PDA

View Full Version : UFC-66 Get your pics in!

NOTALENT
12-26-2006, 12:32 PM
So we have a pretty awesome fight card....Here it is..who are your choices.:eek:
Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz
Keith Jardine Vs. Forrest Griffin
Andrei Arlovski Vs. Marcio Cruz
Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben
Eric Schafer Vs. Michael Bisping
Tony DeSouza Vs. Thiago Alves
Carmelo Marrero Vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Yushin Okami Vs. Rory Singer
Anthony Perosh Vs. Christian Wellisch

NOTALENT
12-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I know about the typo in the title.....PICKS!!!!:D

GrapeApe
12-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz (Chuck by KO.. Again)
Keith Jardine Vs. Forrest Griffin Forest by Dec.
Andrei Arlovski Vs. Marcio Cruz (Arlovski by KO)
Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben (Just because I don't like Leben)
Eric Schafer Vs. Michael Bisping (Bisbing by whatever he chooses)
Tony DeSouza Vs. Thiago Alves (Alves by Sub)

RitcheyRch
12-26-2006, 12:42 PM
When is the fight?

NOTALENT
12-26-2006, 12:46 PM
This saturday

NOTALENT
12-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz (Chuck by KO.. Again)
Keith Jardine Vs. Forrest Griffin Forest by Dec.
Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben (Just because I don't like Leben)
Eric Schafer Vs. Michael Bisping (Bisbing by whatever he chooses)
Tony DeSouza Vs. Thiago Alves (Alves by Sub)
How can you not like Leban???:D

RitcheyRch
12-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the info.
This saturday

XtrmWakeborder
12-26-2006, 01:14 PM
I don't know the other 2 so i'm not going to guess.

Jbb
12-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Tom Brown vs Riverdave.....Texas cage match.....I see a draw...:jawdrop:

NOTALENT
12-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Tom Brown vs Riverdave.....Texas cage match.....I see a draw...:jawdrop:
Depends.....does RD get his gun....and if not is it legal for Brown to kick him in the junk>>>????:D

Brady Bunch
12-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz By K.O. - Rd. 1

Charley
12-26-2006, 02:10 PM
Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz :eek: :eek: :eek:

NOTALENT
12-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Couple questions.... How long does it take for Cocaine to get out of your system??? Some dude I trained with over the weekend said his brother partys with Chuck and he's seen him do Coke a few times....I dont believe it, especially with how strict the Testing rules are....I thought it took like 6 months to leave the system????

GETSOME
12-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Couple questions.... How long does it take for Cocaine to get out of your system??? Some dude I trained with over the weekend said his brother partys with Chuck and he's seen him do Coke a few times....I dont believe it, especially with how strict the Testing rules are....I thought it took like 6 months to leave the system????
How long will it take for crack (or cocaine) to clear out of my urine?" is a question received many times a day by the staff of the Drug & Poison Information Center. It is not a straightforward question.
First, cocaine itself is metabolized too rapidly to be measured for routine screening. When urine is being screened for the presence of cocaine, it is actually benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine, that is being measured.
Second, as to how long it will take for this metabolite to be eliminated from the urine, in some cases the answer may be longer than traditionally thought. Several studies suggest that benzoylecgonine can be detected in the urine of chronic, highdose abusers for longer periods of time than originally expected. Urine screens currently required by many employers use the minimum cutoff levels set by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) to establish a positive drug test. A urine level of 300 nanograms per milliliter (or 300 micrograms per liter) of benzoylecgonine is considered a positive result for cocaine use. However, these levels can vary in the same individual depending on when the test is done. For example, first void of the day samples will yield the highest concentrations of drug metabolites. Testing urine at other times of the day will yield differing results, just as the concentration of urine itself changes throughout the day.
Due to these variations in urine concentration, positive test results can occur following a negative test result, although no additional cocaine was used. Many people try to avoid a positive test result by "watering up," or drinking large amounts of fluids to dilute their urine. Ideally, a 24-hour sample should be taken, but this is impossible in most work settings. Performing random urine sampling is about the only way to assure a representative specimen.
The widely accepted time period for benzoylecgonine to be cleared from the urine is three to five days. One study suggests that high dose users (i.e., 0.5 gram or greater for each episode of use) can test positive after eight days. Another study claims that benzoylecgonine can be detected in heavy cocaine users for 10-14 days. The longest time over which positive urine levels of benzoylecgonine were detected was 10-22 days. This was after chronic use of extremely high doses of 112 grams per week. Since it is usually difficult to determine exactly how much cocaine is being abused by a caller, it seems that a broader range of potential detection times should be given when explaining cocaine metabolism in regard to urine testing.

Thorsinc
12-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben (Chris has to win this fight or he’s done)

moneypit
12-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz I'll take the points
AA by 1rd KO
Griffin by decision
Leben by 2rd KO
Bisping by dec
Okami by 1rd sub
DeSouza by 3rd sub
Perosh by 1rd sub
Gonzaga by dec

shadow
12-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Funny you should say that i have sources close to both & have heard a few rumors as well.
I'm a big fan of both chuck and Tito.I don't think Chuck is taking this fight as seriously as maybe he should be and I know for a fact that Tito is taking this fight more serious than any other.He is at the top of his game and wants this win and is trianing like a winner.
I'm not betting either way but it won't suprise me a bit if Tito walks away with the belt.Either way it's gonna be a great fight.

Totally IncapASSitated
12-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Ortiz is a lot hungrier then Liddell and my $$$ is on Tito coming out and dominating the fight!!! I'm guessing that Tito does not try to go toe-to-toe with Liddell again. :idea:

Garrddogg
12-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Funny you should say that i have sources close to both & have heard a few rumors as well.
I'm a big fan of both chuck and Tito.I don't think Chuck is taking this fight as seriously as maybe he should be and I know for a fact that Tito is taking this fight more serious than any other.He is at the top of his game and wants this win and is trianing like a winner.
I'm not betting either way but it won't suprise me a bit if Tito walks away with the belt.Either way it's gonna be a great fight.
EDZECKEREY!
Ive heard the rumors as well of Chuck tootin a little and I'm thinkin he might be takin this fight a little lightly!! and if he does Tito WILL capitalize on it and get the win!

Garrddogg
12-27-2006, 04:11 PM
oh yeah Tito needs some of these! this time!!
http://www.technical-gear.com/images/brands_images/wileyx/photos/WX-71.jpg

NashvilleBound
12-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Come on Ultra Clean...where you hiding??? Your gonna owe me a bottle of Patron when the Ice Man kicks the shit outta Tito. Hope you dont send me a empty bottle or some joke... I will send you the flavor of your choice if you win...but dont hold your breath!!!! :D :D :D Cuz he's going down!!!!!!

Concept1
12-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Im thinking Lidell is taking it light as well, if you have notive the last title fights all the champions looked like they took it way to easy and got beat up, BAD. I cant wait till Saturday to watch all these fights. The past 2 UFC's were all kinda boring.

Cole Trickle
12-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I think Chuck has this power that makes lesser strikers want to stand up and trade blows.
It's been a long time since I have seen him on the ground.
If Tito can stick to a game plan and get him down I think he wins.

GrapeApe
12-30-2006, 10:47 PM
I went 8-1 On My Pics.. I won some money tonight. :D I bet every single person in the room who was picking Tito... It was a great night of Fights...
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
12-31-2006, 02:23 AM
Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz By K.O. - Rd. 1