PDA

View Full Version : havasu people!!

707dog
12-18-2006, 08:07 PM
we are trying to get a road trip planed for 07 and im thinkin the zoo is our spot so...where is a good place to stay and what part of the lake?? we dont mind tent camping or doin the resort thing but just wanting to slim down my options so i can get our plans going.most likley it will be a off weekend(no big holidayz) there will be a few of us and we wanna check out whats goin on in your area..any help would be good..thanx..ow ya da boat will be in tow no shore watchin for us.lmao..

voodoomedman
12-18-2006, 08:16 PM
we are trying to get a road trip planed for 07 and im thinkin the zoo is our spot so...where is a good place to stay and what part of the lake?? we dont mind tent camping or doin the resort thing but just wanting to slim down my options so i can get our plans going.most likley it will be a off weekend(no big holidayz) there will be a few of us and we wanna check out whats goin on in your area..any help would be good..thanx..ow ya da boat will be in tow no shore watchin for us.lmao..
If you want to camp then either Crazy horse for in town and partying or Park Moabi for up river laid back and a short boat ride to the sandbar. If you want to stay in a hotel and don't mind an overinflated cost then do the London Bridge Resort. Their are two bedroom units so you can share the cost. Also the one and two bedroom units have pull out couches in the living room. They all also have a mini kitchen. Anyways, they are right on the water in the channel, you can get a slip for the boat overnight and you are right next to the action at night. Kokomo's and the Red Room. Drinking and partying and walk back to the room and party some more. The only downfall other than cost for this place is that they make you unhook your trailer from your truck in the parking lot. Lots of people like the Nautical and it has it's own ramp if you stay there and if your crazy you can leave your boat beached overnight but except for the Naked Turtle you are not near the nightlife. If you just want a clean hotel that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and want to drive to everything then the Ramada is okay or if anyone else has any other suggestions. Ramada is also close enough to hoof it back from the clubs if you need to. Personally I think the best place to stay in town is in my own bed but that's not for rent. :)

slowinhavasu
12-18-2006, 08:17 PM
If you like camping I would stay at Crazy Horse campground....Hotel, I would stay at the Nauticle Inn.....good luck...

little rowe boat
12-18-2006, 08:22 PM
The south end of the lake is great, so we use to book a room at Havasu springs.

Mrs.Killer
12-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Ramada is no longer the Ramada, it's something else. Stay away from the Red Room and Kokamos, Martini Bay is better. FYI, their is not too much night life, it's winter. Oh and did i tell you it's Fu**in cold here. Have fun!!;)

EAZYKILLER2006
12-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Ramada is no longer the Ramada, it's something else. Stay away from the Red Room and Kokamos, Martini Bay is better. FYI, their is not too much night life, it's winter. Oh and did i tell you it's Fu**in cold here. Have fun!!;)
lol we were just in havi ...i was great! we just got back in town here in cali ...it is 20 here yikes!!! when we did the camp thing,we stayed at winsor cus u dont have to bookin advance...first come ... you can also have your boat in the water by the tent.... and the bathrooms are next to ya if you camp around number 36 ...i think it is 10$ a nite...hope this helps

voodoomedman
12-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Take her word as they are the party peeps.

slowinhavasu
12-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Turn up the heat....I'm dying here.....never thought you would here that in Havasu......

Eliminator 4 Life
12-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi momma you need me to come light the fire:D ;)

707dog
12-19-2006, 10:22 AM
HELL WE ARE RIGHT THERE WITH YA FRICKIN FREEZIN UP HERE ALSO IN DA 20'S...WHY WHY WHY WHERE IS THE SUN!!!

OutCole'd
12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
For camping, I would also look at the Islander.

Sun burners
12-19-2006, 02:10 PM
Crazy Horse right at the entrance of the Channel,
Great view!

707dog
12-20-2006, 07:09 AM
Anyone From The Havi Got Any Rental Homes On The Water Or Really Close To The Water??

voodoomedman
12-20-2006, 07:11 AM
Anyone From The Havi Got Any Rental Homes On The Water Or Really Close To The Water??
pm cc322. He rents out his 2 bedroom condo. There are others with condo's and houses but I only remember his. I have stayed in it before my house was built and it is nice.

That Guy
12-20-2006, 08:25 AM
You can also call Brenda Atkinson at First Choice Properties...she rents out vacation homes...great person and great homes. 928 486-5555....tell her Steve and Denise sent you....and I like the Red Room....:D

707dog
12-20-2006, 11:36 AM
thanx for the info!! is there a web site that i can browse threw for rentals??

707dog
01-04-2007, 05:44 PM
we are booked finally!! damn you guyz have alot of rentals down there..lol..well there is few of us from the boards headed down that way at the end of may and look forward to putting some face's with some names and puttin down some road soda's while doin so!! so if ya see us feel free to introduce yourself and hang out...