PDA

View Full Version : The Donald Has Balls...

Outnumbered
12-21-2006, 10:01 AM
This is some funny shit. He tells it like it is...
Donald Trump Tells FNC: 'Rosie O'Donnell's a Loser'
Thursday , December 21, 2006
NEW YORK — Donald Trump blasted "The View" co-host Rosie O'Donnell on FOX News Channel Thursday, calling her "unattractive" and suggesting "maybe she's jealous that Miss USA likes me and doesn't like her."
"Rosie's a loser, and somebody has to fight back," Trump said. "I really like Barbara Walters. Believe me — Barbara Walters, in my opinion, rues the day that she put that animal on her show because that show will go down the tubes. You watch."
O'Donnell responded on "The View" Thursday to Trump's disparaging comments by bringing her girlfriend, Kelly, on the air: "I was afraid to leave her at home in case someone with a comb-over came and stole her from me.
"Frankly, here's my comment to him," O'Donnell added, making a sour face.
"It's a slow news week, I think, because FOX News is all over my ass," added co-host Joy Behar. "Now I consider that a compliment. That's like being on Nixon's enemies list."
Earlier on FOX News, Trump said he'd sue O'Donnell.
"I guarantee I'll have a lot of Rosie's money right out of her big fat pocket, I'll have a lot of Rosie's money coming into my pocket," Trump said. "That's my prediction."
On "The View" Wednesday, O'Donnell said Trump's news conference with Miss USA Tara Conner had annoyed her "on a multitude of levels." Trump decided to give Conner a second chance after she was accused of underage drinking and using drugs.
"Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America," the comedian and actress said to roars of audience laughter. "Donald, sit and spin, my friend."
• She Said, He Said: Name-Calling the Rosie and Donald Way
Trump lashed back at O'Donnell on several entertainment shows.
"Rosie is somebody out of control who really just doesn't have it," Trump said in an interview on Access Hollywood's Web site. "And she ought to be careful cause I'll send one of my friends to pick up her girlfriend, and I think it would be very easy."
On the TV entertainment show "The Insider," he criticized everything from her looks to her former television talk show and magazine.
"Rosie attacks me personally? I know her fairly well because her show failed. She didn't retire. She didn't get the ratings! Her magazine called 'Rosie' was a total disaster," he said.
"She's out of her mind. I will probably sue Rosie for a number of reasons. I'm worth a lot of money. She doesn't tell the facts," he added.
In an interview with the TV entertainment show "Extra," O'Donnell blasted the Trump-Conner news conference as a publicity stunt, declaring, “I think everything that Donald does is a ploy to promote the Trump business. That’s the bottom line. I don’t think he really cares about this young girl.”
She continued, “I just think he’s [Trump] a hot bag of wind, frankly, with bad hair.”
Added Behar: “She’s saying watching him on television is like eating at Taco Bell.”
"The View" executive producers, Bill Geddie and Barbara Walters (who called in from vacation), issued this statement:
"Both Rosie and Donald are high-spirited, opinionated people. Donald has been a friend of "The View" for many years and Rosie, of course, is our enormously popular moderator. We cherish them both and hope the new year brings calm and peace."
• She Said, He Said: Name-Calling the Rosie and Donald Way

Riverless
12-21-2006, 10:40 AM
i know rosie is a big mouth, but she was funnier than hell imitating the donald. :D

Magic34
12-21-2006, 11:00 AM
She needs to go away. Cant belive America is still supporting her. Well, actually I can the way things are going now.

Outnumbered
12-21-2006, 11:13 AM
i know rosie is a big mouth, but she was funnier than hell imitating the donald. :D
I'm sure was. She used to be funny back when she was on Comedy Central. Then she got all lezbo and political on us and that kinda ruined it for me. I wish all entertainers would just STFU and keep out of public politics.

Outnumbered
12-21-2006, 11:13 AM
She needs to go away. Cant belive America is still supporting her. Well, actually I can the way things are going now.
100% agree

ratso
12-21-2006, 11:18 AM
I never liked the fat ugly c#nt.

RitcheyRch
12-21-2006, 11:21 AM
I do not like Rosie. Congrats to The Trump for standing up to her.

