PDA

View Full Version : Great White II- Please Find Owner

IDRPSTF
12-24-2006, 11:20 AM
I dont know what the story is on this one, but I can take a guess. 36 Eliminator Daytona Midcabin Named "Great White II" No engines or drives was parked 10 miles N of the I10 on Rice Road at 8:00 Christmas Eve Morning. I called it into CHP and got some pictures.
I waited about an hour for CHP to show, so that nobody would strip the rest of the boat, but was already 2 hours behing for the holidays. I hope this isnt the biggining of a bad Christmas story for someone. If anyone knows the owner... please have them call CHP
Thanks,
MD
SmugglersInc.com

RitcheyRch
12-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Already posted
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136556
I dont know what the story is on this one, but I can take a guess. 36 Eliminator Daytona Midcabin Named "Great White II" No engines or drives was parked 10 miles N of the I10 on Rice Road at 8:00 Christmas Eve Morning. I called it into CHP and got some pictures.
I waited about an hour for CHP to show, so that nobody would strip the rest of the boat, but was already 2 hours behing for the holidays. I hope this isnt the biggining of a bad Christmas story for someone. If anyone knows the owner... please have them call CHP
Thanks,
MD
SmugglersInc.com

mbrown2
12-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks,
MD
SmugglersInc.com
So in short you have some engines and drives for sale? :)