PDA

View Full Version : Mosheim

ratso
12-20-2006, 02:39 PM
He is new here... friend of mine from, you guessed it, Mosheim... That town I think has a blinking light at their intersection... they got that instead of paving the street... that should come around 2050 maybe... Don't rag on him about his spelling either... the school has been shut down there for like 20 years, so sumtimez he mite spel sum wurds wrongg... lol... anyhow, if you're still here Zach, welcome... BTW, don't let him borrow your boat, it'll end up having a rod thrown out the side...:D

MOSHEIM
12-20-2006, 03:08 PM
hey thats bullshit that wuznt my fault but then again i guess every1 says that when a rod slings out of a 454 but the bad part was when u gave me wrong directions to the ramp closest 2 where it broke & i was at a lake id never been 2 b4

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:10 PM
hey thats bullshit that wuznt my fault but then again i guess every1 says that when a rod slings out of a 454 but the bad part was when u gave me wrong directions to the ramp closest 2 where it broke & i was at a lake id never been 2 b4
At least you had a couple hot chicks on the boat with you...:D

Her454
12-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Welcome to ***boat. Happy Holidays, Bah Humbug and all that other happy crap.
:D

MOSHEIM
12-20-2006, 03:14 PM
yeah i just wish yall woulda took longer gettin 2 us from the beach haha btw what came outa all that

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:17 PM
yeah i just wish yall woulda took longer gettin 2 us from the beach haha btw what came outa all that
Gonna start building the new one up after the 1st... Gonna try and sell it next summer. Sold one today so that was nice. Good weather is keeping me busy.

Ziggy
12-20-2006, 03:19 PM
LOL---Typical 454, blowin' rods out the side. :D
Oh, Hi Traci :D :D :D :D :D

Her454
12-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Ya know, I was waiting for that. Just didnt know who was gonna throw it out there LOL.
Hi Zig.

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, you got that right...:D Had about 250 hours on it...:yuk:

MOSHEIM
12-20-2006, 03:21 PM
hey thanx 4 the welcome her454 happy holidays 2u also & sorry it took so long

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Ya know, I was waiting for that. Just didnt know who was gonna throw it out there LOL.
Hi Zig.
...lol... :D

MOSHEIM
12-20-2006, 03:28 PM
hell yeah ive melted 2 of them down n the same truck but that wuz tha 1st to throw a rod & it wuznt at high rpm it doesnt make sense but what does huh? I know that sounds bad bout messin up 2 of them n the same truck but hell i outan a camaro untill tha sumbitch blew so at least i accomplished somthin or i think its pretty good when a 83 3/4 ton outruns a 90 somthin camaro

MOSHEIM
12-20-2006, 03:29 PM
i wont get n2 what i did 2 the 2nd motor n that truck

lucky
12-20-2006, 03:33 PM
He is new here... friend of mine from, you guessed it, Mosheim... That town I think has a blinking light at their intersection... they got that instead of paving the street... that should come around 2050 maybe... Don't rag on him about his spelling either... the school has been shut down there for like 20 years, so sumtimez he mite spel sum wurds wrongg... lol... anyhow, if you're still here Zach, welcome... BTW, don't let him borrow your boat, it'll end up having a rod thrown out the side...:D
so - did you ever nail any of hizzzz ... lol ps :D You have friends :jawdrop:

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:40 PM
so - did you ever nail any of hizzzz ... lol ps :D You have friends :jawdrop:
...actually I was thinking of nailing this chick one night, but by the time I got the bar closed down, he was out in the parking lot putting moves on her... so he came over to my place and drilled her... then fell in love... then broke up about a dozen times lol...:D
What's the status now Mosheim???;)
I gave him advice, and 6 months later, I think he's starting to take it...:D

MOSHEIM
12-20-2006, 03:40 PM
hey thanx & man 4 a lil ass lake we had some great parties & i cant just come out with what girls of his i nailed haha cause i dont want 2 know wich 1s of mine he had

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:41 PM
...and no, I never had sexual relations with that woman.:D

MOSHEIM
12-20-2006, 03:45 PM
...actually I was thinking of nailing this chick one night, but by the time I got the bar closed down, he was out in the parking lot putting moves on her... so he came over to my place and drilled her... then fell in love... then broke up about a dozen times lol...:D
What's the status now Mosheim???;)
I gave him advice, and 6 months later, I think he's starting to take it...:D
i took n2 consideration what all u said hell i just didnt want 2 give up the life i had but u can only drag out a bad thing 4 so long & the status is over & done i havent talked 2 her n over a week & havnt seen her n bout 2 weeks

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:47 PM
hey thanx & man 4 a lil ass lake we had some great parties & i cant just come out with what girls of his i nailed haha cause i dont want 2 know wich 1s of mine he had
...they all know here that these chicks get passed around, and we could care less Mosheim... Heck, the people here know me better than my own momma...:D

ratso
12-20-2006, 03:50 PM
i took n2 consideration what all u said hell i just didnt want 2 give up the life i had but u can only drag out a bad thing 4 so long & the status is over & done i havent talked 2 her n over a week & havnt seen her n bout 2 weeks
Well, I'd keep going the other direction... wouldn't steer you wrong there.;)
Your College Station chick is a hundred times better looking anyway and we need to get those Hooters chicks out again. You buy the booze and I'll buy those needy bitches a couple of cars lol... Deal?:D

RitcheyRch
12-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Welcome and enjoy the madness.