That Guy
12-21-2006, 11:24 AM
You gotta give the Donald points for telling you exactly how he feels...the line about stealing Rosie's girlfriend was classic....:D

Garrddogg
12-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Words = The Donald
Toe to toe = Rosie!
it was funnier than shiat hearing him slam her this morning!

Flyinbowtie
12-21-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm probably gonna draw fire for saying this, but I think where she draws her support from (what little she has) isn't the lesbian crowd, but from the thousands of pissed-off, miserable people out there who look in the mirror every day and see a bit of themselves in her.
She has no talent.
She is not funny.
She is not intelligent.
She is not pleasant to look at.
She has no interviewing skills, frankly no marketable skills whatsoever . what she has is her big mouth and her nasty disposition. That grows old quickly. Think about the people you hang out with. If she wasn't famous, and showed up at a party you were throwing, even if she looked like Miss USA that personality would get her exactly one invite and then a big L stamp would be permanently applied to her forehead.
She has failed with her stand up career, her magazine, her own show, and just about everything else she has tried.
I ain't a bid Barbara Walters fan either, but I bet ole' Bawba is kicking herself in the butt every day for hiring O'Donnell.

JB in so cal
12-21-2006, 12:55 PM
Bet she has a huge FUP!:)

jbtrailerjim
12-21-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm amazed that people actually watch "The View". I caught about 15 minutes of that show once and thought "Who the hell watches this shit"?:confused: I think I'd rather jab hot needles in my eyes than watch and listen to those broads.:messedup:

Magic34
12-21-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm amazed that people actually watch "The View". I caught about 15 minutes of that show once and thought "Who the hell watches this shit"?:confused: I think I'd rather jab hot needles in my eyes than watch and listen to those broads.:messedup:
Chicks at home. There are a lot of them. Oh, and gay guys too. Once again, these days there are a lot of them too.
That show is completely focused to females who are at home during the day.
Congrats, you hate the show, therefore, you have no worries of being gay.

Biglue
12-21-2006, 01:43 PM
For someone as wealthy as DT, you'd think he'd do some focking hair transplants or something about his hair's appearance. That come over is rediculous.

eliminatedsprinter
12-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Both Donnald T and Rosie O are making jackasses out of themselves (again) with this classless public spat.:chi:

Misogynist
12-21-2006, 02:02 PM
I wish all entertainers would just STFU and keep out of public politics.
Exactly.... actors are nothing more than someone that has perfected the ability to lie. They lie to the camera and somehow they think they are important. If they have an opinion... fine.... but because they have somewhat of a public forum... they think they can tell people what to do... how to think... and whom to support in public elections. I hate Rosie for one thing.. she is a f---ing hypocrite... she says.. " I think all guns should be outlawed"... Then it comes to light that some of the people within her employ carry concealed weapons... nice... :jawdrop:

MBlaster
12-21-2006, 03:55 PM
2 people not to fock with, Howard Stern and Donald Trump.
I'm glad he slammed her, I'm sick of that dike biatch.

RitcheyRch
12-21-2006, 04:01 PM
I thought she got into a pissing contest with Charlton Heston a few years back. If memory serves me correctly her show went off the network shortly after that.

JB in so cal
12-21-2006, 04:17 PM
I thought she got into a pissing contest with Charlton Heston a few years back. If memory serves me correctly her show went off the network shortly after that.
Tom Selleck, as well. SHe got in his shit about shilling for kmart or target or some chain that sells guns. Fat Pig!!

RitcheyRch
12-21-2006, 04:34 PM
So, sounds like pretty common place for her to get into verbal attacks of other celebrities.
Tom Selleck, as well. SHe got in his shit about shilling for kmart or target or some chain that sells guns. Fat Pig!!

Baja Big Dog
12-21-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm probably gonna draw fire for saying this, but I think where she draws her support from (what little she has) isn't the lesbian crowd, but from the thousands of pissed-off, miserable people out there who look in the mirror every day and see a bit of themselves in her.
She has no talent.
She is not funny.
She is not intelligent.
She is not pleasant to look at.
She has no interviewing skills, frankly no marketable skills whatsoever . what she has is her big mouth and her nasty disposition. That grows old quickly. Think about the people you hang out with. If she wasn't famous, and showed up at a party you were throwing, even if she looked like Miss USA that personality would get her exactly one invite and then a big L stamp would be permanently applied to her forehead.
She has failed with her stand up career, her magazine, her own show, and just about everything else she has tried.
I ain't a bid Barbara Walters fan either, but I bet ole' Bawba is kicking herself in the butt every day for hiring O'Donnell.
Dont forget Donald's quote, she is a "FAT ASS", Pig should go away.

wolfie
12-21-2006, 10:30 PM
She got on Selleck for being a member of the NRA. She's the dumb b!&ch that has a deal with Kmart which just happens to be the largest gun dealer in the US.

wolfie
12-21-2006, 10:32 PM
She also got blasted by Kelly Rippa by saying that she was a homophobe.
Fat A$$ Rosie and dip Sh!t Tom cruise both need to dig a hole and crawl in it.

Cas
12-21-2006, 10:37 PM
I wish she was true to her word.....she said if GW was elected, she was going to move out of the country. Bye Bye!
Alec Baldwin said the same thing, bye bye to him too!

lewiville
12-21-2006, 11:28 PM
is she trying to make a name for herself because she cant hold a job? THat fat biatch cant keep her mouth shut and i bet she was thniking that Trump would not say anything. Oh well, i guess she learned a "BIG FAT" lesson.

HM
12-22-2006, 12:37 AM
here is all of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZui6qeN1ZQ&mode=related&search=

Rexone
12-22-2006, 12:49 AM
here is all of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZui6qeN1ZQ&mode=related&search=
That was classic. :D Unattractive inside and out is an understatement. Fat ass... lmao.
She was slightly funny in her early years. I haven't heard anything remotely funny from her in years.
The view is just as gay as Rosie. Good match.

Cheap Thrills
12-22-2006, 01:11 AM
My thoughts exactly ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQYF3jUfWIA&mode=related&search=
LMAO
T.

RitcheyRch
12-22-2006, 03:58 AM
Didnt Barbara Streisand say the same thing?
I wish she was true to her word.....she said if GW was elected, she was going to move out of the country. Bye Bye!
Alec Baldwin said the same thing, bye bye to him too!

LakeTrash
12-22-2006, 05:12 AM
She is a fat loud mouthed lesbo and she has finally run her mouth to a guy who will not "take it" in order to be politically correct.
I can see ownership of her building changing hands shortly. I do not think she will like the new landlord.
LT

SmokinLowriderSS
12-22-2006, 05:34 AM
Chicks at home. There are a lot of them. Oh, and gay guys too. Once again, these days there are a lot of them too.
That show is completely focused to females who are at home during the day.
Congrats, you hate the show, therefore, you have no worries of being gay.
Yep, the same ones who sit arround watching Jerry Springer, and the other "Stupid People Display Shows" like it. Heard it yesterday on the way to & home from work. I hope he does sue, and wins. Let her find yet another new "carreer" to work in. LMAO. She's batting 1000 so far.

Old Texan
12-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Rosie is the fat pig at the table with the good looking girlfriends. All the guys are hitting on the girls while the fat pig is criticizing each and is there "to protect" the hotties from hooking up with the "bad" guys, in her fricked up mind- "All Men". Fat pigs like her are there just to F-up other peoples sex lives, that's there only purpose in life. Get a dog Rosie and stay home.
Essentially she's the fat booring lardasse that no man in his right mind even wants to look at, much less acknowledge. She hates all men because she is a loud ugly no class hog. How this social misfit even gets on TV is a mystery.:confused:
Go Trump!

Seadog
12-22-2006, 06:32 AM
Rosie and the Donald have one thing in common. They both want to nail Tara Conner. I noticed that she has a tendency to get nasty about men who have more balls than she does. I think that most of the world had the same opinion: Walters replaced Star Jpnes with that? Has she gone senile, or is there a skeleton in the closet that Rosie knows about?

