PDA

View Full Version : Scammers on ***boat!

TPI
12-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Guys(and girls),
Thanks for taking a minute and looking. When you get a minute please go to the spam section and check out "Scammers on ***boat 2". I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Gary

DAVEO
12-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Guys(and girls),
Thanks for taking a minute and looking. When you get a minute please go to the spam section and check out "Scammers on ***boat 2". I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Gary
I have and he sould step up and take car of business. Sorry to hear of your miss fortune.

bordsmnj
12-18-2006, 05:47 PM
here's the link
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=136079

TPI
12-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Thanks guys,
I will update you guys and let you know if he decides to do the right thing.

tcook33
12-18-2006, 07:27 PM
What a scumbag. He's had plenty of time to post up a tracking number. It's obvious he doesnt have one. I was looking at some of his sh*t. I'll continue to just "look"....as I won't be purchasing a thing from this thief.
Thanks for the heads-up.;)

little rowe boat
12-18-2006, 08:19 PM
What goes around comes around.

RitcheyRch
12-18-2006, 08:23 PM
karma will get him.

Wheeler
12-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Sounds like the same (Brian) guy, who was burning people on V-Drive.com. I looked for the tread, but have not found it yet. This Brian (on V-Drive) has some people truly pissed, I believe, they were forming a posse.

2forcefull
12-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I can't believe no one in havasu knows this guy:idea: :confused:

Rexone
12-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Sounds like the same (Brian) guy, who was burning people on V-Drive.com. I looked for the tread, but have not found it yet. This Brian (on V-Drive) has some people truly pissed, I believe, they were forming a posse.
The threads are in the vdrive forum. Search on Bad News. There's 2 of them. I have no idea if its the same guy in those threads or not but that's where they are.

TPI
12-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Havasu is a VERY small town. So it has not been real hard to track down his location. He will pay the $310, and when he does, I will let everyone know. The sad thing is, I have marine performance contacts all over the USA, so unless he is planning on getting out of boating all together or leaving the Country, then he(SANGTER10) will always be "exposed". $310 is not a big amount, but I still feel like I work very hard to treat people right in this industry and in general, so this is a real insult and has now become a matter of principal.

INSman
12-18-2006, 08:39 PM
It is always amazing to me what circumstances dictate the situation. I am sure you will get your hard earned $$ Gary :D

Tom Brown
12-18-2006, 08:49 PM
It looks like this guy has gone code blue. :(
Sorry, TPI.

Rexone
12-18-2006, 08:51 PM
I just checked the vdrive threads, it's the same guy. Go figure.

RitcheyRch
12-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Once a scammer always a scammer.
I just checked the vdrive threads, it's the same guy. Go figure.

TPI
12-18-2006, 08:54 PM
He just posted a pic of the check in the spam section, a tracking number and the location of the check would be a nice touch.

Jetboatguru
12-18-2006, 08:56 PM
It looks like this guy has gone code blue. :(
Sorry, TPI.
NICE!!!:D

RitcheyRch
12-18-2006, 08:58 PM
He getting nervous that going to lose a bunch of potential customers.

Tom Brown
12-18-2006, 09:00 PM
NICE!!!:D
This shit writes itself. lol! :D

Rexone
12-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Once a scammer always a scammer.
Maybe its just a coinsidence :D

Wheeler
12-18-2006, 10:11 PM
The threads are in the vdrive forum. Search on Bad News. There's 2 of them. I have no idea if its the same guy in those threads or not but that's where they are.
Thank you! While briefing the V-Drive threads, I came across Brians last name, Diez! sure sounds like the guy!

Wheeler
12-18-2006, 10:17 PM
karma will get him.
Karma might take too long, besides, I think you guys, already have exposed this crook! now he will have to go back to selling drugs exclusively, then BoatCop can deal with him.

RitcheyRch
12-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Could be :)
Maybe its just a coinsidence :D
Agree, sometimes Karma does take too long. Either way, he will get his in due time.
Karma might take too long, besides, I think you guys, already have exposed this crook! now he will have to go back to selling drugs exclusively, then BoatCop can deal with him.

little rowe boat
12-19-2006, 08:28 AM
bump

ratso
12-19-2006, 09:25 AM
I had a problem like this with a guy out of Phoenix, and some outdrive parts... same type of scenario. I had help offered to me from some members here, and the guy finally came through about a month down the road. We got fairly "cross" over the deal... but since then we had an understanding, and I have used him on more occasions and have good luck. I let him know how I conduct business and let him know what I expected out of our business dealings... and that I wouldn't hesitate next time to catch a plane and come whip his ass...:D Things work very smoothly between us now.

TPI
12-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Well, Well, Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Guess what just showed up US Mail.............................................. ? An Aeromotive Fuel Pump! I asked my mailman when it was shipped and he pointed out that it was Mailed out on December 14th(Last Thursday).
Hey Brian, guess what. I don't want it. I am going to send it back to you on my dime, ups, with a tracking number and everything, just to make sure that you receive it(after the check shows up and clears of course). Very interesting chain of events. Brian definately can't say he didnt ship the pump, I guess.

HatenWinter
12-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Verrrryyyy interesting!!!

yopengo
12-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Havasu is a VERY small town. :devil:
That is just bad mojo.

