PDA

View Full Version : American Outdoors Coolers Great Service!!!

shadow
12-22-2006, 07:12 PM
So i ordered some American Outdoors Coolers a couple of weeks ago.
No Fault of Brian's just probablly miscomunication or screw up by the person doing the stitching.Anyways they show up and the wording on 2 out of 3 of them is wrong.(simple mistake shit happens)
So i call Brian and explain the problem and am ready to send them back to be replaced,Brian (understandably) is alittle irritated at the screw up tells me to keep the coolers cause he can't use them and he will have new ones made and shipped out in time for Xmas.Working on a tight time schedule to get them back to me for Xmas they showed up tonight just as ordered.
Thanks Brian Hatch and American Outdoors coolers,great product great service!!!! I appreciate the quick fix & turn around time,you just insured these gifts will be enjoyed on Christmas day & i will be a return customer.:)
www.aocoolers.com

Todd969
12-22-2006, 07:16 PM
No Fault of Brian's just probablly miscomunication or screw up by the person doing the stitching.Anyways they show up and the wording on 2 out of 3 of them is wrong.(simple mistake shit happens)
So i call Brian and explain the problem and am ready to send them back to be replaced,Brian (understandably) is alittle irritated at the screw up tells me to keep the coolers cause he can't use them and he will have new ones made and shipped out in time for Xmas.Working on a tight time schedule to get them back to me for Xmas they showed up tonight just as ordered.
Thanks Brian Hatch and American Outdoors coolers,great product great service!!!! I appreciate the quick fix & turn around time,you just insured these gifts will be enjoyed on Christmas day & i will be a return customer.:)
www.aocoolers.com
Very cool! I need to order a couple soon.
:)

shadow
12-22-2006, 07:33 PM
I'M gona need some "TITTIES AND BEER "COOLERS:D AND MAYBE SOME tnb ranch coolers:D
Mark this time of year you can probablly just put your beer outside.:)

JB in so cal
12-22-2006, 07:33 PM
www.aocoolers.com
SO. Can I have your Shdwao coolers?

phebus
12-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Mark this time of year you can probablly just put your beer outside.:)
It would freeze, he needs the coolers to insulate from the cold :D

shadow
12-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Thats funny cause they turned out something like that?Nothing a nice big Harley patch can't take care of.
The answer to your question is NO,but you can help yourself to whats inside anytime.;)

JB in so cal
12-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Thats funny cause they turned out something like that?Nothing a nice big Harley patch can't take care of.
The answer to your question is NO,but you can help yourself to whats inside anytime.;)
Based on history, I would expect nothing less. I hope you and your's have a great holiday....ahhh, phuch it......Merry Christmas

RitcheyRch
12-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Will be buying a few more myself after the first of the year.

shadow
12-22-2006, 07:45 PM
Based on history, I would expect nothing less. I hope you and your's have a great holiday....ahhh, phuch it......Merry Christmas
back at you!:)

phebus
12-22-2006, 07:45 PM
I can never go to the LA Boatshow without buying at least one. Besides being the best cooler out there, they make a great pouch to put all the paperwork you pick up at the show, but also a great place to carry the BoatBling, and digital camera.
Kinda a man purse :D

shadow
12-22-2006, 07:46 PM
today they would cold:D
I was thinking Havasu was cold today.:jawdrop:

JB in so cal
12-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I can never go to the LA Boatshow without buying at least one. Besides being the best cooler out there, they make a great pouch to put all the paperwork you pick up at the show, but also a great place to carry the BoatBling, and digital camera.
Kinda a man purse :D
and the jerky!;)

phebus
12-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey, I wonder if Patrick could fill a Boat Bling bottle full of Vodka for me, and I could buy it from him at the show :idea:

shadow
12-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey, I wonder if Patrick could fill a Boat Bling bottle full of Vodka for me, and I could buy it from him at the show :idea:
I walked in with a water bottle ;) last year.Get thirsty in there ya know.

marty722
12-22-2006, 07:58 PM
for christmas. You ask how Well we already had our christmas last night.... Schedules won't allow us to be home with the family Christmas day.....
Merry Christmas!!!

Hardly Satisfied
12-22-2006, 08:32 PM
www.aocoolers.com
Very Cool, Yes Brian is the man very nice guy

shadow
01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Just a bump for a reminder of great service from American outdoors coolers!
Thanks again Brian!;)

RP2
01-17-2007, 05:22 PM
www.aocoolers.com
Wish I had the same experience. I have bought several over the years and been happy. Last year I bought one of the backpack styles at the boat show and the strap broke immediately, you could tell the stiching was done poorly. Anyway, I call the number and am told "I work from my garage and if you want to meet me in Corona I will exchange it for you. I'm thinking he probably should have offered to pay for fed-ex after only one week of use and clearly a manufacture defect. But instead wants me to drive from OC to Corona... sure!
Make sure the item is in tact before you take it home, in order to avoid your inconveinece(sp) to have it replaced.

Racer277
01-17-2007, 05:58 PM
That surprises me.
We've had stellar service.
Maybe try to give him another chance.
OC to Corona isn't that far though.

a catered life
01-17-2007, 06:42 PM
dam it you bet me to it:)