PDA

View Full Version : FOCKING neighbors (Havasu)

INSman
12-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Long story short, my next door neighbor's daughter(s) got too drunk and not only puked up all over my driveway and garage door, but decided to throw enough rocks at my bedroom window closest to their house until both the top and bottom panes shatterd. We are talking dual pane tinted !!! :mad: :mad:
Big Doug made pretty quick work of inspecting the crime scene and putting his own investigation together, interviewing the neighbor and managed to crack a confession out of the daughter(s).
Question now being, how should I handle this with my wonderful neighbors that live there full time and obviously have no regard for property of others?
Definitely focking up my plans for coming into town next week and having a FULL house :devil:

YeLLowBoaT
12-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Give them a choice... pay for the window or get the police involed and legal action...

Mrs.Killer
12-23-2006, 11:05 PM
I dont know AZ law
BUt in cali, once you make it a civil claim, criminal charges no longer apply. There is more to it than that, but hat is the skinny of it..
Call LHPD and file charges....
If they opt to fix everything and complete the broken items prior to the court date, then and ONLY THEN you can drop the charges

YeLLowBoaT
12-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Thats why you wait til after the court date to file a lawsuit.. :hammer2:
lets just say I've been there... last year i cuaght some 16 year old jack ass walking down the streey with a stick breaking every passenger side mirror... he did it to about 20 cars that were parked on the street... I just happend to be looking out the window( to figure out what that noise was) when I saw him do it...

INSman
12-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Thats why you wait til after the court date to file a lawsuit.. :hammer2:
lets just say I've been there... last year i cuaght some 16 year old jack ass walking down the streey with a stick breaking every passenger side mirror... he did it to about 20 cars that were parked on the street... I just happend to be looking out the window( to figure out what that noise was) when I saw him do it...
So, what happened in this case ??

YeLLowBoaT
12-23-2006, 11:26 PM
he got a slap on the wrist ( I want to say like probation and 100 hours of Commuity service.)and the parents paid for every thing with out legal action...

TheCarDudes
12-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Major buzz kill :(

BigDoug
12-23-2006, 11:32 PM
This is what i would do and you did mention it too, call the police and have them give the girls a serious talk as to scare the crap out of them, the police will tell them to pay for the windows and make it right !!............secondly, since your not there full time but are cool with your neighbors after the incident this could work out to your advantage as they will most likely watch your house a little better.......................now if you go over and are a dick to them and the parents, guess what ? they may want to retaliate (sp) the next time you leave Havasu !! use this cituation to your advantage and get the cops involved to scare um and then tell them you were a kid once too and understand but be firm and strict like you mean business, the last thing you want to do is have an enemy as your neighbor and you'll be calling me over to investigate again..............make it work for you blaine !!! :)

Kilrtoy
12-23-2006, 11:34 PM
This is what i would do and you did mention it too, call the police and have them give the girls a serious talk as to scare the crap out of them, the police will tell them to pay for the windows and make it right !!............secondly, since your not there full time but are cool with your neighbors after the incident this could work out to your advantage as they will most likely watch your house a little better.......................now if you go over and are a dick to them and the parents, guess what ? they may want to retaliate (sp) the next time you leave Havasu !! use this cituation to your advantage and get the cops involved to scare um and then tell them you were a kid once too and understand but be firm and strict like you mean business, the last thing you want to do is have an enemy as your neighbor and you'll be calling me over to investigate again..............make it work for you blaine !!! :)
Doug read post three
Stay away from them, that only makes things worse

BigDoug
12-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Yes i understand post #3............however being a former educater i believe to handle this the old fashion way through the parents and youth and scare the kids with the authorities and make them pay, at this point in time since blaine is not a full time resident he needs to make this work in his favor and be strong and firm throughout the process, cause you make enemy's with your neighbor he'll see sharks swimming in his new pool.....................you get my drift ?
Both parents aren't working and don't have much $$$$............hell, they even asked if we were hiring cause i told them i detail Blaines boat and mow his rocks. :)

Kilrtoy
12-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Yes i understand post #3............however being a former educater i believe to handle this the old fashion way through the parents and youth and scare the kids with the authorities and make them pay, at this point in time since blaine is not a full time resident he needs to make this work in his favor and be strong and firm throughout the process, cause you make enemy's with your neighbor he'll see sharks swimming in his new pool.....................you get my drift ?
Both parents aren't working and don't have much $$$$............hell, they even asked if we were hiring cause i told them i detail Blaines boat and mow his rocks. :)
AFTER WHAT YOU JUST WROTE
I will now say
PLEASE RE-READ POST 3
PLEAE CALL THE POLICE

Kachina26
12-24-2006, 01:08 AM
Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it could have been, I was feeling guilty for not being out there to check things out for ya. Still a tricky deal.

INSman
12-24-2006, 03:32 AM
Hey Doug, are the rocks still inside the bedroom ? May need to preserve the crime scene evidence :idea: :idea:
Doug did speak with the parents and maybe even the girl(s), so I have to trust his judgement of the situation, as he saw their demeanor first hand.
I will likely be calling the Police, and decide at some point in the future to press charges or not. Not sure how much I want to press initially since these people are likely going nowhere anytime soon and I am pretty much stuck with them as my neighbor at this point.
Lastly, with both parents not working, I can only imagine how painful and dragged out this (payment of damages) process is going to be :mad: :mad:
Doug, maybe you can get their name and # for me to call them before I come up, and advise them of the driveway/garage clean-up that should be taking place immediately and may help decide on me pressing charges or not, if not already done so.

INSman
12-24-2006, 03:36 AM
Major buzz kill :(
You're telling me, now I need to kindly ask a guest to take up in a local hotel in lieu of complimentary accommodations at Casa De Curry :yuk: :squiggle:

YeLLowBoaT
12-24-2006, 03:45 AM
you can fix the window enough for some one to sleep in the room with anything noticable...Granted it won't be a window, I'm sure they have had simlar things happen and will understand.

INSman
12-24-2006, 03:52 AM
YeLLowBoaT "I'm sure they have had simlar things happen and will understand." ???

YeLLowBoaT
12-24-2006, 03:54 AM
So your saying your guest has never had a window broken, in thier own homes or cars? Even if they haven't I am sure they know that getting some thing replaced on the 24th of dec is not very likly.

Hardly Satisfied
12-24-2006, 03:55 AM
First ,what happened it done. Try not to let this ruin your plans I know it might be hard. than you should call LVPD and get some info on what you should do. I know you said that the parents don't work right now, does the girl work ??. Than I think you should talk to the parents and there girl and see what they have to say about this and how do they want to take care of this problem. Yes I would be Pissed also but things could have been worst. Hope you can still enjoy your time up there with family and friends

shadow
12-24-2006, 08:18 AM
There are other ways to handle the situation Blaine!:devil:
No need to get the cops involved,neither of you are moving anywhere and could make them pissed off and retaliate. Call the parents and explain the situation and that you will be having the window replaced and they will be picking up the bill.See what thier attitude is,they might just suprise you and apologize for thier daughters actions.If that doesn't work there are other ways to make thier life miserable.:eek:

TCHB
12-24-2006, 08:26 AM
1. Be nice and firm
Blocks walls would be going up soon.

INSman
12-24-2006, 08:33 AM
No need to get the cops involved,neither of you are moving anywhere and could make them pissed off and retaliate. Call the parents and explain the situation and that you will be having the window replaced and they will be picking up the bill.See what thier attitude is,they might just suprise you and apologize for thier daughters actions.If that doesn't work there are other ways to make thier life miserable.:eek:
I agree Darrel, but that works best when the head of the family is gainfully employed and is otherwise the "perfect" neighbor, neither of which apply in this situation. Not having seen it in the day yet, I am going to also assume some exterior paint/stucco damage and maybe some of the same inside. Maybe you and Doug can just swing by and ask them for a "blank" check for me :D
A good test of their character and sense of their remorse would easily be measured by HOW CLEAN my driveway and garage door is today :devil:

shadow
12-24-2006, 08:41 AM
I agree Darrel, but that works best when the head of the family is gainfully employed and is otherwise the "perfect" neighbor, neither of which apply in this situation. Not having seen it in the day yet, I am going to also assume some exterior paint/stucco damage and maybe some of the same inside. Maybe you and Doug can just swing by and ask them for a "blank" check for me :D
A good test of their charcter and sense of their remorse would easily be measured by HOW CLEAN my driveway and garage door is today :devil:
Let me know i can swing by with Doug to check on things.;)
Hopefully they do the right thing and you don't have to involve the cops.Then you have the retaliation factor if they are the trash you say.
Let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

Mrs.Racer277
12-24-2006, 08:44 AM
That just sucks. Heard the story last night when everyone came for dinner. I would be afraid of retaliation myself :confused: Hope it can get resolved and soon.

RitcheyRch
12-24-2006, 08:45 AM
As others have said, definitely get the cops involved. If you decide to go after legal action against them you will need a police report.

INSman
12-24-2006, 08:48 AM
Let me know i can swing by with Doug to check on things.;)
Hopefully they do the right thing and you don't have to involve the cops.Then you have the retaliation factor if they are the trash you say.
Let me know if there is anything i can do to help.
I didn't menttion anything about "trash", did I :confused: :D

YeLLowBoaT
12-24-2006, 08:56 AM
A good test of their charcter and sense of their remorse would easily be measured by HOW CLEAN my driveway and garage door is today :devil:
you may want to knock on wood... most of those windows you have to end up breaking out the stucco to replace them...Some you have to take out part of the drywall too...
Just letting you know this could end up costing over a grand.

INSman
12-24-2006, 09:10 AM
you may want to knock on wood... most of those windows you have to end up breaking out the stucco to replace them...Some you have to take out part of the drywall too...
Just letting you know this could end up costing over a grand.
My homebuilder (Summit Homes) with the help of our wonderful HB member SummitKarl, already have the wheels in motion and will have a full assessment and solution come Tuesday. :D The house is basicaly Brand New and I am hoping there is no stucco/drywall work for this focking project. :mad:
For those thinking about building a house in Havasu, I absolutely CAN'T say enough about the great experience I had with Summit Homes, and they continue to go Above & Beyond the call of duty, thank you all !! :cool:

YeLLowBoaT
12-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Since your house is basicly brand new, its both good and bad... Good in that they should have the window in stock... bad bcuz they are mostlikly going to have to break out the stucco...most new stucco is very thin. Most of the extior thickness is styrofoam. Also I would be willing to bet that you have a color coat rather then paint... guess what...you can't match it ( yes I know they come in stock colors and you can blend pigments to get a match, but it won't match a year from now, hell in the AZ sun maybe 6 months)... does not matter how good some one is at it, it will always show... more bad news... if you paint it to match... you will have to end up painting the whole wall for the same reason.
Hopeful you will get the same stucco guy that did the house orig so they should be able to match up the texture closly.
I've done just a little bit of this...:D If you have Qs I will be more then happy to anwser them...

INSman
12-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Just make out a police report, call your home owners insurance company and tell your guests sorry for the cardboard but sh*t happens beyond your control. Deal with it!
If that doesn't solve the problem, I will give you the number of "The Facilitator" and you can make arrangements for restitution...ie..dog butchered in driveway, daughter gang raped by biker gang, house burned to the ground, father hung upside down with coyotes chewing his balls off. You get the picture Just a bit of friendly persuasion.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Rio
Cardboard combined with an overnight low in the mid 40's = :yuk:
I do however like your sense of some good ole Vigilante Justice !!! :D

RiverRatMike
12-24-2006, 09:34 AM
Long story short, my next door neighbor's daughter(s) got too drunk and not only puked up all over my driveway and garage door, but decided to throw enough rocks at my bedroom window closest to their house until both the top and bottom panes shatterd. We are talking dual pane tinted !!! :mad: :mad:
Big Doug made pretty quick work of inspecting the crime scene and putting his own investigation together, interviewing the neighbor and managed to crack a confession out of the daughter(s).
Question now being, how should I handle this with my wonderful neighbors that live there full time and obviously have no regard for property of others?
Definitely focking up my plans for coming into town next week and having a FULL house :devil:
that girl would have been dead meat if she did that to my house!

BoatPI
12-24-2006, 09:48 AM
If you do not call the PD you don't have much control. Audiotape an admission/witnesses and photograph everything.

YeLLowBoaT
12-24-2006, 09:50 AM
lol I don't think I have ever seen a stucco guy recoat a whole wall unless he was threated( bond and lawyer seem to be the magic words)... even then you have to have some balls to threatin a stucco guy...:hammer2:

a catered life
12-24-2006, 09:51 AM
im not going to tell you how to handle the situition because no one has to live in you shoes but you....:( all i can say is remember regardless of how much money the other party may or may not have try to always make the best decission that will be ths best long term benefit for YOUR family...:idea: sorry to hear the bad news but be happy atleast she didn't go into your home and steal your stuff

Trailer Park Casanova
12-24-2006, 09:54 AM
im not going to tell you how to handle the situition because no one has to live in you shoes but you....:( all i can say is remember regardless of how much money the other party may or may not have try to always make the best decission that will be ths best long term benefit for YOUR family...:idea: sorry to hear the bad news but be happy atleast she didn't go into your home and steal your stuff
There it is.
I've lived in neighborhoods where everyone hated each other,
Now, I put up with the neighbors non-sense for the sake of not getting a feud started.
Plenty of reasons to go toe to toe with them,, but I'd rather have peace around my home, and let them deal with their problems and live in their mess.

cxr133
12-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Man this sucks... semms like it may be alot of work!!
But how old is this daughter?? time for some horizontal restitution:rolleyes:

INSman
12-24-2006, 10:14 AM
I am happy to report that LHPD is on their way over to look at the damage and speak with the parents and daughters.
I am not looking to have these teenage female hoodlums thrown in jail, but they need to be scared enough to know that they can be and that this type of unjustifiable behavior is NOT to be tolerated at all, PERIOD !!!
The officer goes on to tell me that they are having problems in my general neighborhood and some poor guy like myself not too far away had his house broken into and COMPLETELY cleaned out !!!! We are talking even the pictures on the walls !!! :jawdrop: :devil: :mad:

Havasu1986
12-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Thats why I installed a alarm system. Its not like it was when I 1st bought in 1986.

INSman
12-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Thats why I installed a alarm system. Its not like it was when I 1st bought in 1986.
Yup, I got one with motion sensors and the whole shooting match, just figured I would never need to activate the monitoring service, but guess what now ?!? :D

RiverDave
12-24-2006, 11:22 AM
I dunno Blaine.. Doesn't seem to me that the Windows are going to cost that much (anythign more then a night at the bar) I think I'd call them, and tell them in reality you should make them pay for the windows, but things being what they are and in the spirit of christmas you'll take care of it this time.
If they're struggling for cash, then I think you might find that'll go alot further then you think. You'll probably have some really nice neighbors from their on out, that'll watch your house. The daughter is probably getting it right now becuase of the $$ situation, and them being worried that they are going to have to pay for it.
RD

Kachina26
12-24-2006, 11:30 AM
The officer goes on to tell me that they are having problems in my general neighborhood and some poor guy like myself not too far away had his house broken into and COMPLETELY cleaned out !!!! We are talking even the pictures on the walls !!! :jawdrop: :devil: :mad:
Thanx for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :sqeyes: At least my monitoring is up and running. That'll cut their time inside the house down to 15 or 20 minutes I guess.

Roaddogg 4040
12-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey Blaine... Just call your crappy Ins. man had have him take care if it:D :D :D . Seriously, is the glass just broken or the window ruiined ? If just galss the glass people can fix it iin a jiff. If it is the window frame they could put iin a replacement window without ruining the stucco. They do it all the time in the midwest.
Steve:)

little rowe boat
12-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Definately get a police report and make sure the neighbors see the cops at your place taking the report, then after the cops leave go over and ask the family how they want to handle the repairs to your place.

Baja Big Dog
12-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Yea give her another chance...lets see, both parents dont work, how do they pay the house payments, lets guess..they rent and some poor landlord is gonna get screwed, (you can imagine whet their house looks like) the kid is more than likely a minor? Yea parents give a shit about the kid...call the cops and get her what she deserves!!!!:sqeyes:

INSman
12-24-2006, 02:38 PM
Hey Blaine... Just call your crappy Ins. man had have him take care if it:D :D :D . Seriously, is the glass just broken or the window ruiined ? If just galss the glass people can fix it iin a jiff. If it is the window frame they could put iin a replacement window without ruining the stucco. They do it all the time in the midwest.
Steve:)
Summit will let me know on Tuesday what the remedy is. Pretty expensive dual pane tinited.

INSman
12-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Yea give her another chance...lets see, both parents dont work, how do they pay the house payments, lets guess..they rent and some poor landlord is gonna get screwed, (you can imagine whet their house looks like) the kid is more than likely a minor? Yea parents give a shit about the kid...call the cops and get her what she deserves!!!!:sqeyes:
Yup, NO second chance here..... The PD seemed reluctant to go over at first, but after hearing my whole story they said they were going straight over and would call me back in 15 minutes. Long story short, the officer REALLY wanted to take her in after seeing the damage and the "INTENT" behind the whole deal. No less than 8 pretty large rocks found inside the bedroom that had made it through the broken window. We are not talking about chucking 1 rock at a window and calling it a day :mad: :devil:

INSman
12-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Thanx for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :sqeyes: At least my monitoring is up and running. That'll cut their time inside the house down to 15 or 20 minutes I guess.
Didn't want to HAVE to do it, but monitoring will start here 1st of the martha focken year :devil: Just costing more money for the pice of friggin' mind. Stupid a$$ fockin neighbors :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

INSman
12-24-2006, 02:52 PM
no different than drinking and driving and getting caught, let her pay the piper, if she gets a little slap on the wrist, she'll be doing it again !!!! let her be accountable for her actions!!! sorry if that sounds harsh, but hey she wanted to be the big drinker.
How do her parents pay rent, maybe their dealing ?, ya never know these days.
they are paying rent or mortgage on some $2k per month veterans pension from some poor dead ex husband or something very similar

YeLLowBoaT
12-24-2006, 02:54 PM
8 rocks inside...thats a little bit much... she needs to learn a lesson.

12-24-2006, 06:08 PM
Eight big rocks INSIDE the room ? The parents right next door? How could they not hear that? Screw them. Nail the little bitch to the wall.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Send the same rock into thier windows.............
I will guarentee that the parents wouldnt be to excited about it. Make sure that its a 35 degree night:D

BigDoug
12-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Easy guys !!!.........this cituation is pretty much under control now :)

Wheeler
12-24-2006, 09:26 PM
That just sucks. Heard the story last night when everyone came for dinner. I would be afraid of retaliation myself :confused: Hope it can get resolved and soon.
Do we live, in a communist state? is this a gang, who might come and get you? this is your castle! defend it! call the cops! then call the ins. agent.

Kilrtoy
12-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Yup, NO second chance here..... The PD seemed reluctant to go over at first, but after hearing my whole story they said they were going straight over and would call me back in 15 minutes. Long story short, the officer REALLY wanted to take her in after seeing the damage and the "INTENT" behind the whole deal. No less than 8 pretty large rocks found inside the bedroom that had made it through the broken window. We are not talking about chucking 1 rock at a window and calling it a day :mad: :devil:
Are the cops scared of this little drunk girl?
We all know they are scared of gang bangers and drunk big guys, now they are scared of drunk little girls!
WOW

KreatinKaos
12-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Just make out a police report, call your home owners insurance company and tell your guests sorry for the cardboard but sh*t happens beyond your control. Deal with it!
If that doesn't solve the problem, I will give you the number of "The Facilitator" and you can make arrangements for restitution...ie..dog butchered in driveway, daughter gang raped by biker gang, house burned to the ground, father hung upside down with coyotes chewing his balls off. You get the picture Just a bit of friendly persuasion.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Rio
There are some good ideas here

Kachina26
12-24-2006, 11:48 PM
BTW, which neighbors? I picture the ones on the back side.

MudPumper
12-25-2006, 05:20 AM
Who cares about all this legal mumbo jumbo, I only want to know 3 things.
1. How old is she?
2. Is she hot?
3. Can you post pictures?
:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-25-2006, 08:50 AM
Who cares about all this legal mumbo jumbo, I only want to know 3 things.
1. How old is she?
2. Is she hot?
3. Can you post pictures?
:D
aww hell:D:D Thats some funny schit:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-25-2006, 08:51 AM
Why dont you send Kilrtoy over there:idea:

RitcheyRch
12-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Now that you have a police report call the insurance company. They will go after the parents.

INSman
12-25-2006, 11:01 AM
BTW, which neighbors? I picture the ones on the back side.
Not the back side, the right side

INSman
12-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Are the cops scared of this little drunk girl?
We all know they are scared of gang bangers and drunk big guys, now they are scared of drunk little girls!
WOW
The cops were certainly not afraid of the girl the parents, I was just not interested in sending a 13 year old girl to jail on X-Mas, not just yet anyway. The parents will have a VERY short time to pay for the damage and the officer stated very clearly that he would be back to p/u the daughter if not resolved almost immediately.
We were all stupid once, and I do have a small heart

LHC30Victory
12-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Not the back side, the right side
WHAT? Republicans do this kind o'shi*????
J/K
Glad to hear its going well. Handling these things on an "adult" level always works out the best...
Let me know if it doesnt work though. I have some shady friends:jawdrop:

ThongMagnet
12-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Have a big ***boat party over new years, get everybody really drunk and let them puke on their driveway, and break out all there windows. Then blame it on their daughter:)

Ultracrazy
12-26-2006, 01:47 PM
"We all know they are scared of gang bangers and drunk big guys, now they are scared of drunk little girls!
WOW"
Maybe in your world........not mine.