ZBODaytona
12-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Does anyone wonder if this is just a ratings thing...Though on our local news last night the news anchor actually said i have seen this 25 times and it just gets funnier every time...
ps go donald

GHT
12-22-2006, 06:49 AM
I agree it is a ratings "thing", at the same time I believe he doesn't like Rosie at all and maybe this will be the excuse Barb needs to cut Rosie from The View???:idea: :confused: Barb and "The Donald" are friends....;)

Warlockjer
12-22-2006, 07:24 AM
I became a Donald fan when he stood up to that ugly classless CU@T:mad:

tcook33
12-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Rosie is a fat pig.
Donald is the man.

Riverless
12-22-2006, 08:29 AM
Does anyone wonder if this is just a ratings thing...Though on our local news last night the news anchor actually said i have seen this 25 times and it just gets funnier every time...
ps go donald
yes, i wondered if it was staged for ratings since the holidays are typically a slow time for television, because everybody is so busy.
donald stated that he has never filed a bk. i remember hearing he filed bk twice, was this misreported, anybody know?

Riverless
12-22-2006, 08:39 AM
donald stated that he has never filed a bk. i remember hearing he filed bk twice, was this misreported, anybody know?
ok, apparently it is the trump organization that has filed bk, not donald personally. :rolleyes:
http://www.legalzoom.com/articles/article_content/article13737.html

Sand Dawg
12-22-2006, 08:49 AM
that's called "splitting hairs", which what he said is true.
bottom line. Celeb's that run their mouths and tell all of the
none thinking public what they are thinking is the shit should just
shut their mouths and do what they do best...act.
F Tom cruise
F Rosie
F Ardy
and F Robin
by Fred

HM
12-23-2006, 10:09 AM
As Donald said....Rosie is disgusting - on both the inside and the outside. Rosie has gotten herself into contraversial situations, just earlier this month:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qINiw6ub5U
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPBk1p37Zw&mode=related&search=
and then she takes a swipe at Christianity and everyone on the view is against her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz6l9yL9hYU&NR

Trailer Park Casanova
12-23-2006, 10:12 AM
yes, i wondered if it was staged for ratings since the holidays are typically a slow time for television, because everybody is so busy.
He went into chapter something, but not BK is a wild guess.
Calling Rosie O'Donut a bully was right on.
Tom Sellick called her out on her program once.

HM
12-23-2006, 10:30 AM
He went into chapter something, but not BK is a wild guess.
Calling Rosie O'Donut a bully was right on.
Tom Sellick called her out on her program once.
Donald himself never filled for bk nor for bk protection. His company has filed twice for bk protection which I beleive is Chap. 11 (or 13?) - this give company/person protection from creditors while rebuilding their finances. Chapter 5 (and 7) are actual bankruptcy.
So, for Rosie to say the Donald "went" bankrupt twice is false, even if Donald filed Chap. 11 or 13 himself...as that is not bankruptcy.
Sounds like splitting hairs, but it is not. Everyone gets paid (eventually) when someone files Chap. 11 and 13. Amounts to be paid might get negotiated down, but they all get paid. Chap. 5 and 7 - people don't get paid. So, for Rosie to say people did not get paid, was also false.

HM
12-23-2006, 11:24 AM
I checked out Rosie's blog where she thinks she has the smoking gun on Donald...and it is quite funny and shows her ignorance:
The Donald's business entity did file BK PROTECTION, not actual BK. The article says Donald came close to filing BK personally....which means he did NOT file BK! Protection nor actual bankruptcy.
The blog then goes on to beat the Donald up as people lost money in investing in the Donald's businesses. Yet, they won't mention the billions that have been made on his successes. His successes far out weigh his failures, and I would say that his failures are actually what fueled his successes. Guess the fact that he is now a billionaire doesnt count?
BTW - BK and BK protection is part of what makes America so great. People are allowed to take risks and fail, and allowed to hit the financial reset button every now and then and is an integral part of why we are the most successful country in the world - and why people hate us. Because we do stuff that people say can't be done...we fail at it, then use the failures to fuel the successes and then say "In your face!!!" :D
I am not a fan of the Donald, but damn this Rosie is a dumb biatch.

ratso
12-23-2006, 11:35 AM
I always said if I got married again, it would have to be for the money... but that fat ass bitch just ruins it for me. I think I'm gonna go throw up now.

