PDA

View Full Version : WINTER has nothing to do with peoples attitudes!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Im still boating, im still partying, Im still working and my life is still going on.
ALOT of people are now doing the dirt thing. So stop blaming winter on your attitudes :rolleyes:

djunkie
01-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Im still boating, im still partying, Im still working and my life is still going on.
ALOT of people are now doing the dirt thing. So stop blaming winter on your attitudes :rolleyes:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Hey F off and I'll see you at my party. :D

AltarGirl
01-24-2006, 10:48 PM
I'll "blame" whatever I want. Of course our lives don't halt b/c of a seasonal change. Always remember, IT'S JUST THE INTERNET!
:boxingguy :argue: :hammerhea :eat: :rolleyes: :D

djunkie
01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
I'll "blame" whatever I want. Of course our lives don't halt b/c of a seasonal change. Always remember, IT'S JUST THE INTERNET!
:boxingguy :argue: :hammerhea :eat: :rolleyes: :D
Exactly. Read my quote in my sig. :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Ok...I'll bite! You may be partially right! Im just a BIATCH! Thats the other part!

slink
01-24-2006, 10:51 PM
A lot of does have to do with the winter M. People get bored because they like being at the river and most can't/won't do it during the winter.
As far as the mud slinging....I will stay out of that shit
Think you need to start another get together thread

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 10:52 PM
A lot of does have to do with the winter M. People get bored because they like being at the river and most can't/won't do it during the winter.
As far as the mud slinging....I will stay out of that shit
Shut up newbie. You don't have enough post to post an opinion! :mad:
This should scare off the new peeps and stir up the pot.

blackcloud75
01-24-2006, 10:53 PM
can I B the Biaotch????????

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:57 PM
i feel like i've just got to the game and i am in the 4th quarter ?? and i've missed three qtrs - what the f uuuuccckkkk is goin on up in here w/ the poncharello and the ladies of hb ?? :220v: damm dude, probably don't want to be on the : fee fee's wrong side :cry: :rolleyes: d-nizzle
the ladies of hot boat are not in this debate, so what are you talking about

blackcloud75
01-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Did you mean.....
that's funny shit !! "heeyyyyyy, can i be on the bottom" ??? :p :cool:

blackcloud75
01-24-2006, 10:59 PM
I don't even know what this whole B crew gig is anyway..........

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:00 PM
the ladies of hot boat are not in this debate, so what are you talking about
Oh no you DID NOT...just start this all over again! Dont you ever think before you type?

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:01 PM
The size of your post count should not imply that you have a valid opinion you friggin' POST *****
Trying to stir a bit...lol
Well if you were around here a little longer you would know that you are wrong! I am going to ask one of the moderators (who are my personal friends) to have you banned until you under stand the rules that your opinions don't matter! :mad: :mad: :mad:
How do you like that stir biatch? lol

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Oh no you DID NOT...just start this all over again! Dont you ever think before you type?
Just the FACTS getting clarified

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Just the FACTS getting clarified
You know Miguel............You really are an A S S HOLE! :yuk: Just when I think you are just being an internet tuff guy...you pull this shiat!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:06 PM
You know Miguel............You really are an A S S HOLE! :yuk: Just when I think you are just being an internet tuff guy...you pull this shiat!
Why do the facts hurt you so much...
Some said something, I pointed out the facts

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:06 PM
so these chicks that are here tonight, are "not" hb calender material ??? brother, i've seen that thing and believe you me, about 11 of those month pages being occupied should've hung it up about 5 years ago ;;;;; yuk :cry: :skull: - keyes
You left one month open so I'll let that slide. :)

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Look, I lurk all the time and never see or hear from any moderators. They don't do anything for all that money they get paid anyhow. They don't scare me and either do you. You probably have a beautiful girlfriend, a big ass boat...shit, it probably even has some ear splitting stereo with background lights and shit. You can't even begin to appreciate a true boater like me. I have been hanging at the river for at least two years or so. BIACH!
I THINK I JUST STIRRED A FEW POTS....lol
lol :D Filling up boats at the gas docks for a living doesn't mean you have been on the water for a couple of years. lol :)

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Why do the facts hurt you so much...
Some said something, I pointed out the facts
Yah ok ..... I will remember that. Lets post some facts abut you then...why dont we?

