PDA

View Full Version : PHX Suns are by far...

DILLIGAF
12-19-2006, 07:35 PM
the best team in the Pac Div this year. Amare is getting back in shape more and more and if he avoids any setbacks come playoff time he will be getting somewhere around 25 pts, 12 reb, 5 assists and 2 blocks. He is on a mission
Everybody is is far behind regardless of their records right now.
Ya, the Clips are in last and looking bad while falling fast. Total disarray with them. It has been very disappointing to me as a fan of the Clips. Only one LF took me up on my bet for the season and I have to assume the rest were were tired of losing bets. Oh well.........
Still I say......you fill in the rest...lol

a catered life
12-19-2006, 08:50 PM
make up your mind are you going to be a clipper lover, a laker hater or on the sun rays of the suns:confused:

AZKC
12-19-2006, 09:09 PM
the best team in the Pac Div this year. Amare is getting back in shape more and more and if he avoids any setbacks come playoff time he will be getting somewhere around 25 pts, 12 reb, 5 assists and 2 blocks. He is on a mission
Ya, the Clips are in last and looking bad while falling fast. Total disarray with them. It has been very disappointing to me as a fan of the Clips. Only one LF took me up on my bet for the season and I have to assume the rest were were tired of losing bets. Oh well.........
Thanks for noticing:D

a catered life
12-19-2006, 09:21 PM
:d

dmontzsta
12-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Its easy to figure this out, he hates the Lakers, he cannot say shit about the clippers being better than the Lakers, cause he knows they are not, so he has to jump on a hot teams bandwagon.
The Suns are on a great run, but if you slow them down and play smart, you can win, they are not unbeatable. Also, Nash just travels around carrying over the ball and they let him.
BTW: Update your records loser! :D

AZKC
12-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Somehow inspire your team to keep it up and run the Lakers off the floor when it counts...please...lol
What is that cackling sound I hear in the background anyhow?
Thats the operative word somehow:( Just need to hook Koby up with some 13 year old before the game:D

dmontzsta
12-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Thats the operative word somehow:( Just need to hook Koby up with some 13 year old before the game:D
That wouldnt be a problem, if they had Lamar back. :)

Jyruiz
12-20-2006, 09:37 AM
15 in a row is impressive, but then you look at who they have played during that strech, and it does not look that impressive anymore. Still got to give them props for it though.

Hardly Satisfied
12-20-2006, 10:15 AM
15 straight wins has helped, The Lakers are only 2 1/2 game behind. that doesn't seem that far behind

Hardly Satisfied
12-20-2006, 10:17 AM
make up your mind are you going to be a clipper lover, a laker hater or on the sun rays of the suns:confused:
anything to keep the Clippers out of the spotlight from the Lakers

460 jus getn it
12-20-2006, 10:27 AM
Still I say......you fill in the rest...lolBout time, all you guys have been talking about is clippers this and lakers that. The suns arent looking back, amare is back and getting better by the day. Its going to be hard for anyone in the west to beat them.

dmontzsta
12-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Bout time, all you guys have been talking about is clippers this and lakers that. The suns arent looking back, amare is back and getting better by the day. Its going to be hard for anyone in the west to beat them.
Once Lamar is back, the Lakers can and have already.

Hardly Satisfied
12-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Bout time, all you guys have been talking about is clippers this and lakers that. The suns arent looking back, amare is back and getting better by the day. Its going to be hard for anyone in the west to beat them.
we will see after 82 games

mbrown2
12-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Bandwagon Tom....dude the train has not even left the station and you are jumping trains already....your hate for the Lakers is clouding your judgement and support for your team :).....Next, you will be backing the Dream Team of the Atlanta Olympic Games to win it all and beat the Lakers! :)

Jyruiz
12-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Thats funny I will give that to you...lol
Bottom line PHX is winning and kicking ass. Of course I would root for them to kick the Lakers ass. Anybody beating the Lakers is my favorite team next to the Clippers :)
Tom,
have you always hated the Lakers, or did this start when the Clipps moved to LA and the Lakers would always mop the floor with them?

eliminatedsprinter
12-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Tom,
have you always hated the Lakers, or did this start when the Clipps moved to LA and the Lakers would always mop the floor with them?
You say that as if the Lakers didn't always mop the floor with them before they moved......:D

Jyruiz
12-20-2006, 01:45 PM
You say that as if the Lakers didn't always mop the floor with them before they moved......:D
No, they did no matter where they were, but moving to LA probably made the experience that much closer to home and probably more painful.

dmontzsta
12-20-2006, 02:14 PM
clippers10-13
LAKERS16-9
Hopefully the clippers can beat the Raptors tonight...lol

Jyruiz
12-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Pretty much when the Clips were in the SA and I had season tickets. This goes back to before they drafted Danny Manning.
Prior to that I was a Bucks fan. Maybe I started hating the Lakers when they got Alcinder...
Ya, I go back a few years
You should have stuck with the Bucks, at least they have won a championship.:D

eliminatedsprinter
12-20-2006, 02:35 PM
wow, you are old ... you know "alcinder" changed his name to kareem abdul jabbar :idea: ?? sorry about the frosh/soph team tommy boy :eek: :(
Long before he left the Bucks too....
But he was "Louis" to John Wooden for a very long time and Kareem never seemed to mind it from Coach Wooden....:)