PDA

View Full Version : Need some cell phone help....

Run_em_Hard
12-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Anyone here work for Cingular Wireless??? My buddy has Cingular and he got a bill saying that he used a whole bunch of programs, downloads and such that he didn't use. 90% of the functions were done while he was at work. Items like Mobile TV and Mobile Radio, games, and ring tones. The bill for one month was over 1k. He has tried everything, calling, writing letters, everything. Can anyone help my buddy out? I am off to the bar for a bit and will check back when I get home.
Thanks...

Throttle
12-22-2006, 06:07 PM
can't live with em, definatly cant live without em...
i had to get a new one the other day from verizon and it sucks! dont have time to go back and get another one till next year...:mad:

YeLLowBoaT
12-22-2006, 06:11 PM
getting rid of mine was the best thing I ever did...
sounds like he might have gotten cloned or a mistake in billing... he just needs to find the right person to talk too... also go fill out a police report if they thinks he has been cloned... they won't do shit about it, but it can be used as a ace in the hole latter.

Run_em_Hard
12-23-2006, 04:17 PM
getting rid of mine was the best thing I ever did...
sounds like he might have gotten cloned or a mistake in billing... he just needs to find the right person to talk too... also go fill out a police report if they thinks he has been cloned... they won't do shit about it, but it can be used as a ace in the hole latter.
"Cloned". That sounds right. I will tell him to do that.
Thanks for the help...