Kilrtoy
12-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Maybe in your world........not mine.
I take it you dont work for LHPD then.....
maybe some day Ill tell ya the stories behind my statement

12-26-2006, 02:00 PM
I take it you dont work for LHPD then.....
maybe some day Ill tell ya the stories behind my statement
Cant you just tell us now ? I'm kinda bored and would like to read a good cop story.

4DAY4PLAY
12-26-2006, 03:03 PM
What does FOCKING mean?????

Kilrtoy
12-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Maybe he'll tell us something we already don't know, like how tied leo's hands really are. what I mean is, no profiling, no good cop common sense, that might be politically wrong, oops leo's in trouble for beating the crap otta some g-banger, or oops he fired on some pos that had a gun or knife, now he's on ad min leave, cops are damned if they do and damned if they don't, always answering to someone higher for any action they take, every lawyer will take a shot, every do gooder will take their shot at leo's, and hell all their trying to do is keep us all safe, yeah there will be a few bad apples, but there is in every crowd, just look at all your political figures in the u.s., think they don't have skeletons !!!!
then again maybe i'm wrong. kilr, your turn............
How is this for ya
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/oz/images/vc50.jpg

Ziggy
12-26-2006, 04:42 PM
But Teacher........isn't it spelled "Situation" :D :D
My built in alarm system are my SnowBirds. And luckily, 3 good neighbors that notice abnormalities.

Mrs.Racer277
12-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Do we live, in a communist state? is this a gang, who might come and get you? this is your castle! defend it! call the cops! then call the ins. agent.
I would worry about something else happening to his house, cars, boat etc etc. This is a vacation house. Not something he resides in. That is all I was worried about. Sheesh.

Mrs.Racer277
12-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Get them BigDoug. :D :D :D

SummitKarl
12-26-2006, 07:04 PM
this way is best, remember I built 3 houses right around your neighbors;) , 2 of which are full time, I know I got you covered on the surveillance side:D , Mike across the street will watch it for you.
but I agree with Shadow here.. bringing in the cops to "that family" may stir up some other poop that could make things worse. who knows what other problems lay in that house hold:idea:
try the right way first give them a chance to do the right thing first before escalating it to the next level, now just getting a police report and not pressing charges (at this time) might be a good thing.
oh BTW after examining the evidence, they got drunk at Mudsharks pizza, that was their Garden Salad that was spewed all over your door and drive way:D

INSman
12-26-2006, 07:10 PM
this way is best, remember I built 3 houses right around your neighbors;) , 2 of which are full time, I know I got you covered on the surveillance side:D , Mike across the street will watch it for you.
but I agree with Shadow here.. bringing in the cops to "that family" may stir up some other poop that could make things worse. who knows what other problems lay in that house hold:idea:
try the right way first give them a chance to do the right thing first before escalating it to the next level, now just getting a police report and not pressing charges (at this time) might be a good thing.
oh BTW after examining the evidence, they got drunk at Mudsharks pizza, that was their Garden Salad that was spewed all over your door and drive way:D
How is it that 13 year old girls are getting drunk these days ??!!?? :eek:
And to think that the mother admitted she was home and heard the girls going in and out, just thought they were in their own backyard doing something harmless instead of breaking my shit !!! :mad: :devil: :mad:

BigDoug
12-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Ziggy, thanks for the correction cause i knew something didn't look right !! :D
Karl, your wrong actually the mother stated the girls were making all kinds of different dishes and they ended up next door somehow. :D

BigDoug
12-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Blaine, did the new window get put in yet ? the drive way should be clean already !! :)

Kilrtoy
12-28-2006, 12:14 PM
the drive way should be clean already !! :)
Thanks to the rain:D

INSman
01-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Thank you very much for all of the gracious offers of help from probably no less than 8 HB forum members to get my window boarded up. Got it all handled the next day and all is well for now.
Happy New Year to all !!!!! :)

Focker
01-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Blane
sorry about the window
When you didnt answer the door I assumed you were in the back and I tried some rocks to get your attention:D

INSman
01-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Blane
sorry about the window
When you didnt answer the door I assumed you were in the back and I tried some rocks to get your attention:D
Always stirring up more shat there focker :rolleyes: :D

Focker
01-26-2007, 04:40 PM
YEP:devil: