PDA

View Full Version : Loan officers I need a little help please.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-15-2006, 12:09 PM
My wife is doing loans now and I wanted to get her some really good training and motivational stuff for x-mas. Are there any good traing programs too? I am a Realtor and I have tons of crap like that but are there any ones you guys would recomend?
Oh ya I better add somthing about Rhinos here too!
Rhinos are cool! LOL

reDECKulous
12-15-2006, 12:12 PM
loantoolbox.com - membership is a little pricey, but well worth the money. also, look at motivational/selling books by tom hopkins and zig ziglar.

GrapeApe
12-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Loantoolbox is great, as stated before. They have all kinds of training, tutorial, & motivational software..
*** GrapeApe ***

essexjet
12-15-2006, 01:05 PM
My wife is doing loans now and I wanted to get her some really good training and motivational stuff for x-mas. Are there any good traing programs too? I am a Realtor and I have tons of crap like that but are there any ones you guys would recomend?
Rhinos are cool! LOL
Get her the little red book of selling by Jeffery Gitomer. a very good book

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks guys! We have the loan tool box already and it is cool. Thanks for the other sugestions too.

shaffewm
12-15-2006, 05:01 PM
]My wife is doing loans now and I wanted to get her some really good training and motivational stuff for x-mas.
Nothing says love like a good motivational tape:)

Kiddunot
12-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Try this www.mortgagecoach.com....this will improve her ability to sell loans. It is a great tool. Try it out
Rhinos are cool! LOL

catman-do
12-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Like someone said before. Jeffrey Gitomer is a great selling motivator. He doesnt have anything specific for mtg, but sales is sales. If you can sell one thing sucessfully you can pretty much sell anything. Its all in drive.
A few other tools.
-Mortganizer is a good tool to keep your prequals and loan scenarios organized. They have retail and wholesale setups. they are about $30.
-Have her go onto websites such as brokeroutpost.com, and brokeruniverse and look over scenarios and who will do them. There are so many loan offiecrs that give up on loans because they dont know the right lenders to go to.
I also have some stuff thats more "real world" i give to some of my brokers. Some is fairly basic such as what goes into a credit report, how to fix credit etc.. Some is for LO's looking to get intermediate such as what lenders look for in appraisals prelim's etc... (the loan officer that cry's about every deal that a lender cant do is a loan officer that wont survive). Then it gets into more specific material such as fraud. How we as lenders catch fraudulent income docs, cpa letters, and employment info. First payment defaults have trippled in the last 4 mo and lenders are taking major losses. This is due to fraud for the most part. An educated LO will still thrive since the market hasnt slowed down as much as previously thought. An uneducated "weak" broker will be bangin at McDonalds door for a job in no time, either that or in jail for fraud.
PM me if you want some more info

Parker Dreamin
12-15-2006, 08:15 PM
have her learn the Investor Lot....

Wheeler
12-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Maybe in a box of, Cracker Jax! or maybe, she should get some real experience, prior to messing with ones finances.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-16-2006, 09:06 AM
Maybe in a box of, Cracker Jax! or maybe, she should get some real experience, prior to messing with ones finances.
Thanks for your shitty coment! She has me and one of the best lenders in the state working by her side watching every move she makes.
Happy Holidays!!!
PS I have sold over 1500 homes and have a little experience!

CornWater
12-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Thanks for your shitty coment! She has me and one of the best lenders in the state working by her side watching every move she makes.
Happy Holidays!!!
What did the five fingers say to the face????????? Smack.. Nice job Mike..
:D

Wheeler
12-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Happy Holidays!!!
Thanks for the kind (considering the shitty comment) response.
Happy Holiday to you!