PDA

View Full Version : Who saw that hit in the cards game??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-25-2006, 08:49 AM
I dont know what happen to the cards but they are playing some ball finally. The defense is actually playing defense.
That safety blow was killer. When they replayed it, I turned up my surround sound and it was loud:eek:
Right place and right time = BIG HITS!!!!

AZKC
12-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Big hit for sure:eek: they have allways had a pretty good defense, but now they are actually putting some points on the board, Kurt came in for Matt and looked a little shaky but put in a great performance. I like thstat they came up with calling them the unofficial Western NFC Champs with a record of 4-2:D

JetBoatRich
12-25-2006, 09:16 AM
They maybe a little better next year:idea:

havasu5150
12-25-2006, 11:05 AM
That was a great hit.....followed by a bogus penalty call. The cardinals look like they're starting to become a team that can win. I'm hopeful. That was a fun game to watch.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-25-2006, 11:15 AM
That was a great hit.....followed by a bogus penalty call. The cardinals look like they're starting to become a team that can win. I'm hopeful. That was a fun game to watch.
Im with ya on this one. Its kind of funny how well they started playing after they called a players only meeting:idea: Not to mention how they are playing with the rookie. The edge had some killer runs yesterday. Things are starting to fall into place. Like I said before, if they can go 8-8 or 9-6 next year I will buy season tickets. That would be a great start.......

squirt'nmyload
12-25-2006, 03:16 PM
he got........JACKED UP