PDA

View Full Version : Topless: A Question on How Chix are Wired:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Guys can fall in and out and back in to love with the same girl.
Can Chix re-lite that flame for the same guy?
When the flame of love goes out for a girl, is it out for good, never to re-light again?
Are Chix wired differently?

topless
12-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Yes it is possible but in my opinion, once it's over, don't look back. It's like putting your car in reverse on the freeway. You'll crash.

SB
12-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Yes it is possible. For instance, a wife can fall in and out of love with her husband many times during the marriage.
More likely, chicks are wired with a self preservation mechanism: After they break up with a guy, he is a big jerk, and they never want to see him again. They have closure and are free to fall in love with the next one.

ratso
12-18-2006, 12:06 PM
This should get good...

BshyBvrGirl
12-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes it is possible. For instance, a wife can fall in and out of love with her husband many times during the marriage.
More likely, chicks are wired with a self preservation mechanism: After they break up with a guy, he is a big jerk, and they never want to see him again. They have closure and are free to fall in love with the next one.
hmm...I disagree...at least on the self-preservation...
I have a much harder time moving on...and even the jerks, I still manage to see the good stuff...otherwise why did I love them in the first place?
No closure really, I think you just learn to move on even if you still are in love with the person, especially when the love is unrequited.

acatitude
12-18-2006, 12:24 PM
never look back

Nord
12-18-2006, 12:24 PM
What the matter TPC...........now that your married, you want your cake and eat it too?? lol

topless
12-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Just because a relationship doesn't work out does not necissarily make either party a jerk or a bitch. All I was pointing out is that if it didn't work the first time for what ever reason, why put yourself through it a second time?

HOTPURSUIT
12-18-2006, 12:44 PM
quit looking in your rear view mirror

Trailer Park Casanova
12-18-2006, 01:13 PM
Yes it is possible but in my opinion, once it's over, don't look back. It's like putting your car in reverse on the freeway. You'll crash.
Is it usually the guy in the relationship that starts the problems, then the chick eventually ends it,, a flame-out?

ratso
12-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Just because a relationship doesn't work out does not necissarily make either party a jerk or a bitch. All I was pointing out is that if it didn't work the first time for what ever reason, why put yourself through it a second time?
...because the sex was off the hook maybe?:D

lucky
12-18-2006, 01:22 PM
becuase i was a DUMB ASS

topless
12-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Is it usually the guy in the relationship that starts the problems, then the chick eventually ends it,, a flame-out?
OK, what did you do?:confused:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-18-2006, 01:51 PM
OK, what did you do?:confused:
No, nothing here, doing just fine.
Was debating this with some of the neighbor guys.
We're solid,, no problems.

topless
12-18-2006, 01:55 PM
No, nothing here, doing just fine.
Was debating this with some of the neighbor guys.
We're solid,, no problems.
Whew!!!!! You scared me for a minute. Tell the neighbor boys to treat their girls like they would like their moms to be treated and they'll be fine.:idea:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Two guys bought the house next to mine. They have fixed it up super nice.
Their girlfriends are sitting on them pretty hard to get married.
One of the guys, Ron, good looking guy, believes every girl he meets owes him a lay, so he's not ready until he dips his wick into all of them.
So he and his girlfriend fight.
The other Craig, just doesn't want to marry, and he and his girlfriend Kathy fight over that and other things too.
"They'll always be there for us, why marry them?" they tell us.
Hence the flame burnout question.

topless
12-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Two guys bought the house next to mine. They have fixed it up super nice.
Their girlfriends are sitting on them pretty hard to get married.
One of the guys, Ron, good looking guy, believes every girl he meets owes him a lay, so he's not ready until he dips his wick into all of them.
So he and his girlfriend fight.
The other Craig, just doesn't want to marry, and he and his girlfriend Kathy fight over that and other things too.
"They'll always be there for us, why marry them?" they tell us.
Hence the flame burnout question.They will get tired of that soon enough and be gone.

Jetaholic
12-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Tell the neighbor boys to treat their girls like they would like their moms to be treated and they'll be fine.:idea:
Topless...how many guys do you know that do their moms? :crossx: :p

ratso
12-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Topless...how many guys do you know that do their moms? :crossx: :p
:jawdrop:
...okay, suppose you and your mom were the last two survivors on Earth... on second thought, never mind...

topless
12-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Topless...how many guys do you know that do their moms? :crossx: :pNot a fair question. I'm from Texas.

Biglue
12-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Not a fair question. I'm from Texas.
That explains the bull horns hood ornament on your truck. :D
Hello Alison. Hope you have a great Christmas.

topless
12-18-2006, 03:01 PM
That explains the bull horns hood ornament on your truck. :D
Hello Alison. Hope you have a great Christmas.Hi back at ya. You and your family have a great one too................what's wrong with the horns on my truck?

Biglue
12-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Hi back at ya. You and your family have a great one too................what's wrong with the horns on my truck?
Thank you.........nothing but you may want to clear some of the victims' blood off them once in a while. :supp: :)

lucky
12-19-2006, 08:08 AM
Hi back at ya. You and your family have a great one too................what's wrong with the horns on my truck?
bull horns are acceptiable -- devil horns are just raunchy :D

Devil's Advocate
12-19-2006, 08:30 AM
bull horns are acceptiable -- devil horns are just raunchy :D
:devil:

Devil's Advocate
12-19-2006, 08:35 AM
Guys can fall in and out and back in to love with the same girl.
Can Chix re-lite that flame for the same guy?
When the flame of love goes out for a girl, is it out for good, never to re-light again?
Are Chix wired differently?
You don't even want to address our internal wiring!:220v: There's just some things you just don't try to figure out.:hammer2: :D
But for a quick answer, Yes to all of the questions.:idea: :mix: