PDA

View Full Version : The Michael Moore thread

Poster X
12-26-2006, 07:46 AM
Ok, you guys want to tear apart MM and every word he says, here's your chance. Be careful. I know what websites you are going to rely on so if you haven't actually done your own research you're going to help prove information against Herr Busch.
Just pick a spot. :D
Keep in mind.. every party has their Michael Moore. You might be surprised to learn who yours is? Let the game begin. I am working so I cannot be at your beck and call so do not think you are so talented I've ran away crying. I may be crying but I haven't run away. I'm just working.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Your thread.
What idiotic assertion or fabrication of mikey's do you wish to support?
That 9-11 was a govt inside job?
The Saudi connection?
The 2000 election, Yea, you'll want to defend THAT one.
That the NRA lack of concern at the columbine shooting?
His quoting of Charlton Heston, or Condi Rice?
Moore's fabricated version of the Willie Horton add?
The faked evictions of non-GM employees on Roger & Me?
Mikey's list of "questionable" gun homicides wordwide?
Your thread poser, your choice, take a stand. I've already beaten MM to death in here, just as I have 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

eliminatedsprinter
12-26-2006, 01:49 PM
My opinion of Micheal Moore is about the same as my opinion of David Duke. Both are parasitic scum who promote and live off of the fears and ignorance of others.

Schiada76
12-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Why do you guys even respond to this boob?
He's referencing Michele Moore for god's sake.

Poster X
12-26-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm not sure what God has to do with it?
Michael Moore just got famous. He's no more lacivious than his counterparts in every arm of government or religious dogma. In many cases, not nearly as bad. He's just a sensationalist that got sensationalized. However, trim away the fat [<-- double entendre] and he dug up some extremely harrowing truths about George and the other co-riders of the Apocolypse that would be cause celebre for public hanging in previous administrations. people just lost their minds with this guy. Go figure?

SmokinLowriderSS
12-26-2006, 03:21 PM
He's CREATED some very harrowing HALF-TRUTHS, and at times out and out fabrications.
Pick your poison poser. Gonna taste a lot like hemlock any way you go.

Poster X
12-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Alrighty, let's go with George Sr's ties to the Taliban and the and his mid-east partners subsidizing young George Jr's oil business losses. Sound ok to you?

SmokinLowriderSS
12-26-2006, 03:59 PM
So just what is fat-mikeys position you want to prove?

Poster X
12-26-2006, 06:16 PM
It's for you to disprove slick. I'll post the evidence when I get time.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-26-2006, 07:30 PM
It's for you to disprove slick. I'll post the evidence when I get time.
No poser, it's your thread, you are leading this dance. I'm going to bed.

centerhill condor
12-27-2006, 06:02 AM
He (MM) is okay. 3rd generation GM UAW guy and the best thing to happen for him is GM letting him go! He'd just be a larry lunchbox if GM was still in the black....no movies, fame, or soap box. He owes his much improved self to the company not doing well...God closes one door to open another.

eliminatedsprinter
12-27-2006, 11:11 AM
Ok, you guys want to tear apart MM and every word he says, here's your chance. Be careful. I know what websites you are going to rely on so if you haven't actually done your own research you're going to help prove information against Herr Busch.
Just pick a spot. :D
Keep in mind.. every party has their Michael Moore. You might be surprised to learn who yours is? Let the game begin. I am working so I cannot be at your beck and call so do not think you are so talented I've ran away crying. I may be crying but I haven't run away. I'm just working.
I've found that Mr Moore sometimes presents the truth and othertimes presents fabrications with no effort to differentiate between the two. Therefore, I have to check out things he presents, for myself, to try to tell when he is truthfull or presenting B.S. Of course, if I have to check out what he presents, then I don't need to hear or see his presentations in the first place. Therefore, he is useless and his work is of no value to me.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Where'd ya go poser? Can't decide, or can't find something fat-mikey DIDN'T lie about?
Off to see a movie with wifeypoo, so no fun tonight, but my files are located and open already...... The reality of the 1990's pipeline ..... the reality of the saudi connection, who really cleared the bin-ladens to leave the country ..... you take a stand poser, I've got the chainsaw loaded to de-leg the stool.

Poster X
12-27-2006, 05:28 PM
It'll have to wait. All I have time for is drive-by's. Have a project that has to be live by the first. It'll hold.

eliminatedsprinter
12-27-2006, 05:49 PM
It'll have to wait. All I have time for is drive-by's. Have a project that has to be live by the first. It'll hold.
Please don't bother.
Even many of M. Moore's fans don't acuse him of being honest or credible. Most honest folks on the left admit he is a dishonest jerk. They just like him because he is their dishonest jerk and they find him or his work entertaining....Hell, even he dosen't call his specific work true documentary. Because he has sense enough to know, that if he portrayed his work product as such, he would get his shorts sued off. He lets others, like the idiots at the acadamy awards, call his work documentaries. But I have noticed in interviews he has been pretty carfull not to call his work serious documentary and thus perserve his "creative license".

micaramarine
12-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Sure he's just a working boob that he pretends to be, not many of us with penthouses on Park Ave!! p.s his only movie worth watching was Canadian Bacon!!