PDA

View Full Version : KROOZIN is a big puss!

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2006, 09:00 AM
That's right...ole HH got under the 240lb. weight limit (thanks to the "crack diet") and went skydiving for the second time yesterday. Not bad for a 60+ year old...lol.
Although I've got a few bruises from trying to get my fat-ass out the door of the plane (that was not much bigger than a RC plane...lol)...it was definately worth the pain.
KROOZIN's excuse was that he couldn't make the weight....but I think it's his fear of flying 120MPH (without a 1/2 million dollar boat under him).
Maybe I can get him to take the skirt and g-string off for a jump at Perris in a couple months!
:D

sigepmock
12-15-2006, 09:09 AM
What a puss!!! My 84 year old Grandma is bugging the crap out of us to take her. I think we're gonna start her in the "Tunnel" first
http://www.skydiveperris.com/tunnel.html
And then step up to the real thing......if Dan's too chicken maybe have him try the tunnel first....once he gets the rush of flying.....he'll be hooked and want to do the real thing. It's fun and safe....in fact we're having our Office x-mas party there tomorrow....
Step up Kroozin:cry:

Phat Matt
12-15-2006, 09:11 AM
For a second there I thought you were going to say he married Cocksona. :hammerhea

rrrr
12-15-2006, 09:31 AM
That's right...ole HH got under the 240lb. weight limit (thanks to the "crack diet") and went skydiving for the second time yesterday. Not bad for a 60+ year old...lol.
Although I've got a few bruises from trying to get my fat-ass out the door of the plane (that was not much bigger than a RC plane...lol)...it was definately worth the pain.
KROOZIN's excuse was that he couldn't make the weight....but I think it's his fear of flying 120MPH (without a 1/2 million dollar boat under him).
Maybe I can get him to take the skirt and g-string off for a jump at Perris in a couple months!
240 lbs? From all of the crap you get about your height, you must be a four foot square cube......:crossx: :D

TheCarDudes
12-15-2006, 09:32 AM
My wife and I did the tandem jump. It was my birthday present. We got so addicted that we started the solo stuff. AFF. Accelerated Free Fall. We got to level 3 for me and level 4 for her. It just got to be too much of a time commitment. We sure had a great time when we were doing it though. We jumped out in Taft, Ca. This was about 5 years ago. Since then I actually prefer to be the one flying the plane .... soooooo .... got my pilot's license now.:)

racecar.hotshoe
12-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Did it take off on a treadmill:hammerhea
Why would anyone jump out of a good running plane:idea:

TheCarDudes
12-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Did it take off on a treadmill:hammerhea
Why would anyone jump out of a good running plane:idea:
The skydiver's answer to that question is that you just don't know that it is a perfectly good running plane until it safely lands.

ChumpChange
12-15-2006, 09:35 AM
What a puss!!! My 84 year old Grandma is bugging the crap out of us to take her. I think we're gonna start her in the "Tunnel" first
http://www.skydiveperris.com/tunnel.html
And then step up to the real thing......if Dan's too chicken maybe have him try the tunnel first....once he gets the rush of flying.....he'll be hooked and want to do the real thing. It's fun and safe....in fact we're having our Office x-mas party there tomorrow....
Step up Kroozin:cry:
I've done the tunnel quite a few times. Definitely a fun time.

andy01
12-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Right on Jeff, I agree with you on that Kroozin guy. He is in hidding with his wife, or is that public about the wedding he did up north? If not guess it is now.......
Do you have video from this jump?

BADBLOWN572
12-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Does this look semi-familiar??? :) ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598Skydiving3.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598Skydiving4.JPG
I haven't been in a couple of months, but I am aching to get out there and jump again. Let me know when you go. Would like to head on out. :)

andy01
12-15-2006, 09:38 AM
For a second there I thought you were going to say he married Cocksona. :hammerhea
That's old news, that was two Fridays ago up North at her place. I figured forsure you and Jen would have been there.
Andy

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2006, 09:39 AM
240 lbs? From all of the crap you get about your height, you must be a four foot square cube......:crossx: :D
I'm actually not that short (5' 5"). These guys just like to harass me every chance they get.
:hammerhea

KROOZIN
12-15-2006, 09:42 AM
Sheit, couldn't remember my password.:mix:
Only 6 lbs. to lose then I'm in. Or should I say out.