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Yah ok ..... I will remember that. Lets post some facts abut you then...why dont we?
Post the facts :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 11:30 PM
LOL...Later, tell Jen I said hi
I will. Have a good night. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2006, 11:30 PM
You do not know the facts about us. Stop pretending that you do. If we are such the B crowd like YOU say stop following our threads and posting your smart azz coments.

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:33 PM
You do not know the facts about us. Stop pretending that you do. If we are such the B crowd like YOU say stop following our threads and posting your smart azz coments.
UM LAST TIME I CHECKED, I STARTED THIS THREAD,TROLL.......
a winner is born every minute and you just proved that point..... :idea:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:34 PM
I know sooooo much .....dont even think I dont Mr! :220v: Its ok...everyone else knows ...they just dont wanna start! I will not bring it up...as it may only be hear say.... :rolleyes: Yah right

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:36 PM
I know sooooo much .....dont even think I dont Mr! :220v: Its ok...everyone else knows ...they just dont wanna start! I will not bring it up...as it may only be hear say.... :rolleyes: Yah right
POST AWAY.......
but just remember I wont play dead.... dont get your feeling hurt

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah I am the troll. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Let's see how many times you post about Pixie should we bring up your posts (I have done it before) And then we will have the FACTS.

Squirtin Thunder
01-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah I am the troll. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Let's see how many times you post about Pixie should we bring up your posts (I have done it before) And then we will have the FACTS.
How are you feeling ???

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:38 PM
POST AWAY.......
but just remember I wont play dead.... dont get your feeling hurt
I Know.....But I wont. As much of a biatch I may be...Im not that mean! Trust me...this is the stuff you would not want on here! Its the stuff I kinda figured out first thing, but didnt have proof, till I heard about it from others! Kinda explains a lot!

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2006, 11:40 PM
How are you feeling ???
I am actually doing really good. Thank you very much for asking. :)

Squirtin Thunder
01-24-2006, 11:41 PM
I decided that tomarrow is a special day for Tina. So everyone needs to call her and tell her how special she really is. :cool: Well at least to me !!!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:41 PM
I Know.....But I wont. As much of a biatch I may be...Im not that mean! Trust me...this is the stuff you would not want on here!
Well thanks you really had me scared for a second....
I almost thought I was gonna have to leave HB..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Its the stuff I kinda figured out first thing, but didnt have proof, till I heard about it from others! Kinda explains a lot!
Oh! no way, your babies momma, next store, auntie, play cousin, on your step daddies side, said this....

HM
01-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Just the facts, mam.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-24-2006, 11:55 PM
hunny I am home :lightsabe :boxingguy

SoCal_fun
01-25-2006, 12:13 AM
This is to f'n funny! ROTFLMAO!!! :argue:
It's always Kilr vs Someone.... You'd think with that bad ass boat, kick ass wife and corvette, that he would have enough to do besides always getting into theese hot boat fights. Oh well, it provides great entertainment for the rest of us.
Where's LowRiver 2, we need some more cop on cop violence.. LOL!
Damm, kinda reminds me of that fag Jordy!! LOL!! :p Maybe Jordy and Kilr are the same person.... Hmmm.. :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Damm, kinda reminds me of that fag Jordy!! LOL!! :p Maybe Jordy and Kilr are the same person.... Hmmm.. :rollside:
:rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-25-2006, 12:18 AM
It's always Kilr vs Someone.... You'd think with that bad ass boat, kick ass wife and corvette, that he would have enough to do besides always getting into theese hot boat fights. Oh well, it provides great entertainment for the rest of us.
I am glad Im kinder and gentler

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 04:31 AM
you have a bad attitude :argue:

topless
01-25-2006, 05:53 AM
Look what happens when I go call the bench racers gay and shiat..................I miss everything. I don't know what the hell is going on but I am laughing right now because I'm not involved. :crossx:

ChumpChange
01-25-2006, 07:41 AM
Im still boating,
I thought you were on layup?

riverbound
01-25-2006, 07:44 AM
I thought your boat was layed up???

Jordy
01-25-2006, 07:47 AM
Wow, you're still the same dickhead you always were. Can't help but bring my name up in your posts huh? :notam:

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 08:10 AM
Kilr, I thought you were gonna drop it and back off? I thought it was all in fun? You seem to be taking it a little personal.

