PDA

View Full Version : For the shit talking Laker Fans on HB I am throwing down the real shit!

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Anybody want to put their money where their mouth is?
The Lakers will not win the NBA title this year. I have $1,000. to bet. Any of you guys want to take me up on it? Before you make the bet...trust me, it will be one bet I will expect to collect on. Just so there is no mis-communication.
How is that for some SERIOUS shit talking? Got the balls or what? Care to put you money where your mouth is or to just continue talking? Pool your money together if you want....
Lets see how much faith the Laker Fans have now................

acatitude
12-21-2006, 05:03 PM
way to go dilligaf....... this should be fun:D

dmontzsta
12-21-2006, 05:14 PM
So, you clippers suck so bad this is what makes you happy? :) , nobody is dumb enough to take that bet, shit Phil Jackson wouldnt take that bet. Dude, you are making yourself look bad, you get mad when people shit talk the clippers, yet you keep going on with your hate on the Lakers, only difference is...the Lakers are doing the damn thing.
Kobe could die in a car accident tomorrow, then what?

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:14 PM
HAHA...Not one of them will take me up on this because they know the real deal.
Before anyone "starts" the shit talking understand that this has nothing to do with the Clippers and EVERYTHING to do with the Lakers.
Can you dig it?
:)

dmontzsta
12-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Before anyone "starts" the shit talking understand that this has nothing to do with the Clippers and EVERYTHING to do with the Lakers.
Can you dig it?
Really? it is pretty retarded.
BOTTOM LINE: "LIVE IN THE NOW!" Lakers are doing MUCH better than the clippers and will only get better.
"LIVE IN THE NOW" "LIVE IN THE NOW" "LIVE IN THE NOW" "LIVE IN THE NOW" I had to hear that all last year. It bit you in the ass huh? The "NOW" is 9 games back for the clippers.

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:16 PM
Cackle...cackle....
"There is nothing in it for me"
Yes there is......1,000.
Some just can't handle it when they get called out
HAHA

Sportin' Wood
12-21-2006, 05:16 PM
Go Tom!

dmontzsta
12-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Cackle...cackle....
"There is nothing in it for me"
Yes there is......1,000.
Some just can't handle it when they get called out
HAHA
You are in bad shape...:jawdrop:

BoatFloating
12-21-2006, 05:23 PM
The Lakers will not win the NBA title this year. I have $1,000. to bet. Any of you guys want to take me up on it? Before you make the bet...trust me, it will be one bet I will expect to collect on. Just so there is no mis-communication.
How is that for some SERIOUS shit talking? Got the balls or what? Care to put you money where your mouth is or to just continue talking? Pool your money together if you want....
Now Tom...... I'm a Laker fan but haven't shit talked about them at all. I'm glad to see them looking so good compared to last year. Now on the other hand any body with a brain wouldn't even think that they have a shot in hell of winning the NBA Title.....Now you'd you be willing to bet that $1K against who will have a better record at the end of the year??? Lakers Or Clips?????:idea: :eek:
I kind have been watching on the sidelines all the going back and forth but I tell you what I'll bet you $1K the Clips WILL win the NBA title this year hands down and if I'm wrong you pay me $1K
So tell me are you going to man up????:) :idea: :D

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Time to put up...who has the balls?

dmontzsta
12-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Time to put up...who has the balls?
Balls? Do you mean who is retarded or stupid?
NOBODY knows who will win the title, if we did, what is the point of the season?

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Now Tom...... I'm a Laker fan but haven't shit talked about them at all. I'm glad to see them looking so good compared to last year. Now on the other hand any body with a brain wouldn't even think that they have a shot in hell of winning the NBA Title.....Now you'd you be willing to bet that $1K against who will have a better record at the end of the year??? Lakers Or Clips?????:idea: :eek:
I kind have been watching on the sidelines all the going back and forth but I tell you what I'll bet you $1K the Clips WILL win the NBA title this year hands down and if I'm wrong you pay me $1K
So tell me are you going to man up????:) :idea: :D
Well Rock....I guess you aren't one of the shit talkers I am referring to then are you?
There are some or at least one that believes the Lakers can win the title this year. Talk is cheap on this shit
They know who they are and like I said this is about the Lakers and not the Clippers.
So...you aren't taking my bet, huh?

nodigg
12-21-2006, 05:31 PM
One hour of your pay? That's it? Would you be intereted in the same bet against the Clippers??

totenhosen
12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Man, most of the shit talking was in good fun and I had respected your knowledge of the game. But come on! It's like saying at the beginning of the season that I bet you $1,000 that the Clips won't win it all.

