PDA

View Full Version : Banks connections

INSman
12-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Anyone here have any connections to get a Banks Monster single exhaust system for a 2006 Duramax LBZ, Crew Shortbed ??

sigepmock
12-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Anyone here have any connections to get a Banks Monster single exhaust system for a 2006 Duramax LBZ, Crew Shortbed ??
I nkow I'm sounding like a broken record here but Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports can hook you up. I think there are exhaust systems out there that are just as good as the Banks and a lot cheaper but he can help you either way.
Jason Riley 909-390-9722, tell him you're a hot boater and he'll take care of you.
Good luck,
Chris Mock

ultra27jay
12-26-2006, 09:03 AM
hello, did u seem to forget about me? I thought we allready talked about this. let me know where u want it delivered.

Jordy
12-26-2006, 09:10 AM
There are quite a few other systems out there that are equal to/better than Banks. They're not the only player anymore. If you don't have your heart set on Banks, a few of us can help you out. ;)

INSman
12-26-2006, 09:20 AM
I nkow I'm sounding like a broken record here but Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports can hook you up. I think there are exhaust systems out there that are just as good as the Banks and a lot cheaper but he can help you either way.
Jason Riley 909-390-9722, tell him you're a hot boater and he'll take care of you.
Good luck,
Chris Mock
No broken record, Jason is no doubt awesome and I love supporting fellow HB peeps. Jason will certainly be my Lift Kit & Tire guy when I get there, but my VERY local mechanic does all of my smaller projects and this would be one of them. I agree that there are many alternatives to Banks, but I have seen the kit installed and the fit is incredible for my application with no hint of clearance issues anywhere, where as my last RBP was hitting a rear shock tower.

Ziggy
12-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Might check with STV Kieth too..........;)

H20 Toie
12-26-2006, 11:59 AM
or call banks direct

INSman
12-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Jason has already taken care of me !! :D

Garrddogg
12-27-2006, 07:24 AM
check out RBP before you jump, I just took off my banks exaust and went with RBP.YOU WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER WITH RBP!! you will have alot more power

catman-do
12-27-2006, 07:35 AM
I havent had banks before, but plan on it for this new truck. I had RBP on the last dodge and the thing didnt fit right. I took it down there and they had to do some refitting and cutting of parts on the firewall. It still rubbed and wasnt happy. Also had a bullydog on the f250 and that thing was a POS. Im going to try a banks on this new dodge. If this one has problems i am going to go with a muffler back exhaust. They dont give enough power to matter anyways. unless you get programers, intercoolers, piping, and flywheels. Besides its a diesel, they should already have enough power.

Jordy
12-27-2006, 07:37 AM
Besides its a diesel, they should already have enough power.
Yeah, and your boat with stock power should be fast enough too, right??? :D :D :D
Too much is never enough around here!!! :D

Ziggy
12-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Yeah, and your boat with stock power should be fast enough too, right??? :D :D :D :D
Mine is.............I'm not greedy. ;)