PDA

View Full Version : Apoligy-False rumor circulating

Mr. V-Driver
12-21-2006, 12:56 PM
Apoligies to Prime from Casale!!!
Their Billet Products are Great, No Doubt!!!
False rumors have been circulating and Casale has been recieving Phony, Phone messages and e-mails regarding the parts supplier for Prime.
Some individuals were trying to get our GOAT and,...was working.
After further investigation,....the Rumor is just a Rumor, no truth be had.
Prime along with Casale will continue to offer the best available to the consumer with updated parts to perform to the Extreme limits of your Imagination, whatever it may be. Feel confident with any Product From Prime or Casale.
Regards, CE

wsuwrhr
12-21-2006, 04:36 PM
So now you are a spokesperson for Prime too?
Amazing.
Brian
Prime along with Casale will continue to offer the best available to the consumer with updated parts to perform to the Extreme limits of your Imagination, whatever it may be. Feel confident with any Product From Prime or Casale.
Regards, CE

olbiezer
12-21-2006, 05:05 PM
hey spam master.......why are u always involved with controversy anyway?:eek: :)

sgdiv7
12-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Gota love the winter time drama of these boards. LOL
Jim Anderson has to be the best at it by far. He did't go after just one person he got all of us.

BigBlockOldsJet
12-21-2006, 05:43 PM
This must be Squirtin Thunder's brother that works the v-drive forum

wsuwrhr
12-21-2006, 05:43 PM
You mean Billy B?
Jim Anderson has to be the best at it by far. He did't go after just one person he got all of us.

HM
12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
I am not sure what Mr. Spamclown is trying to say. But I do know that this is another shameless spamclown post.
I just want to say the some chit had been said that is not true. But, you will be happy to know that Casale is still making quality parts. Wow...that is the clarity I needed. Thanks.
Mitchy Mitchy he's our man, if he can't spam it.....
GREAT!!!
Mitch, seriously though....think about doubling your dosage.:devil:

BADAXE
12-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Wow! you're not happy making yourself and your daddy's company look stupid now you're trying to drag down Prime? You have now exceeded the redline on the moron gauge.

DUECE'SDAD
12-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Saddle up cuz here we go again !!!!! You would think makin a total D.A. of yourself would get old or at least you would see it comin. Any one have a pic of this "Mr. D(umbazz)-driver"

Racey
12-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Just remember guys, we'd all be paddling our boats without casale, let's squash the bs and move into a great new year.

RiverDave
12-22-2006, 01:20 PM
You would be doing the biggest service to the company Casale if you were to shut off your computer and never come back here again.
RD

fc-pilot
12-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Just remember guys, we'd all be paddling our boats without casale, let's squash the bs and move into a great new year.
I am not trying to be a jerk here, but there are others that have done a great job of designing equal equipment. Casale has done a good job of making a product that many of us still rely on, but if you were to buy a new product they are not the only game in town.
Paul

Rexone
12-22-2006, 02:13 PM
I see no big value here in this thread in terms of vdrive content. Threads in the tech section that don't really contribute much and are bashing just for the sake of bashing really don't have a place here imo. MVD posted this in regards to content that was removed in another thread. He's been beat up here routinely so I see no benefit in continuing it here.
Lets get back to some + topics.
Merry Christmas everyone.