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
What is it you people do not understand?
This is not about the Clippers...It is about the Lakers.
Start your own threads and see if any CLippers fans want to bet you. Who knows?

BoatFloating
12-21-2006, 05:34 PM
So...you aren't taking my bet, huh?
Are you taking mine.... Read what I said about Clips winning it all....:D

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:35 PM
One hour of your pay? That's it? Would you be intereted in the same bet against the Clippers??
Funny...it is only 1/2 hour of your pay BIACH! I take it you don't want the bet then....

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Are you taking mine.... Read what I said about Clips winning it all....:D
I read it....it was funny but I am trying to see if any of these Lakers fans seriously want to bet Rock.
Hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas by the way :)

nodigg
12-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Funny...it is only 1/2 hour of your pay BIACH! I take it you don't want the bet then....
You know I don't deal with B-ball. But the Ducks are looking like a grand bet right now.

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Man, most of the shit talking was in good fun and I had respected your knowledge of the game. But come on! It's like saying at the beginning of the season that I bet you $1,000 that the Clips won't win it all.
What happened to my knowledge? Did it just up and walk away?
lol
But you didn't.............

BoatFloating
12-21-2006, 05:38 PM
I read it....it was funny but I am trying to see if any of these Lakers fans seriously want to bet Rock.
Hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas by the way :)
You too sir....:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Good luck with that, Tom. ;)
I'll bet you a bottle of Goose he won't take your bet. :D

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:39 PM
You know I don't deal with B-ball. But the Ducks are looking like a grand bet right now.
Merry Christmas to you and yours also Rick.
Now, get the **** out of here if you aren't going to bet

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Good luck with that, Tom. ;)
I'll bet you a bottle of Goose he won't take your bet. :D
Tell you what I will drink one with you and Jeff and we can laugh about this silly HB shit :)

Havasu Hangin'
12-21-2006, 05:41 PM
At the risk of sounding like "Captain Obvious"...
...I believe the line in Vegas on the Lakers right now is 15-1. So $67 against your grand?

nodigg
12-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Merry Christmas to you and yours also Rick.
Now, get the **** out of here if you aren't going to bet
F**K the Lakers!
Have a merry happy Grandad!

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
At the risk of sounding like "Captain Obvious"...
...I believe the line in Vegas on the Lakers right now is 15-1. So $67 against your grand?
Another non-better

totenhosen
12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
What happened to my knowledge? Did it just up and walk away?
lol
But you didn't.............
Your hatred for Laker greatness just clouds it.

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Your hatred for Laker greatness just clouds it.
LOL...who has the sig against the other team?
Read this before your head explodes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136376

Havasu Hangin'
12-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Another non-better
No...just a smart better. If Vegas is giving odds, why wouldn't you? I'll take my grand to Vegas, and get paid $15K.
Otherwise...you're just another scammer on the boards.

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Damn, you are on to me HH

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Read this....http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136376

Havasu Hangin'
12-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Damn, you are on to me HH
If you were smart (and I'm not so sure you are)...you'd take the money and put it on the Lakers in Vegas. That way, if they did win, you would have made 14-1 on other people's money.
Me? I'm not that smart...but I do know why there are odds on sporting events...lol.

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 06:07 PM
If you were smart (and I'm not so sure you are)...you'd take the money and put it on the Lakers in Vegas. That way, if they did win, you would have made 14-1 on other people's money.
Me? I'm not that smart...but I do know why there are odds on sporting events...lol.
I am smart enough to not play ping pong with you. It never ends

Jyruiz
12-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Wow, a couple of people make "if" statements about the Lakers chance of a ring and it makes you go out and start this thread. Good luck with that buddy.

Ivan Dan
12-21-2006, 06:49 PM
This is a DUMB bet!!!

DILLIGAF
12-21-2006, 06:52 PM
SUCKERS...lol

AirtimeLavey
12-21-2006, 07:11 PM
No...just a smart better. If Vegas is giving odds, why wouldn't you? I'll take my grand to Vegas, and get paid $15K.
Lmao.....yep, I'll take the bet with Vegas odds, too (my $67.00 vs haters $1G that is). Funny thread. Poor desperate Clipper's fan. At least Phx has a bandwagon for the hardcore haters.... :) :sleeping:

Kiddunot
12-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah i think he should be a little more realistic...more like bet your 1000.00 on who will have a better record come close of the season Lakers or Clippers. Believe me if i had 1000.00 to throw to a bet I would in a heartbeat.....cause they will make it to playoffs however they may not win playoffs but they will indeed make it there.

