PDA

View Full Version : What Makes A Great Strip Club "great"

SummerBreeze
12-14-2006, 11:40 AM
I need to get some good feed back from you good folks here on the boards Any help?

DAVEO
12-14-2006, 11:42 AM
I need to get some good feed back from you good folks here on the boards Any help?
The ladies.

YeLLowBoaT
12-14-2006, 11:50 AM
The ladies.
thats it.... it could have a dirt floor in a shack about the fall down... but it if has hot chicks...guys will go there.

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 11:53 AM
I will never go to a strip club twice where the system involves a chick dancing, and then going around schlepping tips. It is really awkward. If I didn't bring a tip up, I don't want to tip you. Offer a lap dance etc... but if I am sitting away from the stage hanging out, I don't want you coming around afterwards looking for more tips.
ZERO upscale clubs practice this. All of the one with low level talent or bad management do.

LAFD
12-14-2006, 11:55 AM
gotta have hot chicks. dont like to be hassled when just chillin. have a good stocked bar.

uvindex
12-14-2006, 11:56 AM
1. Naked chicks. :)
2. Serves alcohol (I hate dry strip clubs).
3. Doormen/staff/bouncers who treat the customers with a little courtesy and respect.
4. No idiot DJ who yammers on the PA system ("Let's give it up for Bambi!!!").
5. Can we get some light on the stage please? Sometimes it's just too friggin' dark on stage to see anything! :)
6. Chairs not bolted to floor ("Nude Nudes" by LAX has this, or at least they did a long time ago -- sheesh!)
(Not that I've ever been to one of these places -- just some stuff I heard.)

HCS
12-14-2006, 12:03 PM
3. Doormen/staff/bouncers who treat the customers with a little courtesy and respect.
5. Can we get some light on the stage please? Sometimes it's just too friggin' dark on stage to see anything! :)
6. Chairs not bolted to floor ("Nude Nudes" by LAX has this, or at least they did a long time ago -- sheesh!)
You nailed it there.
Naked chicks with alcohol. They don't allow it in my town though. :hammerhea

lucky
12-14-2006, 12:04 PM
I say finger food is always a plus at a strip club -- just no double dipping K

moneypit
12-14-2006, 12:05 PM
1. Tell your dancers to lighten up on the perfume.
2. Quit purring in my friggin ear! That doesnt happen in real life anyway.
3. $10.00 cokes ain't cool.
4. Vin-flexi the bouncer needs to lighten up. He's not married to em'.

lucky
12-14-2006, 12:07 PM
1. Tell your dancers to lighten up on the perfume.
2. Quit purring in my friggin ear! That doesnt happen in real life anyway.
3. $10.00 cokes ain't cool.
4. Vin-flexi the bouncer needs to lighten up. He's not married to em'.
give a vip pass to any ol man that can awnser these questions this well :) :mix:

moneypit
12-14-2006, 12:08 PM
give a vip pass to any ol man that can awnser these questions this well :) :mix:
Old man??? is 41 old now?:confused:
But I will take the pass..

SummerBreeze
12-14-2006, 12:08 PM
I knew I would get the correct answers from the experts here on the boards
I am into full nude myself ....If it's not full nude Whats the point
I can't stand a club that smells like pine sol

NOTALENT
12-14-2006, 12:11 PM
Hot chicks and no tipping allowed....:)

Hustler
12-14-2006, 12:12 PM
no tipping allowed....:)
Your going to have hard time getting hot chicks to work with rules like this

lucky
12-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Old man??? is 41 old now?:confused:
But I will take the pass..
yea when you 37 :) lmao

lucky
12-14-2006, 12:14 PM
if you could get that hot stripper named " topless" :supp: :supp: two thumbs up

C-2
12-14-2006, 12:17 PM
"Care to buy the lady a drink?"
Strip clubs shouldn't even be called strip clubs anymore - they should be called lap dance clubs. :squiggle:

SummerBreeze
12-14-2006, 12:20 PM
"Care to buy the lady a drink?"
Strip clubs shouldn't even be called strip clubs anymore - they should be called lap dance clubs. :squiggle:
"Care To Buy The Lady A Drink" Yea I care!!
you should not be wearing anything if I get asked that