Jordy
01-25-2006, 08:12 AM
I thought you were on layup?
I thought your boat was layed up???
I remember the same thing. Perhaps he's being a boat BIATCH for someone else. :D :D :D

Mandelon
01-25-2006, 08:53 AM
:argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 09:22 AM
I remember the same thing. Perhaps he's being a boat BIATCH for someone else. :D :D :D
That would still constitute boating. :)

Jordy
01-25-2006, 09:32 AM
That would still constitute boating. :)
I suppose and Kilr is kind of a biatch so I guess it all works out. :D :D :D

Just Tool'n
01-25-2006, 10:07 AM
I hate winter time, I say we sue mother nature for bring business down, hurting the economy, & f-ing with our attitudes!
Bring back summer 48 weeks of the year, 3 weeks of fall, 1 week of winter!

Hardly Satisfied
01-25-2006, 10:18 AM
Can't wait till summer,so we all can go boating

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2006, 11:01 AM
WTF, happened here?????????? :220v: :mad:

a catered life
01-25-2006, 01:37 PM
ouch :crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-25-2006, 02:26 PM
I guess when you cant afford to run your boat year-round, that is your only option.
yep that would be it.....
are you a priest?????

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2006, 11:44 PM
Ohmygod! Deal's off Kilr. Sorry, I tried to respect your wishes and ignore your bs but you just crossed the line. Where the hell do you get off calling Dia a troll? Are you completely out of your mind? Everyday that goes by you just get meaner and meaner. What's wrong with you?

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2006, 11:47 PM
Ohmygod! Deal's off Kilr. Sorry, I tried to respect your wishes and ignore your bs but you just crossed the line. Where the hell do you get off calling Dia a troll? Are you completely out of your mind? Everyday that goes by you just get meaner and meaner. What's wrong with you?
I think he is a cop !!! :mad:

waterwitch
01-26-2006, 07:20 AM
I was just curious if your still boating in the
"racist" town Of Lake Havasu City?????

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 07:41 AM
I think he is a cop !!! :mad:
:) Nah, that's not the reason. I know some other cops and they don't have his heart of stone.

Jordy
01-26-2006, 07:54 AM
:) Nah, that's not the reason. I know some other cops and they don't have his heart of stone.
Yeah, but I'm guessing they don't have to deal with mouthy kids who don't stay in the crosswalk lines all day long. ;) :D

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Yeah, but I'm guessing they don't have to deal with mouthy kids who don't stay in the crosswalk lines all day long. ;) :D
Ahhhh, right. :p You're right...I forgot about that. Ok then...his behavior is excused :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
01-26-2006, 08:04 AM
So he's really a crossing guard?? :D

Mr. Pixilated
01-26-2006, 08:05 AM
Ahhhh, right. :p You're right...I forgot about that. Ok then...his behavior is excused :rolleyes:
Not in my book!!!!If he were to bitch any more he'd make a perfect mother-in- law....

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 08:07 AM
No, no HS! He's an A level crossing guard. Totally better. :rolleyes:
Whatever, he's gonna spew insults at me later but for now he's still ignoring me. I'll come back later...off to work now gang.

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Not in my book!!!!If he were to bitch any more he'd make a perfect mother-in- law....
ROFLMAO!
I love you siggy. I may have to steal it later. :)

Jordy
01-26-2006, 08:09 AM
And I can't find the picture I'm looking for right now dammit... :(
Maybe it's all the in house training he's had. ;) :D

Mr. Pixilated
01-26-2006, 08:11 AM
ROFLMAO!
I love you siggy. I may have to steal it later. :)
Anytime... :)

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 09:58 AM
everyone begs me to stop , but yet they start right back up the second I stop......

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 09:59 AM
I was just curious if your still boating in the
"racist" town Of Lake Havasu City?????
yep that would be it.....

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Not even close ;)
So your are defrocked now I see
this young boy looks scared father
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/681River_1058.jpg

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Jessi she is a big girl she wants to step up to the plate and start in with me, then that is her problem, NOT YOURS. I never spoke to you...

