PDA

View Full Version : Fags

Kim Hanson
12-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Merry Christmas and I hope you all get coal for presents to power the shit you have ( boats )............( . )( . )..............:confused:

smash
12-24-2006, 03:43 PM
All I wan to know for Christmas is if you are a man or a woman. Other than that Merry Christmas.

Kim Hanson
12-25-2006, 09:00 AM
All I wan to know for Christmas is if you are a man or a woman. Other than that Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Smash and thats me driving the boat in my avatar :D ........( . )( . ).........

Biglue
12-26-2006, 07:46 PM
All I wan to know for Christmas is if you are a man or a woman.
It all depends on whether or not he's wearing lipstick for the night. :eek: :D

lucky
12-27-2006, 07:14 AM
merry x mas Kimmy - ps send down the daughter for my present - i need somthing to unwrap !

Rexone
12-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Merry Christmas Smash and thats me riding in the boat in my avatar :D ........( . )( . ).........
yep that's Sugar. She really likes it when you call er that too.
Merry Christmas Kimberley

Kim Hanson
12-27-2006, 06:24 PM
merry x mas Kimmy - ps send down the daughter for my present - i need somthing to unwrap !
I only have 1 still living here now Lucky, 2 live in Saskatoon.........( . )( . ).........;) This is Jenna..and she won't leave :D I hope you had a good one Lucky ;)
She is the one right behind me...............................................
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0859.jpg

Kim Hanson
12-27-2006, 06:27 PM
yep that's Sugar. She really likes it when you call er that too.
Merry Christmas Kimberley
Merry Christmas Mikey.........( . )( . )..........Just about time for another year of " What the hel l did he say "...........:D

TAF
12-28-2006, 05:43 AM
Don't bother to send her to Cali Kim, then we'd have to listen to Lucky whine about his new dilemma, "Should I, or shouln't I?" :idea:
Just send her to AZ, maybe she'll like "The Heat".
Ho, ho ho..pe you had a nice one.

Jetboatguru
12-28-2006, 08:58 AM
I only have 1 still living here now Lucky, 2 live in Saskatoon.........( . )( . ).........;) This is Jenna..and she won't leave :D I hope you had a good one Lucky ;)
She is the one right behind me...............................................
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0859.jpg
3 out of the 4 girls in that pic are beautiful.

lucky
12-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Don't bother to send her to Cali Kim, then we'd have to listen to Lucky whine about his new dilemma, "Should I, or shouln't I?" :idea:
hey - Don't be baggin on my shit - Or I'll have one of my hookers boyfriends slap you - :D biatch -- by the way - I'm trying to avoid a "COMMITED " relationship --

lucky
12-28-2006, 09:09 AM
lmao Toney :D

TAF
12-28-2006, 09:15 AM
hey - Don't be baggin on my shit - Or I'll have one of my hookers boyfriends slap you - :D biatch -- by the way - I'm trying to avoid a "COMMITED " relationship --
And now I've learned not to talk to ones w/ husbands too:eek:
So are you headed to So. Cal? I'll drive over to meet someone else and we could make it a double date for dinner....only. And I won't dance w/ you....you "leader on" .

TAF
12-28-2006, 09:19 AM
You should be :) "Committed" :) for passing on something that could grow into something big:D Does she have a sister in AZ?

lucky
12-28-2006, 09:53 AM
amm - why do you need a sister - she'd move for ya - trust me on this :) -- red flag on field --- Game over -
rob -- never , never , never , never - stick your prick in pussy with a Grabble hook -- you will never , ever be the same ..... :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:57 PM
I had a great one, as usual. ........( . )( . )............;)

Kim Hanson
12-28-2006, 06:58 PM
I hope you had a good one Tony and " BITE ME DONUT BOY "..........( . )( . ).........:D :D

Kim Hanson
12-29-2006, 05:32 PM
This is the "we feel sorry for this strange little man that wandered into our house picture"
No, thats a hug to show me I have picked the right boats and not some beer can boat that can jump beaver dams.........( . )( . ).........:D :D

HOSS
01-03-2007, 07:34 PM
I just hope my ass don`t stink? 460? Ya`ll be good boyz.