PDA

View Full Version : surfing video

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 08:59 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1583404252

catman-do
12-23-2006, 09:03 AM
and to think that the break is only in two feet of water! Fall there and get majorly focked up. Two places in the world ive wanted to surf, one being there and the other being cloud nine in the philipines.

chub
12-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Thats' tripple over head with a lip that looks like the ocean just ends rite there.
CRRAZY BIG GREEN ROOM.
Ever attack Oceanside before the jetty's?
You could drive a small truck through those barrels!!!:D
Thanks for the vid. Merry Christmas!
STOKER!

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 11:19 AM
i didn't start surfing o side till the mid eighties. the above video doesn't do that place justice. i seen vids of that place that were ..well, disturbing. about twice as big and breaking in the same two feet of water. merry christmas all:D

chub
12-23-2006, 12:06 PM
i didn't start surfing o side till the mid eighties. the above video doesn't do that place justice. i seen vids of that place that were ..well, disturbing. about twice as big and breaking in the same two feet of water. merry christmas all:D
Back atcha J.
Did you see the recall of 30A 240 disconnects that don't open in the "OFF" position? Let me kow if not I'll try and post a link Xmas day at work!

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 12:12 PM
oh,shit . that's not good. who made them???:eek:

chub
12-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Wanna say GE 30A 240V rated. Don't habet the numbers here at home. All product was made from Sept. 06 to Nov. 06. Your a Union Brother rite?
This would be a typical A/C XO at a residential application.
Just another reason to use a meter, proper PPE and check your meter to a known live source.
Let's not get complacent and live to post some trash another day.:D

Cs19
12-23-2006, 12:18 PM
To pull into one of those monsters you need balls that clank.
Cool videos, thanks

chub
12-23-2006, 12:19 PM
To pull into one of those monsters you need balls that clank.
Cool videos, thanks
No shit brotha! Look at that fat lip!

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Wanna say GE 30A 240V rated. Don't habet the numbers here at home. All product was made from Sept. 06 to Nov. 06. Your a Union Brother rite?
This would be a typical A/C XO at a residential application.
Just another reason to use a meter, proper PPE and check your meter to a known live source.
Let's not get complacent and live to post some trash another day.:D
10-4:D

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 02:02 PM
ok. the first wave of this flick is SCARY the rest is just nuts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nR90ee-bM&mode=related&search=
another monster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrLwplwxq3Q&mode=related&search=

C-2
12-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Speaking of surf videos - I saw that flick "Riding Giants" yeterday - that's probably the best surf flick ever. Waimea, Mavericks and Teahuppo...good stuff. Those guys are focking nuts.

HavasuSelect
12-24-2006, 10:56 AM
The crazy thing about Teahuppo is the shape. Freaking perfect lefts everytime!
We should all meet up for a surfing sesssion sometime. I bodyboard but I can still keep up with you surfers:D

bordsmnj
12-24-2006, 11:58 AM
my mid thirties ass doesn't see salt water untill it gets to the high sixties at least. maybe late spring ,summer?:D we all gotta go camp at trails or carlsbad this summer . it was discussed recently and we're gonna try to reserve some time for motorhomes and boards here soon as the calander starts over. stay tuned:D

bordsmnj
12-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Speaking of surf videos - I saw that flick "Riding Giants" yeterday - that's probably the best surf flick ever. Waimea, Mavericks and Teahuppo...good stuff. Those guys are focking nuts.
i'll hafta check that one out.

HavasuSelect
12-24-2006, 12:20 PM
my mid thirties ass doesn't see salt water untill it gets to the high sixties at least. maybe late spring ,summer?:D we all gotta go camp at trails or carlsbad this summer . it was discussed recently and we're gonna try to reserve some time for motorhomes and boards here soon as the calander starts over. stay tuned:D
Haha, now's the best time. The swells come in great in the winter. Actually I haven't been in a while. The last time I went riding was when we took a trip to Mexico. I think it was around Feb. We literally got out of the water and walked into the bars. GREAT TRIP!
The camping trip would be fun. I've always wanted to do that. I've heard those campsites are pretty darn nice.