PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any New Orleans Police Officers?

probablecause
12-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Anyone know any New Orleans cops or any agency close by? Me and my buds were wondering what ever happened to those to black female cops that were on a looting spree with shopping carts during the Katrina madness. They were caught by a news crew. It was clear they were stealing. Did they get fired, prosecuted, or just promoted to Lieutenant?

Mrs.Killer
12-23-2006, 12:55 AM
Probably made Chief with those qualifications.
hopefully they are in the clink eating ole mary jane rotton croutch

Trailer Park Casanova
12-23-2006, 05:00 AM
I saw a piece on NBC and they may have resigned.
That's what the reporter led the viewers to believe.
'Owlens cops get paid less that Havasu Leos, and that ain't good. About $13 per hour.
That kinda pay attracts that kinda employee.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-23-2006, 08:25 AM
According to 1 news story I found (un-dated tho):
Approximately 250 New Orleans Police Officers or 15-percent of the force are under investigation for desertion during Hurricane Katrina. In regards to looting charges, four police officers have been suspended and one has already resigned. There are 12 more officers also under investigation for looting as well.
Still looking for more info.
As of a 30 Sept 2005 story:
Four New Orleans police officers have been suspended and one has been reassigned over allegations of looting in the chaos after Hurricane Katrina, acting Police Superintendent Warren Riley said Thursday.
The city's police department is investigating reports that at least 12 police officers may have gone on a looting spree in the days after the storm hit.
Here's the 2 you are intrerested in, 20 March 2006
The four officers — Olivia Fontenot, Vera Polite, Debra Prosper and Kenyatta Phillips — were suspended for 10 days without pay for “neglect of duty” because “people can be observed illegally inside the store with property in their possession and you took no police action to prevent or stop the looting,” according to their disciplinary letters.
Fontenot received an additional three-day penalty for her “discourteous” response to the MSNBC correspondent, her disciplinary letter states.
“It was determined that all four officers had received permission from their commanders to get clothing for fellow officers who were soaking wet,” Superintendent Warren Riley said through a spokesperson Friday. “They did not steal anything.”
Two looting investigations involving police remain under investigation by federal authorities, Defillo said.