PDA

View Full Version : Adios Sadam....

Baja Big Dog
12-26-2006, 10:30 PM
They have 30 days to kill the piece of shit......Too bad we cant take a lesson or two from them.

BRSTQUEST
12-26-2006, 10:37 PM
I dont see why he can't get probation and maybe some caltrans???? What did he do that was so bad???? Maybe I am just not seeing it, we didn't find any weapons of mass destruction, there is no link to 9-11 and hell he used to be our allie when he was fighting Iran, we should give him a second chance... You guys are only picking on him because he is Muslim and thats it....You guys need to be more tolerant of others and not jump to conclussions...

djunkie
12-26-2006, 10:40 PM
I dont see why he can't get probation and maybe some caltrans???? What did he do that was so bad???? Maybe I am just not seeing it, we didn't find any weapons of mass destruction, there is no link to 9-11 and hell he used to be our allie when he was fighting Iran, we should give him a second chance... You guys are only picking on him because he is Muslim and thats it....You guys need to be more tolerant of others and not jump to conclussions...
:confused: :confused:

Baja Big Dog
12-26-2006, 10:42 PM
COOL BEVIS!!!!:jawdrop:

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Roflmao.... that is too funny. Well.... hmmmm... to start with he ordered the gassing of a few thousand Kurds... Other than that... he and his two sons were swell guys..... :devil:

BRSTQUEST
12-26-2006, 10:49 PM
Thought a lil sarcasim was in order...That m'fer is on the bullet train to hell and I hope there death penalty is something that hurts alot...I think as time goes on it will come out that this guy was one of the really bad seeds ever with the likes of Stalin, Hitler, Amean(SP) and a few others I cant think of right now

Forkin' Crazy
12-26-2006, 10:52 PM
:confused: :confused:
Facetious hopefully. :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
12-26-2006, 10:55 PM
Thought a lil sarcasim was in order...That m'fer is on the bullet train to hell and I hope there death penalty is something that hurts alot...I think as time goes on it will come out that this guy was one of the really bad seeds ever with the likes of Stalin, Hitler, Amean(SP) and a few others I cant think of right now http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I don't think there is that much pain in this world. Hopefully he will get more down there.

BRSTQUEST
12-26-2006, 10:59 PM
From what I've read in my Bible, eternity is a long time!!!! Maybe the koran or coran or quoran or is it corian, has a different view of killing thousands if not more of people.... You are right, there is nothing we can do on this earth that will compare to the endless pit of eternity which he will rot in

YeLLowBoaT
12-26-2006, 11:02 PM
I still can't beleave the guys that found him did not shoot him on sight.

BRSTQUEST
12-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Iam glad it didn't go down like that...If we would have killed him it would have just fueled the anti-American fire...Having the trial, regardless of the validity, was a good thing...Its all going to end the same way, a bullet into that monsters dome!!!

Misogynist
12-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Thought a lil sarcasim was in order...That m'fer is on the bullet train to hell and I hope there death penalty is something that hurts alot...I think as time goes on it will come out that this guy was one of the really bad seeds ever with the likes of Stalin, Hitler, Amean(SP) and a few others I cant think of right now
Nice list of people... I think you are talking about Idi Amin. He was another nut case that ruled Uganda for a few bloody years. If you were to ask any ot the people on your list, they would all tell you that what they did was for the "better good".

YeLLowBoaT
12-26-2006, 11:11 PM
Iam glad it didn't go down like that...If we would have killed him it would have just fueled the anti-American fire...Having the trial, regardless of the validity, was a good thing...Its all going to end the same way, a bullet into that monsters dome!!!
Atleast tell me you would have beat his ass...I would have shot him... the last round in the mag would have been the one that killed him.

vee-driven
12-26-2006, 11:13 PM
pay-per view and a slow death i would pay to watch it, party at my house!

OKIE-JET
12-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Yep, 'ol Sadam shoulda been popped yrs ago:devil:

BRSTQUEST
12-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Oh a good ass whoopin is very much on the menu for me...Maybe even an M-80 in the poopshoot, a few butt strokes from an m-4 would have been some good work, but killing him would have been bad news...I think it is just in our best interest to have his own people serve up a measure of revenge for what he did

RitcheyRch
12-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Ditto that. Take the proceeds from pay per view and give to the families of fallen soldiers.
pay-per view and a slow death i would pay to watch it, party at my house!

Biglue
12-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Feed him real slow into the stump grinders he fed his prisoners into.

ratso
12-27-2006, 11:34 AM
I still can't beleave the guys that found him did not shoot him on sight.
The way things are in this society, those guys would have been tried and sent to prison for it.

OGShocker
12-27-2006, 11:43 AM
He should be azz punked by a pig over three days time all while being fed porkchops and spare ribs!

SHOTKALLIN
12-27-2006, 12:49 PM
He should be taken out Marcellus Wallace style. Get a couple of homies to go to work on him with a blow torch and a pair of plyers.
just my .02:D

Buster
12-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Phuck Sadam.. They should take him out to one of those villages and tie him to a tree to let the family's get there closure.. Hanging in private is to good for him !!!
Addios MF..

ratso
12-27-2006, 02:17 PM
What "style" of execution will it be? Hopefully something slow and painful...:mad:

73kona455
12-27-2006, 02:18 PM
when they found him they should have just called in a cement truck and filled the hole up.. and let his whereabout be left unknown for all time..he wouldnt be a martyr if he was never found...

moneypit
12-27-2006, 02:23 PM
I think they should let the Kurds throw a block party and have their way with him...

Buster
12-27-2006, 02:24 PM
What "style" of execution will it be? Hopefully something slow and painful...:mad:
They are going to hang him just like his brothers..

ratso
12-27-2006, 02:27 PM
They are going to hang him just like his brothers..
Wow...:jawdrop: Here in the states? When was the last time that was done???

ratso
12-27-2006, 02:29 PM

Moneypitt
12-27-2006, 02:43 PM
gee I wonder if the infamous middle eastern news station al jezera is gonna broard cast it live for all the world to see, after all they had no bones about showing our service guys hanging from the bridge BURNING !!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I wonder if the illustrious FOX NEWS will show it here in the states live, or any other american station, oh that might be to much for the american people to view, i'll bet none of them have the balls to show it live !!!!!!!!!!!!, they want reality shows up the wazoo, well here ya go !!!!!
The news media won't even show lethal injections, which are quite a non event to all except the "star". We could take a lesson about the appeals process from Iraq. I'm betting it is a quiet, behind closed doors, execution with no notice or anything until it's over......"Anytime within 30 days", they don't mess around........:eek: :eek: .........MP

deltarat
12-27-2006, 02:54 PM
They have 30 days to kill the piece of shit......Too bad we cant take a lesson or two from them.
Can anyone here say PAY PREVIEW!!

Misogynist
12-27-2006, 03:31 PM
He'll look good hanging from one of those tall date palms!!
NOOOOO... hang him from those crossed swords in the middle of Baghdad. :D

eliminatedsprinter
12-27-2006, 03:43 PM
OOOOOOOO he is soooooo going to get it!!!!:jawdrop: