PDA

View Full Version : House boat bachelor party in Amsterdam

whiteworks
12-23-2006, 02:29 PM
So the boys are getting all worked up about throwing me a bachelor party. Im hearing shit like were married its all we have. I have gone above and beyond for alot of my freinds in the past spending thousands of dollars to honor there last wishes of single life. Over the years I have hosted quite a few of these things ranging from a keg and a stripper the night before the wedding to top secret international debauchry at its finest. I want to go to Amsterdam for a week with the boys and stay on a houseboat in the channels. I have never been and would like some opinions on this Idea.:)

Trailer Park Casanova
12-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Work only through the Prostitution Information Services.
Their is a huge amount of rip off people and hustlers. Can't stress that enough.
Links of that sort are forbidden here in HB's so you can do a search.
Pre-Book the canal boat through a reputible service too.
Don't wing it, have it all ready up front.
They may be liberal on several things in Holland, but not on DUI boating or driving so have a clear head about that.
Arraignments can be up to a year wait.
AIDS is an issue amongst the drug and sex industry in Holland.
Eyes wide open.
Friends that go there regulary say they generally hate Americans.

whiteworks
12-23-2006, 03:20 PM
TPC just freaked me out:eek:

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 03:35 PM
i'd say a trip to that "home out on the range(la grange,whatever)" in nevada is in order! you can get away with murder in south lake tahoe ,too. but i wouldn't know cuase i didn't have a bachelor party.:D

AltarGirl
12-23-2006, 03:41 PM
TPC just freaked me out:eek:
You too??? :eek: :D

whiteworks
12-23-2006, 03:51 PM
not reallly into the prostitue thing, one woman man for close to a decade. some of the boys were pretty stony back in the day so I figured they would like that town. :D

Trailer Park Casanova
12-23-2006, 03:59 PM
i'd say a trip to that "home out on the range(la grange,whatever)" in nevada is in order! you can get away with murder in south lake tahoe ,too. but i wouldn't know cuase i didn't have a bachelor party.:D
There it is. Ditto.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-23-2006, 04:00 PM
not reallly into the prostitue thing, one woman man for close to a decade. some of the boys were pretty stony back in the day so I figured they would like that town. :D
Thats a long expensive trip to get a buzz.
I've never done it, but a group of plumbers I worked with go several times a year.
A big orgy.
A houseboat on Powell/Mead/Mojave/Havabrew would be easier and cheaper.

bordsmnj
12-23-2006, 05:11 PM
i didn't mean for YOU.:eek:
lmao,ok. maybe i did and maybe i didn't.:D
congrats by the way.:)

whiteworks
12-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Thanks Jason
This one looks pretty sweet comes out to about $1700.usd a week
http://www.houseboats.nl/ideaal/
saw some airfair for around $600.
looks like about five of us going so im figureing around $1000. a head for travel and lodging

chub
12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Can I just say whiteworks fiance' smokin hot!
Atta boy!!!!!
Just so glad to see such good folks makin it happen!:D

Old Texan
12-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Work only through the Prostitution Information Services.
Their is a huge amount of rip off people and hustlers. Can't stress that enough.
Links of that sort are forbidden here in HB's so you can do a search.
Pre-Book the canal boat through a reputible service too.
Don't wing it, have it all ready up front.
They may be liberal on several things in Holland, but not on DUI boating or driving so have a clear head about that.
Arraignments can be up to a year wait.
AIDS is an issue amongst the drug and sex industry in Holland.
Eyes wide open.
Friends that go there regulary say they generally hate Americans.
I've been to Amsterdam and it's a helluva lot of fun. Don't be the booring American and act like you're taping Jackasse. Be cool, enjoy the local offerings, and obey he local rules of the road.
European "sophistication" are the manners of the day. They really don't hate Americans, they hate loud booring berhavior. Respect their territory and ways, subtlety and lowkey is the accepted demeanor.
If you rent a boat, rent some private security to help keep things in line.