PDA

View Full Version : Armandos oil pans ''Mucho gracias''

dossangers
12-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Had him modify my aviad pan for a titan pump of course he used to build them years ago great job!! Dont drive to his shop SCARY! I drove my truck down there somewhere between watts and huntington park its down a side street which looked like skid row do you think i stood out Mr Whiteguy and my Truck!! At first i couldnt find it after the forth trip down the street a single iron gated door I was getin some looks! anyway great guy builds all custon stuff lots of road race good work but im using UPS next time!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167pans_002.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167pans_001.jpg

dmontzsta
12-18-2006, 05:09 PM
That is good stuff right there, I will be ordering mine shortly.

GofastRacer
12-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Yep he's the man, I'm ordering one tomorrow!..

FlatStupid
12-18-2006, 07:03 PM
A baller like you and no GPS that is just wrong Chief. Oh and did ya hear the Cone will be wearing one of those US#1. Yee F'n haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She aint purty but she is BAD A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
A baller like you and no GPS that is just wrong Chief. Oh and did ya hear the Cone will be wearing one of those US#1. Yee F'n haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She aint purty but she is BAD A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drinking some of that Big Mountain Mud huh? :D

FlatStupid
12-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Drinking some of that Big Mountain Mud huh? :DI JUST MISSED BY ONE POST. Sue me it's just the internet. How bout that edit job Chief?

dmontzsta
12-18-2006, 09:51 PM
I JUST MISSED BY ONE POST. Sue me it's just the internet. How bout that edit job Chief?
No worries, I got all excited too, thinking you were my friend. :(

FlatStupid
12-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Cmon you and Lucky are my favorite ballers!

FlatStupid
12-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Cmon Don! I'm just messin' around.

dmontzsta
12-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Its all good, just let me use the traffic cone next time I see you. :D Thats true friendship! :D

dossangers
12-18-2006, 10:15 PM
A baller like you and no GPS that is just wrong Chief. Oh and did ya hear the Cone will be wearing one of those US#1. Yee F'n haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She aint purty but she is BAD A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!I got GPS Just was in the wrong part of town for a WHITEGUY!! ''Hey Mutha #ucker you lost or just STUPID!!'' and whats that NKRA sh!t The v drive klu klux clan?????? LOL!!:sqeyes:

dmontzsta
12-18-2006, 10:43 PM
I got GPS Just was in the wrong part of town for a WHITEGUY!! ''Hey Mutha #ucker you lost or just STUPID!!'' and whats that NKRA sh!t The v drive klu klux clan?????? LOL!!:sqeyes:
Wayne, next time pick up your boy! :) We can really attract some attention.

Moneypitt
12-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Wayne, you forgot to mention the "state of the art" SHED he uses for a shop!! That area is something else, I always try to get there in the MORNING, like early morning, when the gangsters are still asleep. Imagine what that guy could do in a real shop when you look at what he builds now.........MP

GofastRacer
12-19-2006, 06:22 PM
Wayne, you forgot to mention the "state of the art" SHED he uses for a shop!! That area is something else, I always try to get there in the MORNING, like early morning, when the gangsters are still asleep. Imagine what that guy could do in a real shop when you look at what he builds now.........MP
I'm sure he knows all the Homies and he's well protected, not to mention the low overhead!..:D

Moneypitt
12-19-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm sure he knows all the Homies and he's well protected, not to mention the low overhead!..:D
It's not really that bad, kinda industrial/residental mix......And yeah, he is safe in that element, although his front door remains locked all day, gotta knock to get in...........Ray

GofastRacer
12-19-2006, 08:10 PM
It's not really that bad, kinda industrial/residental mix......And yeah, he is safe in that element, although his front door remains locked all day, gotta knock to get in...........Ray
Yeah I know exactly where he's at, I used to run that area in an 18 wheeler for some time, I think I'd have my doors locked too, LOL..