Nord
12-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah i think he should be a little more realistic...more like bet your 1000.00 on who will have a better record come close of the season Lakers or Clippers. Believe me if i had 1000.00 to throw to a bet I would in a heartbeat.....cause they will make it to playoffs however they may not win playoffs but they will indeed make it there.
Playoffs are not the title. Kind of apples to oranges
What up man, how've you been??

OutCole'd
12-22-2006, 07:45 AM
SUCKERS...lol
Nice!

Kiddunot
12-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Playoffs are not the title. Kind of apples to oranges
What up man, how've you been??
Good just rolling with the punches waiting for the house to be finished, also in process of becoming an LA Deputy......we will see how that works.....how is business????? Give me a call sometime so we can go get a drink or 10

h2oski2fast
12-22-2006, 08:27 AM
I think someone was drunk posting again. Put the drink down and step away from the keyboard.

Hustler
12-22-2006, 08:41 AM
I think someone was drunk posting again. Put the drink down and step away from the keyboard.
Oh that would never happen on these boards:rolleyes:
Your killing me with this stuff Tom

DILLIGAF
12-22-2006, 08:46 AM
No drinking last night....well, two beers but thats it.
You guys obviously did not see this and it was posted earlier in the thread:

eliminatedsprinter
12-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Only the most stupid fan (as in short for fanatic) would bet on their team aginst the rest of the league, esp in the early season. The Lakers are one of several good teams this year. Are the Clippers???;)
Good luck finding chumps for your sucker bet...:D

a catered life
12-22-2006, 10:33 AM
Can you dig it?
my friend i feel sorry for the sorry play of your clippers and your team being the little brother team in LA:) and while i am a die hard laker fan, i am also a bigger die hard pro basketball fan...i know the lakers will not even make it to the finals:( were not experienced and cant stay healthy long enough to get through the west.... yet... maybe one more year......one of the main reasons i dont gamble in vegas is because i work hard for my money and respect my family enough to never waste what we are blessed to have i wouldl never bet on a role of the dice, a team having a bad day, one player taking to much cold medicine, or someone having anger issues or a a long night with his wife and he plays crappy the next day.
to me a fan that cant live and die standing by his team might want to look at his/her reasons for being a fan.....yes i love the lakers not for what they are doing this year but what the team has done over all of its years in the business........and if your a real fan you can only love the lakers because without them how many great nba memories would there really be?:confused:
and bullshit tom it is about the lakers/clippers thing
can you dig it

Hardly Satisfied
12-22-2006, 10:50 AM
I will bet you $1,000. That the Lakers have a better Record than the Clippers

DILLIGAF
12-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I will bet you $1,000. That the Lakers have a better Record than the Clippers
Should have put that bet out there before the season started :)
my friend i feel sorry for the sorry play of your clippers and your team being the little brother team in LA:) and while i am a die hard laker fan, i am also a bigger die hard pro basketball fan...i know the lakers will not even make it to the finals:( were not experienced and cant stay healthy long enough to get through the west.... yet... maybe one more year......one of the main reasons i dont gamble in vegas is because i work hard for my money and respect my family enough to never waste what we are blessed to have i wouldl never bet on a role of the dice, a team having a bad day, one player taking to much cold medicine, or someone having anger issues or a a long night with his wife and he plays crappy the next day.
to me a fan that cant live and die standing by his team might want to look at his/her reasons for being a fan.....yes i love the lakers not for what they are doing this year but what the team has done over all of its years in the business........and if your a real fan you can only love the lakers because without them how many great nba memories would there really be?:confused:
and bullshit tom it is about the lakers/clippers thing
can you dig it

a catered life
12-22-2006, 11:02 AM
shit i just read the first post and reply:D

DILLIGAF
12-22-2006, 11:05 AM
shit i just read the first post and reply:D
Guess I got ya then....lol

Hardly Satisfied
12-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Should have put that bet out there before the season started :)
you would have not taken it

DILLIGAF
12-22-2006, 03:11 PM
you would have not taken it
I guess you don't know me very well.....
Bottom line I tried to bet all LF's again this year. After the last two years of taking bets from them nobody but one would bet. It is a double or nothing kind of deal. During the season I bet both games with sig bets. Lost them both and paid up.
You are barking up the wrong tree here
Bottom line here is what this thread is really about anyhow:
What can I say...sometimes I get bored :)