PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Swap meet

BADASS38CHEVY
12-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Does anyone sell these tiki mask in town or at the swap meet
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/27605TIKIS.jpg

OutCole'd
12-22-2006, 09:36 PM
There are two different peeps selling that stuff there.

BADASS38CHEVY
12-22-2006, 09:43 PM
There are two different peeps selling that stuff there.I was wondering because im getting a 40' container coming in from Bali and me and my wife are going to stay at shadow house to sell at the swapmeet. What month does the swapmeet begin and end?

phebus
12-22-2006, 09:55 PM
It runs from Labor Day, until Memorial Day.

BADASS38CHEVY
12-22-2006, 10:18 PM
It runs from Labor Day, until Memorial Day.Thanks

shadow
12-23-2006, 06:13 AM
Ted,like Outcole'd said there are 2 other people selling this stuff but mainly
Totem poles.Last year there was only 1 selling this type of stuff.From what i've seen you guys have qa way better selection,not to mention it's a good way to drum up more buss for the Palapas and everything else you guys have.

Todd969
12-23-2006, 06:50 AM
Kelly who owns Sunset blinds sells that stuff. Dana has often thought about getting a few pieces, but his prices seem a little high. We would be interested in seeing what you have.

shadow
12-23-2006, 06:56 AM
Kelly who owns Sunset blinds sells that stuff. Dana has often thought about getting a few pieces, but his prices seem a little high. We would be interested in seeing what you have.
Todd, Ted & Summer AKA Badass38chevy will be out sometime next week,they have tons of Tiki
type (Authentic)stuff. "NOT Hencho de Mexico".

Todd969
12-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Todd, Ted & Summer AKA Badass38chevy will be out sometime next week,they have tons of Tiki
type (Authentic)stuff. "NOT Hencho de Mexico".
Timing is perfect. We just got our landscaping quote from Serrano Bros and it's right where we thought. A few of those island pieces would be great touches.

shadow
12-23-2006, 07:02 AM
cool,i'll put you 2 in touch when they come out.Or i guess they could respond here to this thread.:D
Me & Hunter are thinking about taking off in the Rhino in a couple of hrs.
Probablly going towards the center of town.Maybe IN&OUT for lunch.

Todd969
12-23-2006, 07:06 AM
cool,i'll put you 2 in touch when they come out.Or i guess they could respond here to this thread.:D
Me & Hunter are thinking about taking off in the Rhino in a couple of hrs.
Probablly going towards the center of town.Maybe IN&OUT for lunch.
It's to damn cold and windy to go outside:mad:
We'll get together with them next week for sure.

jrgaudettes
12-23-2006, 07:18 AM
We had bought a few there. They wernt painted, the painted one's are nicer.

BigDoug
12-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Richelle and I like those as well, maybe just maybe we can check them out too !! :D

Not So Fast
12-23-2006, 08:51 AM
We had bought a few there. They wernt painted, the painted one's are nicer.
THATS ONE BIG ULTRA!!!!!!!! The people on the front like like ants:D
If you keep your prices in line a lttle bit you wil do well with the tiki stuff cause the prices I have seen up here are friggin ridiculous. I just got a 60" mask from www.culbertsonsimports.com for about $50 +S&H and its painted very nice. Good Luck! NSF

BADASS38CHEVY
12-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Ted,like Outcole'd said there are 2 other people selling this stuff but mainly
Totem poles.Last year there was only 1 selling this type of stuff.From what i've seen you guys have qa way better selection,not to mention it's a good way to drum up more buss for the Palapas and everything else you guys have.Hi Darrell and Teresa it will be fun out there at the swapmeet. I know your the best mechanic but i will make you the best salesman in a hulaskirt!! Love Summer see you next week

BADASS38CHEVY
12-23-2006, 11:17 AM
THATS ONE BIG ULTRA!!!!!!!! The people on the front like like ants:D
If you keep your prices in line a lttle bit you wil do well with the tiki stuff cause the prices I have seen up here are friggin ridiculous. I just got a 60" mask from www.culbertsonsimports.com for about $50 +S&H and its painted very nice. Good Luck! NSFOur container should be in Feb or March and our 60" tiki mask will be cheaper then culbertsons. :D

shadow
12-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi Darrell and Teresa it will be fun out there at the swapmeet. I know your the best mechanic but i will make you the best salesman in a hulaskirt!! Love Summer see you next week
As long as i can wear my boxers under the skirt.:D

BADASS38CHEVY
12-23-2006, 11:23 AM
As long as i can wear my boxers under the skirt.:D Darrell we wanted the authentic look, so we have a palm leaf thong will look great underneath. What do you think?? Summer

shadow
12-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Darrell we wanted the authentic look, so we have a palm leaf thong will look great underneath. What do you think?? Summer
What the hell i'll give it a try!;)