KROOZIN
12-15-2006, 09:43 AM
That's old news, that was two Fridays ago up North at her place. I figured forsure you and Jen would have been there.
Andy
Pleeease :hammerhea

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Do you have video from this jump?
I didn't do the video this time...but I'll probably do it next time again. Definately worth it.
I haven't been in a couple of months, but I am aching to get out there and jump again. Let me know when you go. Would like to head on out. :)
I figure we'll wait a couple months to make sure we have some good weather...then it's on like Donkey Kong!
I'll post when we are going out- maybe Andy can start flying us up to 13,000ft? Just like his boat...I'll give him $2 for gas...lol.

BADBLOWN572
12-15-2006, 09:46 AM
You doing AFF out at Perris??? :)

andy01
12-15-2006, 09:49 AM
I didn't do the video this time...but I'll probably do it next time again. Definately worth it.
I figure we'll wait a couple months to make sure we have some good weather...then it's on like Donkey Kong!
I'll post when we are going out- maybe Andy can start flying us up to 13,000ft? Just like his boat...I'll give him $2 for gas...lol.
I see your going to double your donation this year......

BADBLOWN572
12-15-2006, 09:49 AM
During the summer I am up there jumping every weekend that I am in town. I got done with AFF in 4 weeks and my class A liscense in 8. During the summer I was averaging between 12-15 jumps a month. :)
I need to get back out there. I am at my 120 day point so if I don't jump soon, I will have to do another RW jump to get my liscense re-activated.
I would be perfectly OK with Andy flying us up to 12,500' and opening the door. :) Probably a lot safer than landing in the plane. ;) :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2006, 09:50 AM
You doing AFF out at Perris??? :)
I would like to, but I bet the time I finished instruction, KROOZIN would have drank the bar dry of all the Kettle One they had...lol.
We'll see...

andy01
12-15-2006, 09:51 AM
During the summer I am up there jumping every weekend that I am in town. I got done with AFF in 4 weeks and my class A liscense in 8. During the summer I was averaging between 12-15 jumps a month. :)
I need to get back out there. I am at my 120 day point so if I don't jump soon, I will have to do another RW jump to get my liscense re-activated.
I would be perfectly OK with Andy flying us up to 12,500' and opening the door. :) Probably a lot safer than landing in the plane. ;) :D
Why would it be safer? Did you see me flying up side down over Long Beach yesterday? j/k

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2006, 09:52 AM
I see your going to double your donation this year......
How about a 12 pack?
Since you don't drink...I'll help you out with that on the way up...lol.

KROOZIN
12-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Where's the pics?

BADBLOWN572
12-15-2006, 09:57 AM
I would like to, but I bet the time I finished instruction, KROOZIN would have drank the bar dry of all the Kettle One they had...lol.
We'll see...
Doing Tandem????

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Where's the pics?
I'm on the laptop right now...I'll download them when I get home. The one thing I noticed right away?
There's none of you in there...lol.
Doing Tandem????
Maybe. I know KROOZIN will be (since he can't walk & chew gum...let alone pull a rip cord...lol).

BADBLOWN572
12-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Maybe. I know KROOZIN will be (since he can't walk & chew gum...let alone pull a rip cord...lol).
Just sack up and do AFF. ;) You will spend a grand, but then your jumps are $22'ish. :)

andy01
12-15-2006, 10:15 AM
How about a 12 pack?
Since you don't drink...I'll help you out with that on the way up...lol.
I think it will take a 12 pack just to get Kroozin in the car...........

andy01
12-15-2006, 10:16 AM
Just sack up and do AFF. ;) You will spend a grand, but then your jumps are $22'ish. :)
You forget money is no object for ole HH, he still has royaltys from the circus coming in. It the jumping with other men that keeps him cuming back for more...... LOL

Mandelon
12-15-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm actually not that short (5' 5").
:hammerhea
Mmm, actually you are. :hammerhea

andy01
12-15-2006, 10:25 AM
Mmm, actually you are. :hammerhea
It's funny when you see him and Mrs. HH together, she towers him by 6 inchs.

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2006, 10:39 AM
It's funny when you see him and Mrs. HH together, she towers him by 6 inchs.
:notam:

Havasu Hangin'
12-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Well...it looks like kidstuf is in for the next jump.
So to recap:
kidstuf- has some huevos*
KROOZIN- has no huevos**
*Unless she goes "Brandie" on us
**unless Oksana is hiding them in her purse?

sigepmock
12-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Well...it looks like kidstuf is in for the next jump.
So to recap:
kidstuf- has some huevos*
KROOZIN- has no huevos**
*Unless she goes "Brandie" on us
**unless Oksana is hiding them in her purse?
LOL....
I think they'll both flake......

BoatFloating
12-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Who's Kroozin????:idea: I thought he was in the Village People