Taylorman
12-14-2006, 12:38 PM
I say finger food is always a plus at a strip club -- just no double dipping K
Thats great, sig'd.
Anyone from Tampa Fl? They have a club there called Mons Venus. Holy sh*t, this club is unreal. The chicks all could be playboy centerfolds and they are naked as the day they were born. The best part is its byoic. (bring your own ice chest)

lilrick
12-14-2006, 12:40 PM
I will never go to a strip club twice where the system involves a chick dancing, and then going around schlepping tips. It is really awkward. If I didn't bring a tip up, I don't want to tip you. Offer a lap dance etc... but if I am sitting away from the stage hanging out, I don't want you coming around afterwards looking for more tips.
ZERO upscale clubs practice this. All of the one with low level talent or bad management do.
I AGREE!!! if I'm in the tipping mood, I'll sit next to the stage.

ratso
12-14-2006, 12:40 PM
...nice looking, totally nude, and you get more for your money than a lap dance... too bad Boy's Town ain't a little closer.

C-2
12-14-2006, 12:46 PM
I AGREE!!! if I'm in the tipping mood, I'll sit next to the stage.
You guys haven't been to a club in a while? The days of sitting and watching are gone. Now they have hourly minimums and they'll toss you if you're not spending.
You think these chicks are pulling in 500-1000 nite picking up dollar bills onstage? That would be called work.:220v: :220v:

Mandelon
12-14-2006, 12:54 PM
The girls have to pay to work there.....its not like they are getting a good hourly wage. They need those lousy dollar tips. If you can't cough up a friggin dollar for watching the girl shake her shit, then don't go.
What I'd suggest: comfy chairs on wheels, fast drink service, no hags on stage, clean establishment, light on the perfume, no glitter on the girls.
It depends on how tough the local PD is but no hassles from the bouncer when you're on the couch with the dancer would be nice. Of course so would getting a nice hand job, but its not supposed to be a whorehouse...:supp:
Assuming you operate within the confines of the law, just make it high class.

Cole Trickle
12-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Agreed....:hammerhea
Nothing worse than a husky chick with a C section and Tattoo walking up and demanding money.I saw you so if I act like I'm not intrested I'm not.
If your a "10" and walk on stage and do nothing to light my fire you don't deserve my $$..
On the oposite end of the spectrum a girl that is a 7 gets on stage with good music and actually dances good While performing Pole tricks I will let go of the green backs.
I hate $10.00 drinks and twacked out girls that stand on stage playing with there boobies staring at themselves in the miror.:hammerhea :argue: :(

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Thats great, sig'd.
Anyone from Tampa Fl? They have a club there called Mons Venus. Holy sh*t, this club is unreal. The chicks all could be playboy centerfolds and they are naked as the day they were born. The best part is its byoic. (bring your own ice chest)
Oh yeah... I did a month's worth of work in Tampa at SOCOM and absolutely love MV. The Dollhouse is really good too.
Actually, the best strip clubs I have ever been in were in Tampa. Runner up is Buckhead City outside of Atlanta. Then Houston... Then Dallas.
Froggy(wasintheNavyawhile)style... ;)

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Agreed....:hammerhea
Nothing worse than a husky chick with a C section and Tattoo walking up and demanding money.I saw you so if I act like I'm not intrested I'm not.
If your a "10" and walk on stage and do nothing to light my fire you don't deserve my $$..
On the oposite end of the spectrum a girl that is a 7 gets on stage with good music and actually dances good While performing Pole tricks I will let go of the green backs.
I hate $10.00 drinks and twacked out girls that stand on stage playing with there boobies staring at themselves in the miror.:hammerhea :argue: :(
Exactly. Learn how to rock the pole, act like you are hearing the same music I am, don't have the doctor do your C-section with a chainsaw and smile a little. I don't want to know and don't care if all of this money is going to bail your toothless husband out of jail, and if you want any of mine, you better act like you are putting 100% of this money into gym memberships...

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Here is a slight jack of the thread, but equally important to know.
What are the best stripper songs.. in order.
#1 has to be Rooster by AIC.
#2 Cherry Pie if you can pull it off.
#3 Anything by Prince. That man wrote music to rip your cloths off to.
#4 Lapdance by N.E.R.D.
#5 Anything White Zombie
#6 Hot For Teacher... but the bass has to slam in the place for this to work.

