PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Northwest Storm

Patyacht
12-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Had a bad day and lost a big maple. Lucky it fell in the right direction not hitting the neighbors house, only the flower bed. We had 70mph winds at SeaTac and 95mph on the coast.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3180IMGA0514_Small_.JPG

grads2112
12-15-2006, 12:06 PM
That storm that blew through there was the Niners kicking your ass.

Patyacht
12-15-2006, 12:16 PM
That they did 2 times this year but we'll see who makes the playoffs.

TUNNEL T
12-25-2006, 10:31 AM
how's the the new ride , i guess with 95 mph gusts you just have to be in gear and your doing 100 mph. remember this is the best time of year to get used to a new boat !!! TUNNEL T
F-26 DCB

Patyacht
12-25-2006, 10:41 AM
how's the the new ride , i guess with 95 mph gusts you just have to be in gear and your doing 100 mph. remember this is the best time of year to get used to a new boat !!! TUNNEL T
F-26 DCB
New ride is great. Already had DCB do the 1st service for me so I got some time on it and now the boat is in hibernation. How about yours?

TUNNEL T
12-26-2006, 11:13 AM
not yet hibernating ,just not going out every weekend either , love it still trying props and such motors are definately broke in now (50+ hrs) did my own service just recently . jeff at smooth as glass is going to do some minor glass work that i just wasn't totaly kosher with when i picked it up!! ( it's all stuff under neath boat) your boat is in some pics from my album that i had brian take when they wre building mine (looks great ) see ya at the regatta TUNNEL T

Patyacht
12-26-2006, 02:13 PM
We'll be there for sure plus a couple of times in April also. Just starting to do the 2007 calendar now. :)

stoker2001
12-27-2006, 04:47 PM
That storm that blew through there was the Niners kicking your ass.I dont get the Whiners,they crush the seachickens in there own crib,then next week the SCs choke to SD,leaving the door open for the winers and they choke to Cardinals in there own crib:confused: I am sure Bryant getting suspended (dumbass) didnt help

TUNNEL T
12-30-2006, 12:13 PM
I dont get the Whiners,they crush the seachickens in there own crib,then next week the SCs choke to SD,leaving the door open for the winers and they choke to Cardinals in there own crib:confused: I am sure Bryant getting suspended (dumbass) didnt help
HEY PIPE DOWN ABOUT MY CHICKENHAWKS !!!! AT LEAST WERE IN!!!doesn't mean were going anywhere ,and why the hell aren't you going to cfw!!!!!TUNNEL T

stoker2001
12-30-2006, 02:50 PM
HEY PIPE DOWN ABOUT MY CHICKENHAWKS !!!! AT LEAST WERE IN!!!doesn't mean were going anywhere ,and why the hell aren't you going to cfw!!!!!TUNNEL TI am bummed,especially since the forcast looks good,doing the wifey thing in Santa Cruz.I got my pisspot motor all torn down anyway.Wifey wants to get the ihba title next year as we missed it by less then one quarter of one fricken round if you can believe that:cry:

OCM
12-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Happy new ! glad everyone is ok.

TUNNEL T
12-31-2006, 08:27 AM
I am bummed,especially since the forcast looks good,doing the wifey thing in Santa Cruz.I got my pisspot motor all torn down anyway.Wifey wants to get the ihba title next year as we missed it by less then one quarter of one fricken round if you can believe that:cry:
you'll be there in spirit !!!!!CAN YOU BELIEVE I'M TRYING TO GET BOATMASTER OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR THIS ONE!!!!TUNNEL T