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 11:37 AM
i witched about 5 min of one rosey show on tv once and thought what fricken pig. once in a while i hear tell of someone coming along and kinda bitch slapping her(tom seleck on gun control was one) and i think gee couldn't happen to a more deserving (c word). mr trump i have no opinion of but i am a hair jealous of his state of finance.:D ....maybe the 20 year old ,too.

Rexone
12-23-2006, 12:25 PM
and then she takes a swipe at Christianity and everyone on the view is against her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz6l9yL9hYU&NR
I love Barbara Walter's expression at the end of this clip. If looks could speak she be saying "wtf did I do hiring this big fat arrogant pig). Hope it's not a long term contract Barb.

RitcheyRch
12-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Barbara didnt look too happy there. Cant imagine Roise being on the show much longer. Can bet the advertisers are getting a little nervous having her around.
I love Barbara Walter's expression at the end of this clip. If looks could speak she be saying "wtf did I do hiring this big fat arrogant pig). Hope it's not a long term contract Barb.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Barbara didnt look too happy there. Cant imagine Roise being on the show much longer. Can bet the advertisers are getting a little nervous having her around.
That right there is what will knock her of the show faster than anything. When the $$$ behind the show get's squeamish, she's a gonner.
I'm not a real big Trump fan, but I sure as hell ain't a fan on that loose cannon, bully, bich, O`Donnell. Just wait till the network attys get a load of mail from Donald's attys, and they'll help her invent a whole new level of "pucker factor".

Jbb
12-23-2006, 02:27 PM
I would like to be refered to as..."The Jbb"... from now on...... :D

HammerDown
12-23-2006, 03:23 PM
The Blonde girl (from survivor) chatting w/Fat head is WAY HOT!:supp: :p

SmokinLowriderSS
12-24-2006, 01:52 AM
I would like to be refered to as..."The Jbb"... from now on...... :D
If we do that, it would have to be just "The J." and we'd have to start refering to someone else as "The Tom.". You'd be OK, but we don't want that going to Tom's head.:D

Rexone
12-24-2006, 03:53 AM
Donald himself never filled for bk nor for bk protection. His company has filed twice for bk protection which I beleive is Chap. 11 (or 13?) - this give company/person protection from creditors while rebuilding their finances. Chapter 5 (and 7) are actual bankruptcy.
So, for Rosie to say the Donald "went" bankrupt twice is false, even if Donald filed Chap. 11 or 13 himself...as that is not bankruptcy.
Sounds like splitting hairs, but it is not. Everyone gets paid (eventually) when someone files Chap. 11 and 13. Amounts to be paid might get negotiated down, but they all get paid. Chap. 5 and 7 - people don't get paid. So, for Rosie to say people did not get paid, was also false.
The above in bold = not getting paid. I've been on the receiving end of this and can tell you first hand it does nothing to make this country great. A well known supplier on this forum pulled this shit on me a decade and a half ago and restarted business immediately under a similar but slightly different name. He will never do one cent of business with me ever again as a result. And over that decade and a half I guarantee he's lost more business that if he'd just manned up and paid the bill for the parts as a result of us steering business inquiries and referrals he would have received, other directions. What goes around comes around.
Getting 25 cents on the dollar has caused large numbers of small businesses to fail in situations such as this one. The 75 cents is not getting paid. I dislike Rosie immensely but she wasn't inaccurate on the people not getting paid part, only the he personally went bk part. Bankruptcy, regardless of the chapter is only good for the filer. It devistates the recipient of the non-payment and does nothing except transfer the burden from those who's feet should be held to the fire to those who should not receive it.
In my opinion it's one of the most fuked up part of business law we have in this country because it hurts innocent business because of assholes who file bk on purpose to steal others money or idiots who have no idea how to run a business in the first place and make terrible decisions. The bankruptcy option causes businesses to take risks they would not otherwise take because they know they can walk away unscathed if it doesn't work, at other's expense.
Also chap 7 filing results in liquidation of assets (usually at auction) which then go to to creditors in order of priority, so some do get a little money there sometimes although it's pennys on the dollar. Again usually a total ripoff. Many companies go bK intentionally just to rip off the vendors and creditors after they've shitholed all the money somewhere offshore or stripped it from the company with other legal manuevers.