Mrs.Killer
12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Hot chicks and no tipping allowed....:)
Don't forget cheap drinks.....:)

Cole Trickle
12-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Exactly. Learn how to rock the pole, act like you are hearing the same music I am, don't have the doctor do your C-section with a chainsaw and smile a little. I don't want to know and don't care if all of this money is going to bail your toothless husband out of jail, and if you want any of mine, you better act like you are putting 100% of this money into gym memberships...
I enjoy the occasional strip club visit while hanging out with friends or while in vegas with Jen.
If your working it to the music and come out wearing an actuall outfit/theme you get extra points.
I am not the guy that spends his whole paycheck at the strip club. I also could count the amount of lapdances I have got on one hand.(Most were bought for me:) )
It's fun

Cole Trickle
12-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Don't forget cheap drinks.....:)
Isn't that called the Havasu Sandbar?;):D

syke-o
12-14-2006, 01:41 PM
the thing i hate the most is the girls that used a paint roller to aplly glitter... that shit gets everywhere by the time u leave... even if u never get a dance, it seems like they filter it out from the ceiling vents:hammerhea

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 01:50 PM
I enjoy the occasional strip club visit while hanging out with friends or while in vegas with Jen.
If your working it to the music and come out wearing an actuall outfit/theme you get extra points.
I am not the guy that spends his whole paycheck at the strip club. I also could count the amount of lapdances I have got on one hand.(Most were bought for me:) )
It's fun
I can't say that about the lap dances, but basically everything else is just about right for me too. When you are in a platoon of 14 guys, you are going to end up going to a strip club in whatever town you are working in. That is just the way it is.
Which brings up an interesting story... I had this Chief I didn't care for very much, kind of a dick and a know it all, but he was my Chief so under all work situations I was very, very respectful to him. Once we got out on the town though... stand by.
We ended up this one night at the "Chickasaw Club" in Fort Chaffee, AR and walking in the door was like "From Dusk 'till Dawn" minus the hot vampires. Nothing but southern boys and truckers.
Well we blow in there like a damn tornado. Bunch of guys in great shape and all Class "A" personalities. We also have pockets full of cash and some time to kill on a Friday night before going and hitting the bars. So, we end up at the aforementioned dungeon.
First smell is tortuous. Kind of a mix of really bad English Leather after shave and Debbie Gibson's "Electric Youth" perfume left over from the 80's. Plus cigarrettes. (Once you roll in you need to start smoking just to make the smell not as horrifying). Then you see the women. Some descent talent, but for the most part the chicks are damn near coming out in sweatpants and JCPenney 18 hour bras. The guys are all eating it up. Then I lay my eyes on "the one"
Everyone is scared of "the one". She is clingy, looks like a guy and has lots and lots of issues. All of which she doesn't have the slightest problem belaboring you with. Big dumb Target heels and glitter everywhere. Plus, she is wearing "bcg's" or "birth control glasses". Meaning... glasses so ugly you are surely not going to get laid. She has two visible C-section scars that look like they were performed with a blowtorch and pliers. Maybe a pair of nail clippers thrown in the mix. Her bush is wild and sticking out the sides of the white cotton panties she has on and kind of running down the legs a little too. I wouldn't call her armpits "hairy" per se, but they hadn't been shaved in a little while. Kind of an unkept shaved.
Stupid greasy hair too. Basically, she was the worst case scenario for a stripper. I went right up to her.
"How much are you going to take down in tips here tonight?"
"Probably $100 or so" (Of course this is probably bullshit, but I roll with it...)
"You see that guy over there that looks like the Grinch?'
"Yeah..."
"Well, as soon as we walked in he started talking about you, and we all want to hook him up. He is a little shy you see, and he would never come up to you on his own. Basically, here is $120... hang with him all night and give him lap dances until we leave and it is yours. Just don't tell him that we paid for it and act like you really like him..."
"Deal"
And she walks over to him with her best swivel-hipped hooker walk and grabs him by the collar. She kind of drags him back into the VIP section and that was the last we saw of him until we left.
To this day, he has no idea why that happened, and I think he was scarred by what he saw that night. Kind of mellowed him out a bit though. He described her as "Skeletor" henceforth.

