PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...........

1968Droptop
12-24-2006, 10:38 PM
I hadn't posted for a couple of weeks, went to log on and couldn't remeber my freakin password !!! Malcolm helped me out and contacted a mod who got a 'new' password sent to me and here I am, back typing away... LOL !!!
Good to be able to post again. Merry Christmas all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph Brunt
12-25-2006, 08:16 AM
welcome back drop how's the motor coming along?
ralph

1968Droptop
12-25-2006, 08:26 AM
welcome back drop how's the motor coming along?
ralph
Thanks !!! The heads should be in BPE's hands, Paul at High Flow Dynamics has the block ready, and the rotating assy is ordered. I've got the oil pan, intake, Dom carb (all rebuilt and ready to run by Jim Guthrie), MSD Billet dist, wires, Mallory box, and the Billet crank pulley in hand. Shooting at late Feb. for completion, I can't wait to hear it...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-25-2006, 11:37 AM
I was wonder where yo azz was at;) I though someone pissed you off and you left. Glad to see ya back bro;)

1968Droptop
12-25-2006, 05:48 PM
I was wonder where yo azz was at;) I though someone pissed you off and you left. Glad to see ya back bro;)
Tx man. To many cool cats to get sideways n leave here. Just couldn't get logged on for nothin. I tried every avenue I could, but ended up dead ending on every turn. Finally gave up and Malcolm contacted a mod for me to say "HELP". Besides I missed readin, talkin, and takin chit from all of you :) :) :)

JETBOY03
12-25-2006, 06:46 PM
i thought we got rid of you. j/k hope you had a great christmas!! make sure we have a motor firing party!!

malcolm
12-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Yeah, the WA bunch has been kinda quiet around here lately. Maybe we'll get a little more energetic after the holidays.