RiverDave
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Well, Well, Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Guess what just showed up US Mail.............................................. ? An Aeromotive Fuel Pump! I asked my mailman when it was shipped and he pointed out that it was Mailed out on December 14th(Last Thursday).
Hey Brian, guess what. I don't want it. I am going to send it back to you on my dime, ups, with a tracking number and everything, just to make sure that you receive it(after the check shows up and clears of course). Very interesting chain of events. Brian definately can't say he didnt ship the pump, I guess.
Keep that pump until you get a check or you'll end up out 310 with nothing to show for it.. Atleast right now you have the pump that's gotta be worth something?
RD

Jordy
12-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Keep that pump until you get a check or you'll end up out 310 with nothing to show for it.. Atleast right now you have the pump that's gotta be worth something?
RD
Dave, Dave, Dave...
I am going to send it back to you on my dime, ups, with a tracking number and everything, just to make sure that you receive it(after the check shows up and clears of course).
RD SUX. :D

Jbb
12-19-2006, 03:30 PM
.....and he was coming along so well...........RD SUX......:D

Troubles No More
12-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Wow, It seems most people only want to do what is right if it is easy and will not cost too much money or time. I know Gary from Howard boat, he is a stand up guy, always was willing to help out. It sad to read this at Christmas time, hope all works out.
I guess you can't trust people too much. Some people you can trust most of the time. Some people you can trust some of the time. Some people you can never really trust, like strangers over the Internet.

TPI
12-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey Jordy,
I knew you would jump in and rip on someone, I had kinda hoped it would happen. I had no idea it was going to be RD.:D
Hey, you and RD are pretty damn close on post #'s................
The pump will sit here until the check clears!

Jordy
12-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey Jordy,
I knew you would jump in and rip on someone, I had kinda hoped it would happen. I had no idea it was going to be RD.:D
Hey, aren't you supposed to be off f ucking yourself??? Don't make me tell you again as that would be 4 times. :D :D :D
I don't like to view it as ripping on RD, per se, but more of an educational experience for the lad based upon deterrence from certain behaviors by utilizing negative reinforcement to end a problematic behavior. :D :D :D
Today, for example, we're working on reading comprehension. ;)

sdpm
12-19-2006, 06:25 PM
That pump now has some history to go along with it. I would think it should be worth more now!:idea:

Rexone
12-19-2006, 06:28 PM
deterrance
Spell check is your friend. :)

Jordy
12-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Spell check is your friend. :)
Shut up Mikey. It's been a long day. Stop hating. :mad:

Havasu1986
12-19-2006, 06:42 PM
That pump now has some history to go along with it. I would think it should be worth more now!:idea:
Yes....but does the pump even work:idea:

sdpm
12-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I don't think it even matters at this point! I was thinking, since Gary doesn't want the pump maybe someone else wants this pump and Gary could send it to them and then they could send the original seller a check! :idea:

2forcefull
12-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Yes....but does the pump even work:idea:
yeah, I was wondering if it is brand new , never mounted???:idea:

sdpm
12-19-2006, 07:01 PM
I was thinking some more. Does the mfg of the pump(Aeromotive) put serial #'s on their product? I wonder who was the original buyer of it? Maybe someone out there is missing a pump? He gave it up pretty quick! I remind you, I'm not accusing anyone of anything!:eek:

TPI
12-19-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey, aren't you supposed to be off f ucking yourself??? Don't make me tell you again as that would be 4 times. :D :D :D
I don't like to view it as ripping on RD, per se, but more of an educational experience for the lad based upon deterrence from certain behaviors by utilizing negative reinforcement to end a problematic behavior. :D :D :D
Im done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it doesnt take me very long:D and that would be the third F myself(unless I missed one!)

Jordy
12-20-2006, 06:50 AM
and that would be the third F myself(unless I missed one!)
That would be the 4th. I left ya the 3rd in the original fuel pump spam thread. I think a few others joined in after that. :devil: :jawdrop: :D

zerotollerance
12-20-2006, 07:11 AM
glad the issue is coming to a close
I like fuel pumps:)

TPI
12-20-2006, 08:36 AM
That would be the 4th. I left ya the 3rd in the original fuel pump spam thread. I think a few others joined in after that. :devil: :jawdrop: :D
DAMNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :D

little rowe boat
12-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Any check yet ????

Wheeler
12-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Brian is lurking, he is in the dark, waiting to strike again.

Wicked Performance Boats
12-31-2006, 11:21 AM
Any check yet ????
Any check yet ????[/

phebus
12-31-2006, 11:27 AM
Brian is lurking, he is in the dark, waiting to strike again.
I think he is done on this site. At least I hope so.............

Cas
12-31-2006, 02:16 PM
Rio,
I agree and I also mentioned something similar a coupla 3 years ago. People are constantly posting pictures of their boats showing the reg numbers, license plates and even hin's. There is also a lot of info given to where boats are stored, where people live, phone numbers, where the boat is going for repairs, etc.
For the thief's, it's not all that hard to figure out who is where and when they'll be there and when their boat is unattended.

DILLIGAF
12-31-2006, 08:02 PM
Rio,
I agree and I also mentioned something similar a coupla 3 years ago. People are constantly posting pictures of their boats showing the reg numbers, license plates and even hin's. There is also a lot of info given to where boats are stored, where people live, phone numbers, where the boat is going for repairs, etc.
For the thief's, it's not all that hard to figure out who is where and when they'll be there and when their boat is unattended.
I totally agree with you on this one CAS. Thieves are very resourceful these days and will use whatever they can get their hands on.