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 10:12 AM
LOL....He actually enjoys it ;)
WTF, he is always pimping stong on here with all the ladies pics...
Soit is a cover up...
No talent , you have some explaining to do....

mbrown2
01-26-2006, 10:14 AM
Never heard that one....that's pretty funny! :)

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 10:16 AM
Never heard that one....that's pretty funny! :)
I agree, that is a good one. But the only one bitchin is them..... or this sniviling, whinig and cryng, STOP! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!

topless
01-26-2006, 10:17 AM
Jessi she is a big girl she wants to step up to the plate and start in with me, then that is her problem, NOT YOURS. I never spoke to you...So Kilr, ya wanna play on my new SWING set?

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 10:18 AM
So Kilr, ya wanna play on my new SWING set?
Only if you get topless and put your horsehead on......

JetBoatRich
01-26-2006, 10:19 AM
He still has a bad attitude :argue:

topless
01-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Only if you get topless and put your horsehead on......My horse died :cry: I do have a really cool unicorn outfit....Will that work?

JetBoatRich
01-26-2006, 10:22 AM
Topless work on your attitude as well :rollside:

topless
01-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Topless work on your attitude as well :rollside:Why? You think I have a bad attitude? Please explain so I can correct it to make you happy. :crossx: :cry:

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 10:26 AM
WTF, he is always pimping stong on here with all the ladies pics...
Soit is a cover up...
No talent , you have some explaining to do....
Nope...There is no enjoyment on that face of mine in that pic....RB looks pleased though(FAG!!!)...lucky I broke loose and he didnt catch an elbow!!! I love women, plain and simple. :crossx:

NOTALENT
01-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Has any one ever actually SEEN him with a lady?? (white glasses doesnt count because she was crazy :D)
I have seen you with one!! and well yeah....So what about crazy...I dig that shit...but she was just a cold hearted biatch...and there are other pics and videos with other women... :jawdrop: :D

JetBoatRich
01-26-2006, 10:40 AM
Why? You think I have a bad attitude? Please explain so I can correct it to make you happy. :crossx: :cry:
Thanks that is a step in the right direction :rolleyes: It is about me :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 10:50 AM
He still has a bad attitude :argue:
I love my LAME, STORY TWISTING, AZZHOLE,in the CORNER BEATING OFF attitude....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-26-2006, 10:50 AM
everyone begs me to stop , but yet they start right back up the second I stop......
Just curious...............who is this "everyone" ????? :boxed:

Kilrtoy
01-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Just curious...............who is this "everyone" ????? :boxed:
all your friends above that started right back in today after the sun rose.....

topless
01-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks that is a step in the right direction :rolleyes: It is about me :rolleyes:So should I delete the gay thread? :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 11:25 AM
If you would STOP putting up ridiculous threads it would stop. It's almost like once the drama slows down around here your life is just not complete and you run to start a new thread (like this one) to push peeps' buttons all over again. And just to clarify...no one is begging.
And as for you not talking to me and going after Dia...yes, I realize that. But it really hurts me that you have to make fun of and trash good people. What does that say about you when the only way you feel high and mighty is when you bring other people down? What has become of you Miguel? You used to be such a nice guy. I just can't understand why you have become so stuck up and think you're better than everyone else.

AltarGirl
01-26-2006, 11:28 AM
If you would STOP putting up ridiculous threads it would stop. It's almost like once the drama slows down around here your life is just not complete and you run to start a new thread (like this one) to push peeps' buttons all over again. And just to clarify...no one is begging.
And as for you not talking to me and going after Dia...yes, I realize that. But it really hurts me that you have to make fun of and trash good people. What does that say about you when the only way you feel high and mighty is when you bring other people down? What has become of you Miguel? You used to be such a nice guy. I just can't understand why you have become so stuck up and think you're better than everyone else.
What I love about you is how you always step right up to the podium & deliver. You crack me up :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-26-2006, 11:36 AM
What I love about you is how you always step right up to the podium & deliver. You crack me up :)
Isn't she just great!!!!!! :p :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I am your HUCKLE BERRY, THAT'S JUST MY GAME.
it seens I need to regulate out here :boxingguy :lightsabe
NO MORE KINDER AND GENTLER FOR ME

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
I am your HUCKLE BERRY, THAT'S JUST MY GAME.
it seens I need to regulate out here :boxingguy :lightsabe
NO MORE KINDER AND GENTLER FOR ME
Hi sweet pea!!!!! :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
I knew there was a reson why I like you :)

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Hey, hi Court :p , hi Michelle :p .

