PDA

View Full Version : clippers are absolute trash.

dmontzsta
12-20-2006, 10:02 PM
they suck shit and smell twice as bad.
1-8 on the road? and lose to the Raptors at home? geezus.:D

HCS
12-20-2006, 10:12 PM
AAAA..........What's your point?:D

Jyruiz
12-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Very disappointing lost tonight, I don't know what to say.:mad:

dmontzsta
12-20-2006, 10:56 PM
How about dead last in the Pacific Division - 8 games back. :)

DILLIGAF
12-20-2006, 10:56 PM
They got a lot of work to do. Livingston is looking good but damn, as a team right now :(
I will respond to you but not "cackle cackle"
:)

Jyruiz
12-20-2006, 11:02 PM
The Raptors are thin right now with injuries too, so I thought for sure the Clipps would get this one. I am just in shock at how poorly they are playing, I don't even feel like getting into it. I am going to bed.

dmontzsta
12-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Well, Dirk is out for a bit now, so Dallas will suffer and fall back. The Lakers are on their trail. Utah is tied with Dallas and starting to come off their high, with a rough road ahead of them, so they will fall a bit. Phoenix faces Denver tomorrow WITH Iverson, this might be their loss, even without Carmelo. Once he comes back, Denver should start climbing back in. Tight race with the top 5 in the West right now.
The clippers are 9 games out of first in the West.
http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html
I know it is a long season, but I feel for them. Everyone is going to have to start losing alot of games and they are going to have to start winning alot, really quick, or their playoff hopes will be grim already.

Hardly Satisfied
12-21-2006, 02:00 AM
yes they are trash

Jyruiz
12-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Well, Dirk is out for a bit now, so Dallas will suffer and fall back. The Lakers are on their trail. Utah is tied with Dallas and starting to come off their high, with a rough road ahead of them, so they will fall a bit. Phoenix faces Denver tomorrow WITH Iverson, this might be their loss, even without Carmelo. Once he comes back, Denver should start climbing back in. Tight race with the top 5 in the West right now.
The clippers are 9 games out of first in the West.
http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html
I know it is a long season, but I feel for them. Everyone is going to have to start losing alot of games and they are going to have to start winning alot, really quick, or their playoff hopes will be grim already.
You are correct, and counting on other teams loosing to make the playoffs is never a good thing cause it is out of your control. A team has to make there own destiny and get in there by winning with out looking around them to see what everybody else is doing. They are not totally out yet, but it is getting harder for them with every game they keep loosing.

Not So Fast
12-21-2006, 08:12 AM
I dont follow B.B a lot but weren't the Clippers pretty good last year? What happened? NSF GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!

a catered life
12-21-2006, 08:12 AM
haven't they always sucked:eek:

Jyruiz
12-21-2006, 08:16 AM
I dont follow B.B a lot but weren't the Clippers pretty good last year? What happened? NSF GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!
Whats up Bobby, hope all is going good for you and your wife. Now, about the Clippers, there is just so much going wrong, that if we went into it, there would be no bandwidth left for all the Rhino threads. :D