PDA

View Full Version : B crew???????????????

Kachina26
01-24-2006, 08:34 PM
I get a new job, miss a little time on the boards and now I'm out of the loop. What is the B crew? Is this Beaumont revisited? Or is this the crew they call on when the A crew is busy? :confused:

hoolign
01-24-2006, 08:38 PM
I get a new job, miss a little time on the boards and now I'm out of the loop. What is the B crew? Is this Beaumont revisited? Or is this the crew they call on when the A crew is busy? :confused:
Don't question it ..just join in..We get 76% off at chucky cheese on thursdays!
By the way ,,your now know as Bachina26 ....it's all about status around here..Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!

76ANTHONY
01-24-2006, 08:39 PM
By the way ,,your now know as Bachina26 ....it's all about statuse around here..Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!
:D :D :cry:

Kachina26
01-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!
NO, you're gonna have to get a stunt double for any dog scenes :yuk:

GHT
01-24-2006, 08:42 PM
What's up with you? I believe this whole thing started when the wife and I signed off of HB for most of last summer and it is still going. I believe it has boiled down to a clique thing. Like the Beaumont crew but NOT the Beaumont crew. I wouldn't wish that on anyone on HB...
I still don't get the whole thing.

GHT
01-24-2006, 08:43 PM
By the way ,,your now know as Bachina26 ....it's all about status around here..Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!
That's not right... It's just wrong...

hoolign
01-24-2006, 08:47 PM
That's not right... It's just wrong...
Just what are you trying to say ?? ..it's not right..AND..it's wrong? :D

GHT
01-24-2006, 08:52 PM
First it's "Not Right" then it just becomes wrong.....
With all the crap going on here tonight you would think there was a full moon..

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 08:54 PM
What's up with you? I believe this whole thing started when the wife and I signed off of HB for most of last summer and it is still going. I believe it has boiled down to a clique thing. Like the Beaumont crew but NOT the Beaumont crew. I wouldn't wish that on anyone on HB...
I still don't get the whole thing.
Actually I think it started a couple of weeks ago from a coment made from another board member. Something like everyone can't be on the "A" list, thus the B crew was formed. I think that's what happened.

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Actually I think it started a couple of weeks ago from a coment made from another board member. Something like everyone can't be on the "A" list, thus the B crew was formed. I think that's what happened.
That is the story someone told me on the phone tonight :cool:

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 08:56 PM
That is the story someone told me on the phone tonight :cool:
Then it must B true. :)

GHT
01-24-2006, 08:59 PM
So this is what has started "The New" HB drama?? I'll cut to the chase....
Whoever parks next to us this Spring / Summer be ready to have fun.... HB drama is BS... Trust me.. Although all spaces to the right of my boat are reserved for "A" team. I have reserved all spaces to the left for "B" team...
Awwww F' it!!! It's first come first serve.. :)

JackieV
01-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Uh oh, I better just stay off the boards til summer comes around again.
BTW, hope everyone is doing okay. Take care. :)

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Somethin like that....and some! :rolleyes: LOL! Summer where are you???????????????????????????????????????????? :rollside:

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Somethin like that....and some! :rolleyes: LOL! Summer where are you???????????????????????????????????????????? :rollside:
That's all I have been able to piece together. Call it the cliff notes version to bring people up to speed. :)

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:44 PM
That's all I have been able to piece together. Call it the cliff notes version to bring people up to speed. :)
LMAO!!! I used to use those in HS too! So I guess it fits perfect here! LOL! :p

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 04:54 AM
Then it must B true. :)
I usually only trust information from the internet :rolleyes:

INSman
01-25-2006, 07:15 AM
F' it, I don't want or need to be on the A or B crew, I'll hang out with my newly created 'C' crew !! :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2006, 07:21 AM
F' it, I don't want or need to be on the A or B crew, I'll hang out with my newly created 'C' crew !! :)
LOL. Much safer bet. :p

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 07:29 AM
"C" crew now :rolleyes: when will it stop :cry:

INSman
01-25-2006, 07:58 AM
"C" crew now :rolleyes: when will it stop :cry:
It really does not exist and will only contain the 'C'urry family anyway !!!

Tom Brown
01-25-2006, 08:04 AM
With all the crap going on here tonight you would think there was a full moon..
There's a full moon.... in my pants.