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 01:54 PM
the thing i hate the most is the girls that used a paint roller to aplly glitter... that shit gets everywhere by the time u leave... even if u never get a dance, it seems like they filter it out from the ceiling vents:hammerhea
Not to mention there is exactly ZERO way to get that shit off of you before you go home. The 1-2 combination of ***** perfume and glitter gets you busted no matter what.
That could actually be pretty funny advertisement for a strip club... "No perfume or glitter... 'cause who wants to get busted for that stupid reason."

rrrr
12-14-2006, 02:36 PM
He described her as "Skeletor" henceforth
LMFAO!!! :D :D

franky
12-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I can't say that about the lap dances, but basically everything else is just about right for me too. When you are in a platoon of 14 guys, you are going to end up going to a strip club in whatever town you are working in. That is just the way it is.
Which brings up an interesting story... I had this Chief I didn't care for very much, kind of a dick and a know it all, but he was my Chief so under all work situations I was very, very respectful to him. Once we got out on the town though... stand by.
We ended up this one night at the "Chickasaw Club" in Fort Chaffee, AR and walking in the door was like "From Dusk 'till Dawn" minus the hot vampires. Nothing but southern boys and truckers.
Well we blow in there like a damn tornado. Bunch of guys in great shape and all Class "A" personalities. We also have pockets full of cash and some time to kill on a Friday night before going and hitting the bars. So, we end up at the aforementioned dungeon.
First smell is tortuous. Kind of a mix of really bad English Leather after shave and Debbie Gibson's "Electric Youth" perfume left over from the 80's. Plus cigarrettes. (Once you roll in you need to start smoking just to make the smell not as horrifying). Then you see the women. Some descent talent, but for the most part the chicks are damn near coming out in sweatpants and JCPenney 18 hour bras. The guys are all eating it up. Then I lay my eyes on "the one"
Everyone is scared of "the one". She is clingy, looks like a guy and has lots and lots of issues. All of which she doesn't have the slightest problem belaboring you with. Big dumb Target heels and glitter everywhere. Plus, she is wearing "bcg's" or "birth control glasses". Meaning... glasses so ugly you are surely not going to get laid. She has two visible C-section scars that look like they were performed with a blowtorch and pliers. Maybe a pair of nail clippers thrown in the mix. Her bush is wild and sticking out the sides of the white cotton panties she has on and kind of running down the legs a little too. I wouldn't call her armpits "hairy" per se, but they hadn't been shaved in a little while. Kind of an unkept shaved.
Stupid greasy hair too. Basically, she was the worst case scenario for a stripper. I went right up to her.
"How much are you going to take down in tips here tonight?"
"Probably $100 or so" (Of course this is probably bullshit, but I roll with it...)
"You see that guy over there that looks like the Grinch?'
"Yeah..."
"Well, as soon as we walked in he started talking about you, and we all want to hook him up. He is a little shy you see, and he would never come up to you on his own. Basically, here is $120... hang with him all night and give him lap dances until we leave and it is yours. Just don't tell him that we paid for it and act like you really like him..."
"Deal"
And she walks over to him with her best swivel-hipped hooker walk and grabs him by the collar. She kind of drags him back into the VIP section and that was the last we saw of him until we left.
To this day, he has no idea why that happened, and I think he was scarred by what he saw that night. Kind of mellowed him out a bit though. He described her as "Skeletor" henceforth.
Froggy, You sound like Hunter S. Thompson and are now my new hero.

That Guy
12-14-2006, 02:42 PM
#4 Lapdance by N.E.R.D.
#5 Anything White Zombie
Amen Wes..."She's my cherry pie...." best strip club song ever....!:crossx:

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Amen Wes..."She's my cherry pie...." best strip club song ever....!:crossx:
Second best... ;)
Something about chicks dancing to a guy talking about machine guns...

TexasChopper
12-14-2006, 02:52 PM
go to the club with other strippers. I was at the Pink Pony in Atlanta last Sunday with two girls from another club and it was great. Dancers were nice, did not hassell me, and the bartender even bought us round.

squirt'nmyload
12-14-2006, 03:04 PM
comfy chairs on wheels
lol........that is one of my requirements before i walk in the door!!!!

Ziggy
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Sounds like too many of you are spending time(and $) in these places.....

ratso
12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Sounds like too many of you are spending time(and $) in these places.....
I found it's cheaper to spend it there... I DATED one for 9 months... Not Cheap!!!:jawdrop:

bigq
12-14-2006, 03:52 PM
A smokin hot Latino babe that can growl...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0082.gif

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
A smokin hot Latino babe that can growl...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0082.gif
What he said...

thom
12-14-2006, 03:57 PM
The most important rule of all NO GLITTER........ gets u nailed every time!!

