PDA

View Full Version : Hey VooDooooooo

OGShocker
12-20-2006, 11:28 AM
I would like to thank UPS! I had a shipment of instruments weighing 128# /Red, 08:30AM to 33316. The plane was late by two hours and the shipment got to my customer around 10:30AM. $1000.00 in freight was taken off our bill. So, thank you once again!
UPS ROCKS!!!

OGShocker
12-20-2006, 05:42 PM
BuMp

Debbolas
12-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Voodoomedman is nice and his wife is beautiful.....:D
And they have a family started :D
We should buy him drinks at twins :D

voodoomedman
12-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I would like to thank UPS! I had a shipment of instruments weighing 128# /Red, 08:30AM to 33316. The plane was late by two hours and the shipment got to my customer around 10:30AM. $1000.00 in freight was taken off our bill. So, thank you once again!
UPS ROCKS!!!
I actually care more that you nobody missed a deal or there wasn't a big upset by it being late. Just for info sakes.......Since it is the week before Christmas all the commitment times are relaxed by 90 minutes. However, Next Day Air Early AM(which is the way you shipped) is the only service that still has the same time commitment. Our competition doesn't even offer it. They relax commitment on all services.
What I really hope happened is that you shipped it early AM just in case and that you actually scored by getting a $1000 shipment for free. I also hope that everybody is happy that they got there Christmas presents in time if they needed them today because that is why the plane was late no doubt to make sure everything got on there. Today was our busiest day of the year.

voodoomedman
12-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Voodoomedman is nice and his wife is beautiful.....:D
And they have a family started :D
We should buy him drinks at twins :D
Thanks!!!!
We are no where near as nice as you and Scream. :) :)
Sorry but I won't be making it to Twins.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-20-2006, 09:52 PM
UPS ROCKS!!!
Mark thanks for the positive words and sorry your shipment was late the good note was it was there the next day and they gave you a full refund. Thanks for choosing us for your business. I just got home started at 8am gota love xmas.

Kilrtoy
12-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Thanks for choosing us for your business. I just got home started at 8am gota love xmas.
stop crying i started at 0630 this morning and im still at work until 2330 hours

voodoomedman
12-20-2006, 09:58 PM
stop crying i started at 0630 this morning and im still at work until 2330 hours
Yes but he has been working all day except for a couple of 10 minute breaks and a couple of half hour lunches. You have been eating bagels and playing hide and go seek. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-20-2006, 09:58 PM
well fawk anyone can sit on there ass for 14 hours. And besides what do you do work 3 days a week. Besides I dont have any tears yet not tell uncle sam fawks me in taxes.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Yes but he has been working all day except for a couple of 10 minute breaks and a couple of half hour lunches. You have been eating bagels and playing hide and go seek. :D
Thanks brother:D . They pulled my helper at lunch and never gave me another they forgot about me but I got it handled..

Kilrtoy
12-20-2006, 10:01 PM
its to cold to play that game, plus it xmas, so there are aot of free lunch passes being handed out

Kilrtoy
12-20-2006, 10:02 PM
well fawk anyone can sit on there ass for 14 hours. And besides what do you do work 3 days a week. Besides I dont have any tears yet not tell uncle sam fawks me in taxes.
17 hours get it straight, no wonder ups tells you 3 days and its 3 weeks:jawdrop:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-20-2006, 10:03 PM
17 hours get it straight, no wonder ups tells you 3 days and its 3 weeks:jawdrop:
at this point I could care less how many hours it was to bad u spend 7 hours of it sitting at Krispy Kreme:D :eek:

voodoomedman
12-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks brother:D . They pulled my helper at lunch and never gave me another they forgot about me but I got it handled..
That's just wrong. If only I ever actually wanted to go into on-road.....

voodoomedman
12-20-2006, 10:14 PM
We only do that if the package is addressed to you. Now if it's addressed to Mrs. Killer then we upgrade service on it.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-21-2006, 06:08 AM
We only do that if the package is addressed to you. Now if it's addressed to Mrs. Killer then we upgrade service on it.
No then I personally take it and it might take like 3 hours for one stop:D :D :idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-21-2006, 06:23 AM
I love UPS. They are the only ones that can find my house. I would like to strangle my lazy postal carrier at times. If she can't stuff something into my mailbox (and I do mean STUFF!! ) I have to go down to the P.O. and pick it up between 8-5 M-F, which means I have to take off work early to go retrieve something that another person paid to have delivered to my door. All because she didn't want to take the effort to drive down my driveway and knock on the door :mad:
I love UPS :D

voodoomedman
12-21-2006, 06:38 AM
I love UPS. They are the only ones that can find my house. I would like to strangle my lazy postal carrier at times. If she can't stuff something into my mailbox (and I do mean STUFF!! ) I have to go down to the P.O. and pick it up between 8-5 M-F, which means I have to take off work early to go retrieve something that another person paid to have delivered to my door. All because she didn't want to take the effort to drive down my driveway and knock on the door :mad:
I love UPS :D
Our drivers out of the Temecula center Rock!!!!!
Thanks!!!

Redneck
12-21-2006, 07:52 AM
you sound like my hours and I have a 3 hr drive back home so there

Kilrtoy
12-21-2006, 07:54 AM
you sound like my hours and I have a 3 hr drive back home so there
I have 3.50 maybe 4...:yuk: