PDA

View Full Version : Fiberglass scoop forsale

DUECE'SDAD
12-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Old style, maybe you guys seen them on here in the jet and v-drive section, but this time its for all the spamers that only frequent this section !!!! Brand new ready to ship, keep plenty in stock, i can paint or send ready to scratch and paint. No holes in the bottom so you can cut to fit what you want. Many people on here has bought them and can attest its a good piece.
Check out the rest of my website and save to your favorites and order one when you ready here are the pics. http://www.legendscollision.com/scoops/simpleviewer/index.html
Also were considering starting to do some drag bike bodies, fenders and fairings allong with jeep fiberglass rock crawler hoods and such . . . . Any more ideas or mold work you got in mind for boats or anything with speed, email me and let me know Userbblue@aol.com Dustin 918 671 6158 or www.legendscollision.com

DUECE'SDAD
02-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Just got a call from a buddy that saw our scoops in the "Garage" magazine owned by jesse james. . . its a rat/hot rod publication. . . if any yall read it and see it thats ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirrorimage
02-08-2007, 08:23 PM
what about a can am style scoop???

DUECE'SDAD
02-12-2007, 06:25 AM
get me a pic of exactly what you want.... and i will get you a price. Whats the going price and who is selling them now and how popular/ how many can we sell ??? All questions that effect tooling up a mold !!! Let me know