PDA

View Full Version : truck alarms

LAFD
12-21-2006, 03:52 PM
lookin to get an alarm for my truck anyone here have any suggestions or hookups. was wanting to get the one thats a pager and you can roll the windows down and start up the truck by remote.

dumbandyoung
12-21-2006, 03:56 PM
yah pm me and ill give u my friends shop info

4DAY4PLAY
12-21-2006, 04:09 PM
get a truck monkey.....theres commercials on TV about them, they'll beat the crap out of anyone who steals your car...lol

LAFD
12-21-2006, 04:10 PM
get a truck monkey.....theres commercials on TV about them, they'll beat the crap out of anyone who steals your car...lol
and get free gas.

ultra27jay
12-21-2006, 04:13 PM
and get free gas.
HEY CALL SAFE AND SOUND IN CANOGA PARK ASK FOR GARY. TELL HIM JASON SENT U.

LAFD
12-21-2006, 04:49 PM
HEY CALL SAFE AND SOUND IN CANOGA PARK ASK FOR GARY. TELL HIM JASON SENT U.
cool ill give them a call thanks jason.

sigepmock
12-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Dave at AL & Ed's di d both my wife's Tahoe and my Dmax with the Clifford pager style alarm with remote start. We love the system and it works great. PM if you want Dave's number. He takes care of ***boaters and won't sell you something you don't need.
Good luck,
Chris

Mr. Crusader 83
12-21-2006, 06:40 PM
i have the viper pager alarm with remote start. i love it. retail is about $400. go to al and eds in temecula. ask for gabe and tell him your a friend of sean's. he will hook you up.

a catered life
12-22-2006, 10:46 AM
i have the viper pager alarm with remote start. i love it. retail is about $400. go to al and eds in temecula. ask for gabe and tell him your a friend of sean's. he will hook you up.
we have two of these on the truck and van we love them...the paging system work well in relationship to distance.......we got triggers put on the gas covers when the price of gas was to high to focking theives were pissing me off....viper is a good maker and owned by directed (a company thats buying everyone in that industry) and if you get it done a legit shop they offer life time warrenty.......