PDA

View Full Version : Work PLace question for the women

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Say you are working in a Professional enviornment where the guys and gals wear suits.
Is is OK to wear a shirt/blouse that shows your cleavage. Seriously, I get so distracted trying to be professional with someone, when she has to fix her boobies in the shirt all the time.

Sleek-Jet
01-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes.
And she should lean over when she brings me my coffee. Especially if she works in HR... :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Say you are working in a Professional enviornment where the guys and gals wear suits.
Is is OK to wear a shirt/blouse that shows your cleavage. Seriously, I get so distracted trying to be professional with someone, when she has to fix her boobies in the shirt all the time.
Make it a positive. Be a team player. Ask if they need help next time. :crossx:

NOTALENT
01-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Haha...be lucky its happening...Our company is now casual...but the fockin women get to were there sandals n shit!!! But not the guys!!! :mad:

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 12:26 PM
The one I am thinking of has mentioned more then once, that she is "a giver" hahahah.

Hardly Satisfied
01-25-2006, 12:29 PM
It's OK us guys don't mine watching :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Well, I guess it depends on the office. If mine are kinda showing I will try and wear my sweater. It's really embarrassing when I catch guys looking because then I think they will think I'm a total ditz, no brain kinda gal.

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 12:32 PM
The one I am thinking of has mentioned more then once, that she is "a giver" hahahah.
What's the complaint again? :confused:

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Well, I guess it depends on the office. If mine are kinda showing I will try and wear my sweater. It's really embarrassing when I catch guys looking because then I think they will think I'm a total ditz, no brain kinda gal.
I think your brains are kinda big. I mean, you have nice boobies. :crossx:

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Thank you! And trust me, we try really, really hard not to look, but if they are at, it is impossible to just look them straight in the eyes.

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2006, 12:35 PM
I think your brains are kinda big. I mean, you have nice boobies. :crossx:
LOL! Thank you J...I think. :)

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 12:35 PM
What's the complaint again? :confused:
No complaint. Think of it this way. Here you are trying to have a discussion and you can not stop looking at her boobies, no matter what you do. It is really uncomfortable.

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Thank you! And trust me, we try really, really hard not to look, but if they are at, it is impossible to just look them straight in the eyes.
No, no. I understand. Even as a woman...if I see another woman and hers are wayyy out there I catch myself looking. That's even worse cuz I'm a chick and then they think I'm a lesbo. LOL.

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 12:37 PM
No, no. I understand. Even as a woman...if I see another woman and hers are wayyy out there I catch myself looking. That's even worse cuz I'm a chick and then they think I'm a lesbo. LOL.
Nothing wrong with that either! hahaha

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Nothing wrong with that either! hahaha
Hey now! I love men, men, men. :p

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey now! I love men, men, men. :p
lol

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 12:43 PM
No complaint. Think of it this way. Here you are trying to have a discussion and you can not stop looking at her boobies, no matter what you do. It is really uncomfortable.
Break the ice and compliment her some thing like this.
You: "Now before we have this discussion I would like to tell you I think you have impressive rack. Please forgive me if my eyes wonder. I can't help it. It's your fault."
Her: "You know most men are so uncomfortable around me. What are you doing tonight?"
:)

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2006, 12:47 PM
You: "Now before we have this discussion I would like to tell you I think you have impressive rack. Please forgive me if my eyes wonder. I can't help it. It's your fault."
Her: "You know most men are so uncomfortable around me. What are you doing tonight?"
ROFLMAO!!! :p
Better yet...just reach out and grab them. :rollside:

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 12:49 PM
I will let you know how that goes over. LMAO!

Phat Matt
01-25-2006, 12:55 PM
I will let you know how that goes over. LMAO!
It should go well. Women like honesty in a man. At least that is what they say. :)

Wet Dream
01-25-2006, 01:16 PM
It's really embarrassing when I catch guys looking because then I think they will think I'm a total ditz, no brain kinda gal.
It's what guys do. Its embedded in our DNA, thats all. We don't care if you're a ditz or not, we just look. It doesn't mean you have nice tits, or bad tits. Its because we know you have tits, and we look.

Biglue
01-25-2006, 01:16 PM
What, are you still in puberty??? :crossx:
I love breasts as much as the next man but god damn it's never become an issue for me like that. Go to HR.

Cole1313
01-25-2006, 01:18 PM
What, are you still in puberty??? :crossx:
I love breasts as much as the next man but god damn it's never become an issue for me like that. Go to HR.
LMAO!

a catered life
01-25-2006, 01:26 PM
thats the answer of the year :p

Rexone
01-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Got any pics?
:D

slowinhavasu
01-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I worked at Rockwell Int. for years, you always felt uneasy around the younger women they DEMANDED respect at all times.
Then you could be in an area where the gals had been there for years and remember the wild office parties and parking lot antics, they were almost insulted if you didn't look at there assets !!!! It was a odd place to work at times.... :) oops, sorry I just noticed the girls part ....sorry about that :rollside: