast enough to bench race??? Or are you gunna change the subject to sweater knitting???:notam:
Oh I'm fast enough to bench race.!!
But since you brought it up. Do you find knitting with a Polyester/ Nylon blend harder that knitting with polyester /rayon blend? I sure do.
Of course I'm sure since your panties are made out of cotton neither the rayon nor nylon keep your cooch all cozy. :jawdrop:

NUTHIN
12-19-2006, 06:39 PM
But since you brought it up. Do you find knitting with a Polyester/ Nylon blend harder that knitting with polyester /rayon blend? I sure do.
Of course I'm sure since your panties are made out of cotton neither the rayon nor nylon keep your cooch all cozy. :jawdrop:
:sqeyes: quick causing trouble again:eek:

QuickJet
12-19-2006, 07:50 PM
:sqeyes: quick causing trouble again:eek:
I'm not causing trouble......I'm socializing. :D
Oh wait, the internet is for racing and the lake is for socializing.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Ok.... Jerry I wouldn't want you to have to "respond" to me again & possibly embarrass me again??? :rolleyes: Please don't be mean...:notam:
You fuggin pole smoker!!!! Are you still choking on your hero's viena??? MUUUUAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!:devil:
:rollside: Max the Klingon...:rollside: BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10365Max_klingon-med.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-19-2006, 11:02 PM
maybe you should change your name to dumbandblind:)
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Mich.jpg

steelcomp
12-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Eh-heh...he said cooch...:eek:
You know where you find Klingons...

QuickJet
12-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Eh-heh...he said cooch...:eek:
You know where you find Klingons...
I'm thinking near some far off planet named Uranus. :idea:

steelcomp
12-19-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm thinking near some far off planet named Uranus. :idea:Maxi isn't going to like you callin' him an anus.:eek:

MAXIMUS
12-20-2006, 05:25 AM
So you are saying what here??? You find that your vagina is warmer in nylon??? :idea: Or you like the feel of a rayon strap pulled up your crack???:confused:
I was speaking of sweaters not squirrel covers...:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
12-20-2006, 05:26 AM
I'm thinking near some far off planet named Uranus. :idea:
Been there before ehh quicky??:eek:

MAXIMUS
12-20-2006, 05:28 AM
:rollside: Max the Klingon...:rollside: BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10365Max_klingon-med.jpg
Hey Jerry that is fuking sweet! Why would you not have posted that along time ago??? LOL... quality chopping... or maybe not!:rolleyes:

lucky
12-20-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey - we need up dated pics - I have not seen it since i use to hang out on don's site -- Post em - that is a sick ass boat !

dumbandyoung
12-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Quickjet knows all about that!!!!!:eek:
quickjet are you rolling with fatties? bad quickjet bad! lol

dumbandyoung
12-20-2006, 10:32 AM
So you are saying what here??? You find that your vagina is warmer in nylon??? :idea: Or you like the feel of a rayon strap pulled up your crack???:confused:
I was speaking of sweaters not squirrel covers...:rolleyes:
hahaha

QuickJet
12-20-2006, 12:58 PM
Deffinatly the Rayon strap. That way you have something to floss your teeth with :D
Been there before ehh quicky??:eek:
Many times. Not many planets I havent conquered. Uranus was the easiest. Slid right up that mow phucka dropped off some boys and went home. Hell, I even called you the next day.........just so you wouldn't feel like a w hore :D

QuickJet
12-20-2006, 01:05 PM
quickjet are you rolling with fatties? bad quickjet bad! lol
Here is a pic of my wife and my sister in law. Not really fat in this pic but she is on the way.
http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3135216539

MAXIMUS
12-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Deffinatly the Rayon strap. That way you have something to floss your teeth with :D
Many times. Not many planets I havent conquered. Uranus was the easiest. Slid right up that mow phucka dropped off some boys and went home. Hell, I even called you the next day.........just so you wouldn't feel like a w hore :D
Sounds impressive???:notam: However the reality is that your big head has been burried up uranus not your small one like you would like us to believe.... End result... lack of O2, creates dilusional scenarios in the cranium of question. People often find themselves rambling on about traveling through space conquering all kinds of shit!:lightsabe Even an occasional spoting of little green dudes... :messedup:
"Quick" fix... (no punt intended:D )remove head from anus & allow some time to breath before you attempt to post again...;)
Is your boat fast??? Or.... is it stuck up uranus too???:notam:

QuickJet
12-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Sounds impressive???:notam: However the reality is that your big head has been burried up uranus not your small one like you would like us to believe.... End result... lack of O2, creates dilusional scenarios in the cranium of question. People often find themselves rambling on about traveling through space conquering all kinds of shit!:lightsabe Even an occasional spoting of little green dudes... :messedup:
"Quick" fix... (no punt intended:D )remove head from anus & allow some time to breath before you attempt to post again...;)
Is your boat fast??? Or.... is it stuck up uranus too???:notam:
Pretty big words there. And who says an 8th grade education aint shitt??
Should I remove the head "quick" from the anus? If so, it might hurt you.
Is my boat fast??? NO, but that doesn't matter because this is the internet. You know, the only place where "jet" guys try to race V-drives. We all know that shitt don't happen at the lake. :eek:

Wildchild80
12-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey Jerry that is fuking sweet! Why would you not have posted that along time ago??? LOL... quality chopping... or maybe not!:rolleyes:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Coryspics24/tony_maxi.jpg

dumbandyoung
12-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Here is a pic of my wife and my sister in law. Not really fat in this pic but she is on the way.
http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3135216539
shes a hottie is your sister in law single??? hook it up!

QuickJet
12-21-2006, 09:07 PM
shes a hottie is your sister in law single??? hook it up!
Yup. Gotta wait in line though. Lot a guys waitin to hit it. She's kind of a slut.

fleetimus
12-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Wouldn't need a speedo with one of them in the boat!!!!!!!!!
Lucky to get it on plane. :rolleyes:
My jet will beat you if one of them is your passenger:D

QuickJet
12-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Wouldn't need a speedo with one of them in the boat!!!!!!!!!
Lucky to get it on plane. :rolleyes:
My jet will beat you if one of them is your passenger:D
It's hard to get either one of them in the boat since I don't let anybody eat in it :D