PDA

View Full Version : I bought myself a Xmas present

marty722
12-15-2006, 10:21 AM
I went with this instead of a rhino.... Half the price and I can drive it on the street. My wife had to budge me out of it last night to go to bed..... Run good and can't wait until summer....

Cole Trickle
12-15-2006, 10:23 AM
I went with this instead of a rhino.... Half the price and I can drive it on the street. My wife had to budge me out of it last night to go to bed..... Run good and can't wait until summer....
Congrats
samurais are fun and very capable off roaders.:)

andy01
12-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Nice, Riverliver is putting one together right now. Should be done for Christmas trip.

HocusPocus
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
those are great little 4 wheelers, should be lots of fun.

desertbird
12-15-2006, 10:34 AM
In high school my buddy had a Samuri and I had a Subaru BRAT. There wasn't anywhere we couldn't go wheelin' and if the Brat got Hi-sided, four people could lift one side and get it off whatever it was we got stuck on!
That BRAT is still my favorite vehicle I have owned. Don't get me wrong, I love my 2500HD, but I wouldn't dare treat my truck the way I used to beat on that ol BRAT.
He and I were just talking about Rhinos, and agreed that before we would by one of those POS's, we'd spend half that and buy Samuri's
Good Call! Enjoy!

marty722
12-15-2006, 10:39 AM
yeah I was having a hard time spending 11-12G's on a stock rhino for the family and I was searching for about 2 months before I found this one. The wife and daughter think I did good so thats half of the battle. The other half was saving money buying this.....instead of the rhino.....Thanks

IMPATIENT 1
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
In high school my buddy had a Samuri and I had a Subaru BRAT. There wasn't anywhere we couldn't go wheelin' and if the Brat got Hi-sided, four people could lift one side and get it off whatever it was we got stuck on!
That BRAT is still my favorite vehicle I have owned. Don't get me wrong, I love my 2500HD, but I wouldn't dare treat my truck the way I used to beat on that ol BRAT.
He and I were just talking about Rhinos, and agreed that before we would by one of those POS's, we'd spend half that and buy Samuri's
Good Call! Enjoy!
lol, i remember ejecting a buddy outta my brat when i was 17. we were lit and he passed out in the back sitting in one of my seats in the bed, he woke up in a mud hole face down:skull: i really drove that little bastard like i stole it!! miss it some now thinkin back:cry: ahhh, the good ole days!

desertbird
12-15-2006, 12:11 PM
lol, i remember ejecting a buddy outta my brat when i was 17. we were lit and he passed out in the back sitting in one of my seats in the bed, he woke up in a mud hole face down:skull: i really drove that little bastard like i stole it!! miss it some now thinkin back:cry: ahhh, the good ole days!
WOW! Another BRAT fan?!?! Maybe I should start a Spin-off website, www.hotbrat.com
lol