Moneypitt
12-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I hadn't been to the Candy Cat in the valley for a long time, 10 years or so, and was pleasantly surprised. Reasonable beer, decent dancers and a friendly type small crowd. Not nude, but topless behind the line..........And not pushy....I'll go back.........MP

donzi5150
12-14-2006, 04:30 PM
It's gotta be hard drinking, hard hitting music...this dance pop stuff that I have heard before like Brittany or Back Street Boys or Rap just does not do it for me........it's like Pink or Maria Carrey doing the Monday Night Football song for Hank Williams.....it just don't fit!:mix:

BreastManWins
12-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Been to the titty bars in Tampa and they are top notch.
I'd say the best ones in general are up north of the border. Have a very hot, completely naked, French-speaking girl sitting next to you (or on you) while you're drinking is a good thing.
Think Lannie Barbie and you're pretty much on target (Google her if you don't know who she is).

YeLLowBoaT
12-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Think Lannie Barbie and you're pretty much on target (Google her if you don't know who she is).
I was not impressed.

Moneypitt
12-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Glad I didn't link that one............

voodoomedman
12-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Glad I didn't link that one............
Yep he's looking for a vacation

Parker Dreamin
12-14-2006, 06:59 PM
The Lodge in Dallas.....
that place is done right, is big, hot chicks that dont bug, and good drinks.......

BajaMike
12-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Thats great, sig'd.
Tampa has the very best strip clubs, best looking girls, and most liberal regulations......Last time I was in Tampa, the city council was going through the yearly vote to ban strippers from touching customers....It gets voted down every year.
Even without paying for a lap dance, those girls are all over you:D
Mons Venus is fun....and right down the street from Raymond James stadium, where the Tampa Bucs play....good after game entertainment!
:idea:

SnakeWrench
12-14-2006, 09:36 PM
A good strip club is any club that your daughter(or mother) isn't working at.
EWWWW

Kilrtoy
12-14-2006, 10:23 PM
none of these things happen at my house:supp:
opppps did I say that out loud

bignet
12-14-2006, 11:08 PM
As long as you have a hot chick with you, any strip club works....My wife is a freakin magnet to strippers...must be her perfume! :supp:
She loves every bit of it too....:idea:
:devil:
bignet

Cs19
12-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Froggy, you should open a tittie bar!! :)

a catered life
12-15-2006, 07:15 AM
must be nice to live out of LA:cry:

a catered life
12-15-2006, 07:16 AM
A good strip club is any club that your daughter(or mother) isn't working at.
EWWWW
why...i would mind seeing your daughter or mother:supp:

Froggystyle
12-15-2006, 08:52 AM
Froggy, you should open a tittie bar!! :)
We pretty much did this summer... :D
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/1168-2/49.jpg
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/1209-2/8.jpg

Trailer Park Casanova
12-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Victoria BC had the best at one time.
Anything goes.
Dancers never seemed to be hustling.

racecar.hotshoe
12-15-2006, 09:49 AM
You must hire only the hot chicks.....
http://www.bigburlesque.com/img/03april_ms4.jpg

Old Texan
12-15-2006, 12:05 PM
#4 Lapdance by N.E.R.D.
#5 Anything White Zombie
The best stripper songs are the long versions of anything, keep the lapdance working.....the longer the better! :D :wink:

Boa1277
12-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Ha, you must have been at Captain Creams recently....The best strip bars I have been to are in Tucson AZ, 7 dollars for a topless dance, with full contact, I have been rubbed tugged, and even sucked in the VIP room(granted the dances are 10 bucks on the leather couches, but you do get a steak dinner, the only downside 25 bucks to get in) The girls are exceptional, especially during the winter months of Jan thru May, Spring Training and the Gem show tend to bring in talent from Phoenix and LA. Next time anyone is in or around Tucson get in touch with me I always enjoy a night at the ballet.:mix:

Mandelon
12-15-2006, 06:54 PM
The cocktail waitresses need to sit on your lap while they take your order.
I like that.

atomickitn
12-15-2006, 09:29 PM
I hadn't been to the Candy Cat in the valley for a long time, 10 years or so, and was pleasantly surprised. Reasonable beer, decent dancers and a friendly type small crowd. Not nude, but topless behind the line..........And not pushy....I'll go back.........MP
oooooooh yeha ! the CANDY CAT ! BEEN TO ALL OF THEM IN THE SF VALLEY they rock and i have spent many ....many long nights there , chatsworth is the best , right next to the country bar ,then add all the bikers ....hummm great times :) :) :)