work2play
12-24-2006, 06:26 AM
When I go to the circus I pay good money to watch the monkeys, seals, and elephants perform. When I leave the circus I don't want to here the seals barking. They make no sense. They don't live in the real world and don't use much of their brain. When I go to the movies or watch tv I am paying good money to watch actors. When I leave the movies I don't want to here the actors barking. They make no sense. They don't live in the real world and don't use much much of their brain. Thank you Donald for saying what working people feel.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-24-2006, 07:00 AM
In Trumps cases, he simply re-financed and the bank took a bigger interest in most of his commercial holdings.
He sold off some of his personal toys.
Sinces the filings, with property values soring and the US dollar inflating, and his business flourishing, everyone made out pretty good.
"ALL the BK laws and all the Chapters were written by the banks, and the Republican congress rubber stamped them. They used these laws to really put the screws to Trump, and the average American too.
The most cold blooded legislation passed since reconstruction"
-----Lou Dobbs, CNN.

Seadog
12-24-2006, 09:37 AM
The bankrupcy laws were designed to protect small businessmen and people from the disasters that occaionally strike. The pity is that like any law, there are those who find ways to profit by it. I had a gal renting from me that kept missing rent payments. Just before she would have been evicted, she took off and filed for bankrupcy. I had no doubts that all her valuables were going to be stashed and that they would use delaying tactics since I had to travel a distance every time. I just wrote it off as an expensive lesson. My Dad got screwed by the trucking company he was leased to. He had to sell his fleet, but he paid the bank back every cent.
Bankrupcy has it value, but crooks and opportunists are always going to try to find a way around the intent of laws. And lawyers will be there to tell them how to do it.

GrapeApe
12-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Just read this Thread.. With that Title, I was expecting it to be about Jordy!!! :D
*** Grape Ape ***

Rexone
12-24-2006, 11:46 AM
The bankrupcy laws were designed to protect small businessmen and people from the disasters that occaionally strike.
Exactly. And there should be strict limits as to what situations and how much monetary limits they can be used for to protect "small" buisnesspeople and individuals.
Disasters should not include being a business dumass or purposeful excessive risk compensation. That should be on a person's own dime.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-24-2006, 01:36 PM
I used to know a couple from my college days in the mid '80's. Seemed to run accros them every ..oh ... 4 or 5 years, they were really more aquaintances than friends, nice people, BUT. The last time we crossed paths, I helped Darren work on their car, and in social chit-chat, discovered that they filed bankruptcy recently, for the 2nd time, and it was apparent, from the conversation, that they used it for the purpose of defrauding all their personal creditors every 7 years. Haven't seen this couple for ... oh .... at least 12 years, last time was prior to '94, and I don't care to keep track of them either. People like them are who I was happy to see the bankruptcy laws "reformed" for.
I agree with you Rex, pretty much on every point you've made on it.

Jordy
12-24-2006, 03:00 PM
that they used it for the purpose of defrauding all their personal creditors every 7 years.
I thought, at least back in earlier years that it took at least 7 years to get to the point that you could actually finance the steam off a warm pile of dogshit on a cold winter's day after a BK, however I'm hearing now that you can pretty much declare a BK and with a proof of income still have credit with certain places. That's just scary. My company won't open a LOC with a customer who has EVER declared BK. If you want to do biz with us, it's C.O.D. with a cash deposit in place before we ever lift a tool or ship a piece of equipment. Guess that is what you get dealing with a family owned biz as they tend to take things VERY personally. ;)

Jbb
12-24-2006, 03:06 PM
The above in bold = not getting paid. I've been on the receiving end of this and can tell you first hand it does nothing to make this country great. A well known supplier on this forum pulled this shit on me a decade and a half ago and restarted business immediately under a similar but slightly different name. He will never do one cent of business with me ever again as a result. And over that decade and a half I guarantee he's lost more business that if he'd just manned up and paid the bill for the parts as a result of us steering business inquiries and referrals he would have received, other directions. What goes around comes around.
Getting 25 cents on the dollar has caused large numbers of small businesses to fail in situations such as this one. The 75 cents is not getting paid. I dislike Rosie immensely but she wasn't inaccurate on the people not getting paid part, only the he personally went bk part. Bankruptcy, regardless of the chapter is only good for the filer. It devistates the recipient of the non-payment and does nothing except transfer the burden from those who's feet should be held to the fire to those who should not receive it.
In my opinion it's one of the most fuked up part of business law we have in this country because it hurts innocent business because of assholes who file bk on purpose to steal others money or idiots who have no idea how to run a business in the first place and make terrible decisions. The bankruptcy option causes businesses to take risks they would not otherwise take because they know they can walk away unscathed if it doesn't work, at other's expense.
Also chap 7 filing results in liquidation of assets (usually at auction) which then go to to creditors in order of priority, so some do get a little money there sometimes although it's pennys on the dollar. Again usually a total ripoff. Many companies go bK intentionally just to rip off the vendors and creditors after they've shitholed all the money somewhere offshore or stripped it from the company with other legal manuevers.
Indeed.....I lost a few greenies when Eastern went bankrupt....:mad:

