PDA

View Full Version : Who Knows Busby.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-18-2006, 09:10 AM
You should be thankful that he is your friend!!!! I met him and his wife yesterday to pick up my new boat. Let me just say that he is one hell of a guy;) He is honest and straight foward.He took special care of me on the purchase of the new hull(new to me). He also gave me more than I was expecting!!! It was nice to put a face with a screename;) Thanks again brian;)
The only that sucked was the way people drive out there:eek: Peeps in cali are CRAZY on the road out there!!!!!!!! They need to raise the spped limit signs to 95mph because that what they drive:eek:

DelawareDave
12-18-2006, 09:52 AM
If they raise it to 95, then they'll do 105 instead of 95. I was going down 60 thru Mesa one time, looked in the mirror, and all I saw was red and blue lights in the grill, not flashing, he was that close. I looked down at my speedo, and it said 95. I moved over one lane and the copper just went by me and kept on going. Good thing he wasn't in a hurry.

Cs19
12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
did Busby say "have a nice day"? (inside joke)

Cs19
12-18-2006, 10:06 AM
Busby is good people, congrats 396, you must be fired up to get it on the water.

460 jus getn it
12-18-2006, 10:13 AM
just wait until i tell LUCKY you were out in cali and didn't hit us up.. you are in so much trouble mister :p :crossx:
LMAO.............................................. ...............................................

BUSBY
12-18-2006, 11:40 AM
No ... I wouldn't say that to Mike ... he's cool ...
Mike, thanks for the comments ... it was good meeting you too, hope you have fun with the boat ...
Keep us updated with pics and such with your progress ...
Glad you made it home okay, hope to see you run that thing w/ NJBA next season!
See ya later half crack!:D

dmontzsta
12-18-2006, 11:44 AM
You should be thankful that he is your friend!!!! I met him and his wife yesterday to pick up my new boat. Let me just say that he is one hell of a guy;) He is honest and straight foward.He took special care of me on the purchase of the new hull(new to me). He also gave me more than I was expecting!!! It was nice to put a face with a screename;) Thanks again brian;)
The only that sucked was the way people drive out there:eek: Peeps in cali are CRAZY on the road out there!!!!!!!! They need to raise the spped limit signs to 95mph because that what they drive:eek:
Glad to hear everything went well, post some pics!
You are right about Cali drivers, BUT you should see when the slow ones are on the road, it is a mess and people out here have NO patience.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-18-2006, 03:15 PM
just wait until i tell jodi you were out in cali and didn't hit us up.. you are in so much trouble mister :p :crossx:
I was there for a hot second. Im not good with long car rides:eek: Im still waiting for pics:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-18-2006, 03:20 PM
According to "smokinlowrider" that phase means go F*ck your self:p
No ... I wouldn't say that to Mike ... he's cool ...
Mike, thanks for the comments ... it was good meeting you too, hope you have fun with the boat ...
Keep us updated with pics and such with your progress ...
Glad you made it home okay, hope to see you run that thing w/ NJBA next season!
Im starting on it this week. Actually this weekend, Ill have 3 days to mess with her;) I will take pics of everything. Look for the journal of the gullwing;)
Now this is the inside joke:D:D

cave
12-18-2006, 05:06 PM
I may have to pull a drive by and check it out.
95 on Cali freeways? Have you been on the 101? Freaking Scottsdale Yuppies driving 125 by the speed lights on the 101. I know this cause they wouldn't get out of my way:D
Glad you made it back OK.

Goad
12-18-2006, 10:31 PM
welcome to irrrrrvvvviiiinnnnneeee
(anyone know what thats from?)

wsuwrhr
12-19-2006, 08:23 AM
This thread is worthless witout pics.
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-19-2006, 08:24 AM
One can only imagine

BUSBY
12-19-2006, 08:56 AM
welcome to irrrrrvvvviiiinnnnneeee
(anyone know what thats from?)
I know I've heard it and I think it was from the movie "Orange County" where "It's not just a place. It's a state of mind"?

BUSBY
12-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Brian
Here are a couple of the hull he bought from me ...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2358gullwing_017.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2358gullwing_018.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Brian
pics are comming. Look for the thread titled" The Gullwing Build" ;)
Oh and did I mention that I had a kachina for sale:D

Goad
12-19-2006, 03:11 PM
I know I've heard it and I think it was from the movie "Orange County" where "It's not just a place. It's a state of mind"?
Actually its from Pablo Francisco at the Irvine Spectrum Improv and he completely made fun of irvine....
Heres the whole standup:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8325584515109371507
Funny stuff.....he really nails it on the head and hes not even from around here.
anyways, sorry to hijack this thread.......i saw this boat the day it went on sale in the classifieds and i knew it wouldnt last very long. You sure found a steal of a deal 396. :D