http://www.racingjunk.com/post/782009/632-Big-Chief-1100HP.html
big chief for sale. figured someone from yuma might want to step up. lol:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-22-2006, 09:14 PM
I see that mike is stirrin' tha pot :D :D

cyclone
12-22-2006, 09:16 PM
might as well. i'm done xmas shopping. lol
so i asked brian to dig that driveline cover out of my boxes in the shop because i seem to have a mental block for remember it every time i'm there...i'm going there tomorrow so he'll make sure i grab it and put it in the mail for ya. real sorry its taking so long for me to remember it. :)

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 11:27 AM
nice motor . i thought big chiefs had the symetrical port heads? i wish i woulda seen that 4 months ago when i had the money,lol.:D

wsuwrhr
12-23-2006, 11:40 AM
nice motor . i thought big chiefs had the symetrical port heads? i wish i woulda seen that 4 months ago when i had the money,lol.:D
Aren't those heads symmetrical?

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 12:00 PM
i thought the intake was spaced further apart than that. but i don't know shit. seriously.

wsuwrhr
12-23-2006, 12:18 PM
The port is straight with the valve, more importantly all the ports are shaped the same. Not like most auto engine designs where the ports are inefficent mirrors of each other.
i thought the intake was spaced further apart than that. but i don't know shit. seriously.

steelcomp
12-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Aren't those heads symmetrical?
Sort of...They have a left and right turn, just not near as drastic as a conventional head.
http://www.dartheads.com/imagelib/BBC_Big_Chief.jpg
I'd be real leery about that much motor for that price. You could spend that much in just those heads and intake. Fresh dosen't mean it isn't a worn out ol' POS...I'd be asking some serious questions. I'd also wonder at what RPM it made that power.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-23-2006, 01:05 PM
might as well. i'm done xmas shopping. lol
so i asked brian to dig that driveline cover out of my boxes in the shop because i seem to have a mental block for remember it every time i'm there...i'm going there tomorrow so he'll make sure i grab it and put it in the mail for ya. real sorry its taking so long for me to remember it. :)
Its all good brotha;)Im just glad that brian gave me a hell of a deal. I get butterflies everytime I walk outside and look at the new ride;)

cyclone
12-23-2006, 01:45 PM
that's a sweet boat alright. glad you like it.
good news. this morning the driveline cover made it from the shop to the truck. one step closer to the mailbox. lol