Jordy
12-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Indeed.....I lost a few greenies when Eastern went bankrupt....:mad:
Hey The JBB, stop hating!!! :mad:
The Jordy. :D

Jbb
12-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Not Hating ..the Jordy.....Educating...:D
I would like to announce at this time ...I will be accepting donations for my Eastern recovery fund....

Jordy
12-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Not Hating ..the Jordy.....Educating...:D
My bad. Accept my apologies The JBB, The Educator. ;)

Jbb
12-24-2006, 03:13 PM
My bad. Accept my apologies The JBB, The Educator. ;)
Apology accepted ....Jordanator... :D

Jordy
12-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Apology accepted ....Jordanator... :D
Shouldn't that at least be THE Jordanator... :idea: :D

Tom Brown
12-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Rosie is hot. :cool:

Jordy
12-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Leave it to THE canatard to come in and send this thread into a tailspin. Nice work The Brown!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jbb
12-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Shouldn't that at least be THE Jordanator... :idea: :D
Yes....I stand corrected......The Jordanater.....This is gonna take some getting used to...:D

Jordy
12-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Yes....I stand corrected......The Jordanater.....This is gonna take some getting used to...:D
C'mon now, you can the do it. ;) I have the faith in the you. ;)

Jbb
12-24-2006, 03:17 PM
When on a rotissere...with an apple in her fat mouth...:D

Tom Brown
12-24-2006, 03:18 PM
I'd like to put my chunks into Rosie's peanut butter.

Jordy
When on a rotissere...with an apple in her fat mouth...:D
It's going to take alot of the fire to get Jabba the Rosie that hot... :notam: :D

Jbb
I'd like to put my chunks into Rosie's peanut butter.
Been a long cruise eh ...sailor?

Tom Brown
12-24-2006, 03:19 PM
.... still working on getting my land legs back.

Jbb
12-24-2006, 03:19 PM
It's going to take alot of the fire to get Jabba the Rosie that hot... :notam: :D
Brown is the God of Hellfire......and he brings you..............

Tom Brown
12-24-2006, 03:20 PM
FIRE!
Praise Goddo!

RitcheyRch
12-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Someone said the ratings are up 30% on The View. Guess is like a bad train wreck where people want to watch to see what happens next.

Kilrtoy
12-24-2006, 04:16 PM
If this does not give you wood, I:messedup: dont know what will
http://garfieldridge.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/rosie_odonnell_2.jpg

RitcheyRch
12-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I just vomit.

Jbb
12-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Brown has a poster of that in his living room....:jawdrop:

mickeyfinn
12-24-2006, 06:12 PM
I thought, at least back in earlier years that it took at least 7 years to get to the point that you could actually finance the steam off a warm pile of dogshit on a cold winter's day after a BK, however I'm hearing now that you can pretty much declare a BK and with a proof of income still have credit with certain places. That's just scary. My company won't open a LOC with a customer who has EVER declared BK. If you want to do biz with us, it's C.O.D. with a cash deposit in place before we ever lift a tool or ship a piece of equipment. Guess that is what you get dealing with a family owned biz as they tend to take things VERY personally. ;)
I don't know much about the specifics of the law, but a couple we know filed and were immediately swamped with credit offers, lenders thought they were safe for the next 7-10 years. Can't get any long term money though. Cars and short term lines of credit no problem.

angry dad
12-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Oh God....Im Blind!!!!!