AltarGirl
01-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Hi miss! How you doin? You're going to the boat show right?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How r u today other then the obvious????? :rolleyes: :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 11:40 AM
I knew there was a reson why I like you :)
:p

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Courtney ~ Yep, that's the plan for now. What time are you and Jerry getting there? I hope we see you.
Michelle ~ Yeah, I'm better now. Last night I was furious about the "troll" thing. Mike had to practically spank me to calm me down (that was fun :p ). How are you guys? Going to the dessert with Tina?

AltarGirl
01-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Courtney ~ Yep, that's the plan for now. What time are you and Jerry getting there? I hope we see you.
Michelle ~ Yeah, I'm better now. Last night I was furious about the "troll" thing. Mike had to practically spank me to calm me down (that was fun :p ). How are you guys? Going to the dessert with Tina?
Well, Jerry insists we're going to be there I think at 9:30am. There was some resistance being that I like to sleep in, but I think that we'll be there about that time anyway. :rolleyes: :p :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Courtney ~ Yep, that's the plan for now. What times are you and Jerry getting there? I hope we see you.
Well you could of called me ya know!!!! I've got a strong spankin hand!! :crossx: We're good .....laughin at all the BS from some of these people :rolleyes: :rolleyes: We are still decideing about it..............we forgot it's Christian's first Baseball practice on Sat. morning!!!!! So we may end up at the boat show after all!!!

Phat Matt
01-26-2006, 11:48 AM
F Mohave!

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Well, Jerry insists we're going to be there I think at 9:30am. There was some resistance being that I like to sleep in, but I think that we'll be there about that time anyway. :rolleyes: :p :p
Oh! That's super early for us. :cry: Maybe we'll be heading in around the time you're heading out. I'll call your cell tomorrow. :rollside:

Phat Matt
01-26-2006, 11:51 AM
I can't hear you biach.....lol
Like my sig you heartless man? :D

Havasu47
01-26-2006, 11:52 AM
F Mohave!
F ME!! ooops

Phat Matt
01-26-2006, 11:53 AM
F ME!! ooops
I hope you aren't talking to me. Save that for Bench Racers. :D

Havasu47
01-26-2006, 11:55 AM
I hope you aren't talking to me. Save that for Bench Racers. :D
Sorry, just got carried away with the moment :D Do you think we've succesfully changed this threads direction?? :argue: :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Well you could of called me ya know!!!! I've got a strong spankin hand!! :crossx: We're good .....laughin at all the BS from some of these people :rolleyes: :rolleyes: We are still decideing about it..............we forgot it's Christian's first Baseball practice on Sat. morning!!!!! So we may end up at the boat show after all!!!
LOL! I think my spanking hand got you last time! :p
Oh, well that's good for us. Maybe we'll see you at the show then. :)

JetBoatRich
01-26-2006, 11:59 AM
I love my LAME, STORY TWISTING, AZZHOLE,in the CORNER BEATING OFF attitude....
I guess it works for you :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-26-2006, 12:02 PM
WTF is this, that is not right it seems someone has been getting out of hand since I stopped kicking his azz in the sand box. I think I need to put his azz back in the cornor and take his lunch money.

PlyaPlya22
01-26-2006, 12:04 PM
SMACK, right in the lips!!

Phat Matt
01-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Sorry, just got carried away with the moment :D Do you think we've succesfully changed this threads direction?? :argue: :rollside:
Only time will tell, but I doubt it. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-26-2006, 12:06 PM
SMACK, right in the lips!!
I think he has gone to far it's time for his daddy to smack him, you know how I do it.
I guess I will be getting more PMs to let my foot off of his neck.

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 12:12 PM
I think he has gone to far it's time for his daddy to smack him, you know how I do it.
I guess I will be getting more PMs to let my foot off of his neck.
and I know from who :p

IN2-IN2MX
01-26-2006, 12:17 PM
DCB???? :D
:idea: :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-26-2006, 12:18 PM
and I know from who :p
LMAO

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Only time will tell, but I doubt it. :D
:crossx: :crossx: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-26-2006, 12:37 PM
DCB???? :D
it was all different when he was running around in that SHOCKWAVE :)

PlyaPlya22
01-26-2006, 05:52 PM
what you